List of characters in Kaede The Eliminator.
Kaede KuratsukiA silver-haired girl belonging to the JSDN Special Force Kanazawa branch, Kaede is your main player character.
- Tomato in the Mirror: When she discovers the real Kaede in a secret room, she's surprised by the fact that she's a clone.
Momiji ShijimaA green-haired pilot belonging to the JSAF 921A-8802 Squadron, Momiji is your second player character.
- Little Bit Beastly: She has animal ears.
The Unfamiliar CreaturesMalformed and twisted creatures populated throughout the city. They chase after Kaede and Momiji relentlessly.
- Body Horror: Their bodies are bloated and twisted, possibly due to Clone Degeneration.
- One-Gender Race: All of the creatures appear to be female, due to being failed clones of Kaede.
- Removing the Head or Destroying the Brain: Inverted: while a headshot provides a bonus score, the only way to kill them is to sever their legs.
- Fragile Speedster: A well-aimed shot on the legs is more than enough to kill them effortlessly, but they make up for their flimsiness with their sheer speed.
- The Goomba: The most common and the weakest type of the creatures, the standard creatures do not possess any special ability. They make up for it with the strength in numbers.
- Zerg Rush: A common tactic for them is to dash toward you in a split second and swarm over you through sheer numbers.
- Heavily Armored Mook: Their metal skin allows them to soak up more bullets than other creatures, but also slows them down drastically. A savvy player can leave one of them alive while replenishing ammo and health for the next round.
- Asteroids Monster: When you kill a Brute-Type Creature, several small blob creatures will spawn from its corpse.
- Lightning Bruiser: Despite being the largest creature in the game, they are surprisingly agile and are proficient in long range battle and melee combat.
- Mini-Boss: They're this game's equivalent of boss enemies, and they usually appear in pairs.
Brute-Type Creature Blobs
- Elite Zombie: Of the Soldier Zombie variant, they're armed with firearms and they can fire at you at will.
- It Can Think: Their ability to utilize firearms suggests that they possess a certain degree of intelligence and that they're more than just mindless zombies. This foreshadows the fact that they're failed clones of Kaede.
Spaceman Haruo-kunGreen alien mascots scattered across the map. You need to hunt down all 29 of them in the main map to complete the achievement.
True KaedeThe real Kaede and the source of the creatures, she can be found sleeping on a bed.
- Naked First Impression: She's not clothed even in the default version of the game.
- Monster Progenitor: She's the source of the creatures roaming around the city, as well as the "Kaede" you play as.
- Violence Is the Only Option: In order to complete the achievement, you have to kill her on the spot. Doing so nets you the achievement "Bad Duplication". She respawns once you quit and restart the game, though.