An outlandish yet polite lurker who found TV Tropes some time ago, and he quickly grew to love it. Nobody knows exactly what his deal is, and he likes it that way because of his extreme shyness. (and paranoia) However, he's also a pretty straightforward and amicable folk, so, if you got any questions for him and/or you just wish to approach him, he will be glad to share some things with you. (not everything, though, because only opens completely to a very limited number of people) He's also the unofficial guardian of the "Playing With" Sub-Wiki, which is also one of his favorite sections around TV-Tropes. (It's a great source of ideas and inspiration) He watches out for both the format/style, as well as for the congruency/ingenuity of the entries. Around the start of December 2012, he initiated a harrowing self imposed crusade to bring the Standarized Playing With Wiki Template to each and every single page in it... And after 2 months, and more than 3,000 pages later, he has finally achieved it! (It's his personal TV-Tropes' related CMoA, if you will)
...For the most part, because he's sure he missed some entries among that massive hyper-text jumble... Besides, a guardian's job is never done! He'll continue to watch out from the shadows... Always helping and editing whenever he can... Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen! Ze real mission has only started...
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me
This Troper has examples of:
- Asexual: Indeed. I wish I could be more honest about this very important facet of mine... But, the hostile environment where I've been force to grow up and live in makes it very difficult to me. Therefor, I'm not accustomed to talk openly about it.
- Berserk Button: Due to my anger issues, I have quite a few. Word of advise - Don't try to push your luck by pressing any of these, ESPECIALLY if done for "comedy" sake... It's not worth it, and you'll only color yourself as an insufferable and tactless jackass.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: Half glass of cider is more than enough to make me drunk.
- Celibate Hero: I couldn't less about intercourse even if I tried. It's just not appealing to me in any kind of way.
- Cowardly Lion / Lovable Coward: I don't know which one, though. Quite a few people say that I'm the former, because I always struggle to be brave despite my overt meekness and multiple fears. And yet, I see myself as the later, because I still don't feel as if I were brave enough.
- Fatal Flaw: Clinical depression. Problems to control and deal with anger. Currently under medical and psychological treatment to deal with both of them.
- Goshdang It To Heck: I prefer to avoid swearing if the option in given. Looking for more elegant and cerebral ways to express anger and frustration is a Self-Imposed Challenge I enjoy.
- Precision F-Strike: ...That said, I'm not exempt from dropping a curse word from time to time, though, when my anger reaches the breaking point. I doesn't happen too often, but...
- Innocently Insensitive: Downplayed, as I'm learning how to avert it... But, it still can show up from time to time. Lots of good people have been hurt because of my sporadic lack of tact and/or sympathy.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Even after making a lot of progress during the past few years, I still can be a rather jaded, utterly caustic, and extremely pessimistic individual... But GOSH DARN IT! That's NOT an excuse to ruin the existence of other people, nor to give up and stop trying to do good! It's constant (and tiring) inner battle, sure, but it's also the right thing to do.
- Mistaken for Gay: All the goshdarned time! And unlike what fiction would want you to believe, it doesn't lead to hilarious misunderstandings and wacky high-jinks, but to discrimination, mockery and hatred. Trying to explain what my real deal is, unfortunately, hasn't worked out, as most people don't believe such thing even exist.
That said, at least I've learned something valuable from those harsh experiences: It has helped me to understand a little better the kind of emotional abuse a lot of homosexual people have to go through, making me a LOT more empathetic and tolerant in the process.
- Mr. Imagination: Mostly during my childhood years... Unfortunately, the environment where I had to grow-up has cruel ways to try to kill imagination, so it has been diluted over the years... HOWEVER, I'm currently trying extremely hard to revive that facet of mine.
- Properly Paranoid: You have to be if you don't want to become a victim in this treacherous and unpredictable world of ours... At least, that's what I always say to me.
- Sex as Rite-of-Passage: Utterly defied. Intercourse is completely unappealing/superfluous to me, as well as genuinely detrimental to my hopes and expectations.
- Shrinking Violet: Unfortunately, as my extreme shyness has proven to be a rather crippling disadvantage during my whole life's course. Even when I REALLY want to open, my timidness drags me down roughly 95% of the time.
- Straight Edge: Unless you count sugar, videogames and Lego, I'm absolutely clean when it comes to addictive substances' (ab)use.
- Sweet Tooth: Not to a decadently gluttonous extent, but I can't go a day without ingesting a sweet treat, as it gives me peace of mind and comfort. Therefor, I always have a candy/snack reserve ready to satiate my cravings.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Hamburgers. Coffee ice-cream is my favorite dessert, and lemon/lime is my favorite seasoning.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Mayonnaise. It makes me really sick, to the point of a thin layer of it being enough to make me puke.
Wiki-Exclusive Related Tropes
- Large Ham: Be either while writing trope entries, Playing With wiki pages, forum posts, and pretty much everything around the site, he's rarely subtle or restrained when it comes to writing.
- Serial Tweaker: Cast in the name of god, ye (EXTREMELY) guilty! Indeed, you'll see how, on this very wiki, (AND the fora) he'll edit pieces of text several times before deciding that the words are finally correct... It's kind of a rude/annoying habit, I know, but it's also better to express oneself as clearly possible to minimize the chances of ambiguity/misunderstandings, even if that requires to edit the original text several times in order to achieve clarity.
- Verbal Ticnote : As you might have already noticed, he likes to attach the word "EXTREMELY", and other similar superlatives, among the sentences he writes.
Favorites (Both media wise and "miscellaneous")
Movies - Live Action
- Pacific Rimnote
- Big Fish
- District 9
- Dr. Strangelove
- Forrest Gump
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch
- Groundhog Day
- Kung Fu Hustle
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- The Negotiator
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
- Seven Psychopaths
- Stranger Than Fiction
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- There Will Be Blood
- The Thing (1982)
- The Usual Suspects
Movies - Animated
- Cowboy Bebop
- Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
- Gundam, specially:
- Princess Tutunote
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Saint Seiya
- Shin Getter Robo: Armageddonnote
- Space Runaway Ideon
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- YuYu Hakusho
- First of all, the classic Donald Duck and Goofy animated shorts, which are pure distilled hilarity, and perfectly in line with the kind of humor I enjoy the most.
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Beast Wars
- Dexter's Laboratorynote
- Godzilla: The Series
- Gravity Falls
- Men in Black
- Over the Garden Wall
- The Real Ghostbusters
- Rick and Morty
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Simpsonsnote
Manga & Comicbooks
Live Action TV
- Super Robot Warsnote
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Dark Souls
- Fallout: New Vegasnote
- Katamari Damacynote
- The Legend of Zelda; most of the games in any case, with his favorites being:
- Lisa: The Painful RPG
- The Lost Vikings
- Mega Man Xnote
- Metal Slug
- Metroid Prime note
- MOTHER 3
- Persona 4
- Saints Row IV
- The Sims 3 note
- Stardew Valley
- Suikoden Vnote
- Super Metroid
- Tales from the Borderlands
Tropes (The "Good", The "Bad" and The "Ugly") [Coming Soon]