DISCLAIMER: Due to Values Dissonance between most countries and Indonesia regarding allowance or acceptance of LGBT-themed works and issues, don't ask me about opinions regarding it. Thank you.
Hi! I'm just a benevolent (but anything has standards) troper from Indonesia...
My English is at an intermediate level. But no worries, I'm still studying English until now.
- The TLP Midwife (Sort of...)
- The Casual Example Adder
- The Eclectic Troper
- The Breaking News Editor
- The Art Museum Curator
- The Namespacer
My Favorite Tropes:
- Super Robot Genre
- Urban Fantasy
- Science Fantasy
- Magical Girl Warrior (and no, not you, Magical Girl Genre Deconstruction)
- Amazonian Beauty
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!
- Good Is Not Dumb
- Slapstick Knows No Gender
- You Bastard!: Especially when it's in video games with Video Game Cruelty Potential and Video Game Perversity Potential.
- Next Tier Power-Up
My Pet Peeve Tropes:
- True Art Is Angsty: Unless the story ends in Happy Ending (but not esoterically), I don't care what happens to these people even the stories. And what's good if there's so much negativity and angst than positivities?
- Downer Ending: Unless the Villain Protagonist dies or gets punished at the end, the ending of a work takes is a prequel, or has acceptable Aesops, why should I concern about it? Nothing good happens at the end anyway...
- Hentai: Too squicky and too depraved to be seen. Also, I have certain standards on Fanservice.
- Decoy Protagonist: Basically, why should I care if the protagonist has to be killed off and never revives, and then "replaced" by another protagonist. The Hero shouldn't die in the middle of the scene, unless he's Back from the Dead shortly after that. There are other ways to spice up the story.
- Suicide Pact: Suicide, even when they commit together, definitely one of most senseless and stupidest deaths for me... Unless if this trope is either subverted and averted into much more positive ones.
- The End... Or Is It?: Especially when there's no sequel for this game.
- Queer Media: Due to Values Dissonance, I'm not into works that are too focused in LGBT contents.
Trope(s) that I've launched
I'm an Entry Pimp for the following:noteVideo Games
- Pump It Up
- R2Beat (*)
- O2jam (*)
- Pop Stage (*)
- I=MGCM (*)
- Kosodate Quiz My Angel (*)
- Rhythm Star (*)
- Suzuki Bakuhatsu (*)