No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be; Am an attendant lord, one that will do To swell a progress, start a scene or two, Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool, Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—- Almost, at times, the Fool.
Yet, dotted everywhere, Ironic points of light Flash out wherever the Just Exchange their messages: May I, composed like them Of Eros and of dust, Beleaguered by the same Negation and despair, Show an affirming flame.
is the handle of a longtime lurker-turned-troper-proper, who was moved to register due to The Situation
. He customarily wears his Nice Hat
while troping the web fantastic and is in the process of tracking down his previously-anonymous Tropers' Tales entries and linking them to this page.
College-aged, male, and Californian. Eagle Scout and Armchair Military
, but tries to avoid the nastier aspects
of that trope. Not
actually a swordsman or a fencer (despite what the hastily-thought-up-name
might have you believe); is rather more at home with a .22 bolt-action carbine, although he does not own one and rarely gets to use one. (Occasions where he does
get to use one to punch holes in paper targets usually are accompanied by some degree of squeeing
List of applicable tropes will be occasionally updated. Was
engaged in a detect-localize-acquire exercise, in ASW terms
, as a familiarization exercise to TV Tropes
for a friend.
For the sake of that friend, let's just say that said friend is playing the role of a carrier with a full deck of antisub helos, with this troper playing the role of the hunted sub. Finally
detected, localized, and acquired. Welcome to TV Tropes
Currently engaged in GMing a forum RP
best described as Rainbow Six meets Harry Potter
. Check it out here
. Also usually seen heavily engaged in forum games.
of a Made of Forum Win from Zudak
on 27 Feb, 2011. Thanks, Zudak.
Now has a dedicated Twitter account to join the growing number of Tropers with it, here.
Tropes, self-applied and otherwise
FREE-FIRE ZONE STARTS BELOW.
- Vandalism. —a vandal
- I have a ship that you would probably like... -The Ginkei
- The forum doesn't like Troper Tales very much. Just a friendly caveat. -Grain
- You are one of the most hilarious persons in the world - betterthanstrawberry
- Man, I just got these copies of Glenn Beck's family Christmas cards from 2009◊ and 2010◊ from one of his relatives after just asking for them. Now I don't even know what to do with them! —Sean Murray I
- As you already may be beginning to tell, I have some pretty interesting connections to famous people. This one time in California, I parked outside this frozen yogurt parlor that's owned by Melissa Joan Hart while I went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant. No joke! —Sean Murray I
- ... —a vandal
- Godot was Here
- The faeries challenge you for domination of this page. - StolenByFaeries
- You must die a horrible death! ;D - Tidal_Wave_17
- OMG YOU'RE SO AWESOME!- I Love Dogs
- Salutations, mate! - Flanker 66
- Now your page has had Science done to it! Noaqiyeum
- A straight-winged angel comes out of the clouds and strafes your page. You run up to the second story window to see the damage and realize she's written a message in bulletholes: "Oh, hai!" - Callsign Echo
- What is a nice hat! -goblet toss- Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU! -SheWhoChewsGum
- Glad to have you with us. Get in your uniform and report to the flightline immediately. — Catfish42
- Just returning yours — it is odd, isn't it? Greenmantle
- I MUST FASTER! — A Crack In Time
- Swear I did this before *wrecks up the place* -Hotel Kilo Seriously though, Eagle Scout, Quiz Bowl.... doppelgangers?
- I demand you wear all three of those hats at once! note — Firock Finion
- You are a pretty interesting fellow. — Augustine
- 'Swat friends are for. — Legionnaire
- Nnoitra/disembodied tentacles. You're welcome. — M'sieur Lapin
- Fiiiiiiiiiire Embleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem. (I haven't visited the FFN section much for the past year, I think.) Hey fellow fan of obscure game series! —Leradny
- Your Collection of knowledge in military and non military areas is nice to have around. Tuefel Hunden IV
- You lost the game. — Dragon573
- From one arms enthusiast to another. — Madass Alex
- You are just all around cool. WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO INADEQUATE? Er. Ahem. That is, good for you. Yes. That's what I meant. ~Al Ciao
- CAUTION! CAUTION! RENA IS ATTACKING! -RenaTheArchmage
- En garde! -desdendelle
- ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THIS PAGE HAS JUST BEEN VANDALIZED!
- AHAH! Due to my recent handle swap, I get to vandalise your page. AGAIN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - Tools Of Destruction
- Random Fact: I use the Sabre's Edge Standard when judging media. If Sabre mentioned it, it must be awesome. Considering Company of Heroes and Haruhi Suzumiya, the Standard hasn't let me down yet. -RenaTheArchmage
- Its Rainbow Six meets Harry Potter meets a suspicious amount of John le Carré references mo' like. -Hotel Kilo
- Yo, boss.......that's pretty much all I can think to say. -Tvtropes noob
- Me again. I like guns too! And knives... -Me again
- All we have to lose is our domesticatedness! For Vandalizm! - FF Shinra
- [[redirect: John le Carré]] Poisson d'avril! ;) - Noaqiyeum
- Just dropping by to say you're awesome and the best GM I've had yet. You're awesome Sabre. As is your hat.
- F28 THIS IS F72, IMMEDIATE SUPPRESSION, GRID NK453215, OVER. - pvtnum11