Supernatural The Animation Abridged
) is an abridged series based on Supernatural
on the much more bizarre side of the abridged series.
Made by the group TheWINChestersInc, it can be found here
- Actor Allusion: Takahata101 playing a vampire named Alucard and Ghost Nappa in another episode.
- Anti-Hero: Both of the brothers. Sam is psychotic, and Dean is a serial killer.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Sam masturbates to the voice at the beginning of Funimation videos.
- Break the Cutie: Discussed and mercilessly parodied in episode 5.
- Brother-Brother Incest: Between Sam and Dean at the end of episode two. It's never mentioned again, aside from a short line in episode 5
"HUG ME, BROTHER!"
- Depraved Pansexual: Dean. Kills prostitutes after having sex with them, and there was that Twincest thing joked about earlier...
- Disposable Sex Worker: One episode was about a serial killer killing prostitutes, it was Dean.
- Dude, She's Like in a Coma:
Sam: "She transformed [into a werewolf]-"
Dean: [thinking] "Saw this coming."
Sam: "-during sex."
Sam: "I didn't stop. I just kept going. It was a mistake. You should see my dick."
Dean: "Why didn't she transform earlier?"
Sam: "Maybe she's gotta be asleep to turn."
] "So... she was asleep during...?"
Dean: "You know what, you don't have to explain."
- Filk Song: Two, one a filking of Giggle at the Ghostie, the other of Hungry Like the Wolf... while Sam's being attacked by an actual werewolf.
- Fricking Laser Beams: Dean's necklace fires laser beams.
- Funny Background Event: Every shot inside the car has been edited so there's random videos in the background.
- Genre Savvy: Dean, who realizes within 6 seconds that he's probably going to have to kill the vampire child he befriended.
- Of course, then he goes Genre Blind, thinking the best plan to deal with a vampire stalking him is to turn away from the area where the vampire could attack while talking loudly into his phone.
- Imaginary Boyfriend: Sam refers to Castiel as Dean's Imaginary Friend, Dean quickly corrects him.
- Medium Awareness: The Winchesters can hear the closing song in episode 4.
- Pedo Hunt: A bullied kid asks Dean to train him, which he agrees but his father believes he's a pedophile so tries to kill him.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: Both Sam and Dean are both sexist and homophobic. Played for Laughs.
Sam: "What the fuck is wrong with you!"
Woman: "I don't know any better."
Dean: "It's true, she is a woman."
- Running Gag: In scenes from inside the car, instead of the road passing by outside the windows it's nonsensical Stock Footage. The boys have driven through things ranging from The Angry Video Game Nerd to SpongeBob SquarePants to a youtube copyright claim.
- In episode 2, mentions of "You dirty fat whore".
- Say My Name: Dean does this repeatedly with "SAM!" and "GORDON!"
- Screamer Prank: In the first episode.
- Shout-Out: Episode four's opening is a huge shout out to Death Note.
- The "HUG ME BROTHER!!!" line mentioned above is said pretty much the same way as on Drake & Josh.
- Talking in Your Sleep: Sam talks his entire sex dream out loud.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Dean realizing he'll eventually have to kill that vampire kid... and we already quoted that.
- Verbal Tic: The husband in episode two who starts his sentences with "Pleeeeeaaassseee". This drives his wife to kill him.
- Yandere: Sam turns into one with the woman in episode four.