Hi, I'm Fuzy2K. The reason that I have the username "Fuzy2K" came about when I was thinking (for about 10 minutes... no joke) about what name I should use for a file in A Link To The Past. I finally came up with said name completely at random, and I decided that I liked it enough to use. (if I remember correctly, I was thinking of the Fuzzies from Paper Mario...) 英文错字
Although it may seem otherwise, the only language I actually know is English. I know bits and pieces of French, Spanish, German, and even tinier bits of a couple others, but my native (and only) language is English. However I am fascinated with language, and I would like to learn another at some point before I leave this spherical oddity of miscellaneous curiosities.
I like to listen to music. A lot. Some of my favorite artists include (in no particular order):
— They Might Be Giants
— Atom and His Package
— The Beatles
— Men At Work (R.I.P Greg Ham)
— Talking Heads
— Electric Light Orchestra
— Queen (R.I.P Freddy Mercury)
— Gyllene Tider
— Per Gessle
— Eddy Grant
— Cat Stevens
Some random facts about me:
—More coming soon, as I think of them :P
- I have been interested in computers and other technology since basically when I was a little kid...
- My first videogame console (not handheld) that actually worked was my SNES, which I still have. it still works perfectly, even today!
- Before the SNES, I had an Atari 7800 ProSystem... Minus the power adaptor. (shrug)
- I am somewhat lazy, and I dislike politics. :P
- I have a leaking battery on the shelf in my closet. (told you these were random...)
- My first system I got brand new was the Nintendo 64. Like my SNES, it also still works. :)
- My favorite video game is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I played it so much that most of its charm has worn off on me, and I still haven't completed the extra levels, let alone 100% on all levels. LOL... :D
- I know (quite roughly) how to say "Four o'clock news at five" in Swedish. Klockan fyra nyheter på fem
- -squeeeeeeeaks- — Cata :3
- Because of you, Fuzy, Faxanadu is one of my new favorite games. — Karl Kadaver.
- Tempitized Loobifarsy
- Building with an ice cube, playing with my rubix boob... Cookin' up a snowshoe barbecue!
- I see a moogle lad-a loogin' for a moo-beem!
- Victory for the big kahuna!
- It's either real or it's a dream, there's nothing that is in between
- Is a tree as much of a tree when I don't have a Sega Saturn? — Mark Bussler, Classic Game Room
- If I close my eyes, I can't forget you, stranger... In my sleep, I see you dancing into danger...
- Sweet Loretta Fart, she thought she was a cleaner, but she was a frying pan...
- They got a problem 'cause the President's a brown guy, they got a problem 'cause my keyboard is gay...
- Welcome to my room, it's very very messy... Please be careful where you step, you might die... Or something better...
- Erring is human.
- Corpses bobbing in the sea, ha ha ha ha, hee... hee... hee!
- Pictures taken instantaneously!
- Fonetic Spelling phor the win!
- Audiophiles hate Audio Files.
- Well, slap my ballsack and call me Adam... --Diabetus
- Bust a move, Fuzy2K. Whatever that means.
- What became of us, mysterious and ageless? We left without a trace...
- When life gives you lemons, find a lime and make Sprite.
- I'm sick of him, look at him! Walkin' around grabbin' his You-Know-What, flippin' the You-Know-Who...
- Don't forget the nernies! — Johnny 5
- Somebody put their fingers in the president's ears, and it wasn't too much later they came out with Johnson's wax...
- Listen to this while staring at my avatar... :3
- You don't. eat. an abode! — Colin Mochrie
- Love people are there, the smell of love is everywhere...
- When Atari screws something up, they do it with style. — Mark Bussler, Classic Game Room
- Dear Mario: I got a yacht stuck in my butt!
- Did I just have sex with a can of beans? — Maple Platoon
- Gwehalahan Mehlbohori
- Oh yes, James. "Our Father who art in Heaven, temporary be thy name".
- I'm going to piss myself to sleep tonight. — Vinesauce
This may be the most boring Troper Page in existence.
Maybe not anymore :3
- Not if we have anything to say about it. —a vandal
- Yay! You've now made me a little less lonely!
- Vandilization! :D - Hobgoblin
- Here's some more vandalism. Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Goeidag! Tijd om de vandaal uit te hangen.
- Compassionate Sadist says hi. :3
- Godot was here.
- Hello, I am great. My presence has made this page greater. You are welcome. ~ Land Of Gold
- Oh, hello there. Well, as my presence has nullified the slight improvement with my slight worsening, I apologise. And yes, I am weird. Thanks. - Phoenixor
- This page is, with my appearance, a black hole of terribleness. Mwa-ha-ha!
- Kilroy was here.
- Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto...
- I was greatly disappointed not to find any formatting to fix here. Good day sir! - Hotel Kilo
- Your avatar is a great mix of cuteness and creepiness.
- (About Laverne, for future reference...)
- Guess next time I should look closer... Oh well! —Wartys Neryon
- BOOM. VANDALIZED, BABE-BAY!—Wanderer of the Wastes
- The faeries made me do it. — Stolen By Faeries
- Just so that you don't have to suffer through my troper page again... Yes. Yes I do. I love it hard. - betterthanstrawberry
- That is so awesome out of context! ;)
- Also, Fuzy 2K is a good name for an electro-pop band.
- Yay for vandalism X3 - Nekoalexa
- It wouldn't be a proper vandalism without FIRE! From me, anyway... - A Pyro
- Man, I just got these copies of Glenn Beck's family Christmas cards from 2009◊ and 2010◊ from one of his relatives after just asking for them. Now I don't even know what to do with them! —Sean Murray I
- I CAME HERE FOR NO REAL REASON!NOSAER LAER ON ROF EREH EMAC I —jcruz
- WHAT?! I have not vandalised the page of such an awesome troper! THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE! ... Hi! — A Crack In Time
- Nothing like a little vandalism to start your day off right, eh? —Tye Dye Wildebeest
- Hi, Fuzy-san. — Reo Sawaguchi
- I love They Might Be Giants! "Istanbul was Constantinople / Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople~" :D —Siranae
- That's nobody's business but the Turks... :3
- Trust me, yours is definitely not the most boring Troper Page. This one is. —> Slouch
- I'm convinced that the term "rat scabies" is an Inherently Funny Phrase. —Sean Murray I
- The faeries have given you a special avatar - be very careful with it. — a faerie
- We are like twins (or something...) so here I am saying hello. n__n ~Bella
- I haven't vandalized your page yet? That's weird. Oh well, hi! ~Enzeru
- Let's see what we can do. BANGCRUSHTHUMPPUNCH Hi, dude! See? I know you're a guy. ~StrangeDwarf
- Just stopping by. Here's some chocolate. :) ~Bella
- Oh. My. God. Are you a fan of American McGee's Alice? Are you waiting for Alice: Madness Returns, too? I THINK I LOVE YOU NOW. ~theindefiniteone
- You know what? I never thought you were a guy until you told me so. You're very girl to me. ~theindefiniteone
- Fascinated with language? Find' ich gut, sehr sogar. Dann verewige ich mich hier jetzt einfach mal auf Deutsch und lasse dir den, ähem, "Spaß" des Übersetzens ^^ — der Grobi
- The faeries bring tracking crystals for Mario and Peach, so that they don't have a repeat of the "your princess is in another castle incident" :P - a savvy faerie
- Thanks for the compliment — shimaspawn
- ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD HHHHHHHEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEDDDDD. -boyob13
- I'm a tech geek too! I also dislike politics! And I can't believe I haven't vandalized this page. But now I have... ~Shadow Bender
- You are awesome and I thank you much ~ Kylodious
- Not a bad Troper Name. Much better than others (—>) - Amused Troper Guy
- You have been vandalised by The Great And Powerful Pocky! :D - Peaceful Apocalypse
- Beware of the dogs? But I love doggies! Don't worry, for I wound up calling my car Sophia. NES
- You like Iron Giant and Wreck-It Ralph and They Might Be Giants? :D -The Mike
Check out my YouTube
pages, if you wish. Beware of the dogs. They bite. Au revoir, Mis Amigos!