- Carol's motorcycle gets this reaction from a lot of players due to its off-the-wall physics. It can Double Jump with nitrous, ride up walls (and ceilings), ride up ladders (and stick to them without moving), and spontaneously explode when damaged enough. And when Carol grabs a hanging bar while riding the bike, she'll seemingly use Super Strength to hold the bike with her feet (while it's still running) while sweating profusely from the extra weight.
- The opening, featuring Brevon invading the Shuigang Palace, gives us this exchange.King of Shuigang: "How did this happen?! Our walls are impenetrable!"Brevon: "Your floor isn't."
- When Lilac saves Torque from Serpentine after Stage 1, Lilac says that she won't let Serpentine eat Torque. Cue the Flat "What" from Serpentine as the music immediately cuts off as he says it.
- Stage 2: Carol's reaction to Milla touching Lilac's hair. May or may not be accompanied with Aside Glance.
- Alternatively, Carol can be just feeling sick with all sweet-cutesy exchanges between Lilac and Milla.
- The first battle against Serpentine also has its own hilarious exchange as well.Serpentine: "Hold it right there, you sparkly twit!"
Lilac: "What did you call me!?"
- Our three heroines are watching a movie...Carol: "Hey, Lilac?"
Carol: "How come Torque doesn't wanna hang out with us?"
Lilac: "He said he had some work to do."
Carol: "Eh, he's probably just scared of getting cooties."
- A later update removed this exchange but was readded for Milla's adventure mode.
- Mayor Zao is an absolute hoot, especially with the little "bonuses" that accompany everything he says or does.Mayor Zao: "An alliance with Shang Tu? What a lovely idea! 'Oh, hey Magister! Sorry about ambushing your soldiers and desecrating your temple! Let's go frolicking in the woods together with our makeup and pretty dresses!'"
General Gong: "Nice hat."
- This exchange with Mayor Zao and General Gong.
Mayor Zao: "Nice gut."
Milla: "Let me help!"
(Milla makes a pile of snow under Mayor Zao so he can see General Gong at eye level)
- In Jade Creek, players will face Neera twice. On the second time, the duck guard will accidentally hit her with an ice missile, freezing her and taking her to prison instead of the player. Then the boss gate will open. Bonus points for the absolutely hilarious look on the duck guard's face after he freezes Neera.
- The conclusion of Pangu Lagoon. Lilac's face and how she reacts to everything else after the boss is gold.
- It has been discovered that holding down and the special attack button during certain cutscenes unlocks hidden Animated Outtakes of that scene. Needless to say, they're hilarious.Carol: "Can't you be Little Miss Heropants some other time?"
Lilac: "CAROL YOU STUPID FURBALL GO TAKE YOUR FLEABATH SOME OTHER TIME I GOTTA GO CHECK ON THOSE CIVILIANS CAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE PLOT IF I DON'T!"Lilac: Carol and I are pretty fast. We could run right-euagh. *Runs away, while Torque has a quizzical look and Carol has a hilarious catface* (laughing) I'm sorry!Lilac: Well, anyway, I got a big call from that big panda guy I told y-what? *Beat, then she bursts into laughter* A big call! Because the panda is big!Spade: Prince Dail of Sh... Prince... *Sigh* It's just hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. God *censor beep* my coolness.Magister: "We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program."
Magister: "WE SHALL ESTABLISH. A TIMTAMS. CURRENCY EXCHANGE PROGRAM."
- In the end credits, Syntax having a Wimp Fight with its blue, non-evil counterpart.
- And Mayor Zao yelling at them after.
- There are a handful of random Save File pictures for each character, which includes dumb-looking smiles. Milla in particular gets a doge meme slapped on her face.
- In the character selection screen for Time Attack, if you press up and down alternately too fast, Lilac will smile nervously, Carol will look annoyed, and Milla's eyes will become blank white with incomprehension. They return to default expressions after you stop in a few seconds.
- Even Milla's ending has one funny moment, and it's also pretty understandable as well since it takes place after Milla's fight with Brevon that Lilac finished for her following his ambush on Carol and Milla's resolve to help Lilac fight him.Lilac: Are you okay?
Carol: No, I'm dead. Blegh.
Lilac: Yep, she's alright.
Carol: Did we win?
Lilac: Yeah, we did.
- The anonymous bird guard that only says "Weh." He even got his own joke profile on Freedom Planet 2's website!
- "HERE WE GOOOOOOO!"
- This comic read by Torque and Milla's actors where he wonders how a tiny shield and pretty much nothing else is going to protect her. Someone like Torque being a Jerkass is amusing.
- This video showcases some of the little things hidden in the game, including the Animated Outtakes and character select abuse faces mentioned above. And keeps cutting back to the latter.
- During her "conversation" with "Mr. Stumpy", Milla pulls off an Un-smile that is equal parts hilarious, unsettling and depressing.Milla: Doesn't that sound great?!
Funny / Freedom Planet