My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others."
-I am Power Metal
fan at heart, but love (almost)all metal. I like to read history books and and fantasy books. I am a oxyquilomanic (I love bladed weapons and own 3 swords, a twin stiletto set, and a dagger and I want MORE). I mostly watch History Channel, Cartoon Network, and BBCA. I am an Anti Theist
, i think religion and faith are let over concepts from as Spider Jerusalem put it "the days when our brains weren't as connected up as they are now, and we all hallucinated daily".
current theme song
Favorites shows, movies, comic's, music, ect
more to come
Torpes that apply to me
The faeries have defiled your page. - StolenByFaeries
If your reading this then you are in a dream.
- Ignore the circular fungal growth in your living room. It is nothing to concern yourself over. - a trustworthy faerie
- Don't drink water from the circle! You'll turn ugly!-Enkufka
- Vandalism ensues! -PantheraSapiensEllipsis
- I'm afraid I shall have to point out that -phile suffixes typically mean a fetish or physical need for something rather than just an obsession and you need to add a prefix to it, not any word that fits (and even if that was correct, the o is superflous). You are in fact an oxyquilomanic ("oxy" = sharp, "quilo" = edge, "maniac" = obsessive). Anyway, coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Congratulations! You have ninjad me at the vandalism game! Now I'm vandalizin' on yer wall! Anyways, wanna sandvich? —Earl of Sandvich
- Is it quality you seek in your search for blades and swords, or quantity? ~ Aliroz The Confused
- Whoa, great collection you've got there. ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Swords and blades rock. ~ HellmanSabian
- "Van The Baron"...What are you the baron of? -Megamagikarp
- Daylight savings! Oh my god, daylight savings!
- Hey Van! I just VANdalized your page! —Earl of Sandvich
- BOOOOOOO *throws tomato-Vanthebaron
- Hey, don't get your bollocks in a twist! — Robin Zimm
- Bwa-ha-ha! You are indeed interesting, and that is a good thing. ~Enzeru
- Oh hey, it's Spider-Jersuelem!- Mr W
- hee~ey NOOOOOOO- -.......my biscuits...taken away
- *whoosh* *running through* Sorrycatchingbiscuitthiefbye!!!
- Pink Dave:hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
- I thought I vandalized you already. Huh. ~Enzeru
- Hey, what's up? -Chester A Bum
- Congratulations on acquiring such a Nice Hat. ~Aliroz The Confused.
- The chair leg of truth wants a word -steampowered
- A fellow member of royalty! AWESOMES! —an Earl
- Hey, listen, if I ever die, I want you to take me to see the Knicks play at Madison Square Garden one last time, just like this. You can do that for me, right? —Sean Murray I
- More vandalism! MWA ha ha. I really wish I could hang out with you and some other tropers. ~No one in particular
- yawns don't mind me i'm rather sleepy 2day.....- A very tired person
- <- how I wish I looked Please, you look aheckuvalot better than me. ~Enzeru
- Your page has been hit the hardest a rusty crowbar could hit a page. -El
- sorry the pic makes me immune due to spider's awesomeness
- It was me!! I was in your page all along!!! - GIR 2.0
- Hi! So... more vandalism, I guess. ~Enzeru
- Hoy - NIZE HAT! -MidnightRambler
- HELLO! It was hard to get in here, but I finally vandalized ya. ~ Braincogs
- Here I am to wreck the page!!!! And look! A gift for you! Here You Go!!!- The Watcher
- Yay! A fellow Sym-Bionic Titan fan! :D -Nekoalexa
- We need to find Ilana before she gets hurt! -Lance
- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL...THIS VANDALISM IS NOW OVER. -A Vandalising Reaper
- THE STRONGEST addition. — TARDISES
- I've heard that the Tardis is a good way of time travel. Of course, I could be wrong.
- I will never bow to you! Not even an immense display of inconceivable power will convince me! The Strelok, proud unbeliever.
- That smiley face in your page pic looks like the one from the movie Evolution, I think. —T. Ray
- Its the symbol of the Transient's in Transmetropolitan
- Huh. Well, that's a strange occurence. —T, again
- Hi! I'm also an atheist who likes Runaways.
- This troper is also an atheist...maybe. I'm an atheist for this dimension and an agnostic for other dimensions?
- Y'ello! :3 ~Fuzy2K
- Vandalize and vanthebaron share the first three letters... but you knew that already. Did Enzeru say that already? I think I did.
- Make way for the Vandal. The Vandal is the almighty one. Bow down before him. ~theindefiniteone
- WELP HAY DERE. Fun fact, I'm vandalizing your page while I'm at school. Anyways, just dropping by and saying hi. Buh-bye! ~Bella
- Gaze upon my vandalism and DESPAIR! —ABNDT
- Yo! How's it going? ~Enzeru
- Hi there ! How are ya doin' ? ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- Sup? First time here! Inhopeless Guy
- Amy Rose first appeared in the 1992 Sonic Shokugan manga. later, she appeared in 1993's Sonic CD. She was the Damsel in Distress. She was playable in the same years Sonic Drift, released only in Japan. She returned for the sequel, which was released in America. She also appeared in Sonic The Fighters, Sonic R and Sonic's Gameworld. She was redesigned in Sonic Adventure, her fist playable platformer appearance relaesed in 1999. She then became a reccuring playable charcter until Unleashed, where she was an NPC again. In Sonic Colors, she is absent, but will return in Sonic Generations. In other words, i'm just saying hi, and giving you a history lesson to boot. Miru
- Hello. Would you like to learn about the Church of Quarterology? —Quarterman
- HI @Miru
- The gerbils are coming! The GERBILS are COMING!!!! - Mort08
- Hey, again. Inhopeless Guy
- HEY! HEY! ~Dracosketch
- What? I haven't been here yet? Note to self:Must lurk more. - Karl Kadaver
- A fellow fantasy fan? Grand! We will fight FOR GREAT JUSTICE! —Ailedhoo