- Anti-Hero: Noah veers on the edge between Type III and Type IV. He is by no means nice, and even outright nasty sometimes, but he still is rather considerate of others and fights for the right thing.
- Ax-Crazy: Everyone, with a few exceptions.
Character TropesThere are more than just a few things wrong with the cast. Most of all, nigh all of them suffer from some kind of psychosis.
open/close all folders
"Listen up, folks of this place! I have come to conquer you!"Our hero. A 19-year old Danger user who originally came to Poe University to simply become stronger. He is a rather big jerk, although sometimes his heart of gold shines through. He has not one, but three Berserk Buttons. Should all of them be pushed, God help you.Later on, it is revealed that his Danger is actually one of the 13 Angel-Parts, making him a living Macguffin Gernica needs to obtain.Currently, he is a member of Class 13. His Danger is Oculum Dei, allowing him to manipulate anything non-living he touches at will. It manifests as a cluster of eyes, of course. Later on, he gains the Worm Ability toswitch into an alternate dimension for a short period of time.
- Abusive Parents
- Anti-Hero: Type III or IV. Becomes a straight-out sociopathic hero once you push his Berserk Buttons.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Nearly all of his self-taught special moves fall under this. While most of them tend to finish or at least turn around a fight in one go, they all tend to eat up most of his energy.
- The Raven still takes the cake, nearly killing him the first time he uses it.
- His Worm Ability also has the nice side-effect of continuously trapping him in the alternate dimension if he stays there too long.
- Bad Ass
- Berserk Button: Three of them. Don't push them!
- Also, mentioning his family.
- Blow You Away: Pressure Cannon!
- Butt Monkey: For all the coolness he may exude sometimes, he tends to be on the receiving end of a lot of Epic Fails.
- Calling the Old Man Out
- Chew Toy: People tend to use him as this.
- Combat Pragmatist: His Danger allows him to turn his surroundings into his weapons. Naturally, he is this.
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Cool Sword: Shirogane. Bonus points for having an absurdly sharp blade and being a katana.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- The Determinator: He isn't really physically strong, and tends to be pummeled quite a bit by most of his opponents. He still stands up when it matters, though...
- Dishing Out Dirt: By changing the ground around him.
- Double Jump: Thanks to increasing the air pressure around his feet.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: Taught to him by a former Imperial Japanese officer, nonetheless.
- Important Haircut: After he gets punched by Bayan, his sideburns become more ruffled. He himself doesn't seem to like it, but it remains unchanged.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: His three rules amount to him being this:
- First of all, don't hurt your own comrades.
- Second of all, don't insult his own comrades.
- Third of all, always know when a fight is over.
- Living MacGuffin: He possesses the Angel's Left Eye.
- Nightmare Face: A standard for the series, but he still puts on an epic one when Oren calls him out on his dad.
- Pressure Point: His finishing move, Wave Fist, which is also the only one capable of directly manipulating a living being's body, has this effect.
- Reality Warper: The Raven amounts to this, allowing him to manipulate space itself.
- Sociopathic Hero
- Super OCD: If you break his three rules, he will kick your ass. But only to a degree.
- Super Power Lottery: Subverted. At first, it might seem that his ability to change the shape of nigh anything around him is clearly overpowered, then again, it also eats up so much energy most major enemies have to push his Berserk Buttons multiple times to give him enough of a reason to stand up again. See also Awesome, but Impractical.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: You mileage may vary whether this is fanservice or the other way around.
- You Shall Not Pass: To Jaga.
Poe University - Staff
Oren ReganThe headmaster of Poe University. Probably one of the strongest Danger users alive, he manages to maintain a R-Level of 1. Although he is a grumpy man in his fifties, his softer side may shine through occasionally. Mostly however, he ensures that his students do not forget their stay at his institution.His Danger is Iactus Decies Centena Milia. It manifests as a pair of revolvers. Its ability is to shoot beams of energy.
- A Father to His Men: While he is originally shown to be very cruel to his students, he actually grows to like them and starts to treat them like his children.
- It is heavily implied that the selection process the student staff of Poe University is constantly undergoing is actually his way of preventing weaker students from getting into the very real, very dark problems his institution has to face every year.
- Authority Equals Asskicking
- Bad Ass
- Cool Gun: The IDCM.
- Former Teen Rebel: He used to be a loud, bratty idiot while he was a student at Poe.
- Heroic Sacrifice: When it becomes obvious that he can't defeat Ewig, he tries this, reducing his R-Level to 0 for a short time. Luckily, Noah snaps him out of it.
- Hidden Depths: He is apparently into cosplaying and a huge fan of stuffed animals.
- Large Ham: With cheese. So much that it left the student body baffled when they first heard him speak.
- The Obi-Wan
- Or so it seems...
- Weak, but Skilled: When he was a student at Poe, his Danger actually was one of the weakest around, and probably still is today. It's just that he keeps constantly honing his skills with it, never having stopped developing it in 57 years.
- World's Strongest Man: His pure Danger level is the highest one ever measured, so he is this OFFICIALLY. Inofficially, of course, there are several others who might be on an equal level with him or even surpass him.
Glenberg ZappiPoe University's cook. Constantly gets into quarrels with the students, who regard his food as rather eccentric.
- Big Eater
- Chef of Iron: He is one of the few non-Danger users around. Doesn't hinder him from kicking ass with kitchen utensils.
- Cool Old Guy
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: Not really. His food tastes alright, it's just that it tends to look rather weird.
EAThe founder of Poe University. Originally a Victorian-era gentleman who decided to found an academy for outcasts of society who suffered from the same ailment (Danger) as him. On his deathbed, his Danger activated. Thanks to it, he is alive even today, his body constantly falling apart and putting itself together again. He is one of the few beings in the history of mankind with an R-Level of 0. This allows him to use his Danger not only on physical objects, but also on abstract terms. His Danger is Specter Solidi. It allows him to split objects into pieces and put them back together after a given time.
- Badass Bookworm
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: His body consists of them.
- Funny Background Event: He himself is one. He constantly appears in the background, even before his reveal.
- Glasgow Grin
- Meaningful Background Event
- Nice Guy: Despite his looks, he's genuinely trying to help his students.
- Quintessential British Gentleman: Made of eyes...
- Really 700 Years Old
- Time Skip: He can induce this on anyone and anything.
Poe University - Class 1
Class 1 is one of the largest classes of Poe University, inhabiting over 70 students before the student council election. Its emblem shows an eagle. Its Class ability is Angelus Lusitandis. It allows its users to walk through the air for a few seconds.
Globul ArrierThe teacher of class 1. A big and jolly man who might be more than he seems at first.His Danger is Editio Caeli. It mainfests as a cloud. It is able to cause several weather effects, such as rain, hail and thunder.
- A Father to His Men
- An Ice Person: His snow and hail have this effect.
- Big Eater
- Big Fun
- Cool Old Guy
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: The guy is usually a nice and droopy elder man, but get him mad at you...
- Servile Snarker: Tends to be this towards Oren.
- Shock and Awe
- Weather-Control Machine: His Danger.
Rubra RubraClass 1's prodigy student and later member of the student council. Throughout her entire life, rooms she stayed in started to become extremely dusty within seconds. When her first true love insulted her for this, she tried to kill herself. At that moment, her Danger activated for the first time. Ever since then, she has been constantly training to control her ability.She is in possession of one of the 13 Angel Parts, in her case the bones of the angel.Her Danger is Os Dei. It allows her to turn every part of her body except for her bones into dust, which she can control freely. Later on, she gains the Worm Ability to coat her bones in sharp metal scales.
- Bad Ass
- Bad with the Bone
- Blow You Away
- Broken Bird: She used to be this, but gaining actual control over her ability has made her more confident and wholesome again.
- The Chick: In the student council, she shares this position with Pao Pao.
- Dem Bones
- Dishing Out Dirt: The dirt being herself.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Hime Cut
- Master of Illusion: She can change the color of her dust, making her this.
- Nigh Invulnerable: Her body is this, except for her skeleton. If it gets destroyed, well...
- Weak, but Skilled: Her ability in itself is interesting, but not too strong. It's the uses she has found for it that have earned her a seat in the student council.
Taya TaihouClass 1's representative. A very vain and excentric woman with an incredible ego. She believes that she can subdue whomever doesn't share her worldviews, but isn't that bad a person elsewise.Her Danger is Astrum Celsum. It manifests as a pair of boots. It makes her invulnerable to whomever has a lower alititude than herself.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy
- Badass Bookworm
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She isn't really everyone's class representative of choice.
- Dark Tall And Bishoujo
- Granola Girl: Not really, but she likes to style herself as such.
- Mega Nekko
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Some of he outfits, as well as her overall behavior, are quite reminiscent of Lady Gaga.
Chane AcultA very strong woman who trains on a regular basis and thus is quite muscular. Despite her rough outside, she is very motherly towards her comrades and is willing to step in to protect them.Her Danger is Vis Et Sucus. It manifests as a pair of syringes conjoined by a chain. These syringes allow her to infuse herself and others with a very potent doping drug.
- Acquired Poison Immunity: Is actually one of her weaknesses. The more she uses her doping on herself, the smaller its actual effects become.
- Action Girl
- Amazonian Beauty
- Bad Ass
- Badass Normal: Apart from the doping effect, her chucks serve as nothing else than well, chucks.
- Can't Catch Up: She clearly hoped to become a member of the student council. But other than many others, she is content with not becoming one and still tries to help as much as possible, leading to...
- Cool Big Sis
- Dark-Skinned Blonde
- Fighting with Chucks
- No Guy Wants an Amazon: The only complaint she has about her stature.
- Well, luckily Iwan doesn't seem to share that opinion.
- Christmas Cake: Due to the above, she is afraid of becoming this.
- Team Mom
Ascot WilderHeir to the world-renowned Wilder-hotel franchise. He is a member of ROYAL.His Danger is Desultor Undarum. It manifests as a surfboard and is able to ride on air.
- Blow You Away: The air below Desultor Undarum behaves like a wave of water. Hence, he can do this.
- Butt Monkey: He just SEEMS to attract random missing attacks.
- Dumb Blonde
- If It Swims, It Flies: His Danger rides on air as if it was water.
- Surfer Dude
- Walking Shirtless Scene
Helio ErnaresAnother member of ROYAL. This one is the heir of the very rich Ernares-Icecream-foundation.His Danger is Ascia Specularis. It manifests as an axe. It is able to deflect objects thrown at it.
- An Axe to Grind: His Danger.
- Attack Reflector
- The Big Guy
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Genius Bruiser: He is far smarter than Ascot or Durahn.
- Luckily My Shield Will Protect Me: The blade of his axe is wide enough to work as this.
Shura LaiyA student of Class 1 and former member of ROYAL. She is a bold and strong-willed woman with rather cruel tendencies. After her fight with Gamble, she starts to soften up, at least a little.Her Danger is Coma Medusae. It manifests as black extensions of her hair. She can control it at will and use it to suck blood. Later on, she gets the Worm Ability to control her natural hair as well, which becomes able to give off small electric shocks.
- Alpha Bitch
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Dumb Blonde: Averted, she is actually very cunning.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: She owns a country!
- Heel–Face Turn: Leaduíng to...
- Jerk Ass
- Lady Macbeth: Well, Gamble is actually not very evil, but his girlfriend sure as hell is trying to change that.
- Official Couple: With Gamble.
- Our Vampires Are Different: She sucks blood through her hair.
- Prehensile Hair: It's strong enough to pierce through solid rock!
- Psycho Electro: Her Worm Ability.
Gajung ThreeheartThe big guy. A towering giant of a man who dwarfs everyone else on Poe University. He is actually very calm and collected.His Danger is Catena Gigantis. It manifests as a big flail. It has the ability to cause the air around itself to whirl around like a tornado.
Magobi GobiWhere Gajung's physical mass comes from constant training, Magobi's comes from constant eating. He is a shy but very nice guy who is willing to stand in for his comrades.His Danger is Rica Custodis. It manifests as a headband. It allows him to gather the damage taken from the Dangers of others and transfer it into additional physical energy. He later on also gains the Worm Ability to unleash the energy gained from Rica Custodis as waves of power.
- Big Eater
- Big Fun: Subverted. He may seem like this at first, but is far too shy to be this.
- The Big Guy
- Break the Haughty: His moment of awesome involves him showing an enemy who prided himself with being too fast to hit for a slow guy like him that once in a while the big, muscular guy CAN win a fight.
- Cowardly Lion
- The Determinator
- Fricking Laser Beams: As one Fragile Speedster Elite Mook found out the hard way...
- Gentle Giant
- Shrinking Violet
Elsbef RogerA rather clumsy student of Class 1. Her tendency to get into rather stupid situations has earned her the nickname "Queen Of Fail".Her Danger is Baculum Resurrectionis. It manifests as a simple staff. It allows her to decrease her own weight.
- Butt Monkey
- Chew Toy: She really can't catch a break.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Badass might be an exaggeration, but she's definitely worth her mettle.
- Cute Clumsy Girl
- Gravity Master
- Heroic Second Wind: Her Danger serves this purpose. Since she tends to fall down and get knocked around, it makes it easier for her to stand up again by decreasing her weight.
- The Klutz
- Simple Staff
Marial LafouA student of Class 1. She tends to be rather silent and shy, but has a gentle personality. She is also notable for being rather big, not that that was a bad thing.Her Danger is Arbor Agnitionis. It manifests as a wakizashi. It causes small trees to grow from the wounds she inflicts on her enemies. The fruit of these trees has a healing effect.
- Animal Motifs: A tanuki.
- Author Appeal
- Big Beautiful Woman: And Gellard is more than happy about that.
- Big Fun: If she wants to, she can outdrink any of the guys.
- Cool Big Sis: Overlaps with Team Mom, since she is the oldest female student on campus.
- The Determinator
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Green Thumb: Of a rather horrifying variety.
- Katanas Are Just Better
- The Medic
- Official Couple: With Gellard.
- Shrinking Violet
- What Beautiful Eyes!
Jimina GevilleThe local Psycho Lesbian with one hell of a crush on Ingra. Don't get between her and her prey. She deeply admires Ingra ever since she was protected from bullies by her. They are special now, at least according to her herself. Later on, however, she learns to accept Ingra's relationship with Augus and starts to stand up more for herself.Her Danger is Ancilla Alata. It manifests as a short rapier. It has the ability to sprout wings with razor-sharp feathers. Later on, she gets a Worm Ability which, much to her anguish, increases her Danger's power the farther she is away from Ingra.
- Asshole Victim: YMMV on that, but one of the first things we ever see of her is her nearly being crushed to death.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She becomes this over time towards everyone between her and Ingra.
- Characterization Marches On: She starts off as a psychotic Green-Eyed Monster, becomes something more of a devout follower over time, and now has finally become a somewhat sane Unlucky Childhood Friend to Ingra, working towards her own happiness rather than constantly depending on her "mistress".
- Heroic Sacrifice: Was a futile one as well. It just led Ingra to go full throttle on her little brother. Luckily, she got better...
- Idiot Hair
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Royal Rapier
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: To Ingra.
- Yandere: Oh god...
Poe University - Class 2
Class 2 doesn't have a lot of students, however, they make up for it with their strength. Their emblem shows a millipede. Its Class ability is Solum est Haustum. It allows its users to shift through the walls of Poe University.
Maga MaagaThe teacher of Class 2. A constantly frowning small older woman.Her Danger is Unguis Telli. It manifests as a pair of claws. It allows her to absorb minerals.
- Animal Motifs: The mole.
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Miniature Senior Citizens
- Perpetual Frowner
- Screw Politeness, I'm a Senior!
Unun UlliumThe prodigy student of Class 2 and later member of the student council. Crazy. He is, due to some reason, completely off his rocker. This may be partially related to his parents force-feeding him caffeine as a child, for no other reason than to see what would happen to him. He is VERY ambitious as well, being of the opinion that he belongs on the top of Poe University's food chain. That's why, when he doesn't become the head of the student council, he starts initiating a scheme to gain that position. Also, join his coven!His Danger is Vestimentum Aequabile. It manifests as the skintight bodysuit he WEARS ALL THE TIME. It allows him to match the speed of every object around him. Later on, he also gets the Worm Ability to absorb the momentum of other objects with his hands. Also, the constant use of his Danger seems to have trained his body to such an extent that he can actually move at supersonic speed with minimal effort.
- Abusive Parents
- Affably Evil
- Ambition Is Evil
- Angry Eyebrows: He is constantly twitching, and his face takes on some very odd shapes.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: He thinks he is superior to everyone else. So when Noah defeats him, he simply eradicates that memory from his brain.
- Bishōnen As long as he isn't making any creepy faces...
- Charles Atlas Superpower: While normally, he is already able to evade nearly all attacks due to his Danger ability, his constant use of it has trained his body that much that he is actually even faster once he shuts his ability off.
- Clothes Make the Superman
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Deadly Dodging
- Freudian Excuse: Which leads us to...
- Man Child: He thinks of his coven as playmates, wants to add people to it not because of their actual usefulness but because he thinks they look or act weird and/or cool, and apparently has no sense of respect or regret.
- Mr. Fanservice: Skintight suit. Nothing beneath it. Nude when he uses his secret technique.
- Nightmare Face: Most of the time.
- Psychopathic Manchild
- Screw Destiny: Believes that God plays dice.
- And that he is winning.
- Formfitting Latex Space Suit: And he enjoys it.
- Powered Armor: What it actually serves as.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Limuel's blue.
- Super Speed
Limuel EnderUnun's most loyal follower. He is very devoted to him, going to the point of obsession.Later on, he takes part in the plan to topple the student council.His Danger is Aleator Ambrosius. It manifests as a set of claws springing from his right hand. It is able to turn everything it cuts into cubes. His Worm Ability furthermore allows him to control these cubes and to change them into other basic shapes such as pyramids, spheres or cylinders.
- Agent Peacock
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: To everyone who isn't Unun.
- Battle Butler: To Unun.
- Bodyguard Crush: Despite his beloved's possible asexuality.
- Femme Fatalons
- Happiness in Slavery: He always does all the dirty work. Not that he minds...
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Unun's red.
- Wolverine Claws
Kozue MikiharaAn actually pretty normal guy who serves as the class representative of Class 2.His Danger is Risus Lunae. It manifests as a crescent-bladed naginata. Its ability is to cancel out the Danger abilities of anyone it injures, although only for a few seconds.
- Ambiguously Jewish: Despite being Japanese...
- Badass Beard: That goatee...
- Blade on a Stick: Risus Lunae.
- The Generic Guy
- Nice Guy
- Nice Hat
- Only Sane Man: Has no obvious psychosis or mental problems.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Due to being devoid of any psychosis, he is this even among the other representatives.
Poe University - Class 3
Class 3 of Poe University. Its badge shows a mongoose. Its Class Ability is Silentium et Clamor. It increases the hearing abilities of its users.
Master HonsheeThe teacher of Class 3. He insists on being called "master" by his students.His Danger is Gubernator Suffragiorum. It manifests as a short stick. It allows him to control the sounds around him.
- Chinese People: Not outright stated, but implied.
- Insistent Terminology: MASTER!
- Instrument of Murder: Thanks to his Danger, anything around him is this.
Rimae SzuruThe class-representative of Class 3. Her main motivation is the suffering of others, which she causes not only personally but also through her manipulative schemes. After being thrown out of the student council election early on due to Noah's meddling, she joins Gernica and later on becomes one of the organization's Eight Black Angels. However, she once again is defeated, and afterwards put into "detention" for a longer period. However, she manages to escape captivity and join Septemfluus, offering her body and Danger to its leader, Yocto. She fights Noah once again with the power gained from being Yocto's vessel, but is ultimately defeated. Afterwards, she is put into a permanent detention.Her Danger is Regina Spinarum. It manifests as black clots of haywire. She can control anybody she captures with these wires, by having their spikes pierce the neuronal system of her victims and infusing them with her Danger energy.
- Alpha Bitch
- And I Must Scream: The second time she ends up in detention, her Danger is destroyed, and with it a part of her soul. This leaves her unable to talk, move or even eat without the help of others.
- Asshole Victim: When Yocto decides to take over her body as a last-ditch measure, he eradicates her Danger. When one's Danger is destroyed, a part of one's soul is destroyed as well.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: Black haywire that creates people puppets? Definitely a good guy.
- Big Bad: Arguably, she is this. The final fight of the comic is against her, and she has manipulated others throughout the entire series, setting into motion the plans of several other, minor villains.
- The Dragon: She becomes this to both Jaga and Yocto, serving as their advisor/pawn.
- Break the Haughty: Sadly, it didn't reform her. No matter how much her pride is hurt, she just becomes more and more deranged.
- Combat Sadomasochist
- Dark Action Girl
- The Dark Chick: Among Gernica's Black Angels.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good
- Evil Is Petty
- Face–Heel Turn: Twice!
- Fur and Loathing
- Gonk: She actually would look rather decent, but her eyes are disgustingly large and wide.
- Good Eyes, Evil Eyes
- Lack of Empathy
- Manipulative Bastard
- People Puppets: Her Danger.
- Smug Smiler
- Smug Snake
- Smug Super: Once she is given Gernica's Anti-R-Level pills.
Eins ZeroA student of Class 3. A master mathematician who only speaks in binary.His Danger is Verbi Sapientiae. It manifests as a scouter-like device. It allows him to solve any mathematical problems in no time.
- Anime Hair
- Badass Poncho
- Deadpan Snarker: "01001001011001000110100101101111011101000111001100101110..."
- Servile Snarker: To Unun, at least for a while.
- Mad Mathematician
- Only Sane Man
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: "0100011001010101010000110100101100100001"
- The Strategist: He has worked out a way of being this to his teammates, by telling them the coordinates of the enemies attacking them.
Poe University - Class 4
Class 4 of Poe University. A rather big class, it has several talented students. Its emblem shows a bat. Its Class Ability is Aurora Mortuorum. It vastly increases the healing processes of its users.
Warhol BiancheThe teacher of Class 4. A former rival of Headmaster Regan. He is a nice, seemingly ordinary teacher. However, he actually is the strongest among the teachers of Poe University.His Danger is Eques Albus. It manifests as a large Zweihander sword. It cuts through any substance, no matter how solid it is.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade
- Anti-Villain: During the student council election arc, it was clear that he allowed teams from his class to cheat their way through.
- Badass Teacher: He used to go toe-to-toe with Headmaster Regan.
- Bald of Awesome
- Beware the Quiet Ones
- Can't Catch Up: To Regan.
- Cool Old Guy
- The Generic Guy
- Happily Married: Although he also seems to be a...
- Henpecked Husband
- Specs of Awesome
- Trying to Catch Me Fighting Dirty
Ingra BuronsteenThe representative of Class 4 although she later abdicates that position to become a part of the student council. From the very start, she is one of the most powerful Danger users at Poe University. She is a stern, rational and caring leader. However, due to her immense power, many factions are constantly trying to drag her to their side. It is later revealed that her brother, Marcel, is a member of the Black Angels of Gernica.Her Danger is Cignus Venti. It manifests as a rapier. It is able to manipulate the air around her. Her fight against Marcel reveals that it is also able to actually cut air apart, causing vacuums. She later also obtains the Worm Ability to drag her blood back into her body by touching it. This only works, however, as long as her blood is still warm.
- Action Girl
- A Mother To Her Men
- The Aragorn: Due to her being a good leader, she tends to wind up fighting the enemy's stronger soldiers or top brass instead of more important, plot-relevant characters during each of the arcs. However, she also tends to get a more personal fight of greater importance once in a while.
- Bad Ass: Possibly the greatest in the series.
- For starters, she gets a longer-than average fight scene in every major arc, as well as usually several minor ones. Each of them provides her with several chances to shine.
- Badass Longcoat
- Bloody Murder: Not really, but her Worm Ability has at least some semblance to it.
- Blow You Away
- Bully Hunter: And she is far more effective than the hall wardens.
- Cool Big Sis
- The Determinator: Her Worm Ability allows her to drag a fight on for quite a while, although it has its limit.
- Expy: Of Erza Scarlet.
- Faux Action Girl: Averted. She is possibly among the ten strongest Danger users alive by the end of the series.
- Flash Step: Her rapier is able to cause vacuums. She then proceeds to fill those vacuums with, well, herself. Used to great effect against her brother.
- It's Personal: With Marcel.
- Jeanne d'Archétype
- Lady of War
- The Lancer: Of the student council.
- Official Couple: With Augus.
- Razor Wind
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Royal Rapier: Her Danger.
- The Strategist: She is excellent at directing her comrades.