The Black 6 is a 1973 blaxploitation biker film.
A group of six black Vietnam War buddies form a biker gang after their tours of duty are up. Soon afterwards, they learn that their leader's brother has been killed for dating a white girl. They go to town to get some revenge.
This film contains examples of:
- And Starring: "And Ben Davidson as Thor".
- Arch-Enemy: The Six have Thor, who murdered their leader's brother for dating a white girl.
- Big Bad: Thor, leader of the racist biker gang who killed Eddie.
- Bittersweet Ending: The Black Six get their revenge, but at the cost of their lives. However, the ending scroll implies that they become ghostly defenders of the African-American community.
- Blatant Lies: A diner waitress tells the Six that they're out of ham when some ham is being sliced where they can plainly see it.
- Chain Pain: The racist bikers' weapon of choice.
- Credits Gag: All of the Black 6 are professional football players, and the opening credits list what team they were on at the time under their names.
- The End... Or Is It?: The Six are killed in their vengeance quest, but are implied to become ghostly defenders against racism.
- The Hero Dies: The Six are blown up by Thor in a kamikaze run.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sissy, Bubba's Love Interest, is a prostitute who appears Naked on Arrival and wars a tight, midriff-baring outfit throughout the rest of her screentime.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: The main antagonists are a biker gang who will kill a black man for dating a white woman.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: A motorcycle gang full of veterans destroy the bikers who killed their leader's brother in a racist hate crime.
- Team Title
- Villain Opening Scene: The first part of the film is Thor and his gang killing Eddie.