Characters: Pretty Cure All Stars
This is the character sheet for Pretty Cure All Stars
open/close all folders
Ayumi Sakagami (Cure Echo)
Ayumi is a junior high student in the Yokohama area who appears in Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage and is a big Pretty Cure fan. She is shy, doesn't talk to anyone, and generally alone, until she has an encounter with Fu-chan. As Cure Echo, her brown hair becomes light blonde and her ponytails grow longer, and her theme color is white. She actually never fights in the movie, as she used this form to reach out her feelings to Fuu-chan. Cure Echo also has the ability to control light
Grell is a bear-like fairy attending a school for fairies. He doesn't think the Precures are all that great, claiming without their Transformation Trinket
, they're just normal girls.
A fox-like fairy who is obsessed with the Precures and hopes to be a Precure fairy, even though he believes his chances are slim.
- Hero-Worshipper: He has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Precures because he admires their strength.
- In the Hood: The thing seems like a sign of his temperament; when he tries to figuratively or literally hide himself, he has the hood up. When he speaks out his mind, he has the hood down. In New Stage 3, he has the hood down for the entire movie except when trying to infiltrate the Land of Dream.
- Shrinking Violet
- Earn Your Happy Ending: At the end of New Stage 3, he's shown with Ayumi, granting his wish.
A rabbit-like fairy who went with school with Grell and Enyen. A real crybaby, his actions lead to children getting trapped in the dream world.
- Must Make Amends: When he realizes what his actions have done, he actively helps the Cures in trying to save the day.
- Took a Level in Badass: He finally wakes up to his true potential and aids the Cures in combat.
- Tragic Dropout: He was once part of the Fairy School, but he decided to drop out to focus on his tapil origins. Really didn't work out.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Both Grell and Enyen read him the riot act for his actions.
Fusion / Fuu-chan
The main antagonist of Pretty Cure All Stars DX and Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage. As his name suggests, he is a fusion of the vanquished Zakenna, Uzaina, Kowaina, and Hoshiina and has the ability to absorb power and make it into his own. In DX 3 Black Hole revealed that he created Fusion to fulfill his plans on destroying the Cures, who resembles the powers of good and light. In New Stage, he survives and retrogrades back to a little fairy named Fuu-chan, where he is discovered by Ayumi. After he attempted to "Reset" Yokohama by eradicating everything in sight, Ayumi begged him to stop by reaching her true feeling to him as a friend. He then dies by lending all of his powers to the Smile Cures and destroying the remaining fragments of Fusion.
The main antagonist of Pretty Cure All Stars DX 2. He is an evil being that's revived 1000 years later to take revenge on the world by absorbing the powers of the Rainbow Jewel. In DX 3 Black Hole revealed that he created Bottom to fulfill his plans on destroying the Cures, who resembles the powers of good and light.
The main antagonist of Pretty Cure All Stars DX3
, and the one responsible for creating Fusion and Bottom. Being the ultimate evil, he is created from the negative energies from the fallen villains the Pretty Cures had defeated throughout the years and has ultimate powers to destroy the whole planet. Black Hole represents the Ultimate evil in everyone's hearts, as the Cures represents Ultimate good. His main intention is to obtain and destroy the Prism Flower, which connects both the fairy worlds and the human world together.
The Main antagonist of Pretty Cure all Stars New Stage 2. He is the jealousy and resentment of the Precures that resided inside Gereru given life.
Yumeta's mother, the guardian of the Land of Dream, and New Stage 3
antagonist. Worried by Yumeta's sadness and loneliness, she traps the children in the Land of Dream so Yumeta can have friends.
- Anti-Villain: See My Beloved Smother.
- Big Bad: A more Anti-Villain version of one, but essentially the entire conflict of New Stage 3 is because of her.
- Bodyguard Betrayal: Tamer than most example, but Maamu basically forgoes her duty as the guardian of dream and traps the children for her own goal.
- Meaningful Name: She's a mother named Maamu.
- My Beloved Smother: All of her actions is to "protect" Yumeta. When Yumeta realizes his own powerlessness is the thing that force his mother to do so, he Take a Level in Badass to take over his mother's place so he won't be a bother anymore.
- My God, What Have I Done?: When she realizes that all she's done is cause trouble for all.
- Reality Warper: In the Land of Dream, she's the strongest. From opening a portal to human world, to controlling the Nightmare Monsters, to have full surveillance of that world, to changing the terrain itself to attack the Cures; unfortunately the Cures also have their own Reality Warper in form of Ai-chan.
- Anti-Villain RROD: But she still can get tired abusing her power, to the point of incapable of holding back the monsters when they start to go out of control.
- Spanner in the Works: Her plan to keep the children and the Cures in the dream world get derailed by two people: Nozomi and Yumeta. Nozomi's the first one to realize that she's in a dream world and ultimately rejects it, leading to the other trapped Cures to follow suit and when Yumeta sees what his weakness is done, his sorrowful wail awakens the children to the dangers at hand and their own wails are what ultimately free the Cures.
- Youkai: A fairy of the Land of Dream, identified as Baku. Though not exactly tapir-like, her tail transform into a vacuum cleaner similar to tapir nose that suck the Nightmare.
The Nightmare Monsters
Personification of nightmare who undiscriminately attack anyone in the Land of Dream. Maamu uses them as her soldiers to repel the Cures in their quest to save the trapped children.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of the Nightmare itself.
- Big Bad Ensemble: See Maamu's entry.
- Killer Rabbit: The Nightmares are basically green stuffed teddy bears, who have pretty comical - but no less dangerous - arsenals like self-issued whack-a-mole, throwing coconuts, giant mecha, and bright blue spaceship, all while speaking only in somewhat adorable Pokémon Speak and do funny gestures.
- Laughably Evil: See Killer Rabbit above, and before their One-Winged Angel.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: They are less a character, and more a literal force of nature. Even after the Cures win, they still continue to exist the Land of Dream making chaos.
- Underground Monkey: A non-video game example, the Monsters have many forms according to their power; the standard versions have strong melee, the smaller ones either as distraction maneuver for the larger ones or shooting artillery, the ones with bat wings swarmed the sky and bombing enemies with coconuts, the mecha and the ship are rode by the one wearing glasses. When they combine, they become a giant octopus with Breath Weapon.