Boobs of Steel
Guess the size of a woman's bust is a measuring stick for how strong they are, huh?The tendency for the strongest physical female fighter in a group or cast to also have the largest breasts. Some of the reasons for this trope are discussed on the Analysis page. A physically strong female without Boobs Of Steel is most likely a Cute Bruiser. Compare and contrast with Most Common Superpower. See also Amazonian Beauty. Note that this trope is not common enough to be averted. Unless it is lampshaded, it's just an ignored trope. Also note that in general, this is limited to one or two examples per work.
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Botan from 7 Seeds has the biggest breasts out of the female character and is the best prepared fighter out of her team's members.
- Air Gear has Rika who, out of the Noyamano sisters, is the most physically capable, the most skilled Storm Rider, and a professional wrestler. Needless to say, she has the largest chest in the series. Her sister Ringo is just as badass as she is, and her tits are only a little smaller.
- Hungary of Axis Powers Hetalia is a rather busty Ninja Maid Action Girl. Belarus and Belgium are also noted to have these, though unlike Hungary it has yet to be lampshaded.
- Narumi from Between Heaven And Hell is built like a brickhouse, rivals her mother in bra size despite looking barely old enough to drink yet despite such shapely thickness proves such's as much "Lightning" as "Bruiser" in covering half a room in a single Flash Step then chain-wrestling the protagonist's ass from her sister's room to the next like he's nothing and was poised to Godknowswhat she was going to do with his dick in her hand before he grabbed her by said boobs of steel to tame her.
- In the swimsuit special for Black Lagoon, Rei Hiroe described this trope and commented on how most of his characters adhered to it — on Roberta's page, he wrote "Her bust is huge, so you can imagine just how powerful she is."
- Kallen/Karen of Code Geass. Undoubtedly, she is the most endowed, and she's easily the most physically active member of the Black Knights, being their elite mech pilot. In fact, she's pretty much the only woman in their ranks who's involved in any actual fighting.
- She's physically stronger than the vast majority of men in the series. Her superhuman strength isn't on the same level as Suzaku or cyborg Jeremiah, but she's not that far behind him either.
- Satella Harvenheit from Chrono Crusade has the most physical (and for a while, spiritual) strength of all the women, and makes her Boobs of Steel very clear to anyone with eyes.
- Fullmetal Alchemist has Major General Olivier Armstrong, whose uniform is too tight in the chest. Her badassery can only be matched by Izumi Curtis, who is also very well endowed. Risa Hawkeye is probably the third most capable female soldier, and to no surprise, she is also very busty under her uniform.
- In the Full Metal Panic! universe, compare the athletic prowess of Mao, Kaname, and Tessa. And then compare their figures, as demonstrated during their considerable time nude together.
- Gangsta: Ginger the Twilight has breasts big enough that they have their own sound effects, along with skills frightening enough to make her an elite member of the Twilight mercenary guild.
- In Heaven's Lost Property, Astrea, the Angeloid with the biggest bust, is also the best fighter of the Angeloids even when compared to Ikaros who is slightly smaller. Nymph is an A-Cup therefore she has no fighting ability.
- Averted in High School DXD, at least as far as the Occult Research Club goes. Rias and Akeno are primarily magic users, and the club's strongest physical fighters are Xenovia (around the median) and Koneko (the flattest).
- Meiko from Kangoku Gakuen, in terms of physical strength, is the strongest student at her school. Accomplishing such feats are effortlessly breaking a restroom stall with one kick, wining five arm wrestling matches against boys in a row, and 49 pull-ups just using her fingers. She also has the largest breasts in the series, with most character not even close to half her size.
- Most of the cast of Kill la Kill is pretty well endowed, but the award for breast size probably goes to Ragyo, who is also able to take on any member of the cast without breaking a sweat.
- Tsunade from Naruto. She's physically the strongest female character (emphasis on "female", though most of the series she was the physically strongest character period) introduced in the series yet, and can beat the snot out of guys her own age and relative skill level. With ease. And in the fight with Kabuto, at least in the manga, she recovers fast from an attack that cut off her air, and he wonders how that happened, and focuses his gaze at her chest.
- Boa Hancock of One Piece has the largest breasts (relative to her size) of perhaps the entire cast. Therefore, she obviously kicks the most ass.
- In Outlaw Star, the female with the most physical strength, and physically strongest member of the main cast, is the obviously well endowed Aisha.
- Twilight Suzuka is probably the only female character who's physically formidable and doesn't fit this trope. It's most notable in the "Strongest Woman In the Universe" episode, with every female combatant shown being close to the same cup size as Aisha.
- Cattleya from Queen's Blade sports a bust far larger than the rest of the cast and as far as raw strength goes, she's far stronger than the rest of the cast as well. She's also very muscular, a true Amazonian Beauty.
- Stocking, in Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, is the melee fighter of the duo (for a given definition of melee, as she wields swords but resorts to Razor Wind very often). She also has the bigger breasts, allegedly because all the weight she gains from the sweets she eats goes to her boobs.
- In the Project A-Ko Alternate Universe OVA The Vs., the bounty hunter Liza is quite busty◊, and she gives A-ko a run for her money in hand-to-hand combat.
- Ranma ˝:
- Played straight with Shampoo and Female-Ranma, who have generous busts and are highly skilled martial artists, as well as Miss Hinako who is one of the most powerful characters in the series since she drains power from her opponents.
- Atsuko Nakajima's OAV and movie character designs obviate the trope by making all of the girls extremely well-endowed, even the more modest ones.
- Cool Big Sis Julia from Rave Master is the sole female melee fighter in the group and also has the largest breasts.
- Saber Marionette J, with Boisterous Bruiser Bloodberry being the bustiest of the three female protagonists, and recon specialist Cherry is the complete opposite.
- Sailor Jupiter of Sailor Moon is physically the strongest of the sailor soldiers and has the largest breasts.
- Sakakikido Tsukiko, the main character of Samurai High School and the bustiest. She's easily the strongest person in her school, and her goal is to be supreme commander. Unfortunately, she has to switch places with her twin brother as there are gender restrictions.
- Seirei no Moribito: Balsa is well-endowed and has the feminine muscle that comes from years of spear wielding. Her fighting ability is such, that she was only surpassed by her late master, Jugiro.
- In Sekirei, the most powerful Sekirei tend to be the bustiest, though this isn't a hard and fast rule, with characters such as Kuu, Benitsubasa and Karasuba being extremely powerful, but also modestly endowed. Sekirei also appear to place great importance on breast size and treat it as Serious Business.
- Suguha Kirigaya, from Sword Art Online, is an accomplished kendo practitioner. She also has one of the largest busts of the female cast, both in the real world and in Alfheim Online as Leafa.
- The title character from The Legend Of Mother Sarah qualifies doubly. First, due to being an unusually tall Action Mom and a more-than-decent brawler with aptly ample bosoms. And secondly, due to her steel, prosthetic right-breast.
- Variable Geo: With the majority of the cast ranging from C to D-Cups and being that they're all combat waitresses, the trope applies to everyone (excluding Manami). However, Yuka Takeuchi and Jun Kobuta sport the biggest breasts of the bunch, with Yuka also being one of the strongest competitors overall.
- Gen13's Caitlin Fairchild. In fact, she acquired the Most Common Superpower at the same exact time that she acquired the Super Strength and Nigh-Invulnerability that would make her the team powerhouse.
- In the comic Chaos Campus, pink-haired goth(ish) Jamie is the strongest character, and beats monsters to death with a wrench as a matter of course. So she also has breasts bigger than her head, thanks to enormous breast implants. She's described as "Elly Ripley with silicone."
- In Transmetropolitan, Yelena (who is the less-action-oriented of Spider's Filthy Assistants) says she'd have to be hit in the back with two cruise missiles to fill out a dress the way Channon (whose specific responsibility is bodyguarding) does.
- Power Girl is canonical the bustiest superheroine in the DC universe and, as a Kryptonian, she's got all the powers of Superman, making her one of the strongest characters male or female. It's not uncommon for her to be the muscle in her superhero teams.
- She-Hulk is confirmed to be the bustiest superheroine in the Marvel Universe and as far as physical strongest goes she's one of the strongest characters in the universe, frequently playing the role of The Big Guy on most of her teams.
- Katharsis of The Movement is most skilled in combat of the titular group; able to take on several opponents at once and shrug off tasers. She also has the largest bust out of all the female members.
- Agent Peggy Carter relies on brute force more than finesse and technique, unlike the other Action Girls of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And she's... well, she's Hayley Atwell.
- In the film Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God, the strongest warrior is Lux, the tall, busty barbarian. The other two significant female characters are both waspishly slender spellcasters.
- In The Dictator, Etra, the "virgin guard" with the enormous Gag Boobs, is also the most physically aggressive, and she uses said gag boobs as weapons.
- in Tales of an Mazing Girl, Sarah Jennings is the most Buxom of the Characters- And most powerful woman in the world.
Live Action TV
- Sam Puckett from iCarly is the strongest character known in the series and at the end of the series she has the biggest bust size by far.
- Lt. Vanessa James of Stargate Universe. She's buxom enough for some of the male characters to try to hide a Kino in the showers, and she's tough enough that they don't try a second time.
- Generally, in the heroic fantasy comic Torkan, the most endowed (and/or scantily clad) woman in the storyline would be a) an Action Girl, and b) the Girl of the Week. Actually lampshaded in one storyline, in which the girl's first appearance was disguised as a man complete with sensible armour and helmet: when she slips into something more comfortable, yet less practical, for mixed adventuring and titillation purposes, Torkan comments that she must have had difficulty breathing in that armour.
- OBD takes this trope further than most. Not only is she a strong lady with big boobs but in OVW when Beth Phoenix hit ODB in the chest it hurt Phoenix's hand! For reference, this is the same Beth Phoenix who was able to lift both ODB and Serena for a double Samoan drop. In TNA, ODB let Cody Deaner use her boobs as speed bags while she was training him.
- Robot Girl Mei-Fang from Arcana Heart, being the physically largest playable character all around and strongest unarmed fighter. There is also Parace L'Sia, who is even more well-endowed than Mei-Fang, and one of the most overpowered boss characters in Fighting Game history.
- Marilyn Sue of Akatsuki Blitzkampf not only hits harder than any other female character, but also happens to be both stacked like pancakes and braless, all the better to Gainax with.
- In the indie Beat 'em Up game, BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope for the Young Century, French Vanilla is the most bustiest succubi of the Sexilicous Seven and she's also a wrestler. The game's titular heroine, Pecan Apple, is also stacked and she pulls no punches in delivering a beatdown to protect the peace of the world and her boyfriend, though Pecan is nowhere as busty as half the villains in the game.
- In the Battle Team Lakers series, Natsume is consistently the strongest (physically) of the eponymous team. And despite being a series of H-Games, she's the only one with notably large breasts. The others have "large-but-within-reason" busts typical of Silver Age comicbook heroines.
- Amidst the "three stooges" of NOL Academy from BlazBlue, Makoto Nanaya is the most stacked, and also freakishly strong (also one of the few characters in the series to actually use their hands). On the whole scale, Litchi Faye-Ling has the biggest boobs and not only she has the biggest, most damaging Astral Heats, story-wise shows that under certain circumstances, she is able to overwhelm a gigantic cyborg like Tager.
- Lita Halford from Brütal Legend is the most busty character in the game, which is saying a lot considering that all female characters in the game are large-breasted. She's also a very skilled warrior who fights with a large polearm. At one point of the game she easily defeats the less-endowed Ophelia in single combat.
- Invoked in Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils: One of obtainable power-ups is a Playboy Bunny costume that increases Bunny's damage, defense, and gives her bountiful breasts. The last seems to multiply her body weight, suggesting they really are.
- Ayla the cavewoman from Chrono Trigger has the greatest strength of any party member. She can do more damage with her bare hands than Crono can with his Infinity+1 Sword (in terms of a durability, the character that surpasses her is a machine). And the more you Level Grind them, the larger the strength gap between Ayla and everybody else gets. As Spekkio puts it, she might not get to use magic, but she makes up for it with other assets.
- In Code of Princess, the first three playable characters are the Bifauxnen Ali, the moderately-endowed necromancer Zozo, and the queen-sized Solange. Guess which one wields the 7-foot BFS?
- Even by Dead or Alive standards, Tina Armstrong's boobs are huge, the largest of the ladies at 95cm (37 inches). And being a wrestler, she is the physically strongest.
- As of Dead or Alive 5 Tina is outsized by Rachel, who has a 96cm (38 inch) bust, and is even stronger than Tina thanks to her demonic blood.
- In Disgaea, all of the "human" recruitable women are flat chested, except for the Magic Knights, Kunoichis, Cheerleaders, and Gunslingers. The "monster" recruitable women (Succubi and Nekomatas) are very big-chested, and the Nekomatas are straight up brawlers, utilizing the highest counter attack rate and damage. For storyline characters, Jennifer in the first game specializes in fist-type weapons and easily has the largest breasts in the cast.
- Other Nippon Ichi examples: Prier from La Pucelle has the largest breasts in that game and is probably the strongest physical fighter in the main cast, easily kicking down a steel door in one cutscene.
- Salome of Makai Kingdom is the most physically-oriented of the female cast members and is also the best-endowed.
- In Dragon Quest V, the voluptuous Deborah has the highest physical strength of all the Hero's potential wives and can equip some of the heaviest weapons.
- The Pirate captain Eiliff Thunderfist from Drakensang is the one of the strongest fighters in the game outside of the main party and has huge boobs. Partially justified as she's quite bigger than other characters and not exactly attractive. Last but not least, The Amazons tends to be this.
- Fairly common in Final Fantasy, with female characters this applies to being exempt from the series usual rule where female characters specialize in magic.
- Fire Emblem:
- The Blazing Sword features Vaida, the second-bustiest character in the game and the biggest playable lady; she's essentially a Blood Knight.
- The Tellius continuity brings us Lucia and, as of Radiant Dawn, Mia. Both are Action Girls with very sizable busts. In-universe both have reputations as highly competent fighters. There's also Nailah, who's the bustiest of the playable female characters and is also one of the most powerful characters in the game, and has an in-universe reputation to match.
- In Hyperdimension Neptunia V, Yellow Heart fights with kicks and clawed punches, and her skills have the most "brute force" feeling of the CPUs. Lots of hard blunt hits and explosions. She also has the stockiest build. She's enough to give Green Heart A-Cup Angst.
- Past games have Green Heart, a spear user who hits pretty hard and had the biggest breasts before V and the inversion, White White, a Cute Bruiser using a hammer/axe.
- Aqua is hands down the greatest lady fighter in the entire Kingdom Hearts saga, and is the most powerful mage of both her own trio formed of Terra and Ventus, and of later playable characters, such as Sora and Riku. She also gets noticeable attention trained on her bust, like the frequent zooming on on her breasts and villain Hades's ogling at her in her travels.
- In the side-scrolling beat'em up Knights of Valour the average looking female mooks of the forest respond to the genre's stereotype: they use hit and run tactics, attack mostly using jump kicks, and are quite frail. In later stages of the game, mooks with larger breasts prove to be substantially tougher.
- The Wii game Muramasa The Demon Blade has this in the form of Raijin, a hugely muscular woman who is more than happy to squish (or zap) Momohime Jinkuro. Interestingly enough, she has a "cute girl" sitting posture if you knock her down, and an implied thing for her co-god Fujin (who appears as a tiny green imp).
- In Phantasy Star Online, it's possible to change the size of the female characters' breasts. The HUnewearl, a melee specialist, get the biggest growth.
- Radiant Historia features Raynie, the bustiest of your three female members and by far the sturdiest with a moveset focused on dealing large amounts of damage directly to a target. Compare to the more petite and incredibly fragile Eruca, who focuses on status effects and weak, but hard to resist non-elemental spells; and Token Mini-Moe Aht, whose traps have a higher damage output, but require other party members to knock enemies into them.
- In Seitenshi Yumiel, Yumi's breasts grow when she transforms into the eponymous Yumiel.
- In Sonic the Hedgehog, boob size seems to be proportionate to how Bad Ass you are as a woman. There's Cream, with none at all, who is very weak. Then there's Amy Rose, who has a gigantic hammer and pounds people with it. Then there's Rouge, who kick-boxes and has not only got large breasts (for a kid's game) but also displays actual cleavage. Though one has to take into account that Cream is a child and Amy is a pre-teen while Rouge is a government agent. Though Blaze the Cat is the most badass of them all, while being said to have a case of A-Cup Angst.
- In the Soul Series, Statuesque Stunner and Knight Templar Action Girl Ivy Valentine has a DDDD bust size, largest of all female characters and one of the advanced fighters. And she's always been one of the strongest (though hardest to use) of either gender.
- Kae from the SUGURI series of doujin shoot 'em ups is not only known for having a hot, curvacious and well-endowed body, but she's also a fiery fist-fighter.
- Suikoden has several examples:
- The first one has Ronnie Bell, who is called "the giant woman" for a damn good reason (she's at least seven feet tall and might actually be half-giant), and whose chest, due in part to her sheer size, is noticeably the largest of the entire cast. And she's a monstrous bruiser who fights with her fists.
- Suikoden II has Oulan, who is by far the most stacked female in the game (she noticeably bounces in her battle animation) and one of the top five tanks in the game as well as a bruiser who can dish out absurd amounts of damage repeatedly if properly set up. She's a bodyguard, and does her job barehanded.
- Suikoden V has Nikea, a Big Eater martial artist who keeps up the tradition of dealing tons of damage with just her fists. Also notable is Kisara, an Action Mom who passed on a great deal of 'talent' to her daughter, Lun.
- Zero Suit Samus in Super Smash Bros. is the female fighter most reliant on punches, kicks, and acrobatics, and she's very busty compared to Peach and Zelda.
- Lamia Loveless of Super Robot Wars Advance. She's probably the female character with the biggest boobs between all other Banpresto Originals thus far, and physically the strongest, despite not using her strength too much (being a mecha pilot and all) because... well... she's an android.
- Judith, who is easily the best stacked of the three female PCs in Tales of Vesperia and is also the only melee fighter among them.
- In Tales of Hearts Innes Lorenz has an even larger bust and is also the token Mighty Glacier character. And she can also lift objects way heavier than she is, with ease. It's also lampshaded repeatedly, as first the Boobs Of Steel and her massive axe blade are the subject of an Innocent Innuendo skit. Later in another skit, Beryl theorizes about Innes' super strength, and the player is allowed to choose her guess: "It comes from her breasts!" or "Innes is a Mechanoid!"
- Tears to Tiara 2: Subverted for the heroine Tart, who's a goddess. Played straight for the other female characters.
- Team Fortress 2. The Female Heavy mod by Chemical Alia is roughly the same body-shape as the male Heavy, down to the 'huge chest' thing.
- In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the CharGen "weight" slider is more accurately described as a muscle mass/body frame slider, and for female characters, it's also a breast size slider.
- The King of Fighters has Shermie, Angel, Blue Mary, and Vice (who are grappler/power characters) who all have larger bust measurements than Mai Shiranui. Also, in the first KOF Maximum Impact, Lien Neville (no official 3-sizes given) actually has the largest in-game breasts and is fittingly, the strongest female character. The final boss from the second Maximum Impact game, Jivatma, has "another model" that looks female and has probably the largest bust in the game. There's also Vanessa, introduced in The King of Fighters '99, who is notably busty, bounces quite a bit, and is a purely physical brawler.
- A franchise-wide version of this crops up in The Legend of Zelda: The Hyrule Warriors incarnation of Zelda is the most action-oriented one yet, fighting alongside Link on the battlefield. She's also the bustiest version of the character to date.
- Fanart gives various powerful characters this in Touhou, but there's two canon examples: Yuugi, an Amazonian Beauty with both power and curves (supported by Word of God and an piece of officially commissioned art) and Byakuren who has visible curves in her Hopeless Masquerade Art and sprite, which also has Gainaxing
- It also has the inversion with Suika who's known for being flat and being about as strong as Yuugi.
- Yuka in Variable Geo is one of the strongest fighters in the game, and has the largest bust of the fighters.
- Vanessa of Virtua Fighter not only has the biggest breasts of the female characters, but she's almost a Mighty Glacier.
- KOS-MOS from Xenosaga , is physically the strongest of playable characters and has the largest breasts.
- Arcueid of Tsukihime has the biggest bust out of the main cast, and is by far the strongest character in the game, both in terms of physical strength and overall combat ability.
- Among the cast of Fate/stay night, Leysritt is the biggest among all of the female characters and can wield a giant halberd with ease. She never actually fights in the Visual Novel, but according to notes she's actually physically stronger than most of the Servants.
- Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai is loaded with such girls, but most notable is the strongest (and therefore biggest) of them all - Momoyo Kawakami.
- In Little Busters!, Kurugaya is by far the strongest and most Action Girl-y of the female characters and also has by far the largest bust size.
- Dangan Ronpa has its two most buxom ladies be the two whose "super-high-school-level talent" is physical— Asahina Aoi, SHSL Swimmer, and Oogami Sakura, SHSL Wrestler. The other girls, including a model and an idol singer, are noticeably flatter.
- Also in the sequal Akane Owari have easily the biggest buxom and she is the physically strongest among the girls.
- In Yumina The Ethereal, Deele, the "strongest Ethereal in the galaxy", has the largest chest size out of all the females, with a low-cut top to accentuate them.
- Higurashi: When They Cry: Out of the female cast, physical prowess increases with 'size'; Rika and Satoko are both the youngest (and the least developed); they rely on speed/evasion and traps (respectively) in fights. Rena is a Cute Bruiser at best, who relies on her cleaver to defeat enemies. Meanwhile, Mion (who borders on Gag Boobs, and is the most frequent victim of Male Gaze) is shown defeating the same enemies with her bare fists with relative ease. This is justified, however, by the fact that Mion is the eldest though technically Shion is actually older than her of the cast altogether (she is a few months older than Keiichi). She is also a Mafia Princess, so it's more than likely she's undergone self-defense training.
Webcomics and Other Web Originals
- The Blonde Marvel has enormous breasts to match her Big Beautiful Woman physique, and has super-strength to match. She once fought a woman with even larger breasts, and was losing the fight until she used her opponent's magic cigarettes to enlarge her own breasts. She then won.
- In Crossworlds, the biggest boobs belong to Narhm, who also happens to be 'bout 7 feet tall (counting the horns) and muscled like a bodybuilder, thanks to her day job as a blacksmith. In combat, she wields a huge, two-handed warhammer with devastating effect.
- Alice apparently has this boob based power according to this post of Loserz.
- DiDi in Ménage ŕ 3 verges on Gag Boobs territory, and is astoundingly strong. She is so strong, at one point, she was mistaken for a drag queen.
- In Ronin Galaxy Leona dwarfs Taylor in cup size, making her, of course, the fighter-girl in the group.
- In the League of Intergalactic Cosmic Champions Hamburger Pattie had big boobs & bulletproof skin.
- Buxom Gal, of course. Her cup size varies in direct proportion to how much energy she's absorbed.
- Adharia Kuvoe is heavily implied to have the largest breasts of the female Last Res0rt cast. The fact that she's also a lion-esque centaur only justifies this further, because she's already one of the larger cast members, period.
- Damali in Love/Curse is by far the biggest, strongest and most buxom of the main the characters.
- Pella from Looking for Group has a somewhat credible physique; being muscular but not excessively ripped allows her ample tracts of land to be shown to their best advantage. Just don't put your hand on her shoulder.
- In Sluggy Freelance, Oasis and her Blue Oni clone-ish counterpart Kusari have the largest breasts of almost all the female cast, and are also superhumanly capable fighters.
- Whateley Universe examples: Tennyo is the strongest girl on Team Kimba, and (having the shape of an older girl) has the biggest breasts. Compiler is the strongest member of the Whitman Lit Chix, and has the biggest breasts, since she used nanotechnology to improve her body and overdid it.
- While most of the women of Girl Genius are rather well-endowed, the strongest and most skilled seem to have the biggest busts, like Pirate Queen Bangladesh DuPree and Zeetha.
- In the Watchmen Rule 63 community, (yes, there is one) Edy and Joan are usually portrayed as being quite busty, where as Wanda and Adriene are depicted as flatchested. Danielle also tends to be largechested, but that has more to do with her weight.
- Cato of Seekers is the hardest fighter of the group (male or female) and the most well endowed.
- All women of Dominic Deegan gain a few cup sizes when fighting. Word of God confirms this as blatant Author Appeal.
- In Elf Blood, the best hand-to-hand fighter depicted so far, Carlita Delacroix, is also the bustiest.
- Iron Liz is one of the more well-endowed women to have graced That Guy with the Glasses and is also one of the best fighters on the site, unafraid of attacking villians like Mechakara and Lord Vyce using just her swords.
- In El Goonish Shive, Nanase, Ellen and (by extension) Female Elliot are the best physical fighters of the main cast, and they also have the largest chests. Even Grace is fairly well-endowed, compared to Sarah, who combines A-Cup Angst with an undesired lack of powers.
- Yang of RWBY is definitely the curviest of the main four (and, in fact, all of the female students seen so far), and of course is the one who fights hand-to-hand the most.
- Scandinavia and the World: Sister Germany beats up men with her boobs. As Brother Finland says, women are to be respected, but Lady Germany should be feared.
- Lana Kane of Archer is the bustiest woman in the show and also the best fighter. Also, the other busty female besides Lana - Pam - turns out to actually be a fighter as well, rather than just an office worker.
- Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender has a rather sizable chest and is easily the physically strongest and most agile character in the series who has no powers, male or female. Her name even means "extreme strength".
- Leela of Futurama has large breasts and is the most combat-oriented crew member (and female in general) in the show.
- Galatea of Justice League Unlimited is literally a clone of Supergirl, just aged slightly more. This means that she's a little stronger...and has grown about three cup sizes. Combined with her costume, this makes Galatea an obvious Shout-Out to Power Girl.
- Cheetara of ThunderCats (2011) is both busty and a Lightning Bruiser Praetorian Guard to series' protagonist Lion-O. Her only other female teammate is a juvenile Artful Dodger and Magical Flautist with no real combat experience.