Bruce Spence (born 17 September 1945 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a New Zealand actor.
- Stork (1971) as Graham "Stork" Wallace
- The Cars That Ate Paris (1974) as Charlie
- Newsfront (1978) as Redex Trial Driver
- Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) as the Gyro Captain
- Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome (1985) as Jedediah
- Hercules Returns (1993) as Sprocket
- Dark City (1998) as Mr. Wall
- Finding Nemo (2003) as Chum
- Inspector Gadget 2 (2003) as Baxter
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) as Trainman
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) as the Mouth of Sauron (extended cut only)
- Peter Pan (2003) as Cookson
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005) as Tion Medon
- Australia (2008) as Dr. Barker
- Legend of the Seeker (2008-2010) as Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010) as Lord Rhoop
- Rake (2013) as George Corella
- I, Frankenstein (2014) as Molokai
- Gods of Egypt (2016) as Head Judge
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017) as Mayor Dix
Tropes in his works:
- The Big Guy: He's 6'7 and is even listed as the tallest actor to play a leading role in a film alongside the similarly tall James Arness.
- Evil Is Bigger: Plays a lot of villains and is almost always much taller than his co-stars.
- Scary Teeth: He tends to play characters with long, jagged teeth, such as the Mouth of Sauron, Chum, and Tion Medon.
- You Look Familiar: He has played two different roles in the Mad Max films, the Gyro Captain in The Road Warrior and Jedediah in Beyond Thunderdome. Notably, Jedediah is a Suspiciously Similar Substitute for the Gyro Captain.