. Have a seat.
The Group As A Whole
Chris Garcia Bennett
A teenager who got used to live a somewhat normal life until one day destiny let an abnormally tall and powerful Lucario drop into the real world. Ever since then, his life has been changed drastically, for better or for worse. After spending over half a year bonding with the serious Pokémon, he ended up joining the elite of Smashers reluctantly. He's got a good and compassionate heart, but the insanity he goes through every day terrifies him in various degrees. The one most likely to faint during "Oh, Crap
" moments. His birthday is September 30th.
- Afraid of Blood: Has an extreme fear of seeing great quantities of blood to the point he becomes paralyzed.
- Audience Surrogate
- Berserk Button: He completely dislikes being called a kid. It seems the universes don't really have a set standard for what a teen's age is.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: Tiny Guy to Lucario's Big Guy.
- Break the Cutie: Gets this whenever Lucario suffers from lethal injuries and is put near death.
- But Not Too Foreign: He's got Hispanic blood, yet he lives in the US.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: It only happens a few times, and even then, he'd rather let somebody else lead the team in an unknown world.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: He slams a foot on Lucario's back and pulls the...thingies on the back of his head whenever he greatly misbehaves. This has happened two times already.
- Color Motif: Light blue. This color is his favorite and manifests as the main color for many of his jobs. Calmness and serenity are briefly shown in him, but Chris lacks any masculinity.
- Cuteness Proximity: He will melt at the sight of adorable creatures. He holds Riolu on high esteem.
- Distressed Dude: Gets kidnapped in a blink of an eye by the army.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He doesn't wish to recall the reason why his parents left him at home while they're off assisting corporations across the USA.
- Deadpan Snarker: Only snarks when the situation calls for it.
- Distressed Dude: In a blink of an eye, he gets kidnapped by the army while searching for a way to bring back the dead.
- Foreshadowing: A recent piece of "official" artwork reveals that Chris will go on to capture many Pokemon of his preferences at some point in the story, said Pokemon being Snivy, Oshawott, Emolga, Poochyena, Growlithe, Mudkip, and Shinx. Snivy is hinted to be the first.
- Genre Savvy: His extensive knowledge of video games gives him this advantage. This is the main reason why he gets kidnapped by the army in the first place.
- Heroic BSOD: Gets this so many times it puts him in woobie territory. After he gets kidnapped, he gets a brief one after being told the team has been supposedly taken out by a Subspace Bomb.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Saves ROB from getting vaporized by the Halberd's cannon at the cost of his own life.
- Heterosexual Life Partner: With Lucario.
- Idiot Hair: He's got three small strands of hair on the side of his head.
- Job System: His main method of fighting.
- Killed Off for Real: Has been killed thrice: the first against Dark Mewtwo, the second against Dark Super Sonic as a werehog, the third when saving ROB from getting vaporized by the Halberd's cannon. Luckily, he's been brought Back from the Dead on both occasions...except not the third time.
- Not Quite Dead:Turns out that Chris ends up in Shibuya after his third time is due, becoming Fox's partner.
- He gets offed by a Noise form of Lucario before he gets to make a pact with anybody in the third week, and he becomes Fox's reason to finish the game in order to look for a way to bring him back.
- Kid with the Leash: And if he doesn't have the leash on Lucario, the latter will probably take some extreme measures to get to his ends.
- This is taken to a literal example when he forces Sonic to wear a dog collar and a leash to suppress Dark Super Sonic inside his body.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: As his entry fee for the Reapers' Game, he has no memory of owning a Lucario capable of destroying everything in sight.
- Let's Get Dangerous: Constantly ticking him off puts him in high gear. And when he does, he becomes a crazy serious fighter bent on exploiting every single advantage to his favor. Dark Super Sonic learned the hard way.
- Lonely Rich Kid: If you don't count Lucario, that is.
- Morality Pet: The baby Riolu he takes in helps him to stay sane.
- Nice Guy
- One of Us
- Ordinary High-School Student: Really not so anymore, but he strives to keep a balance between his two jobs.
- Out of Focus: He gets erased in the TWEWY arc during the third week, prompting the other Smashers to take the lead in the spotlight and find a way to bring him back.
- Pacifist: Almost never works for him.
- Papa Wolf: It doesn't matter if he's mentally unstable. He will snap if anybody tries to bully his baby Riolu.
- Resigned to the Call: He was pretty hesitant into involving himself in the long fray, but he decides to do it only because Lucario was chosen to go instead of him. Not wanting to be left alone, Chris tags along, but then he regrets his hasty decision until Lucario snaps him out of it.
- Sanity Slippage: Many of the strangest of travels have him have mental breakdowns that don't last too long, but special mention goes to after he has endured four deaths and destroys his overall confidence in continuing with the mission to defeat Tabuu.
- Silent Protagonist: Due to emotional trauma during the pseudo-Trauma Center arc, Chris has become mute. He gets better at the end of the Werehog Saga, though.
- The Smart Guy
- Squishy Wizard: He likes to hog the jobs that make him this.
- A Teen And His Lucario of Mass Destruction
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Each different job sports its own set of clothes for him to wear.
- You Lose at Zero Trust: The partnership he has with each character has to be maintained at a high level for them to perform special combos with him. If this trope comes into play, then he needs to repair the link.
A very unusual Lucario that stands out among all other Lucario due to the fact he's over six feet tall and possesses Herculean strength. Despite this, he is serious in nature, though he yearns for battle whenever the chance appears. His dutiful trainer is Chris himself, and Lucario is the only one who can protect him from the dangers of their otherworldly adventures. He will listen and respect his trainer's wishes, having learned so many every-day teachings from him. Unfortunately, he is very protective of his trainer to a fault. The biggest overachiever of the team
. His birthday is September 28th.
- Aura Vision: A normal Lucario can detect auras within half a mile. This one though? 100 miles.
- Bare-Fisted Monk / Extra Ore Dinary
- Bear Hug: Of course, he always avoids stabbing his trainer with his chest spike by just pulling him in with one arm to the side, but Lucario sometimes forgets how strong he is when doing this, mostly when he's very grateful.
- Berserk Button: Harming Chris in any way possible.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: While he never had any romantic interest on humans, his brainwashed self technically forced him to lock lips with his trainer. He screamed and kicked his butt out. Literally. This gets even worse later on when he wishes to turn Chris into his sex slave.
- Big Brother Instinct: To the stray Riolu.
- The Big Guy: From the Pokemon cast.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: Huge Guy to Chris's Little Guy.
- Boxing Lessons for Superman: He says that he's Unskilled, but Strong and that's the reason why he has Chris to give him the "skilled" part.
- Brought Down to Normal: Some special circumstances completely depower his destructive ability (like strong darkness disrupting his aura abilities or having heavy emotional trauma), making Lucario even weaker than the average Lucario.
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe: Manages to violate multiple universal laws of physics by transfering some aura into Chris after seeing him about to die, allowing Chris to snap out from his muteness.
- In all honesty, it's not like it was really going to help Chris at all.
- Charles Atlas Super Power: When angry. Run away from him, even though is futile.
- Color Motif: Blue.
- Critical Status Buff: He never had this before he was granted the ability through Master Hand. This further makes him even stronger and broken.
- Deadpan Snarker: Does this to Chris's wildest ideas.
- Decoy Protagonist: In the spin-off with Red.
- The Empath: Can sense auras over a hundred miles instead of half a mile.
- Energy Ball: His deadly Aura Sphere.
- Game Breaker: An in-story example. If he wishes, he can ravage ten miles of land with his aura alone.
- Heroic BSOD: Has a brief one when Chris was accidentally given a tremendous scar on his back due to Porky's meddling. It was so bad his aura power was briefly lost, rendering him almost useless.
- Heterosexual Life Partner: With Chris.
- Interspecies Romance: Had one for Medli. It was very one-sided and she never noticed.
- Ki Attacks
- Nigh Invulnerable: During a thief attack, bullets ended up flattening against his skin.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He has red eyes, but it doesn't mean he'll go berserk. Just for god's sake, don't hurt Chris in any way possible or else he'll do the trope...in which case his eyes turn yellow.
- The Rival: To Mewtwo.
- Signature Move: Aura Sphere.
- So Proud of You: Likes getting this from his trainer and will go to a world's end no matter what.
- Super Natural Martial Arts
- Super Speed: Due to Extreme Speed.
- Super Strength
- Super Toughness: Which is ironically supposed to belong to Steel-types except his species.
- Violation of Common Sense: You'd think the story would've already finished with a guy like this nuking everything in sight, but it's not. He still struggles, probably inferring that strength isn't enough to win the war.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: You REALLY wouldn't.
An energetic Electric type, Pichu has a very childish mind. He is the youngest of the whole cast and thus he might be the less-action-y character of the story. Pichu is often see hanging out with his spiritual brother Pikachu and the young Smashers the most. Like any other little kind, Pichu braces himself to become a force to be reckoned with in battles
, no matter if he lives or DIES in the process. He is part of "The Young Smashers" as an active member. Has a big stash of candy hidden in his room. His birthday is November 21th.
Roy is one of the many swordsmen of the cast. In contrast to Marth's calm and careful behavior, Roy tends to be a little more upbeat and less insecure of his actions. That doesn't stop him from being a good general although he's not one for the rest of the Smashers. He likes hanging out with Marth, Ike, and Link the most. The youngest king you'll ever meet. His birthday is March 29th.
Probably the most serious of the Smashers, Mewtwo always means Serious Business
when it comes down to matters at hand. Although he's extremely quiet during peaceful times, he becomes a nightmare during a battle. Being a pursuer of knowledge, Mewtwo likes to spend his time learning about the workings of the world, though he shuns most people away from him. As a side note, Mewtwo abhors talking about his past life and feeling like a guinea pig for humans, also detesting Pokémon Trainers in general. The one most likely to blow people's heads off out of irritation. His birthday is February 27th.
This is not a random Pikachu but the very same Ash's Pikachu when he is away from him to participate in the tourneys. Pikachu acts like some sort of cool-Pokémon, but this is just the way he is to act with a mature mind so that nobody looks down on him. And he does it well. Pikachu likes to spend the time with other fellow Pokémon and the young Smashers, though he also likes other people that don't bother him a lot. Often argues with Ness for the leadership of "The Young Smashers" but forgets about it shortly. The most Genre Savvy
of the team. His birthday is April 1st.
Jigglypuff considers herself to be some sort of singing diva, wishing that people don't fall asleep during her singing sessions (we are aware about why). She isn't necessarily the annoying type at all. She is a very good friend to have around though she gets easily distracted if she finds Pokémon that are attractive to her (ex. Lucario). She is part of "The Young Smashers" as a member. Cannot comprehend (or bother to know) why people fall asleep for the life of her. Her birthday is May 21st.
Ice Climbers (Popo & Nana)
The twins aren't necessarily just a male and female version of each other. Rather, Popo tends to act little to a lot goofy at times while Nana is the most reserved and careful of the pair. Comically, their personalities might clash with each other with Nana trying to set Popo straight. Through hard times, they support each other a lot to keep walking forward together. They're one of the pairs of Smashers that have the strongest of bonds. Since they're both young, they're active members of "The Young Smashers". Often mistaken to be a very young couple. Their birthday is (theorized to be) January 30th.
Pit is the courageous general of Palutena, but he only acts brave in his world. When dealt with other circumstances, Pit is easily taken off-guard to comprehend what he's dealing with (mainly because most of the events don't have to deal with courage but dignity and some wisdom within every-day life). His insecurities are easily solved once he fights bravely, though. The one who considers darkness is evil and gross. His birthday is December 19th.
- A Taste of Power: So far the only Smasher who has reached lvl. 3 in a Combined Final Smash first due to Palutena's intervention.
- Divine Intervention: Is lucky enough for Palutena to come save his butt when fighting Dark Shadow in the Tales of Symphonia arc.
- Dual Wielding
- Hearing Voices: He hysterically informs people about hearing voices in his head during the Return to Normality saga. The brainwashed Pit thinks he has voices in his head because Palutena has been trying to get in contact with him.
- Heroic BSOD: TheTales of Symphonia arc has him without his wings as a test from Palutena, and it makes him feel extremely under the weather.
- Played for Laughs when he's given the ability to put his wings off altogether to blend in with the public better.
- Improbable Weapon User: His Pow Pow Hammer special.
- Light Is Good
The leader of Star Fox is a mature person of his age while still giving off that rebellious yet cool personality a teenager shows. Fox was always surrounded by events full of action in space until he stepped down the Arwing and started walking around on earth. His badassery is fully exposed unless he's outwitted, though he never backs down from imminent danger. The biggest hobo-with-a-job of his universe. His birthday is February 21th.
- A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Read: He gains the ability to do so using the Player Pin. Fox goes out of his way and tries scanning the mind of a young beautiful woman. That woman was a man. Fox immediately stops his whole plan to mind-read everyone.
- Big Brother Mentor: To Chris.
- Cluster F-Bomb: When he learns that the dead ones have to go through a second week in the Reapers' Game, he nearly loses it and starts swearing his head off.
- Headbutting Heroes: With Wolf.
- And no, Falco doesn't want anything to do with this.
- Heterosexual Life Partner: With Falco.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: As his entry fee for the Reapers' Game, he can't remember Krystal at all.
- Killed Off for Real: Due to the Malaria virus inside of him burning his pancreas.
- Not Quite Dead: He shows up in Shibuya, ready to kick more ass with Chris becoming his partner.
- Magic Is Mental: The reason why he couldn't properly cast magic was because his mind was perturbed by his emotional issues with himself.
- May-December Romance: With Peppita, but it was one-sided on her side.
- My Greatest Failure: Bickering with Falco and Wolf during a fight that ended up with Chris getting killed.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: What he feels he always does whenever a life-changing decision takes the worst route possible for others around him.
- No Sense of Personal Space: A large torn portion of his pants forces Shiki to sew it against his will. She overpowers him in the end.
- Odd Friendship: With Pichu because they accidentally form a pact as partners on the third week in Shibuya's Game.
- Playing with Fire: He not only has his signature Fire Fox move, he can also cast Fire magic.
- Running Gag: His equipment almost always gets broken/stolen.
- What the Hell, Hero?: The life-changing decisions he's done in the past, sadly, are brought up when he does some questionable ideas that affect the ones close to him. To say nothing about how he snapped on Chris for lying about sacrificing his life for the Ancient Minister...
- Will They or Won't They??: His romantic relationship with Krystal is always on this.
- You Lose at Zero Trust: Becomes furious with Chris once he lies to them a second time, and this puts a serious dent into their partnership mostly because the Reapers' Game needs both Players to work together as a team or else they both get erased.
The most experienced Arwing pilot is the most laid-back member of the crazy jamboree we call Smashers. Falco always prefers to step back and let the others do the fighting though he arguably packs more of a punch than Fox does. He likes to relax most of the time but he never misses the chance to do something interesting with others to have some fun. The biggest yawning couch potato of the mansion
. His birthday is April 27th.
Ness happens to be a mature child despite his young age, and that has nothing to do with his psychic powers. The assumed leader of the "Young Smashers", Ness's adventures had an effect on him. Anything remotely surreal and weird is pretty normal in his eyes so he fails to see how everyone else acts so funny around such events, though he's fully aware of this morbid trait of his. Has the nicest cap of his town
. His birthday is August 27th.
The prince of Altea and a tactical legend among his men. Marth can be seen as a role model to many thanks to his careful thinking. He rarely breaks down with his emotions, displaying a stoic persona to hide his anxieties that he overcomes as time flies by. Very used to having many personalities in his army, the Smashers are no different to him other than their looks unless they're very weird. The one who can enter women's bathrooms without any problems
. His birthday is April 20th.
Though Lucas managed to save his world from a great cataclysm, he stills shows traces of a coward; one that puts up some courage when thrown into battle. Lucas is a very shy and timid kid that does all his stuff carefully to avoid making somebody angry. Like Ness, Lucas isn't fazed with weird events unless somebody close to him or himself is affected in some way. Has the nicest sunflower garden. His birthday is April 20th.
The Super Tuff Pink Puff is the most docile and cheerful Smasher. Kirby is what people might call the best example of an everyday friend if they can ignore the fact he's got a voracious appetite. He's easily swayed if food is offered to him, though he can change his mind and do the right thing to avoid getting distracted. Despite his cutesy appearance, Kirby is an expert fighter in his own right. Rumored to have a black hole for a stomach
. His birthday is April 27th.
The one who gives that feeling of serious business is Meta Knight. One of the most professional fighters, Meta Knight's sole purpose to assist the crazy group is to recover his stolen battleship Halberd from the Subspace Army. However, he does know that the group has their uses and they shouldn't be taken lightly, as he knows himself that working together will help him achieve victory. Sleeps with his mask on all the time. His birthday is March 23th.
The Hero of Time/Twilight/Masks/Oracles/Seasons and wielder of the Triforce of Courage is a very skilled swordsman. He has a normal personality and likes to spend time with other fellow swordsmen. Because of his nature to help others in need, Link has a habit of lending a hand to a fault
. Nevertheless, Link means well and is a great friend. The one who likes to yell a lot during a battle. His birthday is December 2nd.
Zelda / Sheik
The wielder of the Triforce of Wisdom is the most polite person of the mansion. She's very calm and passionate, takes things seriously, and is a force to be reckoned with. Zelda likes to develop her wisdom by reading books to pass the time. However, because she grew up in a castle secluded from commoners, Zelda is taken off-guard by small trivialities such as the concept of romance and other normal day events that a normal princess isn't exposed to, making her ponder if the Triforce of Wisdom works for her at all. The one with the cleanest body. Her birthday is November 29th.
Red (Pokemon Trainer)
Red is the Pokémon Trainer from Pallet Town who started with the wrong foot, having almost no interest in becoming a trainer until he slowly got introduced into his world.
Right after that, he gets forced to save the entire universe with his trusty Squirtle and Ivysaur in tow (against their wishes). Not sure of himself as a trainer, Red knows that there is more than he can see in the thrills of Pokémon. That is enough motivation for him to aim in becoming a capable trainer. Is able to get rid of evil organizations by himself. His birthday is February 27th.
- Childhood Friend Romance: The entire reason why he even started as a trainer is because he wants to find his old childhood friend Green. It is implied that he's got feelings for her.
- To Be a Master: Though he's working at a slow pace.
- Took a Level in Badass: Comes up with the idea of catching Pokemon without having to fight them relying on charisma alone. This yields him a Hoothoot and a Pidove right before Gen 5 became known.
Squirtle is the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. He's very cheerful and likes to help Red when he needs help. As a result, he backs Red up a lot and tries to make him see that Pokémon are interesting. Rumored to be a source of infinite water supply. His birthday is October 15th.
The Seed Pokémon is calm and relaxed though he is the first one who gets freaked out easily in dire situations. He is very careful in keeping his growing bud healthy from hazardous stuff, especially fire and birds. The one most likely to squee around Grass-type Legendaries. His birthday is February 27th.
Red's third Pokemon who likes to bully the poor trainer (and has yet to be captured). His only excuse to join the Subspace Army is because of this: make Red's life miserable for his enjoyment.
The leader of Star Wolf who always a bone to pick with Fox. Wolf is a very serious and stoic lupine who can't seem to open up with a lot of people. He only sticks around to keep enemies from defeating Fox only because he has the right to do the beating himself, which gives a severe impression that Wolf is secretly a Tsundere
. He does have a heart of gold inside his Jerkass
attitude though he strongly denies it. Snores howls in his sleep. His birthday is February 24th.
An Outset boy who doesn't have to think twice about what to do should a family member is in grave danger. Toon Link has a courageous, stubborn attitude that somehow helps him be a very capable swordsman for his age. Being the Hero of Winds, his adventures across the Great Sea tempered him. Despite all this, Toon Link is a cheerful boy who is happy to help. Wishes to have his own farm with lots of pigs of different sizes. His birthday is December 13th.
A legendary racer among the F-Zero championships. C. Falcon can be described as a hero due to his heroic built and attitude (but then again, so many racers are that way, too). Because he isn't seen hanging out with others in public, he is kind of a macho guy who likes flirting with ladies. He is still a reliable person deep down though he annoys the (small) cast of women. Secretly quite a looker under his helmet. His birthday is November 21st.
One of the employees at Hocotate Freight company, Olimar is a family man who loves his family dearly and is able to count on his Pikmin's help to help him during skirmishes. Because he is forever indebt with the grass creatures, Olimar is pretty sensitive around them all should they even happen to pass on. The best one at naming nameless people without nicknames. His birthday is October 26th.
One of the many Yoshi from the island whose name is just that simple to remember. Although many Yoshi are known for being big eaters, this one is pretty mellow. He does have his own quirks, like for example having a very soft spot over anything that remotely looks like a defenseless baby (as he was the one who babysat Mario in his baby years). The greatest sport player among his species. His birthday is August 15th.
The king of DK Island and a big mental wreck. DK's superb strength is only matched by his somewhat dull wit and his absolute love for bananas. Because he likes to act before thinking, Diddy often has to be the voice reason unless he joins in with his uncle's fun. Secretly, he tries to make his little brain work, but his heart is in the right place. Has a very stinky banana breath it could kill you. His birthday is November 21st (oddly, just like Diddy's).
A very enthusiastic spider monkey and DK's best friend in a nephew. Diddy is always pretty cheerful and his antics can be seen as childish, but oftentimes he uses the bigger brain inside his skull to keep DK under control from doing something rash in public. Diddy has an adoration to music in particular, somewhat reflected in his unique weaponry. Best hat flipper in the team. His birthday is November 21st (oddly, just like his uncle).
The fastest hedgehog in the world slash universe. Sonic sticks out like a sore thumb among the team members due to his lineage to another company. He dislikes working as a team by merely shrugging it off and not saying it outright, only appearing during the last moments to show off, something everyone else is annoyed at. He is a good friend whenever anyone manages to hold an actual conversation with him. Has very lucid dreams with chili dogs involved. His birthday is June 23th.
- Baleful Polymorph: His werehog transformation. Gets rid of it in the last chapters of the saga, yet it really wasn't a good idea to do so...
- Could Have Avoided This Plot: It was his overall ADHD-like attitude that set the stage of the Werehog arc during the Sonic Riders arc. After he sees the horrible situation he caused due to his actions, it turns into...
- Deadpan Snarker
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Dark Super Sonic, the repressed side that was never solved in the anime, is an actual major antagonist living within the hedgehog. Then some Nightmares forcefully kidnap the spirit from Sonic's body.
- Then Super Sonic stabs him with a holy lance, getting rid of him forever.
- Suicidal Overconfidence: He invokes this trope a few times, which really grinds Chris's gears.
- Super Speed
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: Tried to be this during his early appearances all because he thought it'd be a blast to go universe hopping. He was pushed back to his universe because he was not ready yet.
- Why Did It Have To Be Water?
Leader of the Greil Mercenaries. Ike is a potential good leader just like Marth and Roy. His convictions are pure and his ideals are respectable, respecting his team's unique qualities (though he feels that his new team is the weirdest bunch ever). Because his world isn't exactly advanced in technology, Ike often reacts violently around machinery unless he's restrained. He is learning slowly how to cope with this. Spicy food is the best thing in his list. His birthday is April 20th.
Sonic seems like an odd fit, but Snake doesn't even want to be compared to them. A normal badass, Snake can fight without much problem against any kind of enemy, no matter how nasty or big they are. He's as such a human killing machine who likes to snark and work alone, even though the others force him in some ways to work together against his will. The heaviest smoker among the team. His birthday is July 7th.
The assumed better Mario Brother who can't seem to make up his mind when danger is afoot. Luigi can be always seen cowering in fear against ass-creepy enemies, but a few words of encouragement (and a lot of stubbornness from his peers) can make him change his mind (and still bawl his eyes out). Although all villains make fun of him, Luigi nevertheless presses on. His 'stache is pretty damn stylish for your comprehension. His birthday is June 3rd.
Samus / Zero Suit Samus
Legendary Bounty Huntress in the galaxy and a very capable woman under the manly Chozo Suit, Samus can be a little cold towards others at times, but she does have a compassionate heart. She is perhaps the most developed character among the lot, as she has suffered some traumatic experiences when she was younger. She welcomes a good friend to give her company. Totally a woman, no matter how hard you deny it. Her birthday is August 6th.
Everyone's favorite plumber in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario is a very incredible person with the nicest heart of all. Just saving Peach from Bowser's clutches has become a routine to him, though he doesn't mind the rewarding kisses. It's pretty hard not to like him. Even the most fearsome of enemies see his worth, but Bowser likes to be a tsundere about this a lot. Under that fresh face and popular mustache, lies a dark past...maybe. Capable of attaining world peace. His birthday is September 13th.
The beloved princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and the easiest to kidnap. Peach is a very sweet woman with a heart of gold. To her dismay, she knows that she must do something to aid the team in stopping the Subspace Army or else her kingdom might perish even with Mario and Luigi(?) helping her out. Peach does enjoy making new friends and helping people in need. Her pink dress can potentially blind people. Her birthday is July 10th.
The King of the Koopas, Bowser aids the Subspace Army in hopes of conquering the Mushroom Kingdom, defeat Mario, and get Peach all for himself.
The King of the Gerudo, Ganondorf has a high rank in the Subspace Army, being the only one capable of directing its forces better.
The owner of Wario Ware Inc., Wario only works for the army only because he was promised riches.
The self-proclaimed ruler of Dream Land, King Dedede only aids the army to get "dat there Kirby", or so is what they think he's doing
R.O.B. / The Ancient Minister
Tabuu's right hand man. After having betrayed Tabuu, he betrayed the Smashers after they were losing the fight against Tabuu. However, he has other ideas of his own...
- The Atoner
- Dark and Troubled Past / Mysterious Past: Has visions of the past that reveal quite a lot of shocking events, all of them involving his assumed "creator".
- The Dragon: To Tabuu, though Ganondorf seems to hold this position.
- Face-Heel Turn: Betrayed the Smashers in the last minutes of the final confrontation against Tabuu.
- Heroic BSOD: Losing Chris utterly destroys his overall confidence in having hope on his goals, as he was the only Smasher who ever forgave him for his actions.
- Hidden Agenda Villain: He is secretly plotting to betray Tabuu again, but this time, he wishes to do it all alone. Chris snaps him out of it.
- Ineffectual Loner: After the Smashers failed to defeat Tabuu, it put him into this. Horribly laments how everything went down after that...and before that.
- Mathematician's Answer: Chris tries interrogating him, and any "smart-sounding" questions that he gives to the robot only causes the latter to drop his overall credibility for the teen.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: This is a pretty heavy hint that implies a lot about his Mysterious Past.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Loses it after he and the others had escaped when Meta Ridley destroys one of his kind before his eyes.
- This Cannot Be!!: Starts exploding after realizing that he had been created by a mysterious man that is hinted to be the one behind the entire plot. Luckily, R.O.B. gets better.
- Walking Spoiler
- You Are Not Alone
The main boss of the Smash Mansion, and leader of the Smashers. Master Hand is the creator of the Smash World where people go to mix cultures and inhabitants. Nobody outside the Smashers knows that he's the definition of the god of said world, though. Every year, he holds tournaments to test the universes' biggest personalities so that his pockets get full with money (he can't create money, a skill he greatly laments). He may not show much love to his team, but Master Hand always thinks the best for them all, even if he gets on everyone's nerves from time to time. The bossies disembodied glove you'll ever meet. His birthday is January 21st.
A...not so okay in the head hand who is the twin brother of Master Hand. Crazy Hand is often said to be stronger than Master Hand, but that is just a misunderstanding: people can't get quite a hold of him because he's simply insane and unpredictable. Still, his heart(?) is in the right place, protected by countless of chains to keep it there. Insane troll logic is his best trait. His birthday is November 21st.
The Big Bad
of the story who was just about to win the fight against the Smashers till he was foiled at the last second. He seeks to conquer all the universes beyond the Nintendo realm.