I'm just an inspiring writer who made a page for myself, because why not.
My works so far include:
- Puella Magi Mary Sue Magica (2014)
- Bile Fascination: But mostly if it's that in a hilarious way
- Brainy Brunette
- Gamer Chick
- I Have Many Names: Too many screen names to count
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": Neil Gaiman and Paul Dini especially come to mind
- Pet-Peeve Trope: Plenty ,but Meido deserves an honorable mention. I'm not that annoyed that much by maids in Western media even if they also get overly sexual at times (Contrary to what Urban Dictionary believes) ,but it gets on my nerves whenever I see another one in anime. And especially if it seems like there's no reason to why other than because otakus go nuts over them.
- Raised Catholic
- Speech Impediment: It's part of my autism. Although it was much worse when I was in elementary school
Mary Sue Magica
- A God I Am: Niji declares this before turning into a Witch.
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Happens to Hitomi and Kyosuke in Mary Sue Magica see below.
- Calling Your Attacks: KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gratuitous Japanese: Parodied with (who else?) Niji Akemi, with it getting worse and worse with every chapter desu.
- Parody Sue: The infamous Niji Akemi, Type 3 to be specific.
- Sanity Slippage: Niji Akemi claims to be immune to turning into a witch. She was wrong.
- Stylistic Suck: The artwork I made for Mary Sue Magica.
- Take That!: I actually got inspired to write "Mary Sue Magica" after seeing a real Mary Sue named Rosetta Akemi from a (thankfully) unfinished fan fiction on Deviant Art. Although the fan fic itself deconstructs the Misaimed Fandom that's common place for OCs like that in general.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Subverted as Kyousuke and Hitomi's deaths in "Mary Sue Magica" are treated in a serious matter. Not that I didn't really hate them to begin with.
- Trapped in TV Land: How Jayne White became Niji Akemi along with many other Mary Sue-class Magical Girls.
Misc./General Reoccurring Tropes
- Broken Ace
- Campaign Comic: The upcoming "Witches and Furniture", which will cover Umineko: When They Cry
- Creepy Child
- Deconstructor Fleet: I really like doing this for some reason. Heck, my first fanfic to get attention was a Deconstruction Fic for Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Deconstructive Parody: Making this very common place, especially with my original stuff.
- Development Hell: Happens a lot with my non-fan fiction works.One of which has been there for at least five years by now.
- Emo Teen: Admittedly, this used to be an Author Appeal of mine ,but now I usually heavily downplay this trope or downright subverted it when I grew out of that phase and my writing evolved, especially to avoid crossing over into downright Sympathetic Sue territory as opposed to having a legitimate Dark and Troubled Past.
- Postmodernism: This is more or less my style.
- Old Shame: While I like what I did with "Puella Magi Mary Sue Magica", I've come to realize how rushed the last few chapters are. Mostly the ones that take place after Niji turns into a witch.
- What Could Have Been: "Mary Sue Magica" was originally gonna have a bunch of Massive Multiplayer Crossover sequels covering common archetypes of Mary Sues found in anime such as Ouran High School Host Club and Sailor Moon ,eventually leading up to a Rebellion parody. But it was canceled for various reasons.
- I didn't get the idea to make Kenko Niji's mentor until the second draft of Kenko Magica, adding her to the proper fanfic in the process.