- Tales of Phantasia:
- Arche's sleeptalking during the ride over to Alvanista. She's clearly dreaming of doing things with Cress, though how far those things go depend on the version. Most seem to imply her making out with him or doing some naughty touching - the Fan Translation flat out made her scream out her pleasure.
- When the party needs to find a unicorn and obtains its horn, it's said that only pure maidens can encounter it. And while Mint and Arche head off through the White Forest, Arche decides to stay behind halfway through because she thinks 'the unicorn wouldn't meet her'. When asked about it later, she starts to explain how she used to have a boyfriend, and then changes the subject.
- Tales of Destiny:note
- An obscure encounter with a male shopkeeper in Phandaria has the shopkeeper ask what he can do to Stahn before quickly correcting himself and instead asking what can he do for him. In the 90s this kind of blatant Homoerotic Subtext was likely slipped under the radar.
- In a disturbing example in the Director's Cut in the remake, Hugo gives Leon a 'parting gift' of a mushroom known in Japan for its phallic shape. The mushroom can be equipped as a weapon. This is somewhat of an Ascended Meme, as Hugo was already considered a Memetic Molester prior to the game's release.
- Tales of Destiny 2:note
- At one point Judas goes off alone at night to "check up" on Harold, and isn't seen until the next day. When Harold later temporarily leaves the party, his first comment (seen in an optional skit) is that he will sleep better without her around. Nanaly immediately teases him about him missing her already.
- Another example with Harold occurs when Loni wants her to make him more desirable to women. Harold starts by saying she'd have to replace his brain, but then reconsiders and says she'll start at the bottom and work her way up.
- Tales of Legendia:
- During the character quests, Shirley is seen holding a baby at one point and Senel thinks it's hers, appearing shocked at this. While Senel is Shirley's brother, he's not her birth brother and he isn't even the same race as her... It's amazing that this wasn't censored.
- Tales of Symphonia:
Lloyd and Genis: 'Qualified'?Sheena: Y-you don't have to say it at the same time...
- Once again, the party needs to obtain a Unicorn's Horn to proceed and they talk about whom to send into the middle of the lake, where the unicorn is. Raine says that she can't go because she's 'an adult' and Colette cannot be sent on her own. Cue Sheena getting a little agitated at this.
- Chivalrous Pervert Zelos Wilder can earn a title called "Gigolo" for talking to all the women (including underage girls) in the game. Said women/girls also give him gifts. This wouldn't arouse too much suspicion except look up what a Gigolo is. Yes, they went there.
- It can be easy to miss for younger players, but when the party defeats the fake Summon Spirit of Wind which was demanding a human sacrifice, it leaves behind an ancient tablet that will lead to the Wind Seal. Raine, who did the ritual dance in the place of the girl who was volunteered, leaves with Aisha and her brother Linar to solve the tablet. She spends the night at their house, while everyone else stays at the inn. Only, when you go pick up Raine the next morning, Linar claims she solved the map "in seconds" ...so why did Raine stay overnight if she'd discovered the next Seal's location so quickly? Linar's gushing over Raine and Raine's defensive reaction (smacking Genis when he teasingly agrees with the praise) only makes it more suspicious.
- When the party return to Meltokio after jumping over the Grand Tethe'alla bridge, they find that the Papal Knights are guarding it to catch the party, Zelos suggests they sneak in via the sewers and says he's used it to get in and out of the city at night all the time. It flies over the heads of Lloyd, Genis and Colette, but Sheena and Raine clearly understand what he's getting at.
- Tales of Graces:
- Pascal really likes touching Sophie. One instance: "Come on, Sophie! Let me touch you! If you do, I'll let you touch me wherever you want! It's only fair!"
- Tales of Xillia:
Muzét: Jude filled me up with loads of mana.Milla: I knew it! You really do have that sort of relationship!Jude: Can someone explain this to me?
- Teepo often tries to lodge himself in Milla's bazongas, and he loudly sings their praises. Later we learn that all of Teepo's words and actions are controlled by Elize's thoughts. Elize is a 12 year old.
- Direct-Tethering between humans and spirits, allowing the human to share their mana with a weakened spirit. Several reactions to it make it clear that direct-tethering is very intimate. Muzét likes to tease about Jude direct-tethering with her and Milla reacts like Jude is having illicit affairs with Muzét.
Muzét: Oh, no. Direct-tethering is a very intimate experience for spirits.Gaius: What? Really? Why did you never tell me this, Muzét?!Muzét: I'd have to say that Jude was a very giving tetherer, while Gaius was so forceful, I was just too overcome with it.Gaius: Even if she's a spirit, as a man, I must take responsibility...
- Once again, direct-tethering is talked about and any implications are made more obvious this time around. One skit basically revolves around one huge Does This Remind You of Anything? talk about direct-tethering.
Eleanor: I'm told I can come across as awkward, but if nothing else, I'm good with my hands.
- Still getting used to her new position in the party, one skit features Eleanor offering to mend Velvet's clothes for her as a token of peace. Said clothes happen to expose a fair bit of Velvet's sizable endowments. Eleanor just happens to then assume a sprite where her eyes are directed at said exposed chest. And then she says this: