Tropers: Dhana Ragnarok
|Format(s):||French, Caucasian, Male|
Who is Dhana Ragnarok? Why do I suddenly feel afraid and dirty?Helloooooooo!~ I'm a weird creep. I remember things you'd rather forget. So, what can I say? I'm your resident Creepy Good troper, 21 years to the counter and hopefully another couple decades in store. In Real Life, everybody calls me Georges, but I'm also known as Dhan, Dhana, Dhal, Dharling, Pedobear, Raggy, Ragna, Raptor Jesus, Yéti, Yukiotoko... Contrary to popular rumors* I was not spontaneously created from a massive servers shutdown. Or a satanic ritual. Or Yog-sothoth. I just came here because I was looking for a cheap way to keep my minds occupied. Cheaper than carpet or Amazonian frogs, anyway. Or The Legend Of Koizumi. ...Aaaaand that's where I'm going to stop the introducement-thingie. Anyone with the mental capacity to understand more probably ran away already.
open/close all folders
♥ Troperiffic Insights ♥
- Adult Child: Prone to regress to the mental maturity of a seven-years-old. Expect Cuteness Proximity, No Sense of Personal Space, The Glomp...
- Annoying Laugh: It earned me the nickname L'écureuil démoniaqueen .
- Appeal to Obscurity: I just love making people discover weird stuff, to the point I started a collection (See Collector of the Strange).
- Arc Words: Ḍ̾i̛̪̩̩̻̓̚s̛̟t͙̱͙̝͕̻̖̎ͧ̌͐̊̎̽u̪̬͌̎ͣ̇r̺̹̓͑b̷̒̄ͧ̓̐ï̩͖ͤ̈͢n҉̬̮̰͕g̙ͦ̇ͤ̂̈́ͤ.
- Attent- Oh! A pony!
- Berserk Button: Bullies, racists, rapists, extreme cases of Spoiled Brat...Except when it makes me laugh. So...Basically, things that manage to make me go "Dude, Not Funny!".
- TV Tropes fucked me. Everybody's Brilliant but Lazy in here. Didn't you know that?
- And yet, you've no idea how long it took me to get these Black Speech titles to look right. I've got a lot more energy to do the silly things I like.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: I'm savvy, quite smart and a fast learner. I also have extensive discussions with pieces of furniture. Which wouldn't be to worrying if they didn't answer back.
- Collector of the Strange: Instant dehydrated underwear, an Otamatone, a maneki-neko, the PDF guidebook to FATAL, the infamous Poultry Hat...
- Covert Pervert: I don't speak about it often, but...I CRUSH ON EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE LISTED AS SENTIENT AND FEMALE. PHYSICAL OR FACTUAL EXISTENCE ISN'T NEEDED. Just know you'll always be third to Tia and Tia.
- In case my avatar gallery didn't make this clear already, I'm kind of a xenophile. Among other things.
"Because kitsune are awesome. And kinda sexy."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: My personal moment would be when my cousin's (and best friend's) girlfriend came to see me out of the blue because she'd found traces of rather steamy discussions between him and a girl he knew from the Internet (and met when she wasn't there.). I knew about that, and that she had no reason to worry at all, because my cousin is a moron with a 4chan-esque sense of humor. She wasn't convinced because he has dated quite a lot of girls before her, although it always ended badly for him *cough*whores*cough*. The next sentence came to me naturally, and managed to make her laugh out loud, after which she calmed down and everything went better. They where soon back together. And I never felt fucking prouder of myself.
Il a enchaîné les huîtres avant de trouver la perle.
- Creepy Good / Heroic Comedic Sociopath / Psychotic Manchild: I̡̫͔̖̣̝ͣ̃ͯn͇̠̎͋̿ͥ́̚d̮͕̹̑̾ê̜̘͖̄ẻ̟̝̤̝̊ͧͥ͆ͭ͛ḓ̨̟̺̥̖͗
- Deadpan Snarker.
- Elective Mute: In a group discussion, I'll stay mostly silent and listen passively until I have an interesting contribution to make.
- Escapism / Longing for Fictionland / Desperately Looking For Monsters To Slay And Crazy Friends To Make
- For Happiness: As long as it doesn't hurt others, I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to do what they want. I support gay marriage and adoption, polygamy (as long as every man and woman involved is content, no adultery), atheism as well as religious beliefs (I mean, "Love each others as I loved you"? That's grand, and I'm agnostic.Fanaticism, on the other hand...), ambition, lame teenage singers (For example, Rebecca Black: Her parents offered her the chance to realize a dream; so even if she admittedly has no talent for it, I'm just happy for her. Bieber, however...), kinky Internet fetishes...
- Friend to All Living Things: Except pandas. These things don't even need us to go extinct.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation / Socially-Awkward Hero: I don't like myself very much. But I wouldn't be anyone else.
- Humanoid Abomination: M͉̭͎̰ͧ̒ͭ̿a̳̟̹͈̪̰ͭͩ̿͜y̎̆̒̂͆̌͏̤̦͍̯̥̹̻b̙̖̝̥͙͓e͚̞̣̳̦̓̽ͯ̐.̦
- Jerkass With A Heart Of Gold / Good Is Not Nice:
- Knight in Sour Armor / Determined Defeatist: with the occasional spout of Honor Before Reason and Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!.
- Large Ham: I alternate between having No Indoor Voice and acting like a Shrinking Violet. I don't get it either.
- Living Forever Is Awesome with the adequate Secondary Powers
- Nothing to worry about, I should really just relax. Lalala~
- Noodle Incident: Lived through many of them. It appears to be a family tradition, as my dad has plenty to tell, too. I also like to make some on the spot to lighten up the atmosphere or simply get people to laugh (sometimes at my expense).
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I feel guilty for it, though. Usually.
- Say It with Hearts: This page ♥.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Back in the days, "Putain de bordel de merde!"en was almost my Catch Phrase. I use it a lot less nowadays, but I still tend to embellish my speech with a wide array of Flowery Insults and Gosh Dangit To Heck material. Or plain bloody insults.
- Sugar and Ice Personality.
- Technical Pacifist : Violence is not the answer.
- The Nicknamer: If I just met you, you're now officially dubbed Roger. And no matter your gender, you can be nicknamed anything - Big Berta, Meatbag, Airhead, Princess...
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With my best friends. Mostly. Although I somehow manage to make it work with people I barely know, on occasion.
"Non mais sans déconner! / Non, sans déconner!"en
"BEST — EVER!"
*groans*"J'ai TELLEMENT envie d'mourir!"en
Usually followed by "Quelqu'un peut me suicider, s'il vous plait?"en
Mentions of licking frogs or battery acid.
♥ Dhana's Herd ♥
Because, honestly, a folder named "Dhana's Harem" would stay empty for a few sidereal years. And "Dhana's friends" sounded awfully plain. And then I thought: Plain => Ponies => Herd => OH DHANA YOU ARE BEING A GENIUS AGAIN. So, feel free to send me a PM to be added to our little group. I'm not going to hurt anypony, I swear. :D
- Dhana's 127 alternate personalities, tulpae and imaginary friends. And then they wonder why we giggle out of nowhere.
- Mokona Zero note
- Nerd Bird note
- V Phantom note
- You are who you choose to be! I'm perfectly fine with having a mongoose among us - I mean, as a Yeti, I'm closer to a Minotaur than to a pony xD ~Georges
- Boxen note
- Alma note
- TopographicOcean note
♥ For Wannabe Stalkers (ﾟДﾟщ) ♥
You wonder where you'll find me outside of TV Tropes? Well, now you'll know what sites and users avoid like plague! Ain't that grand?
Things he obsesses over.
♥ Favorite humanoïds. And a dog. ♥
- Alexandre Astier
- Quote pending...
- Boris Vian
- "It is a true story, for I thought it up."
- Coluche (a French humorist who, among other things, had a fake gay marriage with Thierry le Luron back when homosexuality was seen as a deviance, created one of the most important French charity ("Les Restos du Coeur") and ran for French presidency - and would probably have won.)
- "What we know is that, everyday, 30 000 people don't have anything to eat - and the guys say that like it's a number, and when we ask them what they'll do, they answer: "We don't know". Well, we do, and we're doing it."
- David Tennant (The living proof you can realize your dreams)
- "I don't want to go."
- Freddie Mercury
- "What will I be doing in twenty years' time? I'll be dead, darling! Are you crazy?"
- Jack Churchill
- "Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly armed."
- Jean-Jacques Goldmann
- "We never know what’s in each other’s mind, / Hidden behind appearances. / The soul of a brave, or a collaborator, or an executioner? / Or something better, or worse? / Would we be among those who resist, / or with the sheep in the flock / If more than words were needed?"
- John Paul II
- "What we talked about will have to remain a secret between him and me. I spoke to him as a brother whom I have pardoned and who has my complete trust." (About the discussion he had with the man who shot him.)
- John de Lancie
- "And all the clopping!~"
- "Woof." (What did you expect? It's a dog.)
- Lauren Faust
- "The belief that boys shouldn't be interested in girl things is the main reason there's hardly anything decent for girls in animation— or almost any media, for that matter. It's a backwards, sexist, outdated attitude."
- Maywa Denki◊ (Center)
- Michael Jackson
- "Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
- Mister Rogers
- Nikola Tesla
- "Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
- Norio Wakamoto
- "This isn't over, the big one is yet to come, but I am ready to give my soul for the people."
- Simo Häyhä a.k.a. White Death
- Simon Pegg
- “Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.”
- Stephen Hawking
- "Nothing cannot exist forever."
- Tara Strong
- Dragon: "Tara, you are so talented with all those voices you do."Tara: "Yes, yes I am, aren’t I?" (Phoning to a disabled fan after she had to cancel her appearance to a convention.)
- Tom Lehrer
- "Well-wishers...are constantly suggesting hilarious subject matter, such as the Vietnam War, the gradual destruction of the environment, our recent presidents, etc. so that I have often felt like a resident of Pompeii who has been asked for some humorous comments on lava."
- "Morally, I'm destitute / In the Tomb of Ill repute / She's a rotten kind'a cute / For a Zombie Prostitute."
- Winston Churchill
- "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
♥ Japaniaiseries ♥
- Binbougami Ga
- Bleach: Fanfic Heaven
- Fairy Tail
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
- Kaiji Zawa~ Zawa~
- Kill la Kill And let me be, your sun! Be your match to LIGHT! YOUR! HEART! UP!
- Midori no Hibi
- Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku alias The Legend of Koizumi
- One Piece (I've had quite a few people asking me if I escaped from the Grand Line to the Real World)
- Rosario + Vampire
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Then again, who doesn't?)
- Yotsuba To (Same comment as TTGL, but dripping with even more disbelief.)
♥ Wide-screen Thingies ♥
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
- Forrest Gump
- How to Train Your Dragon trilogy
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Men In Black trilogy
- The Green Mile
- The Iron Giant
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Also, pretty much every movie by/with:
♥ Sound-y Thingies ♥
♥ Comics of the Interwebs ♥
♥ The Seven Marvels ♥
I thought it could be fun. So I did it. Kinda like that time I used a baby panda as a basket ball...But I digress. To qualify as a marvel, it must be representative of its creator, quite unique and somehow impressive. Here they are:
How to Become a World-Famous Supervillain in 3 Easy Steps:
- Go outside.
- Declare yourself World Emperor.
- Murder everyone who objects.
- The longest avatar gallery, 246 pages and counting - Balmung
- The TVTropes Archive -Korodzik
- Whatever the Hell this very page is. Yes, I am awfully biased. Deal with it. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- The Crushpool. -Deathpigeon
- The Troper Wall namespace, allowing people to keep vandalizing away! -Sixth Hokage 1
- The Hopey Tree -inhopelessguy
- A line everyone fucking quotes me for. -eternal Noob
For future killers to know their target.
- The End of TV Tropes -Werty Yertrew (Doesn't exist anymore)
- The Emperor of TV Tropes' Inner Circle and Court -Deathpigeon (Another, more WTF marvel claimed by deathpigeon took its place)
- The Bullet List Contributor Page -paradisedj32 (Replaced by the Troper Wall)
- The "Most Recent Dream" Folder -NE Sgamer 190 (Nominated for its originality) - (Replaced by the Hopey Tree)
- The Bishônen Hitler avatar◊, alias Moetler - Dhana Ragnarok (Replaced by this very page)
♥ Productivity, yeah! ♥
- Tropes I started
- Tropes I added examples to
I want to leave a comment about this...
✔Aͤ͑ͮ͆̂̏͟l̞̺̝͓̒̍̚l̃̆ͭͭ̚҉̘͍͔̩ ̳̠͚͈͋̉̑̄͒͘o͍ͩ̇̿̎͞ḟ̓̒ͭ ̼̩̖͓͆ͦ́͋̀͑̀tͫh̢̰̬͕̭̖͇͊̈ͦ͋e҉̬ ͚̼͓̝̟a̞͛͢b̵̰̼̖o͔̩͔͆ͥ͊͊͛ͫ͊́v̙̼̗̬̈́ͩe҉̻̞̟̦