- What's one of the first things he says while alone? Celebrating that he got off free from the legal system thanks to retardation. He's faking it, definitely.
- That's pretty much how I'm predicting this ends. Suzaku stabs Lelouch, who'd presumably is acting like himself, but as emperor, understandably bad for everyone. Suzaku then reveals he'd planned the whole series or something.
- I disagree. In episode 6, Gilford mentions who the court system is bullshit and you can get away with anything.
- Except Suzaku is so beyond stupid that he shouldn't even be aware of what the legal system is. On the other hand Rule of Funny.
Lelouch used to be a decent kid
Lelouch's death will be an accident
- It will turn out Lelouch had planned to switch with a body double or something when Suzaku assassinates him, only it doesn't go as planned...
Jeremiah will stay dead
Britannia purposely makes their helmets such that it is difficult to distinguish people's identities so that soldiers can more easily kill innocents without moral interference
- We've seen that he's just as incompetent as Lelouch, so there's no way he could have planned out the Assimilation Plot the way he did in the original series.
V.V. doesn't exist in this continuity. His role will be filled by Lord Death
- It's already been established that Death and Charles are brothers, so naturally there's no room for another brother.