Alright, gonna give this whole contributor page thing a whirl... I am wannabeotaku. Not much really to say other than I am a dude from America -cue fireworks and an eagle- and I really love anime and the otaku culture, enough to try to get a taste of all the otaku-y goodness. Would love to go into all sorts of artistic endeavors like voice acting and photography,but sucks at all artistic things. Currently on a quest to sample all geekiness.
Things that interest me in no particular order
- Bad Ass: You kind of give off that vibe to me.- Mr W
- Bandage Mummy - no metter how weird this hobby i,you seems fond of these Tenzen12
- Bash Brothers: With juancarlos11... in the opinion of StolenByFaeries
- Berserk Button: Idiocy
- Beware the Nice Ones: You are not one to mess with. EVER.- This Trope has been brought to you by The Eternal Void. Have a nice day...
- Beware the Quiet Ones: In addendum to the previous Trope, you are not one to be trifled with at all...so yeah - This Trope is also brought to you by The Eternal Void. En Taro Tassadar!
- Camp Straight: See Mistaken for Gay
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - in our PMs, at least. Noaqiyeum
- Dark Secret- Why the "wannabe" then? —Earl of Sandvich
- Deadpan Snarker: The jury's still out on this one
- He Who Must Not Be Seen- fringeman
- Hidden Depths - At least this is the impression I got from your profile. ~risingdreams
- Hipster - you give off this impression. -Milos Stefanovic
- Dangerously Genre Savvy- In our Melee A Trois
- Genre Savvy ~betterthanstrawberry
- I Am Legion: Tends to talk and think like that
- Hikikomori: During the summer, I won't leave my room... EVER
- Mistaken for Gay: See Camp Straight.
- Older than They Look
- Occidental Otaku
- One of Us Well all of us are one of us, but it applies.
- Ordinary High-School Student - This arc recently finished, moving into Ordinary College Student
- Nice Guy ~betterthanstrawberry
- Nice Hat: Your avatar seems to sport one. Perhaps you do too. —Quarterman
- Platform Hell
- Proud to Be a Geek, natch. —a vandal
- Renaissance Man: You seem to have a wide variety of interests/ endeavors. -Tye Dye Wildebeest
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: That's how you seem to me, anyway. —another vandal
- Self-Deprecation: Surely things aren't that bad? ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Straight Man
- The Faceless At least your icon is~Dracosketch
- The Smart Guy: Well, yeah. — Compassionate Sadist
- The Stoic ~ betterthanstrawberry
- The Quiet One (sayeth me)
- Tall, Dark and Snarky
- Tomato Surprise - I feel like this every time you change your avatar again for the first time in months. :/ ~ Noaqiyeum
- Younger than They Look: You look like a middle-aged man in that prom pic... ~ betterthanstrawberry
You, yes you, can help expand this page for ultimate glory are you brave enough to do it? Well then, vandalize this whole page
Believe in me, who believes in you, to become the greatest Otaku! You shall become a legend!
- Black Dove
I salute you, oh king of Otakus. *salutes then pours a coffee* You want one? - Bisected8
The greatest otaku of them all... IN AMERICA?
Fellow Troper, Fellow New Yorker; I owe you a virtual fistbump. [BOOM *FISTBUMP*]
—Sean Murray I
Have some more vandalism. —a vandal
Godot was here.
Guess who? :3
May your quest to sample all things geeky be incredibly fruitful ~
WHAT IS UP, MY DOOGE? —Fusch
Hello Otaku, how are you doing today ^_^ — Counterclock
'Sup dawg? I heard you wanted some vandalism, so here goes. *Burns down some houses, captures flag, and writes graffiti* — Balmung
Oh lookie! I've vandalised your page! Erm... -glomps-
And another vandal
This is the most unsettling song I've ever heard in my life.
I'm convinced that the lyrics are about a crazed stalker looking to rape somebody. "Looking for love in all the wrong places," indeed! Thoughts? —Sean Murray I
Just vandalized your page! Would you like a sandwich with that? —Earl of Sandvich
How have I not set your page on fire
yet? Oh well. *sets page on fire anyway* - Nekoalexa
The faeries are astonished to see they haven't visited yet. You may be missing a few things. - StolenByFaeries
Can't believe I haven't done this already, but... have a hug. ~betterthanstrawberry
Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ~Bella
I wanted to spray-paint "PAMACHU WUZ HERE" on the wall over here, but the cans went dry halfway through the letter "M." - Pamachu
left his mark.
Lapis philosophorum, lapis ruber, lapis quantus
sacrificum vis caputo felicitas
-the Heavy Messing