-Who We Are, Imagine Dragons
Squad Four in My Superhero Academy
Squad 4 is the Cinnamon Roll Brigade with a side of Iona. Its original members included every PC that drew a d'aww reaction and Iona. The latter, Fluffy took responsibility for defrosting. Its revolving around Fluffy proved to be a major weakness and was exasperated by the lack of dynamics around or in spite of her. Thus, the squad courted collapse when Fluffy left under pressure from Gaea's campaign. Even more than squad 3, squad 4 is currently a mass of individuals.
Wandering Summoner of Lost Spirits
- Parental Abandonment: She was abandoned because of her weak ability to summon and channel human spirits. Her parents dropped her off on a street corner and told her to wait. They never came back. She ended up being raised by her spirit pets. The experience turned her a little bit feral.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: This is the implied reason as to why her spirit pets follow her.
- Street Urchin: Perry was one of these for two years, until she was Recruited from the Gutter by Saint Solutions and given the opportunity to attend Saint Academy.
- You No Take Candle / Buffy Speak: This is how Perry talks. She's not good with explaining things in general, really. She can't seem to remember names and instead uses nicknames.
- The Minion Master: Her powers let her summon a large amount of animal spirits, provided that she has some kind of positive interaction with them first. This is limited to mistreated pets for some unknown reason.
- Powers via Possession: Currently, she has three "best friends" that she can channel. Each grants her different abilities and a shadowy aura to signify who she's channeling.
- Rollo the wolfdog gives her a significant boost to her strength, a more sensitive sense of smell, and sharper teeth.
- Lucky the cat gives her a boost to her speed and agility, flexibility, muffled footsteps, nightvison, a righting reflex, and shadowy claws.
- Pip the cockatoo gives her a pair of shadowy wings and the ability to mimic voices.
- Anthropomorphic Personification / Cosmic Being / Golem: Even though his golem body was created from the remains of the planet Jupiter, his hidden sentience/conscience was always inside the planet.
- The Big Guy / The Smart Guy.
- The Comically Serious: He can be this sometimes.
- Combat Pragmatist / Genius Bruiser: He can be analytical and strategic, but can also be The Big Guy of the squad.
- Making a Splash / An Ice Person: With his hydrogen manipulation powers, he can control water, ice and also steam.
- Older Than Dirt / Really 700 Years Old: His hidden conscience is as old the planet itself: around 4.6 billion years old.
- Shattered World: Subverted. Thanks to the tomfoolery of his destroyers. He got back together as a "golem".
- Blind Seer: Affected by the "eightball fracture" level of hyphema, a condition where blood collects in the anterior chamber of the eye (in this case due to her body experimentation effectively destroying the surrounding blood vessels). Also gives her a case of Red Eyes, Take Warning as a side-effect.
- Eye Scream: See above. Also the fact that her Third Eye literally tears through the skin on her forehead.
- Heroic Albino
- Shrinking Violet: Certainly seems to be; judging by her quiet manner of speaking an occasional stuttering. At the very least she doesn't seem as bad as Lucy was in the first year.
- Third Eye: Has one located behind her forehead. Unlike in typical portrayals, Evelyn's Third Eye is actually biologicaltied to her pineal gland and physically pushing through her skin to manifest itself.