The show follows the misadventures of Rusty Kleberkuh and his family as they try to regain their honor in the MWA. Once headed by Rusty's grandfather, Baron Kleberkuh and now run by his traitorous former friend, Johnny Dubose.
- 2D Visuals, 3D Effects: When the show goes to action, the switch from flash to CGI is pretty obvious.
- Big Damn Heroes: Booter Lee, whether swinging a cow around by her tail or splitting an Aztec Temple in half while piledriving a Giant Midget.
- Brain Bleach: After Balthazar sees Baron and his Wife having sex:Balthazar: Stack, I need to borrow your melon scooper. I need to scoop out both of my eyes!
Stack: Fuck you! I scoop melon with that!
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Balthazar, during the season 1 finale.
- Eye Scream: Done to the Baron by Johnny DuBose, later by the Baron to DuBose, getting disqualified in the process.
- Genius Bruiser: Rusty Kleberkuh, since he was able to trick Damian into a match deciding ownership; too bad Dubose got better.
- Gentle Giant: Played straight by Booter Lee Bogg. He just wants to make his momma happy, but goes berserk when someone insults her.
- Giant Mook: Booter Lee, when being tricked by DuBose; Giant Lucha Libre midget.
- Handicapped Badass: The Baron; though he may be, by his own admission, "a 74-year-old man with benign prostate enlargement," every time we see him actually wrestle, he dominates. It's no wonder Johnny Dubose prefers to send other wrestlers to fight in his place, seeing as Baron was able to utterly crush him both times they fought.
- Improbable Weapon User: Stack Johnson, using his Afro-sporting turkey as a pump-action egg cannon.
- Jerkass:Both the Baron and Johnny. The Baron for treating Balthazar like crap (Including planning on beating him with a metal cane while he was sleeping to prove to Johnny that he could do worse than Johnny's death threats) and wanted to put Booter Lee in a pit, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, while Johnny is a smug jackass.
- Made of Iron: The Baron and DuBose survive two "falls" of a cliff as well as a snakebite AND a swim through a river of nuclear waste! Balthazar even survives getting his heart cut out of his chest! Rusty also gets his chest cut open & his heart punched by a couple nurses in the Pilot.
- Mistaken for Racist: Alice toward Stack when trying to invoke the Black Is Bigger in Bed and failing badly
- No Name Given: Alice (Baron's wife) went nameless until "Stacks Shrimp Frenzy"
- We Have Reserves: Strategy of the Lucha Libre Midgets.
- You No Take Candle: The standard speech pattern of Alice. As well as the Cajun/Zombie/Voodoo Mutants, the woman being voiced by the same actress.