open/close all folders
Helga G. Pataki
Helga Geraldine Pataki, Goddess of Loving Bullies (Madame Fortress Mommy, Cecile, Mighty Falcon, It Girl, Deep Voice, Baby Sister [called by her older sister Olga])
- House: Romantic Interest
- Symbol: Her pink hair bow and her locket
- Theme Song: Helgas True Love; Helga on the Couch
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain, Big Ol' Unibrow, Breakout Character, Broken Bird, Clingy Jealous Girl, Deuteragonist, Dirty Kid, Raised in a Dysfunctional Family, Sister rivalry with Olga, always wears her trademark pink bow, Haughty "Hmph", Hidden Heart of Gold, Inferiority Superiority Complex, In Love with Love, Lean and Mean, Little Miss Snarker, Loving Bully, Masculine Girl to Arnold's Feminine Boy, Mouthy Kid, Perpetual Frowner, Sour Outside, Sad Inside, Stalker with a Crush on Arnold, Tomboy that wears pink dresses and is a hopeless romantic, Tsundere, Used to Be a Sweet Kid
- Domains: Love, Bullies, Tomboys
- Followers: Jo Keener, Yuki Katsura
- Allies: Malcom Wilkerson, Shouki Hinonono
- Enemies: Any of the villainous deities in the House of Family
- Ascended in the aftermath of her trip to San Lorenzo and following her Relationship Upgrade with Arnold Shortman, and in addition, she maintains a long-distance relationship with him while waiting for his ascension.
- Greatly prefers life in the Pantheon than her life in Hillwood (though she still misses her friends), especially since she got to escape from her Dysfunctional Family.
- Doesnt think too highly of the House of Alcohol, especially considering her mother was The Alcoholic.