- Banned Episode: The episode "In Support Of" (where Pepper Ann thinks she needs a bra for an upcoming trampoline lesson in phys ed and ends up flashing her gym class) was shown once back when ABC had the "One Saturday Morning" line-up in the late 1990s and when Pepper Ann aired on the syndicated line-up Disney's One Too (which aired on UPN back when that was a channel and included reruns of this show, two episodes of Recess, and Sabrina: The Animated Series). When the show was brought to The Disney Channel and Toon Disney (at least in America; overseas versions do air this — some with edits), it disappeared, as the censors felt the story was too risque.
- He Also Did: Mr. Warburton, the character designer for this show, later went on to create Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: There are no video or DVD releases of the show, except for a very rare teacher's VHS with two episodes on it. There were some episodes available on YouTube, but Disney took them down in 2013. All of the found episodes have been uploaded to this fan page.
- Playing Against Type: Sort of with April Winchell. She and Pamela Adlon were in three cartoons that aired on One Saturday Morning, this, Recess, and 101 Dalmatians: The Series. In the latter two shows, Winchell played antagonistic characters to Adlon's characters. In this show, however, she plays a doting, perky Mom whose very nice and mostly gets along with her daughters, one of whom is played by Pamela Adlon.
- Technology Marches On: "Reality Bytes" is full of this. Dial-up internet, chatrooms, pop-ups and newsgroups galore!
- Unintentional Period Piece: Though it's aged better than other examples.
Trivia / Pepper Ann