Barney CullA ship captain and harbormaster, Barney is the father of Mira Cull, Vitriolic Best Bud of Ol' Gabby, and the secret(ish) boyfriend of Elmira Clamp.
- Punny Name: Barnacle - 'cuz he's a ship's captain, get it?
- Secret Relationship: Barney lets slip on a few occasions that he and Elmira Clamp are dating, but immediately tries (ineffectually) to cover his tracks. Why they feel the need to keep this a secret is unknown. He seems to have been a long-term admirer of hers, especially if the fan theory that his daughter Mira's name is short for "Elmira" has any truth to it...
BeebeeA girl who thinks she's the queen of the bunny people, and if Kingdom is to be believed, she sort of is. In Agents, she's the obsessive girlfriend for Preston.
- '80s Hair: She has a giant pink afro below her bunny ears, emphasizing her ditzy attitudes.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Not that she's really aware of it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: She believes she's the queen of the bunny despite all evidence to the contrary.
BrandiOne of Morcubus's assistants in Agents.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Brandi may be somewhat cruel, but when put up to the straight-up mean Elmira for hours at a time, it's easy to feel sorry for Brandi when things don't go her way.
- Mook: Moreso than most of the other MorcuCorp goons, Brandi has little personality outside of being vaguely evil.
BuddyOriginally works as a bellhop in the local hotel. In Kingdom and Agents, he is the main character's partner.
- Adorkable: Well, why else do you think he's so popular? Cute may not be one of his interests, but Geeky certainly is.
- Ascended Extra: His role in the first game is fairly minor, but he becomes the main sidekick in Kingdom and Agents, accompanying the player everywhere they go.
- Blush Sticker: Buddy's humility causes this to happen at any point he receives (or perceives) a compliment.
- Butt Monkey: The poor guy's constantly tripping over himself, and is often tormented by the hotel guests.
- Geek: Former member of the Marching Band, wishes he could decorate the hotel he works at like a Space Station, and some time after Agents, he is a Comicbook Artist.
- Genius Ditz: He'll occasionally come out with something deep and brilliant amid his usual slew of cute Non Sequitur babble, much to the surprise of anyone who overhears him.
- The Klutz: One of Buddy's idle animations is him falling over, despite not moving at all. When he is moving, chances are he'll fall over every third step.
- Verbal Tic: "Pal".
Zombie CarlA rather civil zombie who's often forced into the employ of less than moral characters.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Madame Fortuna used hypnosis to frame Carl for her own crimes.
- The Butler Did It: While serving as a butler in the Cyrus's mansion, evidence comes up that points to him being behind the mysterious events at the mansion.
- Freak Lab Accident: Agents explains that Carl became a zombie as a result of the experiments which created the Nightmare Crown.
- Our Zombies Are Different: He's a pretty nice guy. He's also not nearly and rotten-looking as most zombies.
Chaz McFreelyExtreme stuntman.
- Unknown Rival: To Luke. If he's closeby he will do mean interactions to him for "stealing his thunder"!
Daryl HandslyA magician. In Party, he runs the Surprise Event, which can award Sims with items or alter their stats for the rest of the tournament.
- Nice Hat: Daryl's signture question mark hat is not just for aesthetics, it's also where he keeps some of his tricks that he shows off in Party.
- Stage Magician
DerekThe town bully in My Sims Agents, he's openly working for the villains at MorcuCorp. Shirley's nephew and therefore (probably) Nicole's son.
- Be as Unhelpful as Possible
- Took a Level in Kindness: He's one of your allies in SkyHeroes, despite being an antagonist in Agents. He's still a bit rude, but still, steps in the right direction.
Dr. F.A mad scientist who appears in all six My Sims games, he seems to delight in doing extremely lethal experiments and is responsible for the creation of T.O.B.O.R. and Makoto.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Despite being the most successful scientist in the series, he's probably the least logical character of all.
- Einstein Hair: Textbook examples, likely as a result of nigh constant electrocution.
- For Science!: He claims this is his motivation, but it seems he just likes making explosions.
- Mad Scientist: "The F stands for ROBOTS!" (in Agents); in Kingdom, "The F stands for ROCKETS!"
Elmira ClampA strict librarian with no respect for anyone else.
- Mean Boss: Elmira employs the protagonist of Kingdom, and treats them with no sense of kindness even though they're breaking their backs wrangling pigs all day. This prompts to player to attempt to become King Roland's royal wizard.
- Scary Librarian: Elmira sees people conversing as "noise pollution" and has few kind words for anyone.
In Agents, she is one of the main characters, who helps the player and Buddy search for the Nightmare Crown that her father worked on.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Evelyn traps Morcubus in the nightmare realm but has to go with him.
GinnyA young girl who constantly changing between different costumed identities.
- Pirate Girl: "Cap'n" Ginny is obsessed with pretending to be a pirate.
- Though she seems to change occupations with each game.
Gino DeliciosoA stereotypical Italian chef and the first Business Sim one can invite to their town in the original game. In Agents, his pizzeria is your main character's original base of operations, and you later have to help him find a map thief.
- Nervous Wreck: In many of the games, even a minor bump in the road has him sobbing that he's going to be ruined.
- Supreme Chef: Gino's cooking is good enough to keep up a restaurant anywhere, from a bustling city to a one-star town with one flowershop to the Wild West
A boy that writes depressing poetry as a hobby. In Agents, he sells turkey on a fork at the boardwalk.
- Crossdressing Voices: Has a female voice type that's altered to sound boyish. It's still pretty easy to tell, though.
- Deadpan Snarker: He takes almost any opportunity he can to snark at anything resembling happiness.
- Goth: Obviously.
- No Name Given: Well, in the beta version of the first game, it's supposedly Herman. It's never mentioned in the actual game, though.
- Perky Goth: Usually gloomy (as typical goth stereotype), but when something good happens to him, he's pretty happy (since he's programmed like other Sims). He even raises the roof when you throw bats at him!
- When He Smiles: Despite his typically dark disposition, he's still programmed to smile under the proper conditions, just like other Sims.
- Fangirl: Is obsessed with the TV show Starcruiser X, and would much rather write Fan Fiction than work as the player's secretary.
- Girl Friday: Actually does fulfill this role in Agents, despite her best efforts not to.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: She mentions several times how her fanfiction is coming for the Scifi show she adores.
JusticeIn Agents, he runs a tattoo parlor. In Sky Heroes, he is the leader of La Résistance that rescues the main character in the beginning.
- Badass Grandpa: He's seen a lot of things in his life, but he won't take anything from anyone in Agents and manages to run La Résistance in SkyHeroes
- Big Good: He serves as Morcubus's opposite in SkyHeroes and inspires everyone in their efforts against him.
Leaf[[quoteright:273http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/My Sims_Leaf2290.jpg]] A millennia-old elven rockstar, first appearing in My Sims Kingdom.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Not that he cares about the other elves' disapproval much.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: He seems to be very popular.
- Lazy Bum: While Petal is worrying about the permanent end of the Forest of the Elves and its inhabitants, Leaf is casually tinkering with his music.
- The Power of Rock: In the "Sadness Parade" dispatch mission in Agents, he can fight evil cultists with Unicorns of Light using the Power of Rock.
- Really 700 Years Old: Some off-hand dialogue Leaf is over one thousand years old.
LyndsayAn adventurer and an old friend of the protagonist of Kingdom, she accompanies Buddy and the player on their travels around the royal kingdom.
- Demoted to Extra: From Kingdom, where she was one of the Player's two sidekicks, to an explorer around the Jungle Temple. Though she does play a significant role in that mission.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She says this in an Agents dispatch mission.
MakotoA robot created by Dr. F to imitate a young girl, but who's robotic way of speaking makes it incredibly obvious who she is.
- Blush Sticker: The regular Makoto.
- Deceptively Human Robots: On the surface she looks like a rather ordinary (if overly happy) schoolgirl. Talk to her, though, and you'll see that speaks in ALL CAPS and constantly reasserts that she is "A HUMAN, LIKE YOU, NOT A ROBOT". Through talking to her you eventually discover that she was built by Dr. F, who she calls "father".
- Robot Girl: The point of her existence. She goes to high school and even asks for help in My Sims Agents to get her yearbook signed and to become Prom Queen, trying to achieve "popular status".
- Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids: Well, considering how she was built by Dr. F, it is obvious that she has Super Strength and probably has all manner of other secret gadgets.
- What Could Have Been: Both forms of Makoto- regular and Proto-Makoto- were planned to appear in My Sims Agents! Sadly, Proto-Makoto was cut from the game for unknown reasons, but the original remains in the Industrial District.
- Big Eater: While most of the Sims who have Tasty as their favorite interest are like this. Maria is probably the best example. "When's the celebratory feast? After dinner?"
MC EmiThe host of Party, the only game she has appeared in.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Has the ears and tail of a tiger.
The evil C.E.O. of MorcuCorp, who vies to rule the world. Initially a humorous take on villainous clichés, the last three games of the series upgrade him to the status of Big Bad.
- Big Bad:
- Racing has his company try to sabotage the town the game takes place in and threaten any racers who try to bring business back to the place with his employ of Spooky racers.
- Agents sees him attempting to collect an Artifact of Doom known as the Nightmare Crown, while the player character systematically discovers all the lives he's ruined in his attempts to attain the object.
- SkyHeroes paints him as a dictator who used his company's resources to take over the world with his army of MorcuDrones and other superweapons, leaving La Résistance to attempt to topple his regime.
- Canon Immigrant/The Cameo: After a fashion. Sims in The Sims 3 telling scary stories around a campfire will occasionally flash a picture of Morcubus in their speech bubble. Whether this means he's an off-screen villain in the main Sims universe or a fictional character within the same is up for debate.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Morcubus tries to kill people in order to further his company's endeavors in Racing.
- Evil Laugh: He revels in these, and frequently ends up coughing near the end of them.
- Final Boss: After throwing all his minions and battleships at the heroes, Morcubus takes to the skies himself.
- Kick the Dog: For no real reason, Morcubus steals Poppy's dog at the beginning of Agents.
- Large Ham: "That would be I, the horrifying Morcubus! Does my example on this page make you shiver in your shoes?"
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Obviously Evil: The pointed hair, the unstoppable evil laughter and his goatee of evil all make it quite ludicrous when he tries to sell himself off as innocent early in Agents.
- Pointy-Haired Boss: In addition to his pointy hair, it becomes obvious in Kingdom that he has no real idea what he's doing, with his security measures ranging from a vampire cosplayer, an extremely courteous zombie and an old woman who sells cookies.
Paul WisnewskiThe yeti of the Agents'smountains, accused of kidnapping Beebee's boyfriend Preston, and later, destroying the lounge.
- Freak Lab Accident: He was once a Sim before a lab experiment gone awry turned him into a monster.
- Nice Guy: He's very polite and seems content to rest on his couch all day.
PetalAn elf who struggles to maintain the Forest of the Elves, with little help from her companion, Leaf.
- Friend to All Living Things: Petal begs the player to help gather the animals of the Forest and make sure they'll stay in their habitat.
- Green Thumb
- Really 700 Years Old: As with Leaf, she's over a thousand years old, which is only mentioned off-hand.
PoppyViolet's younger sister. Usually seen running her own flower shop.
- Flower Motifs: As a poppy, her character is focused on her youth and innocence, in contrast to her sister Violet.
Professor NovaA quirky old astronomer who frequently forgets the basic elements of her job.
- Absent-Minded Professor: Professor Nova. Despite being an astronomer, she forgot her telescope when she moved into town. You need to build her one.
Rosalyn P. MarshallIn the original title and Party, she is the mayor of the city your character moves into, whereas in Kingdom she is the High School Principal of the Royal Academy. In Agents, she is a non-Special Agent that works alongside Vic.
- Agent Scully: In Agents, she fervently denies the existence of a Yeti despite all evidence pointing the other way.
- Fantastic Racism: Once she discovers a paranormal being does exist, she's utterly convinced the crime is their doing.
- Nervous Wreck: As the headteacher of the Royal Academy.
Roxie RoadAn ice cream salesperson who loves Bees. In addition to dressing like one, her shop is shaped like a giant beehive. In Agents she works for the player and runs forensic analysis as needed.
- Mission Control: In Agents
- Neat Freak: Roxie refuses for a speck of dust to go anywhere, which becomes ridiculous in Kingdom when she sets up shop in a desert.
Travis ScottA pleasant character who loves his cell phone before everything else.
- Big Man on Campus: In Kingdom, as the most popular student of The Royal Academy by a long shot, to the point that the entire plot of the island revolves around everyone liking him.
- Canon Immigrant: He appears in The Sims 4 base game.
- Chaste Hero: In Kingdom, both of the female characters in The Royal Academy are in love with him and want him to take them to the Prom. Instead, he is more interested in his phone, which doesn't amuse either girl very much.
- Green Lantern Ring: His telephone's apps can mimic animal calls, order pizzas, act like a glowstick, has beverage frothing capability...
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't really catch on that the girls have their eyes on him.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Most incarnations have him wearing a Union Jack on his shirt. Not a straight example, since he's (presumably) not British.
Trevor VerilyA Shakespearian actor.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: During his play in Kingdom, he has no problem dressing for and playing the role of the princess - even if the Player is a girl.
T.O.B.O.R.A robot created by Dr. F who has little patience for his creator's antics and the frequent trouble it puts him in.
- The Eeyore: Similar to Marvin the Paranoid Android, T.O.B.O.R. hates the fact he hast to work for an incompetent human
- Robot Buddy
- Second Law My Ass: In Kingdom, he quits his role at Dr. F's lab after having to be reassembled and opens a cafe.
- Snarky Non-Human Sidekick: He may have to serve Dr. F, but that doesn't mean he has to like it.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Kelp, strangely enough.
Violet NightshadePoppy's rather cynical big sister.
- Cool Big Sis: She even moves from Spookane to Cutopia to look after Poppy.
- Goth: She's the first Spooky Sim to appear, and she sets the trend of gothic attitudes among all of them.
- Flower Motifs: She's like a violet, dour and dark, in contrast to her youthful and bright sister, Poppy.
Sir Vincent SkullfinderA treasure hunter. And by 'hunter', we mean 'gets other people to hunt for him'.
- Adventurer Archaeologist: In Agents, he does manage to find a temple in the jungle...
- Big Bad: In Agents DS.
- Canon Immigrant: From My Sims to the main The Sims games for PC, making an appearance as an Old Age ghost in The Sims 3.
- Expy/No Celebrities Were Harmed: Seems to be the My Sims equivalent of Vincent Price.
- Killed Offscreen: He died of old age so not actually "killed", but he's buried in the Sunset Valley cemetery in The Sims 3.
A girl that's interested in biting people's faces.
- Perky Goth: Yuki's one of the more optimistic and energetic Spooky Sims.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Seeing as she has fangs, bites people, and is a Spooky Sim, she's probably a vampire. That being said, she mostly just acts like a really weird girl.