Minnie's Bow-Toons are a Spin-Off from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the specific episode "Minnie's Bow-tique". They debuted on November 14, 2011, in the United States and November 18 in the United Kingdom in celebration of Minnie's (and Mickey's, though the focus is on Minnie for once) birthday on the 18th. They are a miniseries of in-between shorts directly after the main shows, usually at 8:55 a.m. every day on Disney Junior.
Minnie Mouse runs Bow-Tique with her best friend Daisy Duck, a specialty shop that sells only bows and bow ties. This show also showcases Clarabelle Cow, the cuckoo clock bird Cuckoo Loca, Minnie's pet kitten Figaro, Minnie's nieces, Millie and Melody.
Rather surprisingly, it was eventually announced that new episodes would return in 2021 after a 5 year hiatus. The show is retooled a bit, and will have Minnie, Daisy, and Cuckoo Loca running the Polka Dot Party Palace.
Tropes that apply to this show:
- Animate Inanimate Object: Cuckoo Loca is a cuckoo clock bird who can actually move on her own.
- Butt-Monkey: Daisy Duck is shown to be the butt of several gags when paired with Minnie.
- Minnie, to a lesser extent is not immune either.
- Dog Stereotype: Penelope is a high-class female poodle.
- Fake Interactivity: It's averted here. The episodes play out regularly without anyone talking to the audience.
- Furry Reminder: A moo is heard when Clarabelle Cow slips on the water in "Leaky Pipes".
- Inflating Body Gag: Happens to Cuckoo Loca in the Season 6 intro
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: Daisy (and sometimes Minnie) are put through a lot of abuse in each episode.
- Spin-Off: From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Wrench Wench: Clarabelle Cow usually serves as a mechanic in many episodes.