Namaikizakari (Full Bloom Cheekiness) is a manga series written and illustrated by Mitsubachi Miyuki. It is serialized in the magazine Hana to Yume since 2013 and published into 2 volumes.
As the oldest of six siblings, Yuki Machida has learned to be diligent and responsible at a young age, so much that she puts forth all of her energy in managing Ryuhoku High School's basketball team. Upon staffing as the welcoming committee for incoming first year students, she meets the arrogant Handsome Lech Sho Naruse, who also becomes a member of the basketball team. Day after day, Sho tests Yuki's patience with his selfish whims and lecherous comments.
When Sho discovers Yuki has a crush on the basketball team's captain, Kido (who has just gotten a girlfriend, no less), she thinks it's the beginning of the end, until he manages to worm his way into her feelings and support her during times of distress. After the final match of the year, he suddenly admits to Yuki that he likes her (not that it changes whether or not he wants to touch her boobs). Yuki is initially horrified, but Sho becomes relentless in making her fall in love with him. With his persistent pursuit, it's only a matter of time before Yuki's resistance wears down.
This series contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Himiko Himeno is ashamed of her name since she has been made fun of it before when referred to on a Full-Name Basis.
- Always Someone Better: Part of why Shizuka resented Sho as a child was because Sho was better at him in basketball and overshadowed him.
- Am I Just a Toy to You?: Yuki can't take Sho's Love Confession seriously and continues to believe he's playing with her. She confronts him about this several times throughout the series.
- Cannot Talk to Women: Shizuka has trouble talking to girls since he has no experience with them.
- Character Blog: Sho and Yuki both have official Twitter accounts. Sho is located at @narusesho and Yuki is located at @machidamg.
- Cute Sports Club Manager: Averted, as Yuki is very strict with the basketball team to the point where they consider her a demon at the worst, and a yakuza woman at the best. Their nickname for her is "Anesan", a term often used for a yakuza boss' wife. When Yuki decides to retire from her post after the second trimester of her final year, the basketball team pictures having a club manager that is cute and easygoing, but Himiko also shatters their illusion of such.
- Deadpan Snarker: Whenever Sho says something unreasonable or harrassing, Yuki often reacts with sarcasm.
- Emotionless Girl: Yuki masks her feelings after years of experience in being flexible and easygoing towards her younger siblings.
- Forceful Kiss: Sho has forced a kiss on Yuki even when she tells him not to.
- Forgotten Friend, New Foe: It takes Sho a while to remember, but Shizuka was on the same basketball team as him in elementary school until he moved to Kyushu in 4th grade. When he comes back, he's grown tall and has become part of The Rival basketball team, Misuzu Academy.
- He-Man Woman Hater: Shizuka doesn't like girls because he doesn't know how to deal with them.
- Hypocritical Humor: In chapter 8, Sho begins sulking because he's worried that since Yuki is giving her attention to all the new members of the team, they'll eventually fall for her, give her a Forceful Kiss, and follow her around— all of those things that he's done himself, which Yuki calls him out on.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Yuki never meddles with Kido and Rina's relationship and makes sure they stay together because if Kido is happy, she is happy too.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Sho constantly gets on Yuki's nerves but he looks out for her whenever he can.
- Ladykiller in Love: Sho is very popular with the girls, and he usually has one hanging around him outside of class. Nevertheless, even if he is nonchalant about it, he really prefers being with Yuki.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Sho often asks Yuki what color panties she's wearing or makes comments about her breasts out of the blue. The fact that he's so nonchalant about it irritates her to no end, and sometimes this behavior stands in as a Moment Killer. Sho's official profile also says that he finds breasts more appealing than butts.
- Love Triangle: The story starts off with Yuki liking Kido, and Sho liking Yuki. Eventually it turns to Sho still liking Yuki, Shizuka developing a crush on Yuki, and Yuki leaning towards liking Sho.
- Luminescent Blush: Yuki blushes very hard several times when Sho manages to get through to her feelings. On the other hand, Shizuka blushes anytime he has to talk to a girl.
- Nice Guy: Kido's kindness and good nature was what led Yuki to falling in love with him.
- Shout-Out: In one flashback, Yuki has to delay her plans of going to the aquarium because today was the last day the movie that her sisters wanted to see, Puella Magi Mimika Magica, was in theaters.
- Shrinking Violet: Himiko is unconfident, shy, and doesn't have any friends. She joined the basketball team as the replacement manager because she wanted to be like Yuki.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Most of Sho and Yuki's interactions consist of Sho doing something inappropriate, with Yuki either hitting him or snarking right back.
- The Stoic: Both Yuki and Sho look pretty emotionless for most of the time. It's justified for Yuki, because she has learned to hold back her own feelings after years of giving into her younger siblings' demands. For Sho, it's probably because his expressions are intended to be unreadable, since the story is told in Yuki's point of view.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Shizuka has dark hair and is very tall, which he uses to his advantage since he can jump high because of that. According to a couple of girls attending his school's match, He's Got Legs.
- When She Smiles: When Yuki smiles at Sho for the first time after a qualifying match, he is stunned. It affects him so much that he sticks closer to her afterwards, unwilling to let other people see her smile in front of them.