Sean William McLoughlin (born February 7, 1990), better known as Jacksepticeye, is a YouTube-based Let's Player and voice actor from Ireland. He's well known for his energetic commentary, widely varied emotions and expressions, and his numerous Catch Phrases, the most prominent of which is "LIKE A BOSS!"
Jack's channel experienced a surge in subscribers when he won a shout-out contest held by PewDiePie, which earned him about 15,000 subs. Since then, he's gained further popularity and participated in videos with Pewdie as well as other prominent LPers such as Markiplier and Manga Minx.
On his channel, Jack uploads two videos a day. As of January 2020, Jack has 23+ million subscribers, with over 12 billion views, making him one of the top 100 most-subscribed channels on YouTube, and is the proud owner of one of the fastest-growing channels on YouTube. It is also the largest YouTube channel in Ireland.
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- Among Us
- Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative
- A Way Out (With Robin)
- Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
- Battlefield 4
- Beam NG.drive
- Ben and Ed
- The Beginner's Guide
- The Binding of Isaac note
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Cards Against Humanity
- Dark Souls
- Dead by Daylight
- Dead Rising 2
- Detroit: Become Human
- Doki Doki Literature Club!
- Don't Starve
- Dream Daddy
- Duck Season
- Dude, Stop
- Dumb Ways to Die
- Dying Light
- Emily Is Away
- The Escapists
- Fallout 4
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Far Cry 4
- Far Cry Primal
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
- The Floor is Jelly
- The Forest
- Fran Bow
- Goat Simulator
- God of War (PS4)
- Gone Home
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Grow Home
- Happy Wheels
- Henry Stickmin Series
- HITMAN (2016)
- Hotline Miami
- HunieCam Studio
- The Hunter
- The Hunter Primal
- Hyper Light Drifter
- I Am Bread
- inFAMOUS: Second Son
- It's Always Monday
- Job Simulator
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Kerbal Space Program
- Kindergarten 2
- Lakeview Cabin Collection
- The Last of Us
- Layers of Fear
- Life Is Strange
- Life Is Strange 2
- Little Hope
- Little Inferno
- Little Nightmares
- Lone Survivor
- The Long Dark
- Mad Father
- Mad Max
- Maere: When Lights Die
- Man of Medan
- Megaton Rainfall
- Metro: Last Light
- Monument Valley
- Neverending Nightmares
- Night in the Woods
- Various games on the Oculus Rift
- One Chance
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Oxygen Not Included
- Papers, Please
- [[The Park
- Pony Island
- Portal Stories: Mel
- Presentable Liberty
- [PROTOTYPE 2]
- Resident Evil 2 (Remake)
- Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality
- Rocket League
- Sally Face
- Sem Saida
- Shadow of the Colossus note
- Silent Hills P.T.
- Skate 3
- Slender: The Arrival
- Slime Rancher
- Sniper Elite III
- Sonic Mania
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Spyro: Year of the Dragon
- The Stanley Parable
- Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
- The Static Speaks My Name
- Stranded Deep
- Sumotori Dreams
- Super Mario Maker
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Surgeon Simulator 2013
- Tales from the Borderlands
- There Is No Game
- This Is the Police
- This War of Mine
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- Turbo Dismount
- Uncharted 4
- Until Dawn
- Valiant Hearts
- The Very Organized Thief
- The Walking Dead
- White Day
- World of Goo
- The Wolf Among Us
- Yandere Simulator
This gamer provides examples of:
- AcCENT upon the Wrong SylLABle: Antisepticeye speaks like this.
- The Ace: Jack views Segway Steve as this in his Happy Wheels series. He is Jack's go-to character for any given level, but he's very proficient at Spikefalls.
- Achievements in Ignorance:
- In one of the co-op sessions of Town of Salem with Mark, Bob, and Wade, he played as a disguiser (a Mafia member who can switch places with other townsfolk). He managed to make it to the end of the game and win while thinking his character had died in the first round. He didn't realize that he was still alive until the very last vote, when one of the others questioned why he was still able to vote despite his supposed death (Jack himself had failed to realize the implications of this).
- When he was playing the Starch Wars mode in I Am Bread, with seconds left on the timer, he attempts to destroy the guns that are shooting at the Baguette ship... and flies into the Ironing Board ship's weak point by complete accident, triggering the winning cutscene.
- After fighting off some Phantoms for the first time in Mine Craft, Jack makes an assumption that he needs to get more wool because he thinks he's going crazy from lack of sleep, which is why he's seeing the Phantoms. Jack is entirely correct about this, despite having never touched the game before, and the Phantoms themselves being a relatively new addition to the game.
- Alliterative Name: With the exception of Betty, all of the names he gives to the Happy Wheels characters share the first letter as the vehicle they use.
- all lowercase letters: his youtube channel name is basically this: jacksepticeye.
- An Aesop: Jack has prevailing anti-suicide message for his audience. His playthrough of "Missed Messages..." also has a lengthy speech from Jack about social media.
- Depression is a genuinely horrible experience and there's no shame in looking for help. Suicide is never the answer and if you ever get these thoughts, whether it be a plan or a just a suggestion in your head, talk to someone and get help before it escalates to a point of no return. If you know someone with depression, listen to their problems and try to help in the best way you can.
- Don't let your self worth be defined online, social media just displays the stories that people want to tell. It doesn't show their struggles or their true life experiences. Take time away from social media, and try to enjoy life in your own way.
- While it's important to be a good entertainer and role model to your audience, it's more beneficial and healthy to be well-rounded in your activities. If you're ever feeling overwhelmed or burnt out, take some time for yourself so you can unwind and calm down.
- And There Was Much Rejoicing: While playing Valiant Hearts, Jack frequently complained about how obnoxious the captain's shouty gibberish was, and was beyond elated in the final episode when Emile killed the captain by striking him over the head with his shovel.
- Angrish: His replay of GeometryDash has involves nothing but this. He swears he will not rage during the video, but that changes about a minute in. He only gets through 22% of the level, and he spends the rest of the video spouting non sequiturs and raging.
- Anti-Climax: In episode 10 of his Sims 4 series, Jack was very excited to see Steve and Betty take off in their rockets together, and although he did see the takeoff, he never got to interact with them in space, and was very visibly and audibly disappointed afterwards.
- Art Evolution: In his Passpartout series, the paintings he uses in the thumbnails get progressively more accurate and complex as the series goes on.
- Ascended Fangirl: Jack's former girlfriend Signe started out voicing her status as a fan of Jack's videos on Tumblr, got into contact with him when he wanted to use her art for a thumbnail for one of his videos, and the two became a couple.
- Audience Participation: His "Reading Your Comments" and "Drawing Your Tweets" series.
- If he's unsure how viewers will react to a certain game, he'll also ask if he should continue it.
- "Awesome McCool" Name:
Jack: If that doesn't get you into the Academy of Manly Bastards, nothing will.
- Kampus Krismas, his second character in Hard Time.
- Bitty and Bella McBoss's adopted child in The Sims 4 started life with the name Rolando; Jack changed the boy's first name to Tiberius, resulting in, of course, Tiberius McBoss.
- In "Broke Protocol", he adopts the superhero alias 'Jack Hammer'.
- Awesomeness Is Volatile: During one episode of "Drawing Your Tweets," he was asked to draw a "bowl of awesome." Jack's depiction showed multicolored firework sparks launching out of a cereal bowl.
- Badass Baritone: Surprisingly, while playing Ib, Jack takes to voicing all the characters... and gives Garry a deep, suave tone.
- Arc Villain: Antisepticeye frequently popped up in Jacks webcams as menacing green glitches throughout October 2016. This reached a climax on Halloween, when he appeared to possess Jack and kill him via Neck Slash.
- Badass Boast: All but required when you're a Boss. In his "Draw my life" video, he even says he was born in a bosspital.
Hater: I hate you, you are terrible at what you do.Jack: About 2.7 million people would disagree with you.
- One example from a "hate comments" special of Reading Your Comments:
- He likes to call himself the Gaelic Gladiator nowadays.
- Badass Minds Think Alike: During his playthrough of Undertale, Jack gets into the spirit of Undyne's Hot-Blooded take on things very quickly. Had he actually been in the room with her during their Best Friends Cooking Lesson, things would have been even more over the top than they were in the game!
- Be Careful What You Wish For: While cooking with Undyne and becoming as Hot-Blooded as she is when turning on the stove, he screams "Burn the place to the ground!" A few seconds later the stove blows up and he laments "Oh God, I burned her house down."
- Berserk Button:
- Don't ever question his bossness. "BLASPHEMY!"
- Billy from Happy Wheels is a human berserk button for Jack. SCREW YOU, BILLY!
- He hates the snowplows on Turbo Dismount.
- Posting irrelevant comments or, to specify, complaining about Jack not uploading more Undertale◊.
- The constant circular conversations with the Cleverbot AI, due to the general lack of context recognition and poor response matching.
- Better Than a Bare Bulb: Jack lampshades decisions game characters make. And decisions game designers make. And decisions he himself makes in games. And decisions he makes in real life. And his own innuendos and double entendres. And more.
- Big Eater: He mentions food an awful lot (particularly sweets) and has even said that he's always hungry in one of his Reading Your Comments videos.
- Big "OMG!": In one video, Evie ends up calling Jack by his real name (Sean), which he didn't enter at any point. Jack can only react with one of these.
- Big "WHAT?!": Tends to give one whenever Evie says something especially stupid or nonsensical. Considering Evie, this happens at the very least Once an Episode.
- Bilingual Bonus: Jack speaks Gaelic fluently, and occasionally drops Gaelic phrases and sentences in his videos.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Sometimes used in the thumbnails of scary games (often overlapping with Black Eyes of Crazy), and occasionally used by Antisepticeye.
- Blatant Lies:
- His insisting that he's a whale biologist is most likely this.
- In his fifth episode of Tube Tycoon, Jack tries to claim that he isn't from Ireland and is actually from Sicily.
- Any time he says "I'm gonna leave this episode here." and there's still more then 5 minutes of runtime left in the video.
- Blood Knight: When he plays Happy Wheels, Jack has a sadistic desire to see everyone killed gruesomely, especially little Billy.
- Bring My Brown Pants: His Joy of Creation: Reborn video is called "I Need a Change of Pants".
- Buffy Speak: Referring to the Faster from Cry of Fear:Jack: I don't like stiletto-wearing, dress... wearing, crazy-ass bitches!
- Camera Abuse: In the first episode of Sims 4, Jack ends up sneezing so hard that the camera shakes.
- Camera Screw: Runs into a case of it in Sims 4."Camera! Could you stop taking a rollercoaster trip around my game?"
- Catch Phrase: Jack had several of these in his 2014-15 videos, including but not limited to:"Top o' the morning to ya, laddies!"
"SPEED IS KEY!"
"A hop, and a skip, and away we go!"
"Hey Ma!" (looks off-camera) "Ma!"
"YOLO BITCHES!" Alternatively, "YOLO!"
"OOOOOWWWW, PINK LIGHTNING!"
"NOTHING STOPS! THE SQUATCH!"
"Ooh, look at me little dainty feet!"
"Oh, balls! I LOVE balls!"
"Limber, loose, rubber goose!"
"SCREW YOU, BILLY!"
"Impossible, my left (body part)!"
"Well, fucka you, game!"
"That's not a *insert phallic object here*, that's my HUGE PE- *Jump Cut*
"Now you're suckin' diesel!"
"Steve, be a buddy! Be a buddy, Steve!"
"I'M TRIPPING BAAAALLS!"
"What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how dead you are!"
"Oh yeah, that gets my nips twisty fresh!"
"RUNAWAY [insert object here]"
"Whooshy Woosh" (or "[Verb]y [Verb]" in general)
"SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!"
"Here comes fun!"
"This is my life right now."
"Go away, Smelly!"
"Sneaky, sneaky snake."
"We got this!"
"Sticky bomb!" whenever he uses sticky bombs in a game that has them.
"I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME!" (usually when dying a lot)
"Real Coke taste with zero sugar, with a hint of vanilla."
- A retired one of his was "Hello, all you beautiful people!"
- Specifically during Papers, Please, we have "Glory Greatest Country, Arstotzka Proud!", "Get out of my line!", and "DETAINED!"
- From his "Reading Your Comments" videos, replying to more absurd or nonsensical comments with "APPLES!"
- Whenever he's dodging projectiles, he usually says "Can't hit me! Hard to hit a movin' target en' it!"
- P. M. A. (Positive Mental Attitude) has become a creed of the channel as of 2018.
- He often repeats some variation of "My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife," in his Detroit: Become Human let's play.
- Also in that playthrough, he pronounces the title in a French accent when introducing it. "Welcome back to Det-wah, become ooman."
- As of 2019, Jack now says "DING DING DING! TOP OF MORNING!" as his new intro, thanks to the popularity of his Mine Craft let's play.
- Characters Dropping Like Flies: The last episode of his Untill Dawn playthrough is this in SPADES. A shame too, considering he has been able to save all of the character at this point. Including Matt, who most youtubers fail to save on their first play through. But it all goes downhill when Jack, playing Ashley, decides to investigate a noise that sound like Jessica. Not remembering that wedigo can make human noises to attract them Instead of going with the group. Jack even realizes this, but by then it is too late. And Ashley proceeds to to get her head ripped-off by Hannah, resulting in Jack sulking over his first death. from there, it only get worse Josh dies to a wedigo after Jack fails to read Hannah's diary, Jessica dies to a wedigo because Jack chose to run from it instead of hide, and Mike and Emily die when Jack, playing Sam, decides to go to the switch and blow up the house. And did I mention all these deaths are back to back? In true dropping like flies fashion.
- Jack even lampshades this.
- Cloudcuckoolander: An extremely energetic one, no less.
- Comically Missing the Point: Tends to get too excited about small things or in his own narrative to actually realize what he is supposed to do.Youtube comment: Six episodes of House Flipper...and Jack has yet to sell a single house.
- Cool Hat: His trademark Ivy cap.
- Couch Gag: His "and welcome to HAAAAAAAAPY WHEEEEEELS!" intro has quite a few variations over the 100 episodes.
- Cluster F-Bomb: During his Undertale playthrough, his fight with Photoshop Flowie is a constant stream of this.
- A Date with Rosie Palms:
"HEY, MA! MA! I'M PLAYING AS MYSELF! NO, NOT PLAYING WITH MYSELF, AS MYSELF!
- Heavily implied. In one of his "reading your comments" videos, Jack comes across a comment proclaiming "I like boobs, they're so awesome". Jack then decides to take a quick break, it cuts to a "please stand by" screen, and when it cuts back to him he looks a lot peppier and says that he has relieved his stress. And if that wasn't enough, he says that "it only took [him] one-and-a-half minutes."
- In his sixth "Agar.io" video, he decided to talk to his ma.
- Damn You, Muscle Memory!: Interestingly, not a video-game related one (in terms of controls, anyway). Sean has stated that when he's playing games in his spare time, he'll find himself turning to look at his camera, which isn't recording or even on.
- Death by Adaptation: In an animated skit for Papers, Please, Jorji jumps the line with Jack unable to stop him from getting shot.
- Downer Ending: His 2016 Halloween Special, SAY GOODBYE, ends quite horrifically with Jack suddenly going silent and staring blankly at the camera as he's about to finish his pumpkin before suddenly slitting his throat and collapsing onto the pumpkin. A few moments pass before Antisepticeye takes full control of his body and begins brutally berating the audience for just watching instead of preventing his usurping.
- Early Installment Weirdness:
- In his earliest videos, Jack had a different and more Americanized accent, and gave more subdued commentary. His intros and outros were also different, lacking the signature whipcrack and ending song respectively. Justified because he wasn't yet comfortable in front of the camera, and he thought that his Irish accent would be made fun of.
- In the first Happy Wheels video, he is very protective of Billy and seems rather appalled when he is mutilated in horrible ways. By the second episode, the vitriol kicks in. By episode 10, Jack's hatred for Billy is in full gear.
- The evolution of Jack's high-five, which can be best seen in his GTA V videos. At the start, he does the high-five gesture but with no added sound effect. Four episodes in, he adds a self-made "TSH" sound. Six episodes in, the iconic high-five sound is first used.
- Echoing Acoustics: As his Halloween 2017 video takes place in an uncharacteristically spacious room, his trademark high-five sound effect is edited to mirror the room's different acoustics.
- Enemy Mine: He considers the snowplows in Turbo Dismount his mortal enemy, unless he's modified the character to look like someone else, like Billy in Happy Wheels, in which case he loves the snowplows.
- Environmental Narrative Game: He's played several, including Jazzpunk, The Beginner's Guide, Gone Home, The Stanley Parable, The Park and The Static Speaks my Name.
- Epic Fail:
Jack: If this doesn't work, I'm going to eat a... child's arm.
- In Beam NG.Drive, he spawns a car, positions it next to a wall, and attempts to ram it with a rocket car... only to miss it six times in a row.
- This entire episode of Kerbal Space Program, where literally everything he builds crashes. Compounded by the fact that it was his second time to record the game, since both the game and his capture software glitched out.
- In The Escapists, he spends a long time chipping through a wall, earning a section of wall in his inventory. He then tries to cover the hole with that section (as opposed to a poster), inadvertently repairing the wall.
- While trying to implement his "speed is key" mantra in a Happy Wheels ball throw, he ends up throwing both of his balls into the same "death" slot.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Jack sets up a majestic bike jump off a ramp and down a mountainside... only to miss the ramp entirely, crash headfirst into rocks (luckily, he ensured that Michael wore a helmet), and take a prolonged and fatal tumble.
- Near the end of his Papers, Please playthrough, he spends two minutes wondering what he's supposed to do with an applicant whose paperwork appears somehow incomplete, drawing a complete blank as to what's missing... then realizes she hasn't presented her passport. He spends the next few minutes apologizing to the viewers for this failure.
- While building planes in Kerbal Space Program, he built one that accidentally flew backwards.
- Another Kerbal Space Program one; he builds a plane to test some new engines but forgets to put the engines on it.
- Everyone Has Standards: In his Whack Your Boss video, Jack says that although he has nothing against cartoon violence, he still found the scene where the boss gets a pencil stabbed into the back of his neck repeatedly to be very disturbing.
- Evil Counterpart: Has occasionally shown glimpses of one that his fanbase has dubbed "Antisepticeye" in the vein of "Darkiplier", Markiplier's evil counterpart. Anti gets a lot more active during the month of October 2016 resulting in a full takeover during Jack's pumpkin carving video at the end of it.
- Exact Words: In one of his Q&A videos, he was asked how he would escape a room with no doors or windows. Jack replied stating that the commenter never specified if there were or weren't holes where the doors and windows would be installed.
- Face Palm:
- The penultimate episode of his Cry of Fear playthrough has him getting so fed up with the game that he can't even do a proper outro for the video; he just buries his head in his hands in frustration.
- There could be a pretty detrimental Drinking Game made out of the amount of times Jack has facepalmed while trying to talk to Cleverbot Evie.
- Failed a Spot Check: Somehow managed to make it through a game of Town of Salem without realizing that he hadn't died in the first round. Despite still being able to vote.
- Failure Montage: During the Genocide run of Undertale, he has to put in one for his fight against Undyne the Undying. And the third video is an entire episode of these for his fight against Sans.
- Fan Community Nickname: Defied, as Sean thinks this would de-individualize his subscribers.
- Flashback... Back... Back...: When he reads a comment about his old (pre-green) hair.Jack: It feels like it was almost yesterday... yesterday... yesterday... yester- Oh, oh we don't have a clip.
- Forced Meme: Jack wanted his "irony"◊ Visual Pun to turn into a meme, and succeeded with flying colors.
- Foreshadowing: One he definitely did not intend to do.
- Forgot About His Powers: In Life Is Strange, Jack forgets that his character has the power to rewind time (which is essentially the premise of the game) and spends a good 5 minutes wandering around a supposed dead end trying to figure out what to do. His reaction when it finally hits him is priceless.
- Funny Afro: Jack gives Billy one during part 9 of his Skate 3 LP, and colors it green.
- Funny Bruce Lee Noises: Uses them frequently.
- Funny Foreigner: For starters, he often uses "me" instead of "my". See Oireland below.
- Fun with Subtitles: Some of his videos have captions for people who are hard of hearing, and those captions can get pretty entertaining.
- Genki Guy
- Genre Savvy:
- Particularly toward horror games; he can predict scares with pretty good accuracy (especially in Outlast, where he spends most of the commentary mentioning that it is time for a jumpscare/hunt, just for it to happen ''seconds'' later). He also caught on to the general premise of The Stanley Parable fairly quickly, and called the twist of Man of Medan within the first twenty minutes.
- In his "Would You Rather? Bean Boozled Challenge", one of the questions was "Would you rather change your religion or change your political party?" He skipped it on the spot because he knew full well the comments would explode no matter what he chose.
- He realizes quite early in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons that the big brother dies based on entirely the way the game presents the characters.
- Inverted in Firewatch. He usually seems to predict games like this, but in this game he can't seem to wrap his head around what's happening. It seems to annoy and frustrate him a lot in the second episode.
- He catches on incredibly quickly in his playthrough of Detroit: Become Human to the fact that Connor's "software instability" is referring to how likely he is to deviate from his programming and develop emotions.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:
Jack: Have you ever been killed by a Willy?Jack: Don't you hate it when you fall into a big pile of Willies?
- "Balls! I love balls!"
- The decision of naming a character in Happy Wheels "Willy" led to a lot of awkwardness in the future, such as the episode which Jack named "GIANT WILLY".
- In several of his Reading Your Comments videos, Jack is prone to make some sort of suggestive joke, crack a goofy smile, and then look down...
- "THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST BALLS I'VE EVER SEEN!"
- All of Jack's friends in Happy Wheels love a bit of the poon. Harpoon, that is.note
- Early on in his Skate 3 series, he deliberately made Betty as ugly as possible. (Ugly Betty, anyone?)
- Defied; in The Sims 4, Jack intended on making Bitty McBoss ridiculously hideous, but eventually scrapped the idea.
- Grand Finale: Used this trope to name the 100th and final episode of his incredibly successful Happy Wheels series, which was a just-over-an-hour-long livestream as opposed to the series' normal episode lengths of 10-20 minutes.
- Groin Attack: Spent an entire episode of Sniper Elite III attempting to shoot someone in the balls.
- Helium Speech: Occasionally shows this. The prime example is the "IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO" from the ends of his videos.
- Heroic BSoD: This Evie video has him blanking out for a few seconds over a particularly obtuse answer from the AI. In other Evie videos, he will also occasionally respond to Evie or Boibot by zoning out instead of his usual cries of anguish.
- Herr Doktor: Doctor Schneeplestein from The Jacksepticeye Power Hour #2 is a vaguely Germanic-sounding surgeon.
- Humble Hero:
- Jack is exceedingly thankful for all his subscribers and shrugs off the majority of the praise he gets. He's insistent that he is just a guy who makes videos and he is not a celebrity. He doesn't even view himself as that popular.
- Lampshaded by his viewers in one of Kingdom: New Lands video:Jack: I also met the dudes who made Pray for the Gods and they were incredibly happy that i made videos on their game and they knew the people who made Subnautica, and they said that my videos on that game brought them back from the brink of bankruptcy, which is incredible. I cannot believe that making videos on YouTube like this can save game companies.
Commenter: Jack, you have over 12 million subs. Of course you making a video on a game can save a company.
- Hurricane of Puns:
- Jack's videos are often full of puns and witty wordplay.
- This is lampshaded in his Undertale playthrough. He calls in Pundertale.
- Hypocritical Humor: In Sims 4.
- Jack establishes from the get-go that his family embraces the idea of being Pants-Free, yet reacts in disgust when he sees Abigail in her underwear.
- Jack gets very defensive when he thinks that his viewers are trying to get a look at Betty while she's taking a shower, yet tries to get past the censoring himself.
- I Have No Idea What I'm Doing: Jack admits that his attempts to fix his Kerbal Space Program spaceship Mona Lisa amount to this, just slapping on more struts and wings everywhere.Jack: I have put all the struts in the game on this thing. And considering I have unlimited struts, that says something.
- If I Can't Have You...: How Jack rationalizes shooting Gerald the rabbit in GTA V, since he was constantly evading him.
- I Knew It!:
- In Season 2 of The Walking Dead, Jack is quick to work out that Jane only pretended to lose AJ in Episode 5.
- In the finale of The Wolf Among Us, Jack asks multiple times where Nerissa is, expecting her to show up as a witness.
- He correctly guessed that Asriel was Flowey in Undertale, by simply analyzing speech patterns in the video room. Bonus points for backing up his theory with a line at the beginning of the game.
- He manages to hit several plot points dead on long before they've been mentioned in Detroit: Become Human, like Connor's software instability value meaning he's developing emotions, Alice being an android, and North being a former sex worker.
- I Minored in Tropology: Sean's college degree is in... Hotel Management.
- The Immodest Orgasm: In Sims 4, after Jack gleefully gives Steve McBoss the biggest butt possible, there's a close-up on the butt with a very suggestive-sounding female "oh yeah".
- Intentionally Awkward Title:
- When he plays Agario, he makes up names like "Fat Sweaty Men" and "Hairy Balls".
- In Plague Inc. Evolved, he gives his diseases names like "My Ass" and "Deez Nuts". He tops himself with "Your Mom's Ass" and "A Massive Erection".
- Interface Screw: A main sign heralding Anti's arrival is that the screen will suffer Marble Hornets-esque tears and distortions as well as drops in video quality and/or frame rate.
- The Internet Is for Porn: When playing Cookie Clicker, the game tells him his cookies have their own website. Jack asks if they have their own porn site as well.
- In the Style of...: His Halloween 2017 video is done as an old-timey silent film.
- Irish Accent
- I Think You Broke Him: Jack will say this sometimes when the Cleverbot AI systems become even more incoherent than usual.
- Jerkass to One: In his Animal Crossing playthrough, he never hides his hatred towards Shari (as he is still trying to boot her from his island).
- Jump Scare:
- In one of his comment videos, he reads a comment asking him to impersonate one of the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's. It then cuts to him screaming into the camera as the FNAF scream plays.
- Episode 73 of his Happy Wheels playthrough has Freddy Fazbear himself popping in for a quick scare.
- Keet: He is famous for his neverending bounties of energy, which he claims to procure from children's dreams.
- Kill 'Em All: The last episode of his Untill Dawn playthrough showcases this. With Jack managing to kill off Five characters back-to-back. Those being, Ashley, Josh, Jessica, Mike, and Emily. leaving only Chris, Sam and Matt remaining. What makes this really shocking it that he manages to save all of these character untill the last moments of the final episode.
- During his post-release Subnautica series, Jack's reaction to a Reaper Leviathan destroying his Seamoth is to methodically hunt down and kill every Reaper in the game.
- Lame Comeback: Immediately after finishing Death Unknown:Jack: Death Unknown? No, more like Death... Screw You, Death, I Laugh In Your Face. That wasn't a good joke.
- Large Ham: As he likes to remind us, "I'm not funny, really. I'm just loud."
- He legitimately stands as one of the loudest in a community of really loud people. Case in point, when videogamedunkey once overlaid a bunch of the more famous Let's Players together (plus the Wii Shop Channel music) into unintelligible cacophony, Jack had his own special disclaimer."Notice how you can still hear everything this guy says"
- He legitimately stands as one of the loudest in a community of really loud people. Case in point, when videogamedunkey once overlaid a bunch of the more famous Let's Players together (plus the Wii Shop Channel music) into unintelligible cacophony, Jack had his own special disclaimer.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Less than a minute into a Let's Play of Dead by Daylight Jack tries to convince Bob to kill Wade first. Guess who Bob finds first.
- Last of His Kind: According to Jack, he's the last surviving member of the Bossatronians from the planet Bossatron.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: When he played Mario Kart 8 with Call Me Kevin, RT Game, Daithi De Nogla, and Terroriser, he was the only Irish youtuber not to have an Irish flag next to his name on the scoreboard, instead having an American flag for some reason.
- Literal-Minded / Visual Pun: In episode 5 of The Sims 4, Jack points out that when he rebuilt the house, he put a goddess statue next to the bathroom sink, referencing the idiom that "cleanliness is next to godliness".
- Long Neck: Jack has one. According to him, he gets it from his father - who is a giraffe.
- In another video, he said that he got it from being part-ostrich. Make of that what you will.
- Lovable Coward: When playing horror games.
- Manchild: Interest-wise, anyway. He tends to have a bit of a childish sense of humor and he likes toys. Other than that, he is actually quite mature and intelligent.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Sean is able to do a number of character impressions (including but not limited to: Yoda (and Joke Yoda), Solid Snake, Jesse Pinkman, Scooby-Doo, Liam Neeson, and the Heavy) and accents. He can even pull off a spot-on Predator growl. In his Pewdiebot video, he is able to pull off a perfect copy of Mark's laugh (turn on subtitles for added awesomeness). He puts it to the most use when he plays games with lots of dialog but no voice acting, so he voice acts the whole thing; such as Fran Bow and Undertale. He also changes his voices for each of his egos.
- Mistaken Identity: On Jack's second playthrough of Papers, Please, he mistakes a stranger for Little Potato Man (Jorji), congratulating him on his new job and questioning why he had never noticed Potato Man's real name before. Coincidentally, Potato Man is the next person in line.
- Mood Whiplash: Near the end of WORLD'S HARDEST WOULD YOU RATHER, Jack is shocked as the website's questions stop being about fun and start being about the horrifying reality of being a refugee trying to escape persecution.
- In the middle of praising Subnautica's soundtrack, Jack encounters his first Ghost Leviathan:"I have an angel singing in my ears- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"
- In the middle of praising Subnautica's soundtrack, Jack encounters his first Ghost Leviathan:
- Morton's Fork: He discusses this often while playing games made by Telltale Games.
- Most Wonderful Sound: In-Universe; He loves good sound design in games and movies, especially in monster movies, specifically mentioning Godzilla (2014) while playing Subnautica and listening in awe to the calls and bellows of the various sea creatures, especially the Reefbacks.
- Mr. Fanservice: Has quite the impressive bod despite not having exercised for several years.
- Must Have Caffeine: A lot of his more recent videos have him drinking from a mug of "dirty bean water". He loves coffee so much that he has his own coffee company!
- Nice Guy: Even having passed 14 million subscribers, Jack likes to regularly take time out to talk to the audience, thanks them for their support and earnestly express loving each and every one of them back. These also serve to remind people that the comical over-cockiness and BAWSing are just an act.
- Nice Hat:
- Used to wear a driving cap in a lot of his videos, though after dyeing his hair green, it made less appearances. He recently found it again, and lampshades it in the Irish Reddit video.
- He also has Glory Greatest, a very impressive ushanka which he received after his playthrough of Papers, Please.
- In his 3rd episode of Higher or Lower, he began putting on hats every time he got a question wrong.
- The Nicknamer: Jack says he names people or things in games to give them more character.
- He's also given most of the characters in Happy Wheels real names:
- Wheelchair Guy is Willy
- Segway Guy is Steve
- Irresponsible Dad is Bobby
- Irresponsible Dad's son is Billy
- Effective Shopper is Betty
- The Moped Couple are Mike and Mary
- Lawnmower Man is Larry
- Pogostick Man is Pete
- Helicopter Man is Harry
- He's also nicknamed some of the Turbo Dismount vehicles:
- Sasquatch is Majestic Eagle Sasquatch (or the Squatch for short)
- Cool Streak is Scooty McScooterson
- See Affectionate Nickname above.
- Because he played Shadow of the Colossus before, when he plays the PS4 remaster, he gives Agro the nickname "Eggroll".
- He's also given most of the characters in Happy Wheels real names:
- Nightmare Face: His "rape face" that he does in one of his "Reading Your Comments" videos. Instead of being creepily hilarious like another YouTuber, it is utterly terrifying.
- No Indoor Voice: Oh yes, his voice got louder as the years went by, especially after the PewDiePie shout-out.
- Noodle Incident: In Markiplier's RAVE RAVE RAVE | Gmod Murder video, he says "don't put em [glow sticks] up your ass whatever you do. That is a trip to the hospital you don't want".
- No Peripheral Vision: Happy Wheels #80 starts with a Real Life example.Jack: There's a spider on my roof! I didn't realize until I put my arms in the air. Go away!
- Nothing Is Scarier:
- Greatly prefers this type of horror in games. He's even stopped playing indie horror games (in general, anyway) because so many of them rely on jump scares and shock value instead of atmosphere and suspense.
- During Jack's final episode of Little Nightmares, when The Lady doesn't enter the room after Jack smashes a vase, he concludes that she is hiding in the wardrobe nearby, and will jump out if he gets too close. He then begins to wonder if he must run past the wardrobe, or get close to it but turn back once she leaps out. The fact that she does not leap out of the closet does not make Jack feel comfortable, and the subsequent ease with which he unlocks a door seems to make him even more nervous.
- Oh, Crap!: He'd already been spoiled as to what awaited him at the end of Undertale's No Mercy Run, but he still didn't expect to be killed five seconds into the boss fight.
- Also happens during the True Pacifist run when he realizes Flowey's the one who lured everyone down to the Barrier!
- Oireland: Subverted because, well, he's actually Irish, but he has noted that some of his fans who are also from Ireland accused him of such, specifically that Irish people don't actually say "top o' the morning to ya" often. Jack responded that he says the phrase specifically because it is an Oirish thing to say."Christ-on-a-bike-pedalin'-to-mass-on-Sunday!"
- Once per Episode: Pretty much every episode of his GTA V series ends with him dying and exiting a hospital.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: To the point where some of his own subscribers don't seem to know his real name is Sean, if certain comments are to be believed. The first time it came out (by a bot, no less) he was stricken hard. Even other YouTubers that Sean is on a first-name basis with (e.g. Mark and Felix) rarely address him as such.
- OOC Is Serious Business:
Jack: Why do these exist?!
- In the penultimate episode of his Cry of Fear playthrough, he gets so fed up with the game that he doesn't even do a proper outro, just a fade-out of him facepalming in frustration.
- To mark his 700,000 subscriber milestone, Jack decided to eat a ghost pepper and attempt tongue-twisters. As soon as he eats the pepper, his normal cheerful demeanor vanishes for the rest of the video, as he's understandably in very real pain.
- Emotionally heavy games like Presentable Liberty, Valiant Hearts, and The Walking Dead have brought him to the point of tears.
- Even among these examples, Valiant Hearts brought Jack to completely and openly breaking down in tears instead of having just a few tears welling up.
- After doing well for the majority of Until Dawn, Jack loses five characters during the final half-hour due to some wrong decisions, and experiences a mix of sadness and anger. By the end he's noticeably drained.
- For the vlog in which he addressed and discussed the whole situation of Disney severing ties with Felix, Sean left out his usual intro and outro due to the seriousness of the topic.
- Late in his post-release Subnautica run, his seamoth got destroyed by a Reaper Leviathan, much to his dismay. Like some of the above examples, he skipped his outro, ending instead with a cold promise that he would kill the Reaper in the next episode. He was NOT kidding.
- Pacifist Run: How he played Undertale, and staunchly refused to do a Genocide Run, recommending his viewers to check others peoples Let's Plays instead... until now.
- Painful Body Waxing: For St. Patrick's Day 2015, he took a St. Patrick test and ripped off a strip of leg hair for each question he got wrong.
- Pants-Free: So much so that when designing his first Sim in Sims 4, Jack was very upset when he discovered that there was no way for his Sim to not wear pants.
- Phrase Catcher: '''AAOOOOW, PINK LIGHNTING!"
- Precision F-Strike: One of his many Catch Phrases above.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Jack manages to get one out in Whack Your Boss 2: Fantasy Edition after selecting the water cooler."I think it's time you..cooled off."
- Pungeon Master: Try finding one of his gameplay videos that doesn't contain a pun.
- A Rare Sentence: In his "Best In Show" playthrough, when trying to verbalize how difficult the controls are:Jack: Using two analog sticks to control different dudes inside a cow outfit!...First of all, that sentence is amazing and I never thought I'd be playing such.
- Reality Ensues: Invoked by Jack in his Tube Tycoon and YouTuber's Life series when he decides to use clickbait titles only because he knows that they'll do better based on how they work in real life, while not condoning the act itself. He has also stated that his own instances of using clickbait have made him uncomfortable, and he tries to avoid it as much as he can.
- Reality Is Unrealistic: When his Irish accent started to become noticeable, many people accused Jack of faking it since he didn't do or say stereotypically Irish things.
- Red Baron: In his fourth episode of HuniePop, while conversing with Jessie, he says that "they don't call [him] the Sexatron 3000 for nothing".
- Reference Overdosed: Has noted the ample amount of references he makes. See here.
- Regret Eating Me: After getting snacked on by a T-rex in The Hunter Primal:Jack: I hope you have a nice meal, bitch. I hope I poison you. I hope I give you the shits!
- Revisiting the Roots: At the end of 2019, he hosted Nostalgia Week, playing his most well remembered games of the decade, including Little Inferno, Turbo Dismount, Happy Wheels and several others.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: In one of the Far Cry 4 user created map videos, Hetty the elephant is killed, and Jack is not happy. The video itself is titled "NO ONE KILLS HETTY!"
- Robo Speak: How he voices Mettaton in Undertale before he becomes Mettaton EX.
- Robotic Spouse: His accidental wife, Evie. Doubles as an Unwanted Spouse, which ultimately leads them to seek marriage counseling, which goes about as well as you'd expect marriage counseling between a shouty Irishman and a creepy A.I. that can only speak in logically disconnected speech to go.
- Running Gag:
- In Happy Wheels, whenever he encounters a bunch of balls, he'll say "I LOVE balls!"
- Jack's mom being unimpressed with his game accomplishments/disappointed in his life choices.
- The FUCKIN SNOWPLOWS in Turbo Dismount, which always seem to mess up his flow.
- The "penetrator" pose in Turbo Dismount, where the player is sitting with his legs spread.
- When Jack recorded from his cabin, he would have a black curtain behind him, leading people to start speculating on what was behind it.
- TICKY BOMB
- Jack has started to mention whenever he becomes hungry while recording.
- Segway Steve's various monikers, including "One Shot Steve"note and "Suicide Steve"note .
- Various characters in Happy Wheels, typically Santa, being said to have a strong love for "a bit of the 'poon".note
- Jack often being assaulted by loud noises that are almost always in Happy Wheels levels. To make the matter worse, he's wearing headphones.
- Jack mentioning that he is a whale biologist.
- Jack's bragging about his "plus-one biceps" and his "cow muscles" (bigger than calf muscles).
- In Sims 4, whenever one of his Sims strikes a conversation with someone, someone will always butt in for no reason.
- Dying at or near the finish line in Happy Wheels and singing the Victory Fanfare anyway.
- In one of his Akinator videos where he would guess his youtube friends, he would shout their names (similar to "HEY MA!") after seeing a weird response.
- In Papers, Please, he really likes to detain people.
- The traffic reports in Turbo Dismount when road sections are part of the level.
- Saying "BOY" like Kratos in God of War (PS4).
- Announcing "HE DABBED!" in TABS, whenever someone dies in a dabbing motion.
- The Scrappy: In-Universe; Billy, Billy, Billy. "SCREW YOU, BILLY!"
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: In Sims 4.
- While designing Steve McBoss, Jack discovers that there is no Pants-Free option. He promptly takes off his headphones and leaves.
- At the end of the first episode, Jack becomes angry when Steve tries to tell his family about two ghosts he saw, but they're too busy on their phones and thinking about random stuff like llamas and squids. Jack then says, "I give up on this family."
- Sensory Abuse: In an interview, Jack stated that his videos are "assault on the senses".
- The start of every single one of his videos can be this. Hell, all of his videos can be this if played at a sufficiently high volume.
- After playing Game of the Year 420 Blaze It, Jack dubbed the game as Deafness Simulator. At times, he could barely/not hear himself speaking.
- A Running Gag in Happy Wheels is Jack playing levels that assault him with loud noises.
- Shipper on Deck:
- While playing Sims 4, Jack is always elated to see Betty and Steve hooking up.
- He seems to be torn between Max/Chloe or Max/Warren in the beginning of Life Is Strange, before the Ship Teasing in episode 3 leads to him shipping Pricefield.
- Also caught on to Alphys/Undyne of Undertale just about as soon as it was possible to, and instantly became a fan, immediately requesting their ship name.
- Ship Sinking: From the 95th Reading Your Comments video:Commentor: "If you were gay, would you date Markiplier, or PewDiePie?"
Jack: Okay, this question comes up a lot. First off, I'm not gay. That's just the big thing straight away. I'm not gay, I never will be gay... and secondly, they're not gay so that - if I was gay, they're not, so that puts another boundary in the way. And thirdly, both of them have girlfriends, so that's another thing in the way, so "No".
- Shockingly Expensive Bill: In The Sims 4 he gets a bill for over 71,000 Simoleons.
- Regularly, he gets billed for 4,000 Simoleons, which is still staggering.
- Shout-Out: See here.
- Signing-Off Catchphrase: "Well, that does it for this episode of X! [...] Thank you guys so much for watching this video; if you liked it, punch that Like button in the face like a Boss! And, high-fives all around! *wha-psh* *wha-psh* Thank you guys, and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!"
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Has a very colorful vocabulary. When asked about this in relation to his having kids as a main demographic in his audience, Jack said that he wouldn't stop swearing since it was just part of who he was.
- Slasher Smile: At the beginning of his 2013 Halloween vlog. Followed immediately by a mild Jump Scare.
- Society Marches On: Earlier videos had him using "gay" as a mild pejorative, but as that's become less acceptable, he's stopped using it.
- Spot the Impostor: Impostor!Segway Steve has no helmet.
- Sticky Bomb: Rather, a TICKY BOOOOOOMB.
- The Stinger: It's very common for Jack to add a little extra after the outro.
- The Straight Man: He typically is the one to shut down Mark, Bob, and Wade's more wild shenanigans, though he normally turns it into a joke in and of itself.
- Sugar Bowl: Jack's comment section is this; there's practically no hate, and all the haters that do come around are harmless, considering they leave themselves so open to attack (probably with grammatical hiccups as well) that the fans will just simply do away with them. Both Jack and some of the fans frequently marvel at the pristine quality of the comments.
- Take That, Audience!: In Happy Wheels, sometimes Jack will have trouble beating a level and will ask viewers at home to channel their bossness. If Jack still dies on the level, he'll shout "YOU GUYS SUCK!"
- Take That, Scrappy!: In-Universe; many fan levels for Happy Wheels have taken to gruesomely and creatively killing off Jack's least favorite character.
- Talking Is a Free Action: Averted twice in his playthrough of Reigns.
- Tattoo as Character Type: Jack has a tattoo on his inner right forearm. The tattoo is from Bloodborne is the bold hunters mark.
- Tempting Fate:
Jack: Whatchoo got, game? Whatchoo got?*something scary happens, Jack freaks out*
- Despite his genre savviness when it comes to horror games, the following exchange occurs with hilarious regularity:
"DUDE!! What the fuck?!!"
- A benevolent example while playing Skate 3. After trying and failing numerously to flip over the Hartley Stadium shark, Jack tries one last time while complaining that the task cannot be done. He then lands the flip.
- In his video of Dark Cut 2, in the third level, he expresses gratitude that there aren't any bomb going off in the level, since there were bombs exploding everywhere in the previous level. Take a wild guess what happens just before the level finishes.
Jack: I haven't even been hit yet!*runs straight into the attack*Jack: For fucks sake!
- In his Rocket League video, Jack remarked that since there was not much time left, his team had already won (5-4). The opposing team scores the equalizer with five seconds left.
- The third time Jack faces Sans on Undertale's Genocide route, he asks if he can skip the monologue instead of having to hear it each time. Sans then interrupts his own monologue, catching Jack unaware and once again sending him down to one health point.
- In The Wolf Among Us, just after Jack says that no one seems to die in this game, he is given the option to kill Tweedle Dum. He accepts.
- While playing Spyro: Year of the Dragon, the following happens during the second boss fight:
- Says he's having a good last day in Papers, Please mere seconds before terrorists crash through the checkpoint.
- That Came Out Wrong: This gem from Dream Daddy:Jack: Fuck all those other dads! ...I mean, eventually, I will. Fuck all those other dads and their daughters! ...Not in that way. Jesus, fuck no. Just—like—I mean... who cares about them? We're the best! That's what I'm trying to say.
- This Is Gonna Suck: The entirety of his fight with Sans at the end of the No Mercy Run in Undertale. Especially on his first attempt, where he dies less than five seconds in.Jack: Oh, this is gonna be a long fuckin' night...
- Too Dumb to Live: Evie, the Cleverbot chat AI, tends to be. One episode starts with her declaring she's depressed, because she feels left out. She then reveals that's she's the one leaving herself out and causing her own depression.
- To the Batnoun!: In episode 11 of Sims 4, Betty is chased by space cops while exploring the cosmos. Jack decides to pull over because he doesn't want to get "space arrested".
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cake. And cookies. Or both at the same time.
- Tranquil Fury: He becomes a bit more quieter after Wade intentionally screws him over in Golf With Your Friends, including preventing a number of shots from reaching the hole.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: In-Universe; while playing Skate 3, after having played around on some tall structures in the middle of a lake.Jack: Who builds these things? What is this supposed to be? ...Is this art? Is this what art is? I don't get art at all.
- The Unseen:
- Unusual Euphemism: Invoked in Turbo Dismount episode 21 when he sees a course consisting of traffic jumping a huge gap in the road: "OH SWEET JEBADIAH KERBAL!"
- Up to Eleven: Name-dropped in a Shout-Out to This is Spın̈al Tap in Jack's tonsil, ear, and heart surgery video when he begins using the cauterizer.
- Vitriolic Best Buds:
- With fellow Irish YouTuber Daithi De Nogla.
- Markiplier, Bob, and Wade, as well.
- Whenever he plays with PewDiePie and CinnamonToastKen, all he'll hear is the two doing God-awful impersonations of him using stereotypical Irish accents. However, Jack gets a kick out of doing a stereotypical Swedish accent for Felix.
- Any collaboration with his editor, Robin, has the two snark with each other. Jack has called Robin one of his best youtube friends.
- Voice of the Legion: Antisepticeye speaks in a disturbing distorted voice.
- War Is Hell: Explored throughout his series on Valiant Hearts. He named the first episode after this trope, and at the end of the game, he summed up the game with this sentence: "War sucks a big load of ass."
- He also ended up naming the first episode of his Totally Accurate Battle Simulator series after this trope, although to less serious effect.
- Would Hit a Girl: Discussed here
- Would Hurt a Child:
- When the child in question is Billy (AKA the son from Happy Wheels), then yes. With extreme prejudice.
- In The Sims 4, he gets a few kicks out of offing his children, with one episode dedicated to just this, with one child's death being coupled with a fanfare sound effect.
- One time, he got bored of his children and walled them up in small, individual rooms until they starve.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Has gone on record as calling out other YouTube personalities who give unhelpful or counterproductive advice on how to improve the YouTube comment system, when they never used the comment section to begin with. He's especially frustrated when these personalities have stated they venomously avoid comments because they are "garbage" and "hateful", saying if they took the time to actually show they read and respond to the comments it would probably fix a lot of the problems they are coming across.
- He also became the recipient of this trope from Keemstar of Drama Alert as well as other Youtubers because Jack gave his opinion towards Pewdiepie's controversy and he said that, what Felix did was very stupid but he wasn't an anti-Semite. Jack has taken down the video saying that he felt guilty for not being there for his friend.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Really doesn't like heights or the vast emptiness of space, as seen when he played Sightline: The Chair on the Oculus Rift. It also works in reverse as he does not like to be confined in small spaces.
- Also doesn't like babies or women crying, or mannequins, as he makes clear during any video that involves them.
- You Are Not Alone / You Are Better Than You Think You Are: He gave a speech about hate comments and their impact on YouTubers, especially himself, to which he told the viewers about his gratefulness towards their loyalty and how the abuse affects everyone. He then told them that they should never give up on the things they love just because of abuse and that things will get better eventually when they rise above the abuser.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: When Markiplier tweeted about dyeing his hair pink during his livestream on September 4th, 2015, Jack encouraged him by saying he was going to dye his hair green as well. He was a man of his word, and it took on more of a bluish color before Jack decided to go back to normal.
- In part 9 of his Skate 3 LP, he gives Billy a green afro.
- In 2019, Jack posted on Twitter that if his tweet gets 10 thousand retweets, he would dye his hair green again. He accomplished that in just a matter of minutes. However, that tweet was posted as a result of finishing last against PewDiePie and BradWOTO in a game of Golf with Friends.
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!: Jack did a bonus video for God of War (PS4) of him taking on Sigrun, finally feeling relief when he kills her. His surprise comes when he finds out he was playing on Give Me A Story, the easiest difficulty.
- You Say Tomato: He has been teased relentlessly for the way he pronounces certain words, such as "car"note , "January"note , and "white"note .