Tropers: Trogdor 7620
Sometimes I feel as though I'm the only one in the world that understands me. But then I remember: Even I don't understand me.No this is not the page for Trogdor. Or the page for the other Trogdor.
—My opinion on myself
So, where to start? Let's see... I'm a gamer. A 3D animator in training (I mainly just mess around with polygons in Maya). A writer. contributor. And I have no clue as to what I am doing here. I add examples, and contribute, right? Actually, scratch that, I'll figure it out in due course. Anyway, I like to consider myself a bitser-contributor. Bits of this, bits of that. I also have Asperger Syndrome, attention deficit disorder, and an anxiety disorder. So, yeah, a triple-barreled shotgun in my brain. I don't want sympathy, though. So don't start on how you know how I feel, because I've heard it all before.
Series I Follow:
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me:
- The Chew Toy: Four years of bad news, bad events, and a life that even Charlie Brown would consider depressing? The universe hates me.
- Cynicism Catalyst: I've had four years worth of crap thrown at me, and I became more cynical as time went on.
- Friendless Background: See I Just Want To Have Friends below.
- I Hate Past Me: I was SUCH a whiny jackass when I was in high school. If I could, I'd punch my younger self in the face.
- I Just Want to Be Special: One of my biggest fears is being unappreciated for anything I do. I don't want fortune, I don't want personal gain, all I really want is for someone to see a picture of me online, and go "Oh, I know that guy! He was in such-and-such!"
- I Just Want to Have Friends: People saw me on campus, and acknowledged my presence, but friendships never existed outside school.
- In the Hood: I usually wear hoodies when it gets cold.
- Motor Mouth: I don't think so, but I've been told I have this.
- Self-Deprecation: The way I see it, if you want to stay happy in life, you need to know how to do this. For instance:
''If I wanted to see a kid and his best friend get in trouble over the summer holidays trying to win over the hopeless suitor and avoid the wrath of his brother and the resident bully, I'd videotape myself.
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!: I used to believe in the happy ever after. Now all I believe in is that romance is just shorthand for "using you to get what they want, be it gifts, attention, or fun, then they twist the knife in your back two months later."
- Surprisingly Similar Characters: It's a good thing I have the numbers on the end of my username, otherwise me and Trogdor would be exactly identical. We're both animators, gamers, Aspies, contributors and motor mouths. We've never even messaged each other on this site!
- Tragic Dropout: My teachers said that I actually passed their classes, but for all intents and purposes, it didn't erase the abysmal scores on my VCE exams (think SATs).note
- Why Did It Have To Be Being Ignored?