"Big Magic" Shane Matthews (Matthew Lee) and Scott "Jagged" Parker (Jeff Parker) are a Canadian Professional Wrestling Tag Team as 3.0 They debuted in 2002 and wrestled primarily around Canada. They arrived in CHIKARA in 2006 in a loss to Men @ Work (Shane Storm and Mister Zero) at Tag World Grand Prix 2006 Night 2 on February 25, 2006. They are currently signed to WWE NXT.
As for their in-ring achievements, they are 2x former NCW (Quebec) Tag Team Champions as 2.0, 2x IWS (Quebec) Tag Team Champions, 2x CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas as 3.0, former NSPW Tag Team Champions and former CRW Tag Team Champions.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"Feel The Tropes of 3.0"
- Alter-Ego Acting: Matthews and Parker were introduced as 2.0. In 2010, they mysteriously started calling themselves the Badd Boyz, Brad (Shane) and Chadd (Scott). At Wit, Verve and a Bit o'Nerve, March 20, 2010, there was supposed to be a match between 2.0 and the Badd Boyz, but 2.0 didn't come out. After they were counted out, the Badd Boyz explained that they were 2.0 all along, but they changed their names because they hadn't been winning very often. They then went back to their own names and renamed the team 3.0. This doubled as their HeelFace Turn.
- Aside Glance: Twice in Ashes videos: a blatant one during "Deja Vu" (with a faint noise accompanying it, a la Hot Fuzz)note , and a quick, possibly unintentional one during "When?".
- The Bus Came Back: In time to compete at King of Trios 2015. Since then, has been Commuting on a Bus for sporadic appearances.
- Calling Your Attacks: "HEADSCISSOOOOOOOOOORS!" "BOSTON CRAAAAAAAAB!"
- Canada, Eh?: On the old version of CHIKARA's roster page, Matthews' wrestling style was described as "Canadian style!" Jagged was described as "Quebec's Ostentatious Obnoxio!"
- Catch-Phrase Spouting Duo:"BOOYAH!!!"
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Vanished from CHIKARA with no explanation after being defeated by the Throwbacks at For Your Eyes Only.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Jagged can be this to Shane Matthews, as he's usually the more mellow member of the 3.0 team.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Well, they came close. At Eye to Eye, September 18, 2010, they challenged Die Bruderschaft des Kreuzes (Ares and Claudio Castagnoli) for the Campeonatos de Parejas. The BDK won the first fall in five seconds due to Delirious attacking before the bell. During the second fall, Jagged ducked a kick from Claudio, causing him to hit Ares, and rolled Claudio up for the pin. That was the first time the BDK had ever lost a fall in a CdP match. Along with Frightmare defeating Lince Dorado in the final of the Young Lions Cup Tournament on August 29th, this was a sign that the BDK were not invincible.
- Finishing Move: A combination Face-first powerbomb/Codebreaker called The Sweet Taste of Professionalism.
- Incoming Ham: Their entrance theme starts with the words, "Feel the flow of 3.0".
- Red Baron: Shane's is "Big Magic." As a team: "The Most Professional Tag Team In Wrestling," "The Sultans of Smirk"
- Shout-Out: In the Ashes video "Thwarted", Jagged wore a Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man T-shirt that featured the words "Who You Gonna Call?"
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pepperoni sticks and Red Bull.
- Unrelated Brothers: As The Badd Boys, Chad and Brad.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Badd Boyz