No this is not the page for Trogdor
A troper who was introduced to the site by a friend. He started with Something Something Leonard Bernstein
, and since then, it's been up from here.
Currently a student, but has begun writing several Fan Fic
stories, ranging from a variety of topics.
He has [[Useful Notes
/Autism Asperger's Syndrome]], but just treat him like you would anyone else. Just don't constantly talk in sarcasm. And make sure you're clear when telling him to do something.
Tropes Applying To Trogdor 7620
- Adorkable: Is said to be this, but doesn't believe it.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Didn't have many friends in school, and was kind of a loner.
- Always Someone Better: Constantly believes that he'll never be special, because anything he can do, someone else can do it quicker, better, and more convincingly.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Is generally a good guy, but if you get on his bad side, may God have mercy on your soul.
- Berserk Button: Do not be racist, do not lie to him, and CERTAINLY do not be homophobic. The consequences would be... painful, to say the least.
- Blind Without 'Em: Anything more than 30cms is a blur without the glasses.
- Bug War: If he sees an fly or a spider, IT MUST DIE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It's kinda justified. Flies seem to really love his ocular orfices...
- Cosplay: Won a copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic for dressing as Darth Nihilus. He still has the mask.
- Deadpan Snarker: Rare, but if he sees a moment wide open, he'll swoop like a vulture.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Like most Aspies.
- Hey, You!: His brother refers to him as 'Oi, you!'
- I Just Want to Be Special
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Oh, very much so.
- I Work Alone: He works better this way.
- Motor Mouth: Frequently told to slow down because he's pretty unintelligible when he talks most of the time.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: When a Jump Scare happens to him.
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!: Had crushes on four different girls as a teenager. None of them ended well, and all he got was a broken heart, and this mindset.
- Third-Person Person: Not in real life. Just on this page.