Acmetropolis is Acme Acres
, and by extension, Earth.
Some time in the future
, the Acme Corporation became a government-controlling Mega Corp.
, and expanded Acme Acres until by 2772 it became a planet-wide city.
Everything about the show itself supports this.
- Agreed. The show was originally billed as an action-comedy.
- just because it's an action-comedy doesn't mean it's a Stealth Parody.
- It ain't just that; it's how bland and generic the whole thing is.
- If we're counting everything we should also count how they were probably scrambling to salvage the show while trying to meet the original's deadline, and didn't have the time/resources to develop it as fully as they could've.
Since it was established that the characters from all these shows lived in the same world as the Looney Tunes
characters, no doubt their
descendants also exist in the same time period as the Loonatics.
- As an extension of this Lexi is descended from Buster and Babs while Ace is descended from Bugs and Lola.
- Writing a Fan Fic with a semi-serious Freak, BRB.
This troper has noticed a lot of Mythology Gags
with both shows. Such as the setting in space, the crime fighting organisations and the Planet Blanc.
It's possible that Loonatics Unleased takes place many years afterwards.
- Extending this, Danger Duck is a descendant of Duck Dodgers (and possibly Tyr'hanee, too).
- Not sure how likely that is, what with the ties to Green Lantern mythology in "The Green Loontern." The Green Lanterns operate out of the planet at the center of the universe, and a different planet at the center of the universe is a big plot element in the second season of LU.
The powers the heroes gained were simply inactive before the meteor.
Because Slam, Tech, and Rev have the same powers as their ancestors. Danger Duck too, since Daffy had been shown to disappear behind an object and reappear elsewhere. Somewhere along the line they lost those capabilities, but got them back through the meteor strike.
- This would explain why he speed-talks while power-swapped but has standard speech when his powers are completely removed.
- And as such, he deeply resents Ace for resembling individuals who made him miserable and got away with it. It doesn't help that the rest of the team follows Ace's lead in picking on Duck whether or not he deserves it.