Tropers: Sabre's Edge
- No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—-
Almost, at times, the Fool.The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, T. S. Eliot
Tropes, self-applied and otherwise
- Asian and Nerdy: proudly so.
- Author Catchphrase: tendency to abuse emdashes, parentheses, and ellipses. Working on fixing it.
- British English: despite being an Eaglelander by residence.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: so, who's up for a round of Quiz Bowl?
- Chivalrous Pervert: You said it yourself. :P -Nekoalexa
- Costume Inertia: subverted in the matter of headgear, where he alternates between three Nice Hats. Played straight in terms of clothing and forum paraphernalia.
- Ditzy Genius or Genius Ditz: one of the two. Not sure which.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory ~ betterthanstrawberry
- I Love Nuclear Power ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Military Mashup Machine: A cross between a shipyard and an AWACS would probably require some radical imagining of the topography. ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Protagonist-Centered Morality: Are we not allowed to ship you back? :/ Noaqiyeum
- Pungeon Master: don't get him started on any puns related with shipping.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: occasionally, perhaps.
- Shipper on Deck: You seem rather fond of the Eldritch ships - StolenByFaeries
- Of course, all shipping is done as a matter of Rule of Funny.
- The Ship Yard —Earl of Sandvich
- Don't I wish I'd thought that one up...!
- Talks Like a Simile: has a tendency to slip semi-obscure military/naval-related metaphors and similes into his speech. It's like the Son Tay raid: if I can get away with it, no matter how belated it is...
- Team Mom ~ betterthanstrawberry
- You Are in Command Now: I've been a bit member and part-assistant GM in two RPs so far (Wizards Vs Muggles and Kingdom Hearts: Twilight of the Stars). In both cases I ended up taking overall control, at least for the time being. Reluctant Dragon Ascendant.
FREE-FIRE ZONE STARTS BELOW.
- Vandalism. —a vandal
- I have a ship that you would probably like... -The Ginkei
- The forum doesn't like Troper Tales very much. Just a friendly caveat. -Grain
- You are one of the most hilarious persons in the world - betterthanstrawberry
- Man, I just got these copies of Glenn Beck's family Christmas cards from 2009◊ and 2010◊ from one of his relatives after just asking for them. Now I don't even know what to do with them! —Sean Murray I
- As you already may be beginning to tell, I have some pretty interesting connections to famous people. This one time in California, I parked outside this frozen yogurt parlor that's owned by Melissa Joan Hart while I went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant. No joke! —Sean Murray I
- ... —a vandal
- Godot was Here
- The faeries challenge you for domination of this page. - StolenByFaeries
- Hi... the faeries have some gremlin friends who would like to say hi to your Faireys. - someone who needed somewhere to dump the gremlins
- You must die a horrible death! ;D - Tidal_Wave_17
- OMG YOU'RE SO AWESOME!- I Love Dogs
- Salutations, mate! - Flanker 66
- Now your page has had Science done to it! Noaqiyeum
- A straight-winged angel comes out of the clouds and strafes your page. You run up to the second story window to see the damage and realize she's written a message in bulletholes: "Oh, hai!" - Callsign Echo
- What is a nice hat! -goblet toss- Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU! -SheWhoChewsGum
- Glad to have you with us. Get in your uniform and report to the flightline immediately. — Catfish42
- Just returning yours — it is odd, isn't it? Greenmantle
- I MUST FASTER! — A Crack In Time
- Swear I did this before *wrecks up the place* -Hotel Kilo Seriously though, Eagle Scout, Quiz Bowl.... doppelgangers?
- I demand you wear all three of those hats at once! note — Firock Finion
- You are a pretty interesting fellow. — Augustine
- 'Swat friends are for. — Legionnaire
- Nnoitra/disembodied tentacles. You're welcome. — M'sieur Lapin
- Fiiiiiiiiiire Embleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem. (I haven't visited the FFN section much for the past year, I think.) Hey fellow fan of obscure game series! —Leradny
- Your Collection of knowledge in military and non military areas is nice to have around. Tuefel Hunden IV
- You lost the game. — Dragon573
- From one arms enthusiast to another. — Madass Alex
- You are just all around cool. WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO INADEQUATE? Er. Ahem. That is, good for you. Yes. That's what I meant. ~Al Ciao
- CAUTION! CAUTION! RENA IS ATTACKING! -RenaTheArchmage
- En garde! -desdendelle
- ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THIS PAGE HAS JUST BEEN VANDALIZED!
- AHAH! Due to my recent handle swap, I get to vandalise your page. AGAIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - Tools Of Destruction
- Random Fact: I use the Sabre's Edge Standard when judging media. If Sabre mentioned it, it must be awesome. Considering Company of Heroes and Haruhi Suzumiya, the Standard hasn't let me down yet. -RenaTheArchmage
- Its Rainbow Six meets Harry Potter meets a suspicious amount of John le Carré references mo' like. -Hotel Kilo
- Yo, boss.......that's pretty much all I can think to say. -Tvtropes noob
- Me again. I like guns too! And knives... -Me again
- All we have to lose is our domesticatedness! For Vandalizm! - FF Shinra
- [[redirect: John le Carré]] Poisson d'avril! ;) - Noaqiyeum
- Just dropping by to say you're awesome and the best GM I've had yet. You're awesome Sabre. As is your hat.
- F28 THIS IS F72, IMMEDIATE SUPPRESSION, GRID NK453215, OVER. - pvtnum11