For tropes on the None Piece
characters appearing in Episode 14.5, refer to this page
open/close all folders
Lelouch vi Britannia / One
"Explain this to me like I'm retarded."
The central character of Code MENT
. In contrast with his canon counterpart, this Lelouch is brash, impulsive, and generally has no idea what he's doing. The only reason he seems to be able to get away with what he does is because everyone with the power to stop him is just as bad as he is.
"I can survive entirely on a diet of crayons and lighter fluid."
In contrast to his canon portrayal, this Suzaku is a complete moron. He's so stupid, that even the other characters consider him to be an idiot, despite being little better themselves. Unlike in Code Geass
, this Suzaku didn't want the Britannians to take over Japan, but he still fought alongside them anyway because he joined the wrong army.
"Have I ever mentioned that you morons are the sole vexation on my existence? Because I definitely should have by now."Code MENT
's resident immortal and Only Sane Man
, who is one of the main reasons why Lelouch hasn't been caught or killed yet.
"There's nothing like a post-kill sandwich!"
The Black Knights' resident action girl and expert mecha pilot. She's almost exactly the same as her counterpart from the source material, save for the obligatory decrease in intelligence (though she doesn't get it as badly as most).
"I like salad forks!"
Lelouch's not-love interest. She thinks of Lelouch as her boyfriend, even though they're not dating, and Lelouch doesn't even like her.
- Brainless Beauty: She gives Suzaku a run for his money in terms of stupidity.
- The Ditz
- Heroic BSOD: When she finds out that Lelouch is One.
- Mind Rape: Lelouch accidentally makes her brain explode when he uses his Geass on her, resulting in the loss of the last two years of her life.
- Non Sequitur: Frequently utters these.
Death the Kid
"I may actually have to stop at the patent office, because I am about to invent a whole new kind of pain for you, Lelouch!"
The son of Death, and Lelouch's cousin. All of his appearances outside Soul Whatever videos have been to try and stop Lelouch from killing a large group of people.
"You know, it's funny. I thought this day was gonna suck, but it turns out I'm gonna find the girl that I've been looking for for forever, and I got a new best friend."
Unlike his canon counterpart, this Mao is fairly calm and collected, and despite having the same abilities as in canon, he's actually quite sane. Instead of becoming enemies with Lelouch due to his association with C.C., they strike up a very genuine friendship.
"The Japanese Army is about to get a serious ass-kicking by Dr. Jeremiah Gottwald. That's right, I'm a Doctor. PhD in ass-kicking, Bachelors in pain, and a minor in women's studies."
- Back from the Dead: He gets brought back to life at the end of Soul Whatever: Third Earth.
- Berserk Button: Hates it when people say anything about a team deathmatch.
- Death by Adaptation: He actually dies in his fight with Kallen in this version.
- I Minored in Tropology: Has a PhD in ass-kicking, a Bachelors in pain, and a minor in women's studies.
- Large Ham: While the major quirk for most characters is stupidity, for Jeremiah, it seems to be his prominent personality.
- The Stoner: He's done enough drugs to where he considers meth/refrain to be beneath him. Real men do PCP.
The Two Soldiers
Soldier 1: Dude, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
Both: Pizza bagels!
A pair of recurring Britannian soldiers who have an obsession with pizza bagels and no real idea what they're doing.
- Ax-Crazy: One of them was more than willing to kill a group of civilians over pizza. They also seem to be quite entertained by the way people fall when they shoot them.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: They pretty much have no idea what they're doing, and frequently ditch their posts to go get something to eat.
- Composite Character: In the source material, each of their appearances are likely completely different pairs of soldiers. Thanks to their armor concealing their appearances though, they can all pass for the same two guys.
- The Dividual: They're almost always on the same wavelength.
- Faceless Goons: Because of the stormtrooper armor they're wearing, it's impossible to recognize them until they speak.
- Horrible Judge of Character: They stop One and the Black Knights because they have reports of drug smugglers in the area. They let him go because he said "please" and looks like a trustworthy guy.
- Morality Pet: One of them is clearly a bit more unhinged, with the other one keeping him in line. That's not to say that either of them is all that sane to begin with, though.
- Those Two Bad Guys: They have absolutely no reason to be around except to be violent, funny, and occasionally violently funny.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pizza bagels. Additionally, one of them is rather fond of assorted cheeses.