TV Tropes Needs Your Help
View Kickstarter Project
Big things are happening on TV Tropes! New admins, new designs, fewer ads, mobile versions, beta testing opportunities, thematic discovery engine, fun trope tools and toys, and much more - Learn how to help here
and discuss here
Hi, I'm Fuzy2K. The reason that I have the username "Fuzy2K" came about when I was thinking (for about 10 minutes... no joke) about what name I should use for a file in A Link To The Past. I finally came up with said name completely at random, and I decided that I liked it enough to use. (if I remember correctly, I was thinking of the Fuzzies from Paper Mario...) 英文错字
Although it may seem otherwise, the only language I actually know is English. I know bits and pieces of French, Spanish, German, and even tinier bits of a couple others, but my native (and only) language is English. However I am fascinated with language, and I would like to learn another at some point before I leave this spherical oddity of miscellaneous curiosities.
I like to listen to music. A lot. Some of my favorite artists include (in no particular order):
— They Might Be Giants
— Atom and His Package
— The Beatles
— Men At Work (R.I.P Greg Ham)
— Talking Heads
— Electric Light Orchestra
— Queen (R.I.P Freddy Mercury)
— Gyllene Tider
— Per Gessle
— Eddy Grant
— Cat Stevens
Some random facts about me:
—More coming soon, as I think of them :P
- I have been interested in computers and other technology since basically when I was a little kid...
- My first videogame console (not handheld) that actually worked was my SNES, which I still have. it still works perfectly, even today!
- Before the SNES, I had an Atari 7800 ProSystem... Minus the power adaptor. (shrug)
- I am somewhat lazy, and I dislike politics. :P
- I have a leaking battery on the shelf in my closet. (told you these were random...)
- My first system I got brand new was the Nintendo 64. Like my SNES, it also still works. :)
- My favorite video game is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I played it so much that most of its charm has worn off on me, and I still haven't completed the extra levels, let alone 100% on all levels. LOL... :D
- I know (quite roughly) how to say "Four o'clock news at five" in Swedish. Klockan fyra nyheter på fem
- Amicable Residential Male Arachnid
- I wood've stayed a tree had I knot been turned into a fence.
- Sure, you stub your toe on one bowling ball and you become the king of stock sound effects forever. — Wilhelm
- God called, we gotta get lettuce and tomatoes...
- -squeeeeeeeaks- — Cata :3
- Because of you, Fuzy, Faxanadu is one of my new favorite games. — Karl Kadaver.
- Tempitized Loobifarsy
- Building with an ice cube, playing with my rubix boob... Cookin' up a snowshoe barbecue!
- I see a moogle lad-a loogin' for a moo-beem!
- Victory for the big kahuna!
- It's either real or it's a dream, there's nothing that is in between
- Is a tree as much of a tree when I don't have a Sega Saturn? — Mark Bussler, Classic Game Room
- If I close my eyes, I can't forget you, stranger... In my sleep, I see you dancing into danger...
- Sweet Loretta Fart, she thought she was a cleaner, but she was a frying pan...
- They got a problem 'cause the President's a brown guy, they got a problem 'cause my keyboard is gay...
- Welcome to my room, it's very very messy... Please be careful where you step, you might die... Or something better...
- Erring is human.
- Corpses bobbing in the sea, ha ha ha ha, hee... hee... hee!
- Pictures taken instantaneously!
- Fonetic Spelling phor the win!
- Audiophiles hate Audio Files.
- Well, slap my ballsack and call me Adam... --Diabetus
- Bust a move, Fuzy2K. Whatever that means.
- What became of us, mysterious and ageless? We left without a trace...
- When life gives you lemons, find a lime and make Sprite.
- I'm sick of him, look at him! Walkin' around grabbin' his You-Know-What, flippin' the You-Know-Who...
- Don't forget the nernies! — Johnny 5
- Somebody put their fingers in the president's ears, and it wasn't too much later they came out with Johnson's wax...
- Listen to this while staring at my avatar... :3
- You don't. eat. an abode! — Colin Mochrie
- Love people are there, the smell of love is everywhere...
- When Atari screws something up, they do it with style. — Mark Bussler, Classic Game Room
- Dear Mario: I got a yacht stuck in my butt!
- Did I just have sex with a can of beans? — Maple Platoon
- Gwehalahan Mehlbohori
- Oh yes, James. "Our Father who art in Heaven, temporary be thy name".
- I'm going to piss myself to sleep tonight. — Vinesauce
- At the same time two single rooms. His trick is the size of the universe.
This may be the most boring Troper Page in existence.
Maybe not anymore :3
- Not if we have anything to say about it. —a vandal
- Yay! You've now made me a little less lonely!
- Vandilization! :D - Hobgoblin
- Here's some more vandalism. Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Goeidag! Tijd om de vandaal uit te hangen.
- Compassionate Sadist says hi. :3
- Godot was here.
- Hello, I am great. My presence has made this page greater. You are welcome. ~ Land Of Gold
- Oh, hello there. Well, as my presence has nullified the slight improvement with my slight worsening, I apologise. And yes, I am weird. Thanks. - Phoenixor
- This page is, with my appearance, a black hole of terribleness. Mwa-ha-ha!
- Kilroy was here.
- Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto...
- I was greatly disappointed not to find any formatting to fix here. Good day sir! - Hotel Kilo
- Your avatar is a great mix of cuteness and creepiness.
- (About Laverne, for future reference...)
- Guess next time I should look closer... Oh well! —Wartys Neryon
- BOOM. VANDALIZED, BABE-BAY!—Wanderer of the Wastes
- The faeries made me do it. — Stolen By Faeries
- Just so that you don't have to suffer through my troper page again... Yes. Yes I do. I love it hard. - betterthanstrawberry
- That is so awesome out of context! ;)
- Also, Fuzy 2K is a good name for an electro-pop band.
- Yay for vandalism X3 - Nekoalexa
- It wouldn't be a proper vandalism without FIRE! From me, anyway... - A Pyro
- Man, I just got these copies of Glenn Beck's family Christmas cards from 2009◊ and 2010◊ from one of his relatives after just asking for them. Now I don't even know what to do with them! —Sean Murray I
- I CAME HERE FOR NO REAL REASON!NOSAER LAER ON ROF EREH EMAC I —jcruz
- WHAT?! I have not vandalised the page of such an awesome troper! THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE! ... Hi! — A Crack In Time
- Nothing like a little vandalism to start your day off right, eh? —Tye Dye Wildebeest
- Hi, Fuzy-san. — Reo Sawaguchi
- I love They Might Be Giants! "Istanbul was Constantinople / Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople~" :D —Siranae
- That's nobody's business but the Turks... :3
- Trust me, yours is definitely not the most boring Troper Page. This one is. —> Slouch
- I'm convinced that the term "rat scabies" is an Inherently Funny Phrase. —Sean Murray I
- The faeries have given you a special avatar - be very careful with it. — a faerie
- We are like twins (or something...) so here I am saying hello. n__n ~Bella
- I haven't vandalized your page yet? That's weird. Oh well, hi! ~Enzeru
- Let's see what we can do. BANGCRUSHTHUMPPUNCH Hi, dude! See? I know you're a guy. ~StrangeDwarf
- Just stopping by. Here's some chocolate. :) ~Bella
- Oh. My. God. Are you a fan of American McGee's Alice? Are you waiting for Alice: Madness Returns, too? I THINK I LOVE YOU NOW. ~theindefiniteone
- You know what? I never thought you were a guy until you told me so. You're very girl to me. ~theindefiniteone
- Fascinated with language? Find' ich gut, sehr sogar. Dann verewige ich mich hier jetzt einfach mal auf Deutsch und lasse dir den, ähem, "Spaß" des Übersetzens ^^ — der Grobi
- The faeries bring tracking crystals for Mario and Peach, so that they don't have a repeat of the "your princess is in another castle incident" :P - a savvy faerie
- Thanks for the compliment — shimaspawn
- ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD HHHHHHHEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEDDDDD. -boyob13
- I'm a tech geek too! I also dislike politics! And I can't believe I haven't vandalized this page. But now I have... ~Shadow Bender
- You are awesome and I thank you much ~ Kylodious
- Not a bad Troper Name. Much better than others (—>) - Amused Troper Guy
- You have been vandalised by The Great And Powerful Pocky! :D - Peaceful Apocalypse
- Beware of the dogs? But I love doggies! Don't worry, for I wound up calling my car Sophia. NES
- You like Iron Giant and Wreck-It Ralph and They Might Be Giants? :D -The Mike
Check out my YouTube
pages, if you wish. Beware of the dogs. They bite. Au revoir, Mis Amigos!