Hello! I'm Pastylover2. A part English, part Canadian, all Cloud Cookoo Lander
. I am cerebral palsy and I'm 21 years old, and confined to a wheelchair. I am also a BIG
fan of Doctor Who
. I'm a Whovian through and through. I'm a writer.
Tropes! (Hands off)
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Several times.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Oh boy...I have ten stories on the go. Unfinished.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Bowties Are Cool: Finally got one...now if I can get a fez. Fezzes are cool!
- Britain Is Only London: I'm an Englishman, but I'm not from London, damnit!
- Cleopatra Nose
- Madman in a chair: I'm called Crazywheelchairguy for a reason.
- Comic Book Fantasy Casting: I use this. A lot.
- Cool Loser: I classify myself as one.
- Covert Pervert: I try to act innocent, but I'm really not.
- Crazy Awesome: I would hope so.
- Deadpan Snarker: Only a little bit.
- Distaff Counterpart: I'm dating the female version of me!
- Improv Club: I created one.
- Drives Like Crazy: Can hardly drive my electric wheelchair.
- Fandom Heresy: I am an Eleven fanboy. Ten was too ANGSTY.
- Fanboy: Of the Whovian variety.
- Geeky Turn-On: My girlfriend is even nerdier than me, and I find that VERY attractive.
- It's Pronounced Tro-PAY: Pastylover as in Cornish Pasty.
- Lovable Nerd: I hope so...
- Man Child: I am one.
- Nerdgasm: Frequent. Especially during Doctor Who.
- Our Vampires Are Different: In my stories.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Yes sir!
- Seinfeldian Conversation: So very many...
- Self-Deprecation: I make the wheelchair jokes.
- Signature Style: I have several reoccuring themes in my stories, including but not limited to: Comedy no matter what the subject matter is, set in a World of Snark, the main character has Daddy Issues, groups of five or more people that become True Companions, the main male character has an Action Girlfriend who engage in Belligerent Sexual Tension, vampires and werewolves, a Laughably Evil villain as well as Heterosexual Life-Partners.
- Time Lord: I wish...
- Trademark Favorite Food: Curry and Cornish Pasties.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend