Boyfriend and Girlfriend have been invited to the Anime Expo and are cosplaying for the occasion. Boyfriend is dressed as his sister, Hatsune Miku, while Girlfriend is dressed as Nyan Cat. At the event, they ask a member of the audience to come up on stage and challenge Boyfriend to a rap battle. That member happens to be Beepie, an obsessive fangirl who wants to have Boyfriend all to herself, much to him and Girlfriend's dismay. Can a rap battle perhaps calm her down?
- Polkka (Girlfriend)
- Stalker (Beepie)
- Blatant Lies: Beepie claims to be able to understand Boyfriend's "beep bop" sounds when clearly, nobody does. She even "translates" one line as Boyfriend proposing to her and wanting 304 kids.
- The Cameo: There are quite a lot of these within the mod.
- Human Bob
- Beta Bf and Mean Bf
- Matt and Eteled
- CesarFever and Tea
- Sarvente, Ruv, and Selever
- Jenny XJ9
- Hatsune Miku
- The Other Bob, Ron, and Little Man
- Cassette Girl
- Daidem and 06
- Mickey Mouse
- Hank and Doc
- Cat Girl: Girlfriend in her Nyan Cat costume.
- Expy: Beepie is obviously one to Sky, both being Yanderes who utterly despise Girlfriend and want Boyfriend all to themselves. Girlfriend even seems to mistake Beepie for her at first.
- Mirror Boss: Beepie's very clearly a Boyfriend wannabe. Not only does she wear a similar outfit, but also has similar poses and a similar voice.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Beepie is implied to write self-insert fanfics with her getting together with Boyfriend. She believes her delusional fantasies are becoming reality.
- Mythology Gag: Not only does Boyfriend cosplay as his sister, Hatsune Miku, but he also sings one of her songs, Ievan Polkka, with Girlfriend during the Tutorial.
- Not Good with Rejection: Going hand-in-hand with Sore Loser, Beepie gets angry when she loses to Boyfriend, and we are left in a Cliffhanger where she appears to completely lose it.
- Please Keep Your Hat On: Word of God mentioned that Beepie is hiding something underneath her hat, which will likely be revealed when the full week comes out.
- Spiritual Successor: To Vs Sky, as they are both about fangirls who want Boyfriend to themselves.
- Suddenly Voiced: Much like Tankman and Garcello, Beepie says a voice acted line in the middle of her song, "Stalker". Her line being "Rock me, baby."
- To Be Continued: The game leaves us on a cliffhanger after Beepie gets mad.
- Yandere: Beepie wants her fantasies of having Boyfriend all to herself to come true. And she refuses to accept that he has Girlfriend.