A ship captain and harbormaster, Barney is the father of Mira Cull, Vitriolic Best Bud
of Ol' Gabby, and the secret(ish) boyfriend of Elmira Clamp.
- Punny Name: Barnacle - 'cuz he's a ship's captain, get it?
- Secret Relationship: Barney lets slip on a few occasions that he and Elmira Clamp are dating, but immediately tries (ineffectually) to cover his tracks. Why they feel the need to keep this a secret is unknown. He seems to have been a long-term admirer of hers, especially if the fan theory that his daughter Mira's name is short for "Elmira" has any truth to it...
A girl who thinks she's the queen of the bunny people. In Agents
, she's dating the heir to a water bottle empire that turns out to be a villain
One of Morcubus's assistants in Agents
Originally works as a bellhop in the local hotel. In Agents
, he is the main character's partner.
- Ascended Extra: His role in the first game is fairly minor, but he becomes the main sidekick in Kingdom and Agents, accompanying the player everywhere they go.
- Blush Sticker
- Butt Monkey: The poor guy's constantly tripping over himself, and is often tormented by the hotel guests.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: In Agents.
- Geek: Former member of the Marching Band, wishes he could decorate the hotel he works at like a Space Station, and some time after Agents, he is a Comicbook Artist.
- Genius Ditz: He'll occasionally come out with something deep and brilliant amid his usual slew of cute Non Sequitur babble, much to the surprise of anyone who overhears him.
- The Klutz
- Verbal Tic: "Pal".
Chaz Mc Freely
A magician. In Party
, he runs the Surprise Event, which can award Sims with items or alter their stats for the rest of the tournament.
The town bully in My Sims Agents
, he's openly working for the villains at MorcuCorp. Shirley's nephew and therefore (probably) Nicole's son.
DJ Candy Supergroove
A D.J. In Agents
, she's an important character in two of the main cases, and a dispatch mission requires you to help her set up a concert on the moon.
- Scary Librarian: Elmira Clamp. Good God, Elmira Clamp.
- Even when she's not a librarian. *shudder*
Morcubus's assistant in Agents
along with Yuki and Brandi.
| In Agents, she is one of the main characters, who helps the player and Buddy search for the Nightmare Crown that her father worked on.|
A girl who likes bugs.
- Fiery Redhead
- Pirate Girl: "Cap'n" Ginny is obsessed with pretending to be a pirate.
- Though she seems to change occupations with each game.
A chef. In Agents
, his pizzeria is your main character's original base of operations, and you later have to help him find a map thief.
| A boy that writes depressing poetry as a hobby. In Agents, he sells turkey on a stick at the beach area.|
A sushi chef.
A boy in a frog costume.
- Demoted to Extra: She's one of two sidekicks to the player in Kingdom, and functionally has much more to do than Buddy, since she controls your maps and scrolls and has the ability to transmute essences. In Agents, she only accompanies you for one mission, towards the end of the game, and has no special functions.
- You Look Familiar: Lampshaded by Buddy in Agents, due to her previous role as the best friend and companion to Buddy and the player in Kingdom.
The lazy son of Chef Watanabe.
, he runs a tattoo parlor. In Sky Heroes
, he is the leader of La Résistance
that rescues the main character in the beginning.
| A millennia-old elven rockstar, first appearing in My Sims Kingdom.|
- Blush Sticker: The regular Makoto.
- Deceptively Human Robots: On the surface she looks like a rather ordinary (if overly happy) schoolgirl. Talk to her, though, and you'll see that speaks in ALL CAPS and constantly reasserts that she is "A HUMAN, LIKE YOU, NOT A ROBOT". Through talking to her you eventually discover that she was built by Dr. F, who she calls "father".
- Robot Girl: The point of her existence. She goes to high school and even asks for help in My Sims Agents to get her yearbook signed and to become Prom Queen, trying to achieve "popular status".
- Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids: Well, considering how she was built by Dr. F, it is obvious that she has Super Strength and probably has all manner of other secret gadgets.
- What Could Have Been: Both forms of Makoto- regular and Proto-Makoto- were planned to appear in My Sims Agents! Sadly, Proto-Makoto was cut from the game for unknown reasons, but the original remains in the Industrial District. What could happen if the two were ever in the same game and met? For now, all relegated to Fan Fiction.
- Big Eater: While most of the Sims who have Tasty as their favorite interest are like this. Maria is probably the best example. "When's the celebratory feast? After dinner?"
Television show host.
The host of Party
, the only game she has appeared in.
A monkey that works as MC Emi's assistant.
| The C.E.O. of MorcuCorp, who vies to rule the world. Appears in Agents, where he tries to obtain the Nightmare Crown, and in Sky Heroes.|
Ms. Nicole Vogue
Fashion Designer, Shirley's sister and (probably) Derek's mother.
A truck driver. He is a construction worker in Agents
The yeti of the mountains, accused of kidnapping Beebee's boyfriend Preston, and later, destroying the lounge. He did neither.
Loves the colour Blue.
Violet's younger sister. Usually seen running her own flower shop.
Preston Winthrop Esquire
A girl that raises pigs.
Good-natured; she is a girl with a different motto everyday and stays out of trouble.
Video game nerd.
Rosalyn P. Marshall
In the original title and Party
, she is the mayor of the city your character moves into, whereas in Kingdom
she is the High School Principal of the Royal Academy. In Agents
, she is a non-Special Agent that works alongside Vic.
- Agent Scully: In Agents...
- Fantastic Racism: ... but once she discovers a paranormal being does exist, she's utterly convinced the crime is their doing.
- Nervous Wreck: As the headteacher of the Royal Academy.
An ice cream salesperson who loves Bees. In addition to dressing like one, her shop is shaped like a giant beehive. In Agents
she works for the player and runs forensic analysis as needed.
A hairstylist, Nicole's sister and Derek's aunt.
- Big Man on Campus: In Kingdom.
- Canon Immigrant: He appears in The Sims 4 base game.
- Chaste Hero: In Kingdom, both of the female characters in The Royal Academy are in love with him and want him to take them to the Prom. Instead, he is more interested in his phone, which doesn't amuse either girl very much.
- Green Lantern Ring: His telephone's apps can mimic animal calls, order pizzas, act like a glowstick, has beverage frothing capability...
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't really catch on that the girls have their eyes on him.
A Shakespearian actor.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: During his play in Kingdom, he has no problem dressing for and playing the role of the princess - even if the Player is a girl.
One of Dr. F's creations.
Manager of a video game store. In Kingdom
, he is originally a janitor, but Dr. F convinces him to temporarily work as an astronaut. In Agents
, he works with Rosalyn to solve a crime involving Yetis.
Poppy's big sister.
Sir Vincent Skullfinder
A treasure hunter. And by 'hunter', we mean 'gets other people to hunt for him'.
| A girl that's interested in biting people's faces.|