Michael Wincott (born January 21, 1958) is a Canadian actor.
He is best known for his villainous roles and for his ever-present gravelly voice.
- The Sicilian (1987) as Corporal Silvestro Canio
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989) as a Vietnam veteran
- The Doors (1991) as Paul A. Rothchild
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) as Guy of Gisborne
- 1492: Conquest of Paradise (1992) as Moxica
- Romeo is Bleeding (1993) as Sal
- The Three Musketeers (1993) as Rochefort
- The Crow (1994) as Top Dollar
- Dead Man (1995) as Conway Twill
- Strange Days (1995) as Gant
- Metro (1997) as Michael Korda
- Alien: Resurrection (1997) as Elgyn
- Along Came a Spider (2001) as Gary Soneji
- Treasure Planet (2002) as Scroop
- The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) as Armand Dorleac
- The Assassination of Richard Nixon (2004) as Julius Bicke
- Seraphim Falls (2006) as Hayes
- What Just Happened (2008) as Jeremy Brunell
- Hitchcock (2012) as Ed Gein
He provides examples of:
- Chronically Killed Actor: Especially in the '90s.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: Like sand paper and cigar smoke.