Sadly, it's been discontinued.
This series provides examples of:
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Perceptor doesn't talk much in chapter 3, but he also is the only one able to beat Flip Sides. (Although no one sees.) and then proceeds to give Rodimus a short rant about how he'll strip the Prime of his title if he gets with ten kix of Perceptor.
- Blind Without 'Em: Perceptor has the best eyesight out of the entire crew — when he has his glasses on.
- Break the Cutie: Skywarp. He gets lost after fighting Blurr with the other clones, crash lands in Ponyville where the residents start yelling at and beating him for breaking their houses. Wrec-Gar proceeds to find him and forces him to apologize by dragging Skywarp back by the foot. He proceeds to get yelled at again until the problem is resolved. He is pretty much freaking out and crying through the entire thing.
- Could also count for Searchlight/Darklight, a Batman homage (and a cannon one at that) who narrates everything he does.
- Pinkie Pie was featured in one chapter. see below.
- Easter Egg: Have fun finding all the kremzeeks!
- Funny Background Event: Rodimus is trying to talk it up to Perceptor about how great he is, but meanwhile Wheeljack leads Hot Shot onto the other side of the room, and two panels later something explodes. It catches the two in the foreground's attention for a couple of seconds, but they shrug it off like it was nothing and Wheeljack cheers about his latest "discovery" while Hot Shot complains about getting hurt.
- Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action: Prowl's seduction of Snarl was dubbed so by Word Of God.
- Team Pet: No matter how adorable and useful he is, Skippy is still a cat (he pretty much belongs to Prowl and Wreck-Gar does call Skippy "my cat" in the first chapter.
- What If?: What if Prowl had taken Lockdown's offer to be a bounty hunter?