open/close all folders
Voiced by: Charlie Schlatter
- Beware the Nice Ones: The calmest and most laid back character in the series, but he can go into Tranquil Fury and open a can of whoop-ass on his enemies without flinching.
- Eye Beams: His main power.
- Deadpan Snarker:
- Infinity+1 Sword: His Guardian Strike Sword.
- Levitating Lotus Position: Does this when he meditates, presumably with the help of a floating platform he sits on while doing so.
- Rascally Rabbit: Is definitely considered this by his enemies.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Went on a very brief one in episode five when he thought Slam had been killed (or at least seriously injured) by falling over a ledge, complete with angry yelling and laser-blasting as he virtually destroyed the rock-monster that did it. However, this only happened once and he was visibly relieved when he found out Slam was fine, reverting back to his old self within minutes. Long story short: You really shouldn't mess with his teammates.
- The Hero: Is the de jure leader of a Five-Man Band plus a Fragile Speedster and helps the group to function as a whole. If the team is ever depicted in promotional art, Ace is usually placed front and centre.
- The Leader: Of the charismatic variety. He is cool under pressure and ready to take action at the drop of a hat, while also being quite well-liked by his teammates. Regardless of what Duck might want, Ace is the official leader of the team.
- Pungeon Master
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Duck's red.
- Species Surname: Despite the shared surname, he and Lexi are not related.
Voiced by: Jessica DiCicco
- Action Girl
- Beware the Nice Ones: Very laid back, but a few episodes hint that her powers are brought on by bottled up anger. One example is in episode 7 when their powers are switched (hers was switched with Slam's), she helps Slam to use her powers by using his anger.
- The Chick
- Cute Bruiser: She might not look it at first glance, but Lexi is extremely agile and can pack quite a punch.
- Ears as Hair: Keeps them tied up with a ribbon, as they were shown in a flashback to originally hang limp like a ponytail. Though that was before she got her powers.
- Green Eyes
- Green Thumb: Her temporary ability in "Apocalpyso".
- Pure Energy: Her "Brain Blasts".
- The Smurfette Principle: She is the only girl on a team of six and basically lives with five other guys. Although she has been shown to complain about the minor things that they do on occasion, she seems to treat them almost like family.
- Species Surname
- Super Senses: Has super hearing and can pick up on normally inaudible sounds, such as breathing or minute seismic activity, even while standing in the middle of a noisy crowd. This also works as a sort of Imminent Danger Clue, as Lexi is always the first to warn the others if she hears something suspicious. It's also occasionally used as a means of guiding the characters to an important Plot Point that they probably would've missed otherwise.
Voiced by: Jason Marsden
- Alliterative Name
- The Chew Toy: Often Played for Laughs, be it teleporting into an inconvenient spot at a certain moment or getting comedically tossed around by the Monster of the Week.
- Cowardly Lion
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: The show makes a big deal out of his goofy tendencies, but when he wants to be he's actually one of the most formidable members of the team.
- Deadpan Snarker: Duck is arguably the most sarcastic member of the group.
- Hand Blast: His Power Orb Randomizer. It seems to be a variation of Weaponized Teleportation, as his "eggs" are orbs of seemingly random substances that he throws at his target. Not even he seems to be able to completely control what they're made of one hundred percent of the time.
- It's All About Me: Like Daffy Duck before him, he's a massive egotist who's not happy to be playing second fiddle to a rabbit. Not to say he can't rise above it when he needs to, but this is his default.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Lancer
- Last Name Basis: Although we don't know if his actual first name is Danger, most of the cast (enemies included) just refer to him as 'Duck'.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Ace's blue.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Species Surname
- The Starscream: But would you really expect him to be good at it?
- Teleporters and Transporters: His "Quantum Quack" ability.
- Troll: He does this on several occasions with his Quantum Quack power.
Voiced by: Kevin Michael Richardson
- Big Eater: Has, among other things, eaten a whole pizza in one bite (while it was frozen) and asked for a chili-like food to be poured straight from a giant vat into his mouth. His teammates treat both events as totally unsurprising.
- The Big Guy: Though not the tallest member of the team, he's certainly the heaviest and most prone towards full contact attacks rather than the punches and kicks the rest of the team favors if they can't use distance attacks.
- Elemental Powers: Of the lightning/thunder variety. Somewhat ironic given his ancestor's penchant for creating tornadoes.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Just like his ancestor Taz, Slam favors a twister-based attack, though Slam spices it up with lightning.
- Lightning Bruiser: When he's using his Tornado Maximizer. However when he's in Thunder Mode, he turns into a...
- Mighty Glacier: In Thunder mode, he's a bruiser with lightning. However his bulk can and does hamper his speed.
- Species Surname: Tasmanian refers to his species of Tasmanian Devil. Uniquely among the team, his surname is only part of his species name.
- Super Strength: Easily the most physically strong member of the team. Slam frequently uses his own body as a battering ram, smashing through walls like they're not even there.
- The Unintelligible: While the team understands him, the audience is left to guess what he's saying based on the responses of those around him and context. He seems to speak slightly better english in the second season.
Tech E. Coyote
Voiced by: Kevin Michael Richardson
- Adaptational Badass: He's much more competent and successful than his Looney Tunes counterpart (his ancestor Wile E. Coyote) ever was.
- Badass Bookworm: Though Tech's no slouch on the battlefield, his real strength lies in his strategic skills and his inventions, both of which he can use at a moment's notice.
- Big Brother Mentor: To Rev. He acts as more of a guide to Rev than the rest of the team and Rev appears to admire him a fair bit.
- Cute Little Fangs: A fitting example, seeing as Tech is a type of canine. Although they don't exactly make him look threatening, they could be considered a visual hint towards his cunning nature.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Deflector Shields: Made from magnetic energy.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Good Thing You Can Heal: He is shown to be significantly more accident prone than the rest of the cast, often suffering heavy injuries that either leave him visibly charred or disintegrated into a little pile of ash. However, he can recover from these almost immediately thanks to his Healing Factor.
- Hollywood Nerd
- Informed Flaw: Comments from characters (including Tech himself) in a smattering of episodes would have you believe Tech's inventions have a habit of comically misfiring, but it just isn't true. The closest his inventions come to not working right is his teammates using them without knowing what they do, and when the Loonatics can't solve a problem by beating someone up it's usually one of Tech's inventions that saves the day.
- Mr. Fanservice: By furry standards, of course.
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Omnidisciplinary Scientist: He was one even before getting his powers.
- The Perfectionist: About his creations. In one episode he constructed an accurate, miniature model of downtown Acmetropolis with moving trains that were synched to the city's transit schedule. According to him, that was a rush-job, as he did it during his break.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: At times he does this, and when he does... it's just too cute.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Rev's red.
- The Smart Guy
- Species Surname
- Techno Babble: This is the way Tech usually tries to explain things to the rest of the team, using overly technical and scientific terms to get his point across. The others, save for Rev, rarely understand him though, and he almost always ends up having to speak in Layman's Terms anyway.
- Team Dad: In the eyes of some fans, as he usually tries to prevent any fighting amongst the team and acts almost like The Mentor towards the other characters.
Voiced by: Rob Paulsen
- Alliterative Name: Not just the name used by the show and most of the fans, but the full name possible if you use his full species name as a surname: Rev Road Runner.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: He's easily distracted by his environment and the things said around him. This trait dies down a bit in the second season though.
- Big Brother Instinct: Though it's not as in depth as most examples due to only being in a single episode, he's noticeably protective of his younger brother Rip and dislikes how their father puts Rev himself on a pedestal while pretty much ignoring Rip, even giving Rev credit for ideas Rip came up with. He's also bound and determined to free Rip when his brother ends up Brainwashed and Crazy.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Showed shades of this in the first season.
- The Ditz: Sometimes. He gets better in the second season.
- Encyclopaedic Knowledge: While not always useful to the situation, he's been shown to have an extensive knowledge of random facts.
- Flight: Though he doesn't do it often, Rev is capable of flying without a jetpack and can even use his Super Speed while in flight.
- Fragile Speedster: Rev is obviously the fastest Loonatic and can usually avoid most attacks, but he doesn't take hits well at all and has been known on occasion to incapacitate himself by tripping or running into walls.
- Genius Ditz: He is the only other Loonatic who understands Tech's Techno Babble but has a tendency to be Sarcasm-Blind or get distracted at exactly the wrong moment.
- Keet: High-energy/hyperactive? Check. Brightly colored? Check. Chatty? Yup. Cute? By furry standards yeah.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Implied to be the youngest member of the team and the most likely team member to be interested in cartoons or comics.
- Motor Mouth: It's implied to be tied to his powers but in any case, Rev talking at a normal rate is cause for alarm.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Tech's blue. He's also somewhat of a Red Oni to the rest of the team but it's most obvious in his relationship with Tech.
- Super Speed: Rev's main superpower. Notable in that despite his ancestor having this ability naturally, Rev didn't have it before the meteor that gave the team their powers.
- Talkative Loon: Rev tends to babble once he goes off on a tangent and it's difficult to get him to stop once he starts.
- Team Mom: In the eyes of some fans, as he panics if anyone gets hurt and is hinted to be the only one of the team who can cook.
- Toothy Bird: Has given more than a few big toothy grins over the course of the show.
Voiced by: Candi Milo
- Badass Princess
- Benevolent Boss: She is apparently very wealthy, while it's also been implied that she is the one who covers the team's expenses and provided them with their HQ.
- Big Good
- The High Queen
- Lady of War: Although she's content to let the Loonatics do the dirty work outside of season finales.
- The Mentor
- Mysterious Employer: Before her past is revealed.
Pierre Le Pew
Voiced by: Maurice LaMarche
- French Jerk
- Gratuitous French
- Interspecies Romance: Briefly hits on Lexi. The feeling is not mutual.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: An older example.
- Multicolored Hair: Same color as a skunk's fur. It's more elaborate than a simple Skunk Stripe.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Smelly Skunk: A rare human example, thanks to his cologne.
Voiced by: Phil LaMarr
- All Your Powers Combined: He managed to steal the powers of all the Loonatics.
- Attention Whore: He only wanted to use his powers to become famous.
- Dark Chick: Of the team of villains.
- Energy Absorption
- Evil Counterpart: He has many traits in common with Danger Duck, though he is much darker and more ruthless.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: He created disasters only to 'save' people from them and look like a hero to the rest of the city.
- Jerkass: Puts the citizens of Acmetropolis in danger just to look good and blatantly mocks the Loonatics for being anthros instead of humans.
Voiced by: Michael Clarke Duncan
- The Brute: Of the team of villains. He loves to fight and is quite good at it. He also has the most muscular build of the team of villains.
- Gravity Master: Uses his gravity-based powers to alter how heavy or light something is as well as to levitate.
- Mighty Glacier: He can take hits and dish them out but most of the Loonatics can outspeed him.
- Nigh Invulnerable: His body is apparently dense enough that he can take a square hit to the chest from Ace's Eye Beams without even flinching.
- Scary Black Man: A blue-skinned variation on the concept but he otherwise fits it to a T.
Mallory "Mastermind" Casey
Voiced by: Florence Henderson
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: She temporarily conquered the Loonatics' HQ in her debut episode.
- Arch-Enemy: To Tech. She targets him specifically in her first appearance and in most of her appearances after that, Tech seems particularly focused on defeating her personally.
- Evil Counterpart: Again, to Tech. She's just as brilliant as he is but has no sense of morals and no qualms about hurting others to get what she wants.
- Evil Genius: Literally.
- Interspecies Romance: It's hinted she and Tech may have had a relationship before she went evil.
- The Leader: She acts as this (as well as the Evil Genius) for the team of villains, but not as the Big Bad.
- My Brain Is Big: And the source of constant jokes.
Voiced by: Khary Payton
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: There isn't a single alliance he doesn't make just to get ahead and one he doesn't break as soon as it's no longer necessary.
- Evil Counterpart: To Ace, as is obvious from their names alone.
- Evil Redhead