BEGIN 3RD PERSON NARRATIVE Sakan4k, whose former handle was Sakanak (but couldn't keep it due to the unfortunate death of her previous laptop. Responds to Chibi Mizu or Mizu (or Chi Mi for short) for that is what she is known by ON THE INTERWEBS, at least, on her Deviantart account. Chibi Mizu enjoys photography, gardening, drawing and writing, playing video games, reading, and is interested in many fields of academia, save Mathematics. Certainly never the last to say what is on her mind, most will mistake her for being mean-spirited or cruel upon making Chibi Mizu's acquaintance. She would like to inform you that this is usually not the case, but her brain-mouth filter is not the best. Ideas form in the brain, travel down to the mouth and usually meet the wrong words. Study of foreign languages and living in Alaska (where they apparently have strange ways of speaking) will make her sometimes nigh-unintelligible. She also has a tendency to name her laptops and iPods after the cast of Ronin Warriors END 3RD PERSON NARRATIVE Tropes that apply to Sakan4k:VANDALIZATION CORNER!
- A Spot Of Tea
- The All-play side of All Work vs. All Play
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Yes, I do have a few Berserk Button s
- Brilliant but Lazy- ADHD- Inattentive type does this to you.
- Byronic Hero- If I was ever in a story, that would be me. Describes me to a T.
- Chaotic Neutral
- Comeback Tomorrow
- Cultural Cringe
- Daddy's Girl
- Dangerously Genre Savvy, but then again, aren't most Tropers?
- Double Consciousness
- Famous Ancestor -Quite a few, but I don't claim to inherit anything from them
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies -Too many to count, as I have interests in many subjects
- Forgets to Eat when I'm playing video games or drawing
- Hot-Blooded Oh so very much
- Martial Pacifist
- The McCoy
- Not a Morning Person-Unless I had a good dream
- Oblivious to Love
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud or just saying weird, unreal words
- The Southpaw
- What the Hell Is That Accent?- So far people have guessed Canadian, English, Irish, Scottish, Australian, Pennsylvanian, and Colorado-in.
Not Self-Added Tropes!
Favorite Anime and Manga
Favorite Live Action TV Shows
Favorite Video Games
Favorite Western Animation
- The vandalization cycle is complete. You were going to vandalize my page, but that other guy did it, and now, I HAVE VANDALIZED YOUR PAGE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, David Bowie. Cool. -steampowered
- The faeries were here. Your stuff isn't anymore. - a faerie
- Now, the choice you must make: A Double Barrel Shotgun, or a Minigun. CHOOSE! -Enkufka
- I see your SUNSHINE, RAINBOWS and LOLLIPOPS and raise my HEATED RAY FROM BURNING SPACE BALLS OF GAS, REFRACTIONS OF LIGHT THROUGH WATER VAPORS, and SOLIDIFIED SUGAR SOLUTION ON A PLASTIC STICK. ~ betterthanstrawberry
- EE--DUBBLE-JEE--ETH EGGTH
- Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da live goes onnnnn La La La life goes on-Vanthebaron
- I have come to set your page on fire. It's kinda my thing. :P -Nekoalexa
- YOU'VE BEEN NINJA'D -Vanthebaron
- WATCH FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VAGAS!!!-Vanthebaron
- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, you seem like a cool dude, dude. And OMG, you like alotta music i do!! :D cutewithoutthe
- She's a she, cute. A cute one at that. ;P -Enkufka
- The faeries have not stolen everything that wasn't nailed down. They have stolen everything that was. - a cheeky faerie
- Mentlegen? —Earl of Sandvich
- Vandalism! -StrangeDwarf
- [employs chalk and silly string with wild abandon] —ABNDT
- Check the window closest to you. There's a huge paper that covers the view, but it's painted like the outside so it's not obvious. ~theindefiniteone
- Your Page has now been vandalised by the Watcher of the Void, Have a nice day.
- Sakan4k is allergic to Rod Stewart and plans on marrying a Swedish prostitute. Not intended as a factual statement.
- I, Enkufka, Have vandalized your page, and I am prepared to save you from Alaska!
- 1337s534k 1n y0ur n4m3? How deserving of vandalism >:D -PantheraSapiensEllipsis
- How comes that I haven't seen you before? A pity, you seem cool. -Milos Stefanovic
- Awww, thank you!
- You live in Alaska? I have family there! Sweet! You're A-O.K! - Karl Kadaver
- This song is for you,
- A person of whose nature is true,
From Alaska, a place that rhymes with...NEBRASKA!
It's a nice place, I'll admit,
You came to Britain, what a trip?
This song sucks, I know, but hey - it's free, and for show. - Inhopelessguy
- A fellow Neil Gaiman reader and a fan of mythology? Excellent. — Liberated Liberater
- Huh. You again... I don't see you around much anymore though. — Liberated Liberater
- Now I get to vandalise you too...bai bai...Nuclear Launch Detected...-The Void
- That would have worked...but Missile Turrets are a wonderful thing, no?
- Hey. Vandalised. Inhopeless Guy
- I'm here too! ~That Human
- Yeah. ~Dracosketch
- Nananananananananananana ~theindefiniteone
- Oh, altruism!