10:26:15 AM Apr 16th 2012
- The Firefly fandom has made a lot of these, from stuff with Simon and Kaylee to River and Mal to River and Kaylee to Jayne and River to River, Kaylee and Mal. If you're lucky, not at the same time. The most creepifying thing is that they all have the writing style down and the characters stay in character and manage to make these parings sound gorram reasonable!
- Ironically, one of the couples with the lowest lemon count on most fanfic sites is Zoe and Wash, the only two main characters who are married, or in a committed relationship of any kind.
- Aiken Muyo ("dead" copy at archive.org) by "Happosai" explores one possible resolution to the Tenchi-Ayeka-Ryoko Love Triangle in Tenchi Muyo! that allows for a wide variety of physical intimacies between Tenchi and the girls. It is also noteworthy for incorporating elements of the infamous gag Image Song Call Me Princess and its "S&M Queen Ayeka" directly into a serious extrapolation of Juraian culture, traditions and mores — and what effects those traditions and mores have on the relationship(s) between the three. (Not to mention the reader will never look at Sasami the same way again after the scene where she sighs romantically at the thought of someday meeting a guy willing to accept her whip...)
- Virtually every anime series that employs The Unwanted Harem or a Love Dodecahedron has spawned lemon fanfic which resolves the problem by throwing everyone in bed together, regardless of their canon sexual preferences.
- Or, has spawned far too many lemon fanfics involving completely fanon Shipping, that usually involve a lot of character bashing; of course invoking Die for Our Ship. Well, actually, the said description accounts for most of the lemon fanfics on the web, just yaoi. It's more common when it's about a series with a Love Dodecahedron or Unwanted Harem, though.
- Ironically, there's a tendency for anime with more fanservice to get fewer lemon fics. It could be that high-fanservice anime tends to be derided as not being anything more than that. Or it could be that watching the Beach Episode provides enough sexual perversion for people to just enjoy that. Regardless of whether or not the male lead is involved or not.
- Good Omens. About 80% of the fanfics out there are Aziraphale/Crowley.
- Death Note: roughly a quarter of all stories on fanfiction.net are rated M
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, with its plethora of Shipping bait, has spawned some. Some that go into Too Much Information regarding an imaginary married life. Some with a Relationship Sue. And some that don't even seem to know that Sheik's a woman in disguise. A short parody plagiarizing Dave Barry's Guide to Marriage and/or Sex got written anonymously as a result.
- My Inner Life, summed up.
- There are also a TON of Twilight Princess Midna/Link lemons. It gets a bit squicky for some when you think about Midna's size compared to Link's... well, size.
- To be fair, Midna does have her true (full sized) form, that's used in just as many lemons.
- Harry Potter fanfic involving Draco/Harry couplings have proven particularly popular.
- As illustrated here
- A close second has to be the "Harmony" (Harry/Hermione) lemons, followed by the "Harry's Harem" stories.
- Really, due to the sheer size of the fandom ((Fanfiction.net has 542,000 and counting), this has been done with everyone. Including Lucius/Draco's skull.
- My Immortal.
- Enters Squick territory when you consider that a significant portion of fics center around underage children.
- Yeah, because we all know children *never* have sex with each other in Real Life.
- If you're looking around Dragon Ball Z fics, 8 out of 10 times what you find are Vegeta/Bulma lemons.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender lemons... Hello, Katara! Meet incest, bestiality, and Toph's toes!
- Not to mention firebending, water/bloodbending...
- Don't even get into what they do with Earth bending...
- Not to mention firebending, water/bloodbending...
- To the pleasant surprise of a few slash fans, the Treasure Planet fandom popped out a fan novel called "Navigational Error" (no, you're not getting a link) with some magnificently horrible lemon scenes. One of which involves an anthropomorphic octopus and bird.
- Even though the most popular couple in the Hellsing fandom is Alucard/Integra, most fans seem to prefer the lemon stories with Alucard/Seras.
- Interestingly enough, the Alucard/Integra lemons are less likely to be out of character than those for Alucard/Seras. Make of that what you will.
- In the Naruto fandom, there are so many NaruHina lemons out there that one could get tired of seeing Naruto licking ramen off of Hinata.
- Almost every South Park story that I have read is a Slash Fic and a Lemon. Most lemons are involving Stan/Kyle and Cartman/Kyle. Especially Cartman/Kyle, since Cartman is a manipulative, sick, eccentric bastard.
- The various Digimon series have a long, strange history with this. They spawned not one but two massive archive sites (the digiartists domain and the now-defunct Digimon Hentai Zone) which pretty much immediately got into a turf war with each other. Some authors, most notably Red Rover, wrote sagas long enough to require multiple volumes if published.
- Things got even weirder when the third series, Digimon Tamers, came out. By now, Toei seemed to be actively encouraging the creation of digi-smut, prompting localizer Saban to take drastic action, at one time having Renamon suggest that all digimon are asexual.
- On the other hand, there was a fairly large "Hentai Free" movement in the Digimon fandom, adding yet another side to the turf war.
- Pokémon, dear lord. Ash/Misty, Jessie/James, Brock/Misty, Ash/Gary, Misty/Jessie, human/Pokemon, Pokemon/Pokemon...you name it, people wrote lemons about it.
- Words cannot describe this delightful fanfic and its scene of Misty being gang raped by a dozen Wartortles.
- Or this. MST, because without one this would be unbearable.
- Though there are very few lemon game, or Special, fanfics, the anime is chock full of lemons. Especially during the 2000 - 2006 period.
- Of course, we can't forget the Pokegirls offshoot, where the Mons are Cute Monster Girls in need of hot d*ckings...
- And of course, The Pokemon Story.
- Ranma 1/2 has/had a such large fanfic community that there were several archives devoted solely to lemons, such as the Ranma 1/2 Lemon Story Archive.
- There was, in days gone by, a sexually explicit Agnetha/Frida slashfic so notorious that it soured the entire ABBA fan community on all fanfic for years afterwards. Granted, this was partially because the idea of shipping Real Life celebrities struck most fans as insanely disrespectful, and partially because they were blissfully unaware of how squicky and poorly-written erotic fanfic could really be.
- Twilight's fanfiction is, well, pretty much this. It's not shocking, considering the fact that the creator spent three books building up UST, only to use the ol' Sexy Discretion Shot.
- Anything found here.
- Ladies and gentlemen. Adventure Time. With a special guest appearance by Kamen Rider BLACK RX.
- For all Umineko no Naku Koro ni fans, read Headache and see if you'll look at Natsuhi the same again. (Reader's Discretion is Advised)
- Parodied in some Zelda Youtube Poops, such as The King's Secret or Link's First Date.
- Since it has all the different types and tastes of The Beautiful Elite, Bleach understandably has more than plenty of these, ranging from simple lemons to rape, threesomes, whorehouses and the like, which generally involves the Five-Man Band.
- Sailor Moon lemons were as common as corn flakes back in the day. Usagi/Rei, Ami/Makoto, and orgy stories were particularly common.
- There is now a Lemon (obviously pretty NSFW and squicky, what with the age and all) between Ness and Paula. And another one with Lucas and Ness. And Lucas and Claus.
- There was also a particularly squicky one involving an aged up Lucas and Kumatora. It was quickly canceled after severe fan backlash.
- About 98.62310894325% of all Kingdom Hearts lemons are yaoi of some kind. Yes, even the emotionless Nobodies.
- More like especially the emotionless Nobodies.
- Parodied, along with Mr. Darcy's Memetic Sex God status, here by Hark! A Vagrant.
- Axis Powers Hetalia: You can find a pairing for anything — especially France. Have some FrancexChair.
- This Troper has a friend who read a lemon Fanfic involving Turkeyxhis mask. Sadly, I cannot find it.
- Not a fanfiction, but there is in fact a Gilbird/Prussia doujinshi. With Prussia being the bottom and Gilbird growing a human body.
- Behold, Lettuce/America in all it's wonderful glory.
- Iceland/Fridge 
- Roughly 90% of That Guy with the Glasses fic is this, but then again, if you look at how long the site's fetish fuel pages are, that's not surprising. They were practically encouraging it.
- A good number of Sherlock fanfiction is Sherlock/Watson slashfic lemons. Some are quite well plotted and poetic. Others are...not.
- Agony In Pink, the lemon so notorious, it's BANNED IN AUSTRALIA.
- Not only do Buffy and Angel have a lot of this, they often involve someone getting sired.
- Dragon Age II has a character, Isabela, who writes in-universe lemons. We hear a couple of lines from one; apparently Varric thinks it's pretty hot.
- The My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic community calls them "clopfics," based on the slang term for masturbation. It's a... controversial... subset of the fandom, but an active one.
12:27:04 AM Oct 1st 2011
Why are there a bunch of general examples? If it's going to have examples, they should at least be actual works, not just rattling off a fandom.
01:03:49 AM Aug 24th 2011
This page needs cleanup. It is full of I's.
12:39:35 PM Oct 9th 2010
Navigational Error's link leads to some weird advertisement site. Just a heads up.
09:04:53 AM Jun 21st 2011
This needs a Fanfic Recs page. Good fap sotries are rare, and deserve to be promoted-