There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
My lack of Fluttershy is disturbing
"If a toaster toasts bread, does a breader bread toast?
" -From the inside of my brain
Describe raigakuren here
Someone who's completely insane, that's who.
[WRYYYYYY (like ZA WARUDO
) GAH (like when you groan) koo (you're not important enough to have capital letters) REN (like how Kim Jong Il pronounces when)] [n]
* Just your super duper amajjing Kawaii desu desu
guy who just happened to discover this site in a strange chain of events.
* An Ordinary High-School Student
from that one island that's an American state now because of the British (aka Hawaii).
* A person that's addicted to anime, manga, and basically anything that is either violent and Mind Screwy
, or involves cheese or cute girls (or Mind Screwy violent cute girl cheese)
* The greatest person in the world according to raigakuren
* One who talks about Pterodactyls and Bass and the emoticon :D on a daily basis.
* Also known as: The :D guy and any variation of it.
* Extreme addiction to Touhou
I'M NOT INSANE...THE MAGICAL LAWN GNOMES FROM SATURN SAID SO...
- And on a serious note, one of millions who oppose
My other hobbies include playing guitar, bass, generally anything with strings really, and listening to music. Favorite genres are: Alternative Rock
, Post Hardcore
, Hard Rock
, Progressive Metal
, Thrash Metal
, Instrumental Rock
, Dub Step
, Post Hardcore
, and Pop Punk
Link to Facebook: Here Obligatory pic◊
(Guess which one is me :P)
A supporter of KNIVES
I also love Touhou
I have a stat screen! Do you. Yep, ya don't so shut up!
open/close all folders
Rainbow Dash is Flandre. Your argument will be kyu~u'd and Sonic Rainnuked.
- My preferred type of guitar are Ibanez RG's, second would be Explorers, just wierd shaped guitars, or anything with a locking tremolo.
- Dream guitar: A classic Gibson Les Paul Cherry Heritage Sunburst and Seymour Duncan Pickups. On the acoustic side, an Ovation Celebrity.
- Others that are cool: Sienna Sunburst Stratocaster, Three-Tone Sunburst Fender Jazzmaster Blacktop, and Epiphone Explorer.
- Dream bass: A 5 string Yamaha or Steinberger or an Epiphone Thunderbird.
- Life is an illusion...Break it.
- When death takes a hold of you...Seize it.
- F—- ALL THE THINGS THAT BRING YOU DOWN IN LIFE!
- If you had One More Day...What would you do?
- Look to another day, not what you can do, but what you can change.
- If I could change anything about you: It would be your Last Name.
- The World Ends W Ith You. So make it last!
Just Plain Fucking Crazy
- I'm indefinitely a definite maybe in the ever expanding infinite universe of finite and everything under it and everything under our creator God who was created by the Big Bang that created God.
- Everything's the truth if you look at it from the right way to the left of things.
- Insanity is the new insane.
- The universe has implied that the direct answer is always best.
Signatures that I could remember I had
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER LOLICON!
- It's only fun and games until somebody gets taken away by a pterodacty-GRAAAGH!
- Life is All Just a Dream that we cannot wake up from.
- NEEDS MOAR BASS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I change my signature very often. You might not even see this signature because I changed it so fast.
- BASS! EFF TEA DOUBLEYOU!!!
- Hipsters are becoming mainstream. I was the first person to figure this out
- A banana being chased by a gorilla being chased by a zookeeper being chased by Deadpool with a smoothie...BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER!
- Always protect your network. With lasers and sharks and laser sharks.
- What makes a man? Guns, muscles, more guns? WROOOOONG! It's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic!!!
- Making you 20% more :D in ten seconds flat since whenever the hell I joined TV Tropes!
- Ditzy Doo accidentally went South to get the Northern birds!
- Of all the worst things that could happen this is: THE. (zoom in) WORST. (zoom in) POSSIBLE. (zoom in) THING!
- Wanna know the opposite of agility? That.
- It's not a question of if I do something stupid, it's when.
- Black Friday = The closest thing we'll get to Ben-To in Real Life.
- Sacrebleu! Ma signature est extravagante!
- That. (dramatic zoom in) Big. (dramatic zoom in) Dumb. (dramatic zoom in) MEANIE!
- Otters and seals do not fly.
- I was gonna get Skyrim a month earlier...but then I took an arrow to the knee.
- Fear the power of LESBIAN CARWASHER!!!
- You're thinking of a rubber duck in a top hat.
- And he's got a monocle cause he's rich.
- This is the part where I kill you.
- A morbid sea of deepest black, a distant ever burning flame
- When the last survivors of a Zombie Apocalypse realize they're Hipsters, the world will implode and turn into a aeneous lemniscate.
- Muffins are the ultimate source of power. Even more powerful than electricity, nuclear energy, and electric guitars!
- My dream is to grow up to be a strawberry tree. But first I must save Nicaragua from mutant apple vines on grapes.
- Dominance isn't determined by who wears the pants in the relationship. It's the one who takes them off.
- If a toaster toasts bread, does a breader bread toast?
- There is a one in forty-two chance I am not wearing pants when you read this signature.
- !yaw gnorw eht gnidaer er'uoY !YEH
- Neanderthal Space Marines riding Spartan Pterodactyls while playing Dubstep Opera Rap in 8 Bit. That is all.
- Whenever somebody pronounces Yaoi as "Yowee" I get the instinctive urge to punch them in the face.
- My last words will be: "Wait a minute, so you're tellin' me that after I finish this sentence I'm gonna die?"
- I put my whole mind on things that I'm doing. I don't need stupid things like common sense!
- Anime conventions. The only place where you can see Zecora rapping while being accompanied by Mr. Tumnus playing a melodica.
- When More Dakka isn't enough, Battleships, Claymores, and Explosives are generally the next option.
- What's yellow and can't swim!? A BULLDOZER!!!
- THAT'S NOT A KICK!
- FlutterDash is now canon. Problem AppleDash fans?◊
- For you guys, it was the craziest, trippiest, most mind screwy anime you've ever seen... But for Studio Shaft it was a Tuesday
- Obligatory link to MAL... And stuff
- ／人◕ ‿‿ ◕人＼ Make a contract with me, and I can make your wish come true!
- Going to hell when you die is too mainstream. When I die I'll go to Tartarus!!!
- Sleep deprivation may result in dreams when blinking...
- Before he hung himself from the gallows these were the final words he said:
"I killed my entire family. Except Kyouko cuz shes magical"
- "You can't spend all day inside" they said.
"Challenge accepted!" I said.
- I hate robbing banks
- Disregard Common Sense.
Acquire Goat Bladders.
If we can go back to being friends, then I will ask for nothing more
Cool Band Names (feel free to contribute)
- Season of Destruction
- Bed Of Roses
- Bird Rag (happy now Mega Magikarp?)
- Duct Tape Death Machine
- Fractured Fragments
- The Red Links
- Gulls of the Doom Sea
- The Broken Birds
- Automated Smiles
- Breaking To Entering
- Wolfe's Bane
- Blood Ink
- HOLY SHIT, THERE'S A GRENADE IN MY PANTS!
Stuff I LOVE SO MUCH IT BUUUURNS:
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
Tropes Associated with raigakuren include:
- The Archer: Quite a skilled archer in real life. In RP's with my friends I usually choose it to be my class.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: On one occasion my friend wanted my other friend and I to insult him as hard as we can to see if we could make him cry. After bombarding him with harsh insults and very colorful swear words, I follow up by calling him a Hipster.
- Asian and Nerdy: Japanese on my mother's side.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Yeah I totally have thi-ooh was that a pterodactyl in the sky!?
- Anti-Hero: Type I
- Berserk Button: 'NEVER' touch my guitars without permission. Even worse if you break them. Thankfully, that has never happened.
- Blind Without 'Em: I can't see without my glasses.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: My average GPA is at least 3.5-4.0 and I'm versatile in many fields. In my free time I either sleep, surf the web, or anything else that isn't educational.
- Brooklyn Rage: But in Hawaii!!!
- Catch Phrase: Quite a few:
- I need some rinaline...
- Because dysentery...
- Dot dot dot
- HE'S AN IMPOSTER
- BODY CHECK!
- I USE BOMBZ ON EASY MODE!!!
- Get Wrecked Son!!!
- Deal widdit!!!
- Captain Obvious
- Chaotic Neutral: Most of the time but...
- Chaotic Evil: ...When I just snap...or just feel like being a sadistic bastard
- The Chew Toy: Among my friends.
- Complaining about Shows You Don't Watch: Averted! I watch shows in order to find valid things to complain about!
- Crazy-Prepared: Among other things I have devised plans on what to do for a: Flood, Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Terrorist Attack, Alien Invasion, and Zombie Apocalypse.
- I am known for carrying The Zombie Survival Guide with me everywhere I go and treat it as my Bible.
- Gaming Situation: Always stocked to the gills with healing items and weapons, even if it's just on a very easy mission.
- In-Universe: I bring my electronics everywhere. I always keep my laptop at arms reach and two chargers, among the programs I have on it are programs for translating languages, a lot of video games, torrenting software, and a bunch of other stuff. My PSP (when not in use) is always in the case and also in that case has: Three memory cards (one for music, one for videos, and one for games), a bunch of games, and an extra battery. And my iPod usually has the same songs as my PSP, just in case.
- Crack Pairing: ... I ship Derpy Hooves with Rainbow Dash. Though I do also support Flutterdash over the former most of the time.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: In training.
- Deadpan Snarker: I once trolled on of my friends for 30 minutes straight using one phrase: Like I give a f***.
Friend: Would you stop saying that?
Me: Like I give a f***.
Friend: Can you stop saying that?
Me: Fine I will.
Friend: Thank you I'm so happy.
Me: And not a single EFF!
was given that day...
- Double Entendre: Prone to doing this a lot. If You Know What I Mean.
- The Ditz: MUFFINS!
- Everythings Better with Pterodactyls: I like pterodactyls. It all started when me and my friends talked about how Pterodactyls can beat anything ...FOR TWO HOURS!
- Expy: Chances are if you met me and were a fan of Ouran High School Host Club, the first thing you'd probably say is that I look like Kyouya.
- Fetish Fuel: Likes the following
- Genre Motif: Mostly rock. But my mood swings from Pop to Metal depending on my mood.
- On an unrelated note, my iPod is extremely bipolar....
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: A little bit here and there.
- Hype Backlash: If it's popular chances are I'm not into it. I usually get into popular things when it dies down and the true fanbase members remain.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Discussed.
Roommate: Zombies are attacking!
Me: I knew they would come -pulls out katana and revolver-
R: Where did you get that?
Me: ...You Don't Wanna Know.
- Imagine Spot: Probably the only time where my brain DOES NOT have static.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: I hate losing
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Hey I snark, do stupid things, and troll people on a regular basis. But I also do community service and I love kittens!!!
- Lampshade Hanging: All over the place.
- Large Ham: HAM IS DELICIOUS!!!
- Although I honestly prefer bacon and sausage over ham as a breakfast meat.
- Level Grinding: My preferred method of playing an RPG
- Magnificent Bastard: I'm quite good at predicting something's outcomes and thinks out many plans in my head.
- The Mario: I have a wide range of talents ranging from pretty normal things like: Math, Science, History, Music, Running, and Cooking. Other things such as: Making Fire, Archery, Riflery, Shotgun Shooting, Drawing, Planning, Photography, Telling Jokes, Acting. First Aid, Orienteering, Wilderness Survival, Identifying Animals, Story Writing, Video Gaming, Card Games, Computer Programming, and Basic Hacking or if your lazy and don't like reading tl;dr.
- Memetic Mutation: On this site, anything related to :D, pterodactyls, or bass.
- Inside jokes with my friends include:
- BODY CHECK!!!
- Burning down Sea Country
- Do you like Legos? What kind of stupid question is that!? EVERYONE LOVES LEGOS!!!
- I USE BOMBS ON EASY MODE!
- Kind of averted now. I'm mostly known for being a brony now.
- Never Live It Down: A dog peeing on your pants instantly gets me the name Pee Pants. Don't even think about calling me that.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Once again, I act stupid. My lowest GPA I ever got in High School was a 3.2, highest was a 4.2.
- Psychic Powers: I might be kind of psychic.
- Self Deceprator: Prone to a lot of self-depriciation due to a combination of childhood bullying, low self esteem, and just disillusionment with my world.
So if oxygen is a byproduct of photosynthesis does that mean we are breathing in plant farts?
- Shout-Out: Half the things I say IRL would count as this. If I were to make a list of them on this wiki, I'd need a a page...for every week of my life.
- Super OCD: Must...alphabetize tropes...in Shatner voice...
- Tempting Fate:
Me: -Insert Highly Improbable Event Here- will never happen.
-Highly Improbable Event happens-
-Oh fate why do you tempt me?-
- Too Troll To Torture
- Totally Radical: IRL I say dude... a lot. Duuuuude.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Curry and Rice.
- I literally have OCD for my favorite foods too. I divide them into what type of foods they are by country of origin.
- Troll: because I can
- 20% Cooler: If you haven't realized by now, I'm a huge fan of Rainbow Dash.
- Up to Eleven: The awkward moment where you knock down a bus using your car's stereo speakers and all that goes through your mind is "needs more bass'".
- Verbal Tic: I tend to say "Wait, what?" after I say my sentences if they're a certain degree of stupidity for me. So yeah I do this a lot...Wait what?
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome?: Watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic clips for three hours straight.
- Spending two hours discussing pterodactyls with my friends.
- Having a heated debate for 20 minutes of which is more violent: High School Reunions or Lemons.
Tropes Other Tropers Think Describe raigakuren:
Wild Mass Guessing
- I am related to Parsee Mizuhashi.
- My ancestors were bridge builders in Japan. Plus if you were to write my last name in Japanese it would have "Paruparu" in it.
- I am related to the Sohmas.
- One of my cousins married a girl who's family name was Honda.
- I am a clone of Metaflare.
Current Pages I'm working on editing
...And a bunch of spell and grammar checks.
Vandalism Goes underneath here. Now with commentary
NOW WITH FOLDERS!
No clean page goes unvandalized. - Stolen By Faeries
I'm a dirty boy
Oh noes! YOU HAVE NO SONG! *ahem*
This song is, is dedicated to you,
All these words, they are true,
I've never met.
It's nice to see you here,
Hope to see you more and more,
It's GREAT to have an awesome dude,
Just like you!
I can write better songs than this,
I just lost my material, see?
You're as cool as me!
This song is to tell you how awesome you are,
But you know that,
Why any blind fool can see it from afar!
There's an edit tip about pregnancy as I type this. Thought you should know. - Junfez
Thanks for the advice...I guess
Hello. Nice to meet you. - Liberated Liberater
AJSFHSAKFHASKJFHAKSJHFKJSAHFKJASHFKJASHFAKJSHFKAJSHFAJKH is the DHADKJAHFKJSHFKJASHGFLAEITUEGFVNDVLHREGLHVNDL. -
ASDFGHJKL. It must mean something. ~ Liberated Liberater
I will discover what it means eventually
Hello! I should check your interests later, when I'm not busy checking everything in my Thread Watchlist. ~Enzeru
Sounds like me
Hi there! The Void wishes you well in your endeavor.
Again. I get deja vu about this. Inhopelessguy
Endless recursions of time dude...Endless recursions...
Your birthday is a day before me. @___@ Liberated Liberater
BOW TO YOUR ELDERS!
Oh yeah? Well... I poke you back!
~ Strange Dwarf
...And then Karl came and ruined everything! EVERYTHING!! - Karl Kadaver
...And then Karl came and fixed everything! EVERYTHING!! - Karl Kadaver
Nice Job Breaking and Fixing It Karl
Insert random comment here. Liberated Liberater
I STEPPED ON IT!
A popsicle. Is not a sickle. blah blah vandalism blah - Junfez
that explains why I haven't decapitated anybody
- Strange Dwarf
So long as you clean up after yourself
I TOTALLY FOUND YOU Aiko Heiwa
HELLO POPSICLE. - Shichibukai
Is it chocolate flavored>
WORD - Aiko Heiwa
The Grand Sword descends, the Staff rises, and the Shield defends...-....Void...
I'M IN DESPAIR! VANDALIZING RANDOM PEOPLE'S PAGES HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR! -CommanderObvious
THE FACT THAT TV TROPES HAS RUINED MY LIFE HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR
No. That is not so. ~ TARDISES
Returning Vandalism favour. Also, nice to meet you. Shadow Bender
The feeling is mutual.
If you want to learn sorcery, go ahead and do so. Stong Radd
am i a girl yet =Commander Obvious
you never replied me yettttt am i a girl =Commander Obvious
Yes you are a girl. And just before you ask, yes you are a pretty girl...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =Commander Obvious
The faeries were here. And there was much rejoicing. Yay. - Stolen By Faeries
Raigakuren. - Tropers/Gearleader
That's mah name
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. — Liberated Liberater
@liberated: forgot to link noob
= Commander Obvious
GHOST BUSTERZ = Commander Obvious
What's their phone number again
NINJA. THIS IS AN ANAGRAM OF A TYPO SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE MADE SPELLING BELLACIDE'S AVATAR'S LAST NAME. -Colonel THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
NANANANANANANA. that must be a very long banana. -Monkey Face
Lord, I have been here wayyyyy too often. -Junfez
as;lfdjdsllusajfsldjkfkaoiwecm owiefj slacmk lsaeoyioud
< That is art. ~theindefiniteone
I am appreciating it
- How did you guess my religion?!? Or lack of, I guess... - Darkclaw
^ This way down
USO DA! —Liberated Liberater
This place needs a little more fire.
— Liberated Liberater
So, if static is what is in your head... then you're Zimmy?
- Stolen By Faeries
The Dark Side may have cookies, but they are macadamia nut cookies. I, for one, remain a Jedi. - Mort08
I REALLY wish I had anything witty to say - risingdreams
Masusunog ka. Takbo.note
— Liberated Liberater
Sie sind tot.
Authority must be obeyed, or it must be overthrown! —the Red Queen
Well, I've vandalized in English, Filipino, and Japanese. I need a new language. — Liberated Liberater
Since you ruined my page's purity, it is only appropriate that I come and return the fav- oh, wait, I'm too late. Oh well. ~Thiefoftime
Unyuu~! *Tackles* ^ヮ^ - essefantasia
Hey, how's it going? How is Touhou
? Seems fun, but I got no idea on how to buy it to play it. Any ideas? Anyways, hope you're doing well and see ya later. - Darkclaw
I've returned, but no new languages to vandalize in. -___- — Liberated Liberater
why is you page so entertaining? I MUST KNOW. I MUST KNOW. I MUST. I MUST. I. I. ~Bella
The gremlins tagged along to fix the computers. They like static so they try to steal it - all that fixed static has to go somewhere!
- Stolen By Faeries
— who else?
Using my internet spraypaint — Quarterman
If my best friend's enemy is my best friend, who is my enemy? — Anonymous
Nice head. -Jimmmyman10
- I mean it, that is a really nice picture of your head. -Jimmmyman10
Yo, dude!! ~Dracosketch
KILROY WAS HERE - Dog Like Sparky
You have just been vandalized. Here, have some vandalization brownies. - Mort08
Join the Dark Side! We have cookies! - Stephan Reiken
im gonna write in all lowercase letters
. because i want to. ha. ._.
oh god am i really the only one who vandalizes you down here anymore? :(
- Greetings, if you don't mind, I shall commence sucking out your brain through a silly straw. ~Sincerely, Prometheus136
- Hello! Again! S'up, bro? Inhopeless Guy
VANDALISM ES TRES
Folder that should have been made a while ago
Gotha-Triebwagen, Bad Schandau, 1999
4444444444444 All for one!!!!! ~Panctice Squade Cutterback
- In other news news I am broadcasting a vandalisation of a page done by me - JR Pictures
- Wow, new folder already? A Stray Bard
- You used two desu's in once sentence. In japanese, that doesn't make a lick of grammatical sense. </pedantry>
- At some point within the next two weeks I might do really weird things to this page. Be on your guard. - Completely Normal Guy
- I love you like a loud Italian man loves AC Milan —Sean Murray I
- Hmmmm... not sure what to say...Hello would be something to start. -Voids Empathy
- You didn't think I was going for a Cultural Victory did you? -Steventheman
- Man, remember that time I mentioned the loud Italian man who loves AC Milan? That was good. —Sean Murray I
- So Snoopy got his plane back on the ground. The beagle has landed. - Completely Normal Guy
- I have seen things, things I just choose not to talk about, things that only seem to frighten and offend most everybody, Welcome to my Study. - JR Pictures
- It's stuck in my head and won't come out! —Sean Murray I
- Deh-shay, deh-shay bah-sah-rah, bah-sah-rah Deh-shay, deh-shay bah-sah-rah, bah-sah-rah - JR Pictures
- First to vandalize your sixth vandalism folder! AWWW YEAH BOYEEEE! —Sean Murray I
- I'm second! - Mort08
- I'm the third OH Yeah. 3 the magic number. - JR Pictures
- My favorite white rapper, yee c'mon. —Sean Murray I
- You need metal help King Nerd
- hmmmm....Nuclear Launch Detected. -Voids Empathy
- Ara ara, what is this? — Liberated Liberater
- My photo is not a meme! Not yet, at least. - Belfagor
- BWOOOOOOOONG! INCEPSHUN! —Liberated Liberater
- You know WHAT!!?? I Don't need to vandalise you but I'll do it anyway. IN SPITE. - JR Pictures
- They told me I could be anything I wanted. So I became a Dovakhin. ~ A Stray Bard
- Have you heard about the Noodle Incident? It's very serious. - JR Pictures
- So much vandalization! @o@ Enkufka
- So much Vandalism. IT BURNS! ~ A Stray Bard
- okay - Aiko Heiwa
- I don't get it. Why would Shaun not let Ed throw Purple Rain or Sign o' the Times at zombies but let him destroy the Batman soundtrack? I mean, Purple Rain is shit, nobody remembers Sign o' the Times, and the Batman soundtrack is freakin' awesome! I don't get it. —Sean Murray I
- Don't mind me. I'm just barking at pigeons. - Completely Normal Guy
- So, here I am, vandalising your page. Yay! Not that you need it, though. There is more vandalism here than at the fall of the Roman Empire... ~Harpsichord
- I saw you vandalize Game Spazzer 's page so I'm vandalizing yours. VANDLIZED, BETCH.
- OMG SO LONG —Tre
- That's fun. Your brain is the same as mine. Except mine is in 3D and Technicolor~Dhana Ragnarok
- /vandalizes page and excaliburs it ~Classifiedzerogoki
- Edited down here. ~Rockonman
- I feel like I don't Vandalize your page enough... ~ A Stray Bard
- Hi, friend. Here, have some deadmau5. — Tre
- So be it. Commence with the vandalization. Your troper page has now been ruined. :D ~ Dark Confidant
- wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-gah koo-ren. what a fun name. tre.
- YOU SHALL DIE- I mean... What's up? [REDACTED]
- The word of the day is "Oppai". If you can figure the word out, you get a cookie. -@Landorkus
- Rainbow Dash is awesome.-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Ah! A Rainbow Dash troper, eh? Well, now that I found you, you can take a nap (I scored Pinkie Pie on the BPT, in case you haven't noticed)! (Joking aside, I ask that you please leave a nice...ish...comment on my page, if you don't mind. Common Troper courtesy, and all that. Cheers!) ~A very crazy brony