Tad Bolmont is a beginning troper from the dreadfully boring state of Georgia. He is the president of his an anime/manga club called Kojen Comics, started while he was living in Dallas, Texas. He has yet to contribute much to TV Tropes, but suspects that that will change.
Currently, Kojen Comics is working on a superhero webcomic called Nanobreaker.
Meanwhile, Tad is working on a sci-fi story called Nalascu.
Proud Member of Fo RKS
A lover of Troper Shipping
Pages Tad has created:
Tropes Present in Tad's Life
Pages Tad has contributed to, in a really small way:
- Cloudcuckoolander: He is one, at least a lot of the time.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Big part of his Cloudcuckoolander status, he is easily dis- "Whoa, is that Heroes on TV?"
- Third-Person Person: He doesn't refer to himself in the third person all the time, but does it often enough.
- Five-Man Band: The core members of Kojen Comics form one...
- The Short Guy with Glasses: Tad is this, even though he's older than most of his friends.
- I Call It Vera: Tad's bokken, which was broken by Candid in the past, is called 'Bure-ka' (ブレーカー), or 'Breaker'. Candid's larger bokken (which is what he broke Bure-ka with) he calls Bob.
- Improbable Weapon User: Several Kojen Comics members like using bokkens, especially Candid and Tad.
- Simple Staff: Though none of the members have one (anymore), they all have a liking of staffs.
- Dual Wielding: The Kojen Comics members occasionally fight with two bokken.
- Gratuitous Japanese: Random Japanese words find their way into many of Tad's conversations with his friends.
- Nakama: Kojen Comics... Need more be said?
- Wrecked Weapon: While not unusable, Tad once lost a fight when Bure-ka was broken, shortening it by about half a foot.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Candid's ex-girlfriend.
- Tsundere: Nami, type B. Uses The Cold Shoulder and The Smirk.
- Apologises a Lot: Kaiju does this. All. The. Time! It gets annoying, especially when he apologizes for apologizing for apologizing...
- Boisterous Bruiser: Nami.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Some Kojen Comics members are stronger than they look, particularly Candid.
- Lightning Bruiser: Candid is most definitely this. He's the fastest and strongest member of the team.
- Badass Longcoat: Tad's friend Inu, another member of Kojen Comics, once wore a trench coat that made him look very badass.
- Embarrassing First Name: Tad hates his real first name, because it's so common (he has personally met at least a couple dozen people who have the name), and instead prefers to go by his middle name.
- Meaningful Name: Played straight with Inu, who is very loyal, but subverted with Candid and Kaiju, who are a lying thief and the nicest guy imaginable, respectively.
- Bi the Way: Tad and several of his friends are bi, though you wouldn't know it at most times.
- Blind Without 'Em: Averted with Tad, who can see well enough to get around without his glasses, having only mild myopia.
- Brainy Brunette: Candid and Tad are both one.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Describes Candid, Tad, and Shinigami to a tee.
- Shiny New Australia: Tad has detailed plans on taking over the world (with cheese). None of his friends has asked for Australia, but one has been promised Antartica (he asked for it).
- Never Say That Again: Dai loves to spout off Too Much Information style lines, which evoke this response from Tad.
- Forgets to Eat: Tad is always forgetting such minor things as meals, partially due to TV Tropes.