3.0 is a Canadian Professional Wrestling Tag Team originating from Quebec, consisting of Scott "Jagged" Parker (born Jeffrey Parker on March 20, 1983) and Shane "Big Magic" Matthews (born Matthew Lee on December 7, 1983). They are currently signed with WWE, performing on both their NXT and 205 Live brands under the ring names Chase Parker and Matt Martel respectively, where the team is known as Ever-Rise.
The team is best known for working for CHIKARA and International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS), but have also made appearances for several other independent promotions, including Ring of Honor (ROH), Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) and Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South (IWA-MS). They have won the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas twice and the IWS Tag Team Championship twice.
3.0 features examples of:
- Bad Guys Play Pool: When they once went in CHIKARA under the Paper-Thin Disguise of the Badd Boyz, they cut a promo proclaiming their toughness in the most stereotypical way possible. Of course, they were shooting pool the entire time.
- Catch-Phrase Spouting Duo: In CHIKARA. Their collective catchphrase was to shout "BOOYAH!"
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: In CHIKARA they once tried to pass themselves off as the Badd Boyz, whose gimmick was to proclaim their toughness in the most stereotypical ways possible.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Shane Matthews, about as wacky and out-of-there as you'd expect a guy who calls himself "Big Magic" to be.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Scott "Jagged" Parker is this to "Big Magic" Shane Matthews, since he's usually the mellower member of the team.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Well, they came close. At CHIKARA Eye to Eye, September 18, 2010, they challenged Die Bruderschaft des Kreuzes (Ares and Claudio Castagnoli) for the Campeonatos de Parejas. The BDK won the first fall in five seconds due to Delirious attacking before the bell. During the second fall, Jagged ducked a kick from Claudio, causing him to hit Ares, and rolled Claudio up for the pin. That was the first time the BDK had ever received a fall in a CdP match. This, along with Frightmare defeating Lince Dorado in the final of the Young Lions Cup Tournament on August 29th, was a sign that the BDK were not invincible.