Must be Monday. New podcast! Just click on the fancy logo below.
: Also known around other places on the internet simply as "Bisected". He is a British former student born in Leicestershire grew up near or in Wales. Hobbies include: Gaming (mainly of the computer and video variety, occasionally D&D), Drawing (Manga, isometric and pixel art), Computers (in general)Cosplay and Baking.
I have both a cosplay.com
and deviantART account
open/close all folders
My ego finally won out;
Articles launched by Bisected 8 (If you make an edit on these, I'll probably be scrutinising it)
Tropes that apply to Bisected 8 go here
Please explain why you think they apply, even if it's obvious
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Applies mostly because of the ammount of attention and detail he gives when answering the stupidest questions. - teraus
- Colour Coded For Your Convenience/Good Colors, Evil Colors - Averted, I mostly wear dark blues but I certainly don't have any water related powers, I'm not (very) evil or heroic.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef - Gasp in awe at the power of the cake pie!
- Cosplay: O RLY? —Belfagor
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Or guy. mellochan42
- Crazy Awesome- Mr W
- The Ditz - Open Delilah OS
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: If that's you in the cosplay - lolacat
- Eldritch Abomination: Everybody on this wiki is. ~mellochan42
- Food Porn: Thankfully not of the literal type. Still, mmmmmmmmm... —Tre
- Game Breaker: You just are one - Balmung
- Geek: I mean, computers, cosplay, and robots? Plus, it's Tv Tropes. ~skyflower
- G.I.R.L.: That Cosplay is misleading. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Goggles Do Something Unusual: Specifically, they make you look more like the Disgaea Thief. - Completely Normal Guy
- A God Am I:Your signature suggests this...-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Homemade Inventions - One of my hobbies is BEAM Robotics (which I added to the example list, incidentally).
- In Touch With His Feminine Side: If all ze other tropes in this pages are accurate, then this one DEFINITELY applies. ~V Phantom
- Loads and Loads of Things for There to be Loads and Loads of. Seriously. What a page! - Inverurie Jones
- Large Ham - A side affect of prolonged TV Tropes usage. ~Rockonman
- Mad Scientist- You build robots. thespacephantom
- Memetic Badass: He will destroy you, and then cook your remains into something delicious! -Mokona Zero
- Mondegreen: Possibly the best darn mondegreener we have in our movie sessions. That's not even a word is it? Oh well. ~Prometheus136
- Must Have Caffeine- Earl of Sandvich
- The Mario- Earl of Sandvich
- Troperiffic-Come on, look at your page.-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot- So you're a manga, video game fan, programmer, cosplayer, model building baker? Yes.
- Otaku- Well, since you are into cosplay, it's kind of a given. Though, this isn't an insult, and you aren't creepy, like those nerds who lock themselves in closets, while neglecting their needs as human beings. eternal Noob
- Lawful Neutral- eternal Noob
- Neutral Good/True Neutral - How I see myself anyway.
- Pyromaniac - The "likes starting fires" variation. I know a bit about incendries and explosives (only a few recipes mind you).
- Real Men Wear Pink - I enjoy baking and cosplay. I don't wear the pink on the grounds that I dislike the colour anyway though.
- Running Gag: The "Woob! Woob! Woob! Woob! Woob!" thing on Synchtube. - Physical Stamina
- Supreme Chef: So admittedly I haven't eaten any of the stuff you've baked, but it looks delicious. - Completely Normal Guy
- Sweet Tooth - /@lolacat
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: C'mon this has to be the case. -Mokona Zero
- I'm perfectly capable of ruining my own life, I'll have you know.
- Viewer Gender Confusion - My avatars have got me mistaken for a girl.
- What Happened to the Mouse? - Haven't seen you around as much lately. ~Enzeru
- White-Haired Pretty Boy -Vanishing Reality
- Wholesome Crossdresser- You can dress as a girl...and a pretty one at that...
- You are very British. Duh. ~Rockonman
Works Enjoyed by Bisected
Comments/Vandalism in this folder
Say whatever you wish. Don't forget to use bullet points.
- Back and forth, back and forth... Who the hell writes this stuff? And how much weed do I have to smoke to laugh at it as much as I laugh at Aqua Teen Hunger Force? —Sean Murray I
- The Faeries made me do it... and they may have stolen your coffee. — StolenByFaeries
- Curse the Fair Folk! I shall have to have my coffee fortified (with iron) in future!
- I shall now proceed to set your page on fire ಠ⌣ಠ hehehee... —A fellow pyromaniac
- Mmm, that's a nice smelling accelerant....
- I always think of this when I see your Hazama avatar! :D - Nekoalexa
- -finally pours a mug of coffee- Man, I'd make such a terrible waiter...don't ask me to serve you much in the future. :P - Keybreak
- Thanks for the vandalism! It's late, but it's thanks, anyway. —@Milos Stefanovic
- I aim to please...eventually.
- Hey, man, wanna help a troper out? I feel like I'm stuck on this YKTTW. I don't know if this is ready for launch or does it need more fine tuning. What do you think? —Sean Murray I
- That's just a link to flagged YKTTW entries...
- Ooops, My bad. I meant this.
- Well remember the Three Rules of Three. You have 2/3 plus 2 people recommending a launch title, so...
- Hey. I like your avs! -1whowillmakeEnzeru
- Sup m8. Tea is more my taste. Cheers (Also raises flask) -Hellman Sabian
- I don't mind tea *drinks*
- Hahaha, the gap between our collections of tropes created, shaped and formed shrinks further and further, and I vow that the next trope I launch will be even better than SEX! —Sean Murray I
- We should totally hang out over some coffee and sandviches! —Earl of Sandvich
- Sounds splended, old bean.
- WATCH IT-Vanthebaron
- That's quite a series of jumps.
- -Skips in whistling and smacks you with a fish- OH HEI THAR -skips out-
- *Dodges fish* You think you can defeat an Englishman with something from the sea!? HAH!
- I'm about to take over you're entire page!! Mwahahahahahaha!! jk :P-WolfMan16
- Only those who can distinguish between your and you're may challenge me, begone! also a joke.
- I can haz Element A? Please? -Enkufka
- You'd have to find where the leftovers from crafting the convenium have been stashed, mew. ;3
- I'M COMMENTING ON YOUR PAGE BECAUSE I'M COMMENTING ON YOUR PAGE. - SwerveStar
- I've been tautology'd! @o@
- My goodness, that's a lot of launched tropes you've got there! I think I have a new idol... or at least a target to beat. >3 Hahah. That's never happening. ~ Electrosa
- Thank you for your coffee-based vandalism, sir. -L0gic
- You're welcome. Do join me for some.
- I never would've thought the first person to make a contribution to my Poverty Tropes index would have been somebody I know, heh. So you launched another trope, hmmm? I applaud on yet again bringing This Wiki yet another valuable contribution for all to enjoy. On a more serious note though, while I may have been slacking off lately, one day, I will launch Turn Your Head And Cough* and I will have contributed more tropes than you! You may continue to win the battle, but you will not win the WAR! —Sean Murray I
- Sorry, I can't hear you over how many tropes I've launched! =P
- Try to build a model of your house and you'll see the problem with the eternal recurrence. - Amused Troper Guy
- I'll keep that in mind...
- <_< (noms pastries) ~ betterthanstrawberry
- Hello fellow Welshman! Steventheman
- Technically I'm only 1/16 Welsh and I was born and raised in England, but hi!
- What does one get when you bisect Bisected8? -Shadow Bender
- Quartered8 or Bisected S, the world may never know which though.
- Pretty Cool Guy
- I was thinking about vandalizing your page, then I noticed that Veidt had done it Thirty Five Minutes Ago. So, I guess I'll just leave some liquid oxygen on your wall to make it freeze. Have a nice 2012. - Belfagor
- You're welcome.
- This is what I like about soccer, or "football", as it is sometimes called. —Sean Murray I
- I don't like anything about football. =P
- Yeah, I despise football; it always sucks because my birthday usually falls around the same weekend as the Super Bowl, and everybody else I know is always so busy getting together for that, instead. That's why I prefer soccer. —Sean Murray I
- So you have read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, but you haven't read The Silmarillion yet? What are you waiting for? ~Harpsichord
- My father to lend me his copy. ¬_¬
- It's Qwark-tastic! -desdendelle
- *steals cake* Thanks for the cake! *runs away* -Indigo12ash
- I'll remember this! *shakes fist*
- I'm only going to say this once... BOOYAH! -Landorkus
- I'll try my best to remember it.
- Why is it that everyone decides to vandalize in the folder on your page, but on mine they're like, "HERP DERP WHAT FOLDER?" Teach me your secret! ~skyflower
- Firstly, I put a code note below to make sure people don't miss the folder markup. Secondly I just move misplaced comments to the folder when I reply to them.
- Let's Bisect some 8's. - Physical Stamina
- No thanks. I like soda. ~Panctice Squad Cutterback
- You haven't vandalised me yet, but I'll say this anyway: I do not like coffee. The last time I had a cup was at the reception of my siter's best friend's wedding, after spending nearly an hour taking care of a bridesmaid who had too much to drink (basically that meant keeping her hydrated, protecting her from the groomsmen, and not accepting her drunken advances). My mother thought I needed it, I guess. Anyway, unless you have a drunk bridesmaid who needs to be protected by a gay college-age Troper until her ride gets here, don't offer me coffee. Jones Soda, on the other hand...*grins innocently* ~Blake Diamond
- What a ripping yarn, old chap. ¬_¬
- ...yeah, I realise now that that wasn't really vandalism as much as it was an Author Tract. Sorry about that. :( ~Blake Diamond
- That cake looks beyond delicious. ~Speedchesser
- Thanks (I've actually made ones which look much better since then, I really should update that image)!
- Long time,no see.-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Heel Face Farse!-Xiphos Orochi 666
- That cake... It's not a lie, is it? - redrosary
- Nope, although it's long since been eaten (and pretty poor by my current standards), obviously.
- Welcome to eternal death...-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Who wants to kill?-Xiphos Orochi 666
- It's probably best avoided.
- I have defiled this page! -Mokona Zero
- NO! My precious index cards!
- One ring to rule them,One ring to find them and in the darkness bind them...-Xiphos Orocchi 666
- Greetings my fellow hominid, would you care to purchase an encyclopedia? ~Totally an encyclopedia salesman
- Nope, I already have an encyclopedia fortress. It has a kitchen.
- I appreciate your advice on YKTTW! It was a big help, bud! -Mokona Zero
- Moo. — Boxen