Reeking Havoc: The professor and the girls add some chemical X to the Professors chili to help him win, but everyone who eats the chili ends up getting gas. Eventually, the gas forms a stinky methane monster.
Live & Let Dynamo: Dynamo is back and destroying Townsville again, so the girls must figure out who's controlling it.
Reeking Havoc provides examples of:
- Cheaters Never Prosper: After the monster attack reveals that The Professor put chemical X in his chili, he is disqualified.
- Continuity Nod: Blossom references the time she got a giant jar to capture Roach Coach and his army. Heck, she even states the exact season and episode number in which it happened.
- Cooking Duel: The annual Townsville chili cook-off, in which Professor Utonium participates.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef, bordering on Lethal Chef: Although previous episodes have proven that he can cook, making chili is definately NOT one of Professor Utoniums skills. He even adds coffee, of all things, to the mix. A flashback reveals it was even worse the year before, when his bad chili caused the whole house to be determined a biohazard zone.
- Editorial Synaesthesia: The smell from the Professors chili is clearly visible. And the girls dont like it. Likewise, the methane from the farts is visible as a green stench cloud.
- Evil Smells Bad: Being made of methane from farts, the monster naturally has a very, very bad odor.
- Fartillery: The chili spiked with chemical X causes everyone to fart, and the resulting methane forms into a monster.
- Fire-Breathing Diner: happens to Mrs. Keane when she tries the professors chili.
- Green Around the Gills: All three girls when they suck the monster into their lungs.
- Growling Gut: The entire town is subject to this due to eating chili with Chemical X. We see it happen to Ms Keane, Bubbles, The Mayor's Wife, Ms Bellum, The Professor, and two other unnamed citizens.
- Here We Go Again!: At the end of the episode, the Professor states his intention to enter the annual Limburger festival.
- Kill It with Fire: The monster is eventually dealt with when Blossom uses a giant match to burn him up.
- No-Sell: Psycial attacks dont harm the monster since he is made of gas. Blowing him away likewise fails since the monster can simply reform.
- Poor Communication Kills: Professor Utonium and the girls all come up with the idea to add a drop of Chemical X to the chili. Unfortunately, they forget to inform each other about this and all four of them end up adding a drop.
- Pun: When the Mayor calls the girls to warn them about the monster, he describes it as a situation of Gastronomic proportions.
- Shout-Out: one scene depicts 4 dogs playing poker, looking similar to the painting A Friend in Need by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge.
- Sore Loser: When the Professor lost the chili cook-off last year, he broke down in tears on his bed. Something the girls want to avoid this year.
- Inelegant Blubbering: The Professor during the flashback of not winning the contest.
Live & Let Dynamo provides examples of:
- Achievement In Ignorance: The girls are impressed by the piloting skills of whoever stole Dynamo, but upon the reveal it turns out that the mayor had no idea what he was doing, and was simply trying to get out.
- The Bus Came Back: Dynamo returns for the first time since her last and only apperance way back in season 1.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: the Girls are forced to resort to one of these called Razzle Dazzel or Flower Pedals of Doom to finally bring down Dynamo. Even Buttercup is reluctant to use it, and afterwards Blossom asks her sisters to remind her to never use this again.
- Here We Go Again!: By the end of the episode, the Mayor accidently starts up Dynamo again, continuing the rampage.
- Imagine Spot: The girls imagine several villains piloting Dynamo, and reject each possibility.
- Macross Missile Massacre: Dynamo unleashes one onto the girls.
- No-Sell: The girls attacks not even so much as scratch Dynamo.
- The Reveal: after Mojo Jojo, HIM, Fuzzy Lumpkins, the Amoeba Boys, The Gangrene Gang and the Rowdyruff Boys have all been dismissed as potential villains piloting Dynamo, the culprit is revealed to be The Mayor!
- Shout-Out: The title is a shout out to the James Bond book and movie Live and Let Die
- Too Dumb to Live:
- The Mayor really should have known better than to use Dynamo, having witnessed the destruction she caused first hand and he himself forbidding the girls from ever using the machine again.
- Professor Utonium counts too for not having destroyed Dynamo after her last rampage, something Blossom lampshades.
- Wave Motion Gun: Dynamo uses one of these.