It may have been a comedy, or it may have been a tragedy. It cost a man his reason, it cost me a blood-letting, and it cost yet another man the penalties of the law. Yet there was certainly an element of comedy. Well, you shall judge for yourselves.
Works I like
Disclaimer: none of the things here will ever, ever be declared an Old Shame
. Stupid they might be, they'll always be my brand of stupid :D
Mental Images of Tropers
Narrative conventions as applied to this individual
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: Perhaps more than a bit guilty in the creation of one.
- All Asians Know Martial Arts: Wushu. Nanquan, to be precise.
- All Guitars Are Stratocasters: Ever heard of a Caraya?
- Blithe Spirit: Hopes to be this.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Catch Phrase: "Same thing."
- Control Freak
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Oh no they don't - they just don't know yet how much they love it :D
- For Science!: As is expected of each and every student of Materials Engineering.
- Forgets to Eat
- Good Old Ways: Sticks to cycling mainly for this reason, though definitely with sound scientific backing.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Mandarin and Arabic through studies, and Korean through, um, media exposure.
- Large Ham: Eagleoftheninth is remarkably soft-spoken for a 18 years-old as long as you keep him a reasonable distance away from a microphone.
- Nice Hat: Has quite a collection.
- Raised Muslim
- Rummage Sale Reject: Regularly dressed in an olive drab M65, nondescript flatcap, camo trousers and sling bag.
- Sergeant Rock: In the debate team, and whenever volunteer work is concerned.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Pride and Envy have long been his forte (of sorts).
- Spot of Tea: The two things in this world to always hold sacred are trust and tea, and when one fails you can always rely on the other.
- Starving Artist: Not financially impaired by any standard, but regularly skips lunch to save up for modelling supplies.
- The Beautiful Game: Plays for the school team, but otherwise isn't very much of a team sports person at all.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?
- A Darker Me (inverted)- rmctagg09
- Subverted, possibly multiple times, I think...
- Adorkable - I can't believe I'm the first person to say this. <_< - Noaqiyeum
- Apologizes a Lot: And quite unnecessarily. :) - Stolen By Faeries
- Badass Adorable: ...Well, ok, not sure if badass counts or not...But you're still adorable. :3 -MegaMagikarp
- Beyond the Impossible - How is it possible to be SO LIKE ME? -XiphonIII
- Beware the Quiet Ones - Seriously, you could easily get someone before they know it.... - a Ninja......FROM THE VOID!!!!
- Brilliant, but Lazy - I know that this true. You should know this by now.... - A fellow BBL Troper
- Celibate Hero: You need relationships like a fish apparently needs a bicycle. - Premonition45
- Character Development: Judging by your page. — Liberated Liberater
- Chaotic This, Chaotic That, you'reChaotic Something as far as I can tell from you - A Confused Chaotic Good Troper
- YES!!!: Because yes...- An odd Troper
- Cool Loser: Judging from your alternate description of yourself - Mort08
- Deadpan Snarker - I always envisage you as this. Haha. Hopey
- Ditzy Genius -Milos Stefanovic
- :33 < Edible Theme Naming - and now im hungry :((
- Everything's Better With Indexes. Though as the name suggests, there is better than strawberries. —Earl of Sandvich
- The Faceless: Your pic on the Photos thread comes to mind. -Milos Stefanovic
- Footnote Fever - not unexpected, given that you're a known Pterry fan.note
- Fragile Speedster - You seem like you would be one. - Junfez
- Genius Bruiser - Fear the power of books!!! - The Eternal Void
- G.I.R.L. - Your nigh-continuous use of Coraline keeps throwing me off, even after I've read your page. o_O Noaqiyeum
- Go Mad from the Revelation
- Heroic Self-Deprecation - and you know it. Vous êtes un soldat and a good friend, too. Sabre's Edge
- Heroic Sociopath - Oh you and your Pyromania and whatnot....meh... - Voids Empathy
- He Who Fights Monsters - Noaqiyeum
- Hidden Depths - your expertise on matters military, maritime, and aeronautical is only ever hinted at. —Sabre's Edge
- Informed Flaw - I still need to see proofs of the alleged stupidity. -MilosStefanovic
- Jerkass Façade: As far as I know, you're not as jerky as you seems to believe. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Kindhearted Cat Lover - Kittehs! - risingdreams
- Let's Get Dangerous - It's all part of you becoming a greater Badass! -The Void
- Long List - Look at all those tropes that apply to you! - Premonition45
- Lovable Nerd - If I had known about this trope before 10 minutes ago it would have been the first thing I applied to you :) - Stolen By Faeries
- Mad Artist - StolenByFaeries
- The Mario: You seem to have lots of talents. Chihuahua0
- Lots of interest alright, but talents... not so much. But thanks!
- Miles Gloriosus- Mr W
- Modern Major General: I've got a feeling somehow - Balmung
- Remove "competent at everything", and you're about right.
- Moe: don't you even try to deny it. —Sabre's Edge
- Motor Mouth: The imaginary voice I hear when reading your posts -MilosStefanovic
- Mr. Exposition
- Nice Guy
- Ninja Editor - You got me. - Balmung
- Surreal Humor: Some of your artwork - VanishingReality
- The Cutie: You are kinda cute - lolacat
- The Power of Rock: You seem to be one who has the potential to use it. ~raigakuren
- The Smart Guy - risingdreams.
- Ted Baxter - =P Bisected8
- Trope Overdosed: On this page. You've got a lot of tropes. (Did I apply this correctly?) ~theindefiniteone
- Troperiffic: Wow... look how you've grown! - Stolen By Faeries
- Viewer Gender Confusion - You're a guy!? —a vandal
- What, do I sound like a girl at the fora?
- It's a combination of the nickname and the avatar. I think.
- Weapon of Choice - Strawberry, I'm a little concerned about your expenditure of Minutemen missiles... —Sabre's Edge
- Word Salad Title - For your avatar title. - Premonition45
Vandals! Supressive MG fire from the front! Flank left! Go go go!