Nicholas BluetoothA boy of 15 years' age, able to transform his limbs into the limbs of other species or specialized machines (called "glinching"). Reckless, but anxious to correctly answer the given situation.
Played By: Matthew Ewald
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Nick Bluetooth!
- The Chosen One: As the Warrior prophesied to defeat Gorm.
- Dangerous 16th Birthday: A year early, but it still counts, as his 15th Birthday is the day when Nicholas is swept off on a dangerous mission to recover the fragments of the key to Galidor.
- Dimensional Traveller
- Five-Man Band: The Hero
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: When Nicholas attempts to change one of his limbs early in an episode, it would turn into something he had seen before, but not something helpful in the situation - such as a tuber-like plant that smelled like meatloaf.
- Kid Hero
- Reality Warper: Becomes this in an episode following the theft of one of Gorm's power suits.
- Rebellious Spirit: Holds back an entire class from leaving just to argue with a high school teacher about keeping an open mind.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: Nicholas' powers, when properly used.
- White Male Lead: Despite the fact that the main cast consists of three aliens and a girl played by an Egyptian-Canadian actress, the main hero is a 15-year old white male.
Allegra ZaneNick's best friend and a black belt in Karate, and often sedate in his moments of recklessness. Anxious to return to Earth until persuaded otherwise by natives.
Played By: Marie-Marguerite Sabongui
- Ambiguously Brown
- Dimensional Traveller: Though unwilling at first.
- Distressed Damsel: Allegra has been captured a few times throughout the whole series.
- Five-Man Band: The Chick
- Only Friend: Is this towards Nick. She points this out in the pilot episode.
- Only Sane Man: As the voice of reason to Nicholas Bluetooth.
- Teen Genius: While not as smart as Jens, Allegra is still very bright for a girl her age.
- Tomboyish Ponytail
JensThe Chief Scientist of the Royal Court of Galidor. Originally a Wexer (a plant-like creature), destroyed by Gorm and rebuilt as a robot. Usually appears panicky and speaks in a high-pitched voice. Halfway through the show, his claw-like hands are replaced with more articulate gloves.
Played By: Sam Magdi
Voiced By: Michael O'Reilly
- Cyber Cyclops: A benevolent example.
- The Determinator: After being burnt alive in an attack by Gorm, Jens built a robotic body for himself just to be sure he could still help Nicholas.
- Dimensional Traveller
- Expy: Of C-3PO
- Extendable Arms: Jens demonstrates this when rescuing Allegra from falling off of the side of a rock face.
- Five-Man Band: The Smart Guy
- Man in the Machine: Jens was once a Wexer, a Plant Person scientist that was burned alive by Gorm.
- Plant Aliens: As a Wexer, before Gorm burned his body and forced him to live in a robotic shell.
- Plant Person: See Plant Aliens.
- Proud Scholar Race Guy: Wexers are a people of science, according to Jens.
- Robot Buddy: Subverted; Jens is actually a Plant Person in a robotic shell
- Unrobotic Reveal: Jens explains in the second episode that he was originally a Plant Person, which surprises Allegra. This also happens when he visits the lab of his former girlfriend; she assumes he's just a robot, until he tells her about the day they met.
EuripidesThe Scholar of the Royal Court of Galidor. He is an Amphibib (a large anthropomorphic frog) and the last of his species. Nicholas's advisor, and capable of telekinesis and limited heat generation.
Played By: Jeff Hall
Voiced By: Georges Morris
- Dimensional Traveller
- Five-Man Band: The Big Guy
- Proud Scholar Race Guy: Counts as this, given that he was the Court Scholar to the throne of Galidor and is now the last of his species.
- Reports of My Death Were Greatly Exaggerated: Euripedes, to the Aquarts.
- White Mage: Euripedes has the power to levitate individuals with his staff but primarily focuses on peaceful uses of his knowledge, such as healing.
NepolA Siktari (blue-furred, large-eyed humanoid) who was reduced in size by Gorm. Visually impaired, he needs glasses. He wields a luka (an icy-looking spear), runs at great speed, and can project ice or cold.
Played By: Claude Girous
Voiced By: Walter Massey
- An Ice Person: Uses Cold Flames to warm himself and can project ice beams.
- Blind Without 'Em: Even if the lenses in his goggles are cracked, he can't see 2 feet in front of him.
- Dimensional Traveller
- Five-Man Band: The Lancer
- Proud Warrior Race Guy
- Super Speed: When activated, he makes a bizarre motorboat-like sound: Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh...
LindA native Galidorian, eager to get back to her home. She was also trained by Gorm.
Played By: Karen Cliche
- Blue Is Heroic: Her standard outfit is a dark blue qipao jacket and has blue beads on her hair. She also wore a blue wetsuit in "Area 51".
- Retcon: When Lind is introduced, she says she's been following the group since the beginning, even though she's never been seen before.
- Sixth Ranger: She joins the Five-Man Band near the end of the series.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Her necklace allows her to transform into a living liquid, making stealth easier.
Gorm:The main antagonist of the series. Once the chief advisor of the Royal Court of Galidor, he plotted against Sam and Queen Riana by causing a riot on Kek. After his plot was exposed, Queen Riana repelled him and banished him from Galidor. Since then, Gorm has conquered many realms, wiped out some species (like the Amphibibs), shrunk Nepol, burned Jens' body, and made a virus in the Outer Dimension's Maps. As such he is known as the "Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds." He has the ability to glinch, which is amplified by a device on his chest. Among Gorm's other skills are his immense strength, telekinesis, and intellect. Gorm has since sought to take over Galidor and has enlisted many allies to help him in his quest.
Played By: Derrick Damon Reeve and Steven P. Park
Voiced By: Ian Finlay
- Big Bad
- Clothes Make the Superman: Gorm's enhanced telekinetic abilities stem from a special suit.
- Dimensional Traveller: Necessarily, since he rules and oversees the operations in the Outer Dimension.
- FaceHeel Turn: Originally an ally of Queen Riana until he realized that he would never ascend to the throne of Galidor.
- Master of Illusion: So much so that he can give his illusions mass.
- Multiversal Conqueror: Conqueror of a thousand realms.
- One to Million to One: Gorm is a fan of dissolving into a flock of bat-like creatures to make a quick escape or an ominous entrance.
- Shrink Ray: Used one of these on Nepol to turn the formidable warrior into a fraction of his former size.
Queen Riana:The Queen of Galidor and mother of Nicholas. Appears in the series mostly as a mental hologram that only Nicholas can see, offering cryptic advice and warnings.
Played By: Tara Leigh
- An Astral Projection, Not a Ghost
- Pretty Princess Powerhouse: Has held her own despite being the Queen of Galidor.
- Spirit Advisor: Often appears in a form that only Nick can see, imparting warnings or strange advice.
Samuel "The Stranger" Bluetooth:Father of Nicholas. An adventurer and scientist who constructed the Egg and underwent adventures in the Outer Dimension, eventually gaining a seat on Galidor's council before marrying Queen Riana. In the beginning of the series, he is seen falling into a chasm.
Played By: Randy Thomas