Zelda Rae Williams (born July 31, 1989) is an actress, and the daughter of Robin Williams — he named her after the Princess of The Legend of Zelda. She is most recognizable for her roles in commercials and as Kuvira in The Legend of Korra. She is also a self-professed video game nerd, with her favorite game being Super Smash Bros., even though she is an unofficial representative of LOZ (on Smash Bros. Melee she always plays as Sheik, so it's less traitorous). Once when appearing at ComicCon for LOK, she snuck off to go and play Mario at the release stand of the new Nintendo handheld. She's also openly bisexual.
- In Search of Dr. Seuss
- Nine Months
- House Of D
- Were the World Mine
- Teen Wolf
- The Legend of Korra
- King's Quest (2015)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
- Dead of Summer
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Zelda Williams and her works provide examples of:
- Ink-Suit Actor: For her voice roles, particularly Kuvira of LOK, who was apparently designed before Williams was cast.
- Promoted Fanboy: Being given the opportunity to appear in commercials for The Legend of Zelda, as well as be part of the "Operation Moonfall", the special guest at the LOZ 25th Anniversary Symphonic Concert in London, and appear at E3 2014, since she is such a big Nintendo fan.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After she and her family suffered harassment from trolls regarding Robin Williams's suicide, Zelda decided to quickly leave Instagram and Twitter.