Index | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Lord of the Flies
Directed by Kim Manners
Doggett: Or a need to express themselves.
After a teenager dies and the autopsy finds his skull full of flies, Doggett and Reyes investigate and discover a social outcast with the power to control insects.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Dylan big time.
- Bittersweet Ending: Dylan and Natalie are unable to be together, his true nature frightening her, and has to flee with his mother who it turns out ate his father. But in the end Natalie appears to still yearn and care about him after all, and Dylan uses his powers to spell out the words "I Love You" with glow flies outside her bedroom window.
- Black Widow: Mrs Lokensgard turns out to be a fly monster variant this, having webbed up her unfortunate husband in the attic and ate him for some reason.
- Bland-Name Product: Mention is made of a stunt-based TV show called Dumbass.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Dylan did not get Natalie as he and his mom had to escape after their cover was blown.
- Friend to Bugs: Dylan can control bugs and even sic them on someone he does not like. His mom can too.
- Handsome Lech: Dr. Rocky Bronzino, clearly full of himself and has the hots for Scully.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Dylan but biology does not let him.
- Not So Above It All: The usually serious and stoic Doggett is visibly amused by The Dumbass Show.Doggett: I think I just solved this case. This kid had crap for brains, the flies couldn't resist.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Dr. Rocky Bronzino. To say the agents are unimpressed would be an understatement.