This is the characters page for M9 Girls!.
The leader of the M9 Girls, Any is more quiet and withdrawn than the others, but her observance and strong will make her quite capable at directing and working with others.
- The Empath: Her mind-reading abilities are emotion-based.
- The Heart: Fitting to her role as an empath, shes also one of the more warm characters and tries to get the Professor to come out of his shell even after realizing hes up to something.
- The Hero: Shes always looking out for the girls and shes the first one to put herself in harms way when others are endangered.
- Luminescent Blush: She tends to get this around the Professor.
- Mind Probe: She cant read minds that wont let her in, but she can still tap into a persons foremost emotions.
- Time Master: A variation, she can slow other peoples perception of time.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Any's costume is a class A.
Perhaps the most outgoing and adventurous member of the M9 Girls, Clau is quick to try new things and has a generally upbeat personality.
- Genius Ditz: Shes a bit of a space cadet, but shes quick to pick up new information and skills.
- Genki Girl: She has enthusiasm to spare.
- Instant Expert: All the girls seem to catch on with their new powers quickly, but she was the first one to figure out how it works.
- Jumped at the Call: She was the first one to learn how to use her new powers and is quite enthusiastic over the whole deal.
- Telekinesis: She can move objects remotely using her powers.
- Tsurime Eyes
Pato is the most level-headed and low-key of the M9 Girls. She has a more wry, reluctant personality, but still goes along with the girls in their efforts even when some parts of it seem silly to her.
- Afraid of Needles: She hates getting shots.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Notably more full-bodied than the other girls, and very attractively so.
- Deadpan Snarker: Pato is a steady source of quips and good-natured teasing.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite her sour demeanor, Pato is devoted to her friends.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Her Purple Space costume is corset inspired. Hopefully Karlita designed it to be also comfortable in battle.
- Only Sane Man: Pato keeps questioning the decisions the Girls make, and finds the super heroines idea ludicrous.
- Shapeshifting: She can turn her body into the type of material shes touching.
- Sour Supporter: Shes always making sarcastic barbs, but shes part of the team nonetheless and her actions show that support.
- Smoke Out: Her teleportation abilities have this sort of quality to them, leaving clouds of purple smoke in her wake.
- Teleportation: One of her powers is teleporting.
Karla is the most social of the girls. She was something of a newcomer to the others when the experiment that made them the M9 Girls took place, but she quickly became fast friends with them and is in full support of the team.
- The Fashionista: She has shades of this, being the costume designer for the girls.
- Invisibility: Explained as her being able to actually turn into light.
- Light 'em Up: Karla can emit bursts of light.
- Pink Heroine: Her name is Pink Starlight. Justified since she designed the M9 Girls' costumes in full magical girl style.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Karla is much smarter than she likes to let on.
- The Social Expert: Shes good at reading people even without Anys help.
- Valley Girl: Karla is the typical Niña Fresa. She has the more fashionable outfit and she is the one who owns a convertible car.
A friend of Karlas. Golden is a bit cynical and suspects something is going on at the lab that the girls are hiding from her.
- Conspiracy Theorist: She thinks the lab is up to something. Shes right.
- Dark Magical Girl: She wants to fit with the other girls, and she does not like sharing Karlita's friendship.
- Dramatic Irony: Her sarcastic comment about the girls being lab rats isnt really that far off the mark.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She is very adamant in being called Golden rather than Vero.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Despite being outwardly caustic, she really does feel left out and lonely without the others.
- Intrepid Reporter: Tries to be this. And ends up swiftly knocked out and taken captive.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: She is shown being overpowered by a small army of cyborgs, before cutting to action somewhere else. When we are back to the scene, she is shown in a victorious pose among the fallen cyborgs.
- Properly Paranoid: The other Girls actually are part of something much bigger and more disturbing.
- The Resenter: She really doesnt appreciate being left out by the girls and her attitude toward the lab experiments shows this.
- Single-Target Sexuality: She is very protective of Karlita, and appears overly annoyed when the other girls show her affection.
- Stepford Snarker: Shes much lonelier than her snarky, suspicious attitude would suggest.
- Unflinching Walk: She plays it straight when she rescues Pink Starlight from a collapsing building.
A young doctor who runs the experiments at the lab and is the person responsible for the girls getting their powers. His motives are uncertain, but he seems to be up to something and it may not all be in the best interests of the M9 Girls.
- Cool Shades
- Mad Scientist: More stable than the usual version, but his methods are still on the questionable side from time to time.
- Manipulative Bastard: Proves quite adept at getting the girls to work on his side, despite their anger towards him.
- Psychotic Smirk: His smiles get just a tad unsettling when an experiment is going well.
- The Smart Guy: He has a doctorate and hes incredibly intelligent. Hes not the only smart one in the cast, but hes certainly got the most brainpower overall.
- Workaholic: He never seems to take a break.