The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Jet Fusion is a video game based on the episode "Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion" from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. It was released for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube by THQ in 2003.
This game provides examples of:
- Big Bad: Professor Calamatious, who is also the villain of the episode.
- Canon Foreigner: Coach Levi only appears in this game.
- Exposition Fairy: Goddard helps Jimmy out with hints for the game.
- Forced Tutorial: Thanks to Goddard, you get to learn the moves in the game.
- In Name Only: While it retains most of the major characters and keeps true to the spirit of the source series, the actual plot of the game has almost nothing to do with the episode it's supposedly based on. Rather than being about Jimmy meeting a super spy and living out his fantasy of participating in one of his adventures, the game is about Jimmy accidentally turning the entire world into a clone of his Jet Fusion book.
- Level-Map Display: The game has this so Jimmy can know where he's going.
- Noodle Incident: Jimmy had to talk to Coach Levi about last week's episode at the aquarium for growing a turtle.
- Palette Swap: The "cool bully" enemy in the first level is the exact same model as the regular "bully" enemy (itself based on Butch from the show), only with a green shirt, black hair, and sunglasses.
- Save Point: They are marked by Purple Flurp machines.
- Shout-Out: One of the common enemies at the school says "Say hello to my little friend."