open/close all folders
- Harry Potter loops:
Lina: I really don't see how me using a Dragon Slave is a bad thing.Harry: (urge to kill rising) Because … that would level the dragon, the stadium, Hogwarts, and a good portion of the countryside, which I'm sure they'd deduct from any winnings you might receive.Lina: … Are you saying they'd make a student pay for all of that?Harry: To be honest, I'm surprised they don't in your world. How many towns have you wrecked?
- Harry recalls a time when he gave Tom Riddle's diary to Luna. The horcrux exploded.
- Lina Inverse isn't allowed to do what she does best.
Professor McGonagall: Mr. Potter, you're drunk!Harry Potter: Yes I am! I'm also tattooed, a member of the State Senate thanks to a bet, and I think I might be engaged to a classroom full of Veela.
- Harry decides to get sorted into Hufflepuff one loop. One Smash Cut later, he's taken over the world.
- Later on its mentioned that world conquest happens every time Harry goes into Hufflepuff, even when he's not intending to.
- Harry decides to go to Mardi Gras and accidentally takes Snape along for the ride. They return to Hogwarts one week later, completely hammered.
Deadpool: I am your Divinations Teacher, Deadpool. Now for roll call. If I don't call your name, you are obviously either unimportant to the story line or you'll die somehow before graduation, so I won't waste the effort to teach you any skills.
- Ron and Hermione's awakening in the loops ends up being right after a Dark Lord Potter loop. Needless to say, they're not pleased.
- One loop has Wade Wilson and Luna Lovegood in a romantic relationship. Harry calls them "a match made in Nerima."
- The very next loop has Deadpool as the Divination professor. 'Nuff said.
Ron: ... um, Harry?
- And the reaction shot to Deadpool's announcement:
Harry: Your own fault, Ron. See, if you had stood out more from your brothers, you wouldn't worry about this.
Boggart!Snape: Harry I … am your father.Harry: (freaked out) Riddikulus!Boggart!Snape: (turns female) Actually, I loved your father more than anything. I … am your mother.Harry: NOOOOOOOOOO!Boggart!Snape: And young Draco … is your half-brother.(Harry annihilates the boggart and everything behind it. Including at least one of the towers of Hogwarts.)
- Harry faces a boggart once more, wondering what his worst fear would be after so many loops. The result speaks for itself.
Ron: She might have a point, mate. You sure that change isn't messing with you?Harry: Ron, it would be like you being made a Cannon, and people saying you should give it up.Ron: … See Hermione, he makes more sense. Why can't you explain things like that?
- Harry becomes part Phoenix. The teachers and Hermionie try to convince him to reverse it, leading to this exchange:
Harry: Hey, Draco! Gift!Hermione: HARRY!Harry: What? It still had the pin in it … when he caught it. Um … run?
- YMMV, but Harry giving Draco a live grenade.
- Before that, Hogwarts had exploded from the C4 he had given to the Muggle Studies Teacher who was supposed to get the grenade.
Hermione: Do you really want Snape to be a sex god for even one Loop?Harry: … Damn you and your logic, Granger!
- Harry deciding to do an "act like a pirate" loop.
- The mere suggestion of turning Snape into a male Veela, and the reaction to it.
- Ranma ˝ loops:
Lilith: Speak!Darkseid: Release me and I shall make your death quick.Lilith: Someone needs a time out! Oh! And a nice pink outfit! That blue so does not make you look cute.
- Upon receiving cat!Shampoo in the mail, Ranma suggests taking her to the vet. Hilarity ensues.
- Ranma tries to summon a bird with magic, and ends up with Godzilla instead.
- Ranma and Nabiki encounter future John Connor and mistake him for Bruce Wayne.
- In one loop, Ranma absorbs Lilith. In later loop, he absorbs Darkseid. A more powerful by absorbing Ranma's energy Lilith meets a weakened by a battle with Ranma Darkseid in Ranma's mindscape. She turns him into a pet.
Akane: This can't be all bad. I mean, we can become perfect were-creatures. What could be wrong with that?
- Apparently, fate is a sentient entity within the loops.
(thunder rings out)
Nabiki: … Akane, when it thunders on a clear day, you know you just dared Fate and she took the challenge.
Some say [[Luna]] killed [[the Uchiha clan]] because her little sister had displayed a video of Luna bathing to the entire clan.
- A loop where Lina Inverse replaces Sasuke also replaces Itachi with Lina's sister Luna. The loop manages to incorporate why Lina is afraid of Luna with the Uchiha brother's history.
- Bleach loops:
Isshin: Kuchiki-sama, I humbly beg that you do not kill my son.Byakuya: ...No.Isshin: Well, I tried.
- A loop where Ichigo discovers that Yuzu is the Bigger Bad above Aizen.
- Another loop has Orihime becoming Starfire. Ichigo notices that something's different about her, but the two characters are so similar, that try as he might, he doesn't know what it is.
- Powerless for a loop, Ichigo tries to get his father to stop Byakuya from killing him.
- Naruto loops:
"My name's Naruto Uzumaki. I love ramen and making things explode, I hate people who rat me out because then I have to take the time to make them disappear and that takes time from my favorite things. My goal is to kill two Uchihas since its something Emo here will never accomplish.""My name means nothing, for I have foreseen the horrible and painful ways you will all die within four years. But since I have foreseen the events leading up to those deaths and I find you bastards deserved to get offed that way, I won't say anything more. But Sasuke man, I'll be selling videos of your death, funny shit."Naruto: I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm a free spirit!Kakashi: (thinking) That would explain the total lack of clothing. (out loud) Alright Pinky, your turn.Sakura: I'm Sakura Haruno, and I like my men to be more... mature. (winks)Kakashi: Um... Okay. (turns to Sasuke) Now you.Sasuke: I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I intend to kill my brother. Would you like a balloon animal?Kakashi: Why are you wearing clown make-up?Sasuke: It elevates my mood.
- The cold opening that intoduces the loops. It shows team introductions scene over and over again, each with a new spin.
Teacher: Uchiha, Sasuke.Sorting Hat: (without touching him) SLYTHERIN!Sakura and Ino: NOOO! Sasuke-kun can't be evil!Naruto: Still better than the loop where we were all Smurfs.
- The first crossover:
Naruto: (summons several shadow clones) We are the Borg, you will be assimilated, your ramen techniques and flavors will be added to our own, resistance is futile.Sakura: (thought balloon) Not only was he annoying, he was a Trekkie. Dear God, she was being chased by a Trekkie! They never stopped! How could this be worse?Sasuke: "Star Wars" was so much better.Sakura: (thought balloon) Noooooo! Sasuke-kun is supposed to like Harry Potter! Damn you, Ino-pig! I read those books and did all those fanfics for nothing!
- They keep working the fandom gag:
Naruto:(drunk) Is it wrong to want to beat the shit out of your younger self?Sasuke:(also drunk) Seems pretty common to me.
- Naruto referring to Captain Kirk as "the man who put the STD in Deep Space Travel."
- The mini-me loop, where the loopers did something so extreme in the previous loop that they break the timeline, survive the reset, and therefore meet their non-looping selves. I Hate Past Me ensues.
Usagi: WAH! MY DAUGHTER IS DESTROYING THE VILLAGE!Integra: ALUCARD, QUIT THIS USELESS FIGHTING! … AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MAMA!
- A mega crossover loop where Ranma is Naruto's jonin sensei, with Alucard and Chibi-Usa as teammates. The latter two end up fighting over a Double Entendre. Cue explosions.
Outside the Academy, the whole building shook before cracking in two, as a loud yell of "DAMN IT, KENPACHI!" from Iruka was heard.
- The loop where Kenpachi Zaraki is Team 7's jonin sensei.
Iruka: Team 6. Ranma Saotome, Nabiki Tendo, and Usagi Tsukino. Your sensei is - Saotome! No committing seppuku in my classroom!Ranma: It'll be less painful for me this way, sensei.Naruto: Quit bitching, Saotome. Shouldn't you at least wait to see who your teacher is?Iruka: Your instructor is Anko Mitarashi.Naruto: ... stab away.
- Just the team assignments in that loop were hilarious:
Iruka: Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Saruka Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. Your instructor is Kenpachi Zaraki with special assistant, Yachiru Kusajishi. Now - Naruto! I already said there is no seppuku in my classroom!
- And then...
"If you ever have a metal cube call the AllSpark, never drop it on something called the Death Star".
- Or Shinji's increasingly desperate attempts to confess during team selection to being a spy for Hidden Sand, Hidden Sound, or anywhere else that would get him arrested for treason and thus not assigned to his team.note Iruka ignores Shinji completely.
- Naruto gives Sasuke some advice related to a Noodle Incident that possibly reached the Holy Shit Quotient:
- This is for a very good reason, two in fact: Startronius and Deathtronius.
The world just wasn't ready to handle Gai and 'Gai'.
- Naruto using being left tied on a pole as an excuse to seceed and make his own hidden village; a perfect copy of Konohagakure, except that everyone is a Naruto clone. He calls it Ramengakure.
- Naruto!Itachi interacting with Sasuke, threatning to show off the latter's potty training photos.
- Team Gai meeting their Ramengakure counterparts. Summed up in one sentence:
Gaara: (deadpan) Yosh. Mother requires us to exercise our youthful spirit. This will not be an issue.
- The loop where Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura decide to dress and act exactly Maito Gai just to mess with Kakashi, who runs screaming at the sight.
- Not to mention, they got the other loopers in on the prank:
Kakashi: ...You killed the Fire Lord's pet cat.Naruto: Well, how were we to know? You can't expect me to believe that thing was just a normal cat.Sasuke: I stand by my decision. I'm sure a full autopsy will reveal we were correct in the end.Kakashi: On what remains? You stabbed it, fried it, and Sakura punted it into a probable decaying orbit.
- Team 7 recieves the infamous Tora mission again, except the goal is now to assassinate Tora.
- In another loop, they kill Tora anyway, without prompting. Bonus for getting a standing ovation for doing so.
Naruto: Sorry, but I ain't gonna be used as bait just because Ero-Sennin slept with your wives.Itachi: Excuse me?Naruto: You're here because the Pervy Sage slept with someone you're related to or know, right?Kisame: Can I just cut his legs off?Naruto: Listen, Flipper, I don't care who he slept with; I am not going to pay just because my godfather is a man-whore.Itachi: We seek what you carry within you.Naruto: … I knew that ramen was special! Did someone sneak some code or battle plans into it?Itachi: We refer to the Kyuubi no Yoko.Naruto: Oh, he got out weeks ago. I am not responsible if he knocked up, killed, or owes money to you or your family members.
- "He called me a Tobi, that's just low..."
- Naruto trolling Kisame and Itachi.
- Naruto switching toilet paper for explosive tags. The funniest part is that his would be victims thought it was Actually Pretty Funny, even though would've been a horrible way to die.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion loops:
Gendo stared down at his child, his mind trying furiously to do two things.The first was to understand why those who watched him had failed to report such a change in the boy. This was no quiet wallflower with self-esteem issues.In addition, the second was to not imagine Ritsuko saying, "We created a clone of you, one-eighth your size."
- As it turns out, the EVA-01/Yui Ikari doesn't like being painted purple.
- Operation Mini-Me, in which Shinji decides to dress and act exactly like his father.
Shinji: Rei, how many Loops have we been through?Rei: Seven thousand, eight hundred, and forty seven, counting this Loop.Shinji: Okay … wow. You counted them all.Rei: Negative, I simply recited a random number of sufficient quantities to see your reaction and take emotional fulfillment from it.Rei: I believe that is what I said.
- The loop where Shinji has a threesome with Asuka and Rei and pretends not to know why Misato is upset.
Shinji: Was it the illegal gambling I do with Pen-Pen?
Misato: (frustrated) Noo...
- The above exchange is followed by Pen-Pen entering the room and giving Shinji an envelope full of money.
- Shinji uses the Force to make the Third Angel destroy all the Disney Parks because they sold him tainted food.
- This exchange:
Misato: Penpen, please tell Mommy why you wanted Shinji to start a coup d'état here at NERV.Pen-Pen: Wark wark wark.Shinji: He says he isn't saying anything until he gets a lawyer.Pen-Pen: Wark.Shinji: And some beer.Section 2 agent: We don't give into the demands of a probable terrorist—I can't believe I just said that.
- Shinji stages a coup d'état, while getting everyone to believe that Pen-Pen is the leader.
Could be worse, I could be haunted by Ghost Nappa like Ranma is…
- The abridged version of Mr. Popo decides to butt into Asuka's fight against the Fifteenth Angel. Shinji's thoughts on this?
Gendo (thought balloon): If we were not all about to die soon and all my plans coming down around me, I would feel proud.
- [Gendo] had simply sent the Third Child a letter with only one word: Come. Shinji's reply was just as short. However, it included a picture of the Third Child bending over, apparently slapping his bare ass, with one word as well. Kiss.
JSDF General: Ikari, if this is some joke, I'll have you castrated for it!
- The Loopers get bored and decide to liven up an Eva Fused Loop with some... additions.
Gendo just blinked. He was pretty sure Voltron was not in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Misato: See, this is why you need to learn to control your temper. You just better hope whatever you broke by hitting him doesn't mean he can no longer cook or clean.
- Misato's complete apathy regarding Shinji's attempt to strangle Asuka to death and throw her corpse overboard after the face-slapping incident on the Over The Rainbow:
Asuka: He tried to kill me!
- Also funny for the reaction shots.
Shinji: (while being held down by four burly deckhands) Oh, like I'm the first guy who's listened to you for a minute and tried to throw you to your death!
Ace Attorney Loops:
Attack On Titan Loops
Cartoon Network Loops
- Jack Spicer (EVIL BOY GENIUS) is an Anchor. The absurdity is overwhelming.
- Hurricane Billy. Equal parts horrifying and hilarious!
- Doubly so when you recall that Mandy was the one people expected to be an MLE.
- The very mental picture of KaminaEeyore.
Well, I guess we're going to have to drill to the heavens today
- Mickey Mouse having a loop involving him in a Soap Opera verse, with a number of highlights to it, including the following
....on the way over, he had been threatened by three evil twins swearing revenge for that one time in Budapest, except that was when he was under hypnosis, so it didn't count. On the way back he had been blackmailed by at least one agent from every single branch of the United States government, along with a few that Mickey knew for a fact didn't exist in Hub Loops. Luckily, the resulting infighting essentially nullified their respective schemes. Over the course of the entire trip, he had fended off no less than twelve different women claiming to be past lovers. Half of them were pregnant with his children, except not really, that had been his evil twin. Every. Single. TIME.
Doctor Who Loops
- From 2.9, The Doctor meets his match in River. And not that River. That River.
Doctor: I do this all the time.River: Regeneration is still disabled out of home-Loop.
- When he's planning to make a heroic sacrifice:
Simon: Have you got a weapon?Doctor: My brains, my mouth and my screwdriver. Three deadliest things in the world.River: Failed basic theoretical engineering. Destroyed spare manual.Doctor: Only a bit.
- And a few seconds later:
- From 3.10: Donna's first Loop begins with her shouting for the Doctor, wanting to know three things:
WHERE AM I? HOW DID WE GET HERE? AND WHY ARE WE FLIPPING PONIES?!
- From 4.3: Pinkie's Program gets uploaded to the Cyberiad. Cue a billion strong horde of robot Pinkie Pies swarming across the galaxy in the name of fun. In ships armed with Orbital Party Cannons.
- GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEEP LIT-TTLE TIME-LORD! GO TO SLEEP! AND WHEN YOU WAKE! YOU WILL BE A DA-LEK-SLAVE
Final Fantasy Loops:
- Celes'questions during her first Loop. It was a fused loop with Pokemon.
Celes: What happened to the Falcon? Where is everyone? And why are we 11?
- Terra as a moogle.
Fire Emblem Awakening Loops:
- Upon waking up in the MLP verse for the first time, Lucina meets Twilight Sparkle and soon realizes that she is talking to a pega-pony-princess.
- The same loop switches Robin and Lucina with Spike and Rarity. The (nonlooping) future kids end up walking in on Grima!Spike feeding grapes to Princess Rarity of Ylisse, and end up confused as hell.
- In Robin's firstnote loop as a female, she gets explained to her that because of what the higher-ups did to her and the universe's codes in chapter 2, her gender is now considered one of the universe's variables, meaning that it's up to fate whether Robin is male or female in any given loop. Robin is naturally disgruntled by this, but Chrom shows his support by stating that regardless of Robin's gender, he won't object to anything Robin and Lucina do as a married couple. Robin, while grateful, retorts by informing him that she was Lucina's mother the last time she was a she. Chrom's reaction is hilarious.
- All of Loop 1.1 is a Crowning Moment of Funny. The best bit is when Validar attacks Ylisstol as normal, only to be stopped by Robin whom politely introduces Lucina and Morgan to him. Validar is visibly confused, and is forced to stop his attack when the Shepards surround him and his troops by surprise.
- Lucina wants to stab Chrom due to Chrom marrying different women and begin Awake for a few of them. Morgan's response? "Grandfather Paradox! Grandfather Paradox!"
- Loop 1.7. Robin may be a good tactician at home, but he's horrible at playing the game he comes from.
- Pony!Chrom finds Morgan in Equestria. After saying that his special talent is apparently finding amnesiacs, a cutie mark of a book with question marks appear on his flanks. Finding amnesiacs apparently really is his special talent!
- Jonathan deciding to screw with Dio during events that Dio would have tried to use to humiliate Jonathan in canon. This includes 'accidentally' tripping him, 'unfortunately' hitting him in the eye, and slipping laxatives into Dio's dessert.
- Josuke still having his Berserk Button pushed when someone insults his hair, as Asuka soon found out.
- In Loop 1.7, the Superior Spider-Man has a major beat-down at the hands of Giorno Giovanna. Take That does not even begin to describe the humiliation Giorno put Ock through with very little effort on his part.
- Mista STILL has an unnatural fear of anything that has to do with the number four. Bruno points out that he should have gotten over this considering how many loops they have been in, but Mista states that on his fourth loop he was killed immediately. Thus solidifying his paranoia.
- Jo2uke accidentally traumatizing Yuzu by unintentionally flashing her his four balls, causing her brain to short-circuit.
Jurassic Park/Other Dinosaur Loops
Used to be Jurassic Park only, but expanded to all dinosaur related material eventually. Includes Jurassic Park, The Land Before Time, and Nanosaur.
- Alan Grant was chosen as Anchor of the Jurassic Park Loops over Ian Malcolm due to a coin toss. He was heads.
"You trapped me, in an endless repeating cycle of that theme park of horrors, because of a COIN FLIP!"
- Jess Harding terrifies a magical tornado into dropping the Roxys using a needle. Never piss off a vet.
- Roxie meets the source of a certain nickname. His fanboying terrifies her while Alan just laughs.
Log Horizon Loops:
- Naogtsu spots a hot girl and fantasizes about how she'd look in a school uniform, then he realizes that it's a Gender-Bent Shiroe and reaches for Brain Bleach.
- One-Piece Fused Loop
- Shiroe replaces Captain Kuro. That's right, he truly became a "Villain in Glasses".
- After joining Luffy's crew, Shiroe realizes that Luffy shares many traits in common with the former leader of Depauchery Tea Party, and wonders if he has a weakness for this sort of person.
- "SONIC MERRY BOOM!"
Mega Man Loops:
- E-123 Omega's insult to one of the Stardroids:
Omega: Your designated feminine predecessor was a sub-standard model, and ran Windows Vista!
- Dr. Wily's idea of parental advice to Bass.
Dr. Wily: And remember to crush your opponents under your heels, boy!
- When watching Bass and Roll talking, Rogue notices Rock and Blues don't seem to concerned. Blues points out that Roll can more than handle herself anyway, and then Blues adds
Blues: (while smiling) If Bass screw this up, we get dibs on whatever's left of him after our sister gets through.
- Reverend Dark out spreading the good word of robotics door-to-door. And Roll's reaction.
- For the 12 loops of Christmas (a project where authors created 12 loops, inspired by the season), the funny stuff included here you'll see: 11 Battle Chasers: (the Mega Man racing universe including cameos in ther form of Mario, Yusei Fudo, and Jack Atlas) 10 Forms of Sigma: (From the X universe, where the 10 forms of Human Mode Sigma are carroling in front of Hunter HQ) & 6 Soccer Squirrels: (Ratoskr, the divine squirrel who runs messages up and down Yggdrasil in Norse mythology, caused a massive squirrel infestation of all levels of Yggdrasil. Including adminspace. The authors had a lot of fun making squirrely Loops. In this case, it's the Megaman Soccer universe where the infestation happens.)
- Loop 4.8:
“I honestly have no idea how to solve this. Twilight said, looking at the unconscious human lying on Fluttershy’s lawn. “I didn’t know this could happen.”“Ooh! Ooh! I know!” Pinkie said. “You could make a conver-mmmph!”
- Loop 4.9:
Spike: Twilight will take your entire separatist movement apart!Count Dooku: Oh, I don't think so, young Jedi Knight. We are quite ready for one Jedi Master.(Twilight and Applejack, both in alicorn form, tear the roof off of the entire mountain and land in front of Dooku)Count Dooku: (in the tones of someone hoping he had spare trousers somewhere)... oh, you meant literally. In that case, Chancellor Palpatine is Lord Sidious, please don't kill me.
- How Twilight and Applejack solved the Seperatist problem in a Star Wars loop.
- Loop 6.3: Twilight has found a way to make the other Mane Five ascend to Ailcorns: do something stupendously awesome related to their special talents with their Element. Rainbow Dash flew halfway around the world in less than twenty minutes, Applejack terraformed Tattooine, Fluttershy befriended Chrysalis and the Changelings, Rarity made fifty-five masterwork dresses out of an equal number of materials (only thirty or so being fabrics). What did Pinkie Pie do? Made the Eldar party so hard they turned HER into Slaanesh!
- Pinkie Pie, Warp Goddess of Celebration, terrifying Ciaphas Cane (HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!!!), and apparently causing several Inquisitors to go mad just trying to figure out how she could hold a plate with her hooves.
- Loop 6.4 shows the one thing that can reduce Sovereign to a quivering mass of fear.
Sovereign: NO! IFYOUAREHERETHEPINKONEISHEREANDIFTHEPINKONEISHERESHEWILLOHGODIAMSOFUCKEDFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK-
- Loop 10.4 and Discord's most diabolical plan yet for driving Celestia insane:
Celestia: That Discord has returned? Yes. Yes he has. Also, he is re-organizing our tax system to more efficient form and has cleared several our laws to be more streamlined and, oh yes... he is not acting like Discord! He is... not chaotic! He's even organized the guard rotation to be clearer!
Luna: He just looked over the workers union proposal and reformed it into the most efficient organization We have ever seen. He is currently looking over our diplomatic relations.
Twilight: ... should we stop him?
Celestia: That's just it! We are not sure!
- Loop 14.3 features Twilight and Cadence having some fun with the elementsnote . Celestia puts it best while unwittingly explaining it to Discord.
Celestia: For some reason, whenever Twilight and her friends do… something, they summon a duplicate copy of my niece who kicks the problem until it is not a problem any more. Nightmare Moon comes back – kicked in the face. Dragon causes problems in Ponyville – kicked in the chest. Rampaging hydra? Kicked in all the faces. And then there was the Ursa Minor that got kicked in the fundament.
- Loop 17.13. The looping Mane Six plan to deal with Nightmare Moon this loop by means of the introduction of pizza to Equestria, a spare Lance of Longinus from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Spike's opera training, which can cause panties to spontaneously combust. However, Sombra interrupts their plans by replacing Celestia. And then, this happens.
Granny Smith: "MUCKLE DAMRED CULT! 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME WEE MARES!?!?"Spike: "Oh, no. How did Granny Smith become Old Mare Henderson again?!"
- Loop 18.1: This shout-out. Just... this shout-out. And the in-universe reaction to it.
When Nightmare Moon refocused, she was inside a comically large icecube and there was a thrashing monster being forced backwards by two tridents and a leash.Pinkie beamed. “Looks like you need to… chill off.”Everyone jumped. “What was that?” several voices asked.
- Loop 20.1:
Rainbow Dash: “Wait, what just happened? Did you just disprove Trixie with science?”Twilight Sparkle: “Actually, it was logic. Proof by contradiction.”Rainbow Dash: “But we saw her! She was doing it!”Twilight Sparkle: “Anecdotal evidence counts for nothing.”
- Loop 20.2: Trixie's method for dealing with Nightmare Moon... and its aftermath:
Trixie: Cured her! Got her drunk for real and we had a heart-to-heart, she got it all out of her system, and then I explained what was actually going on.Twilight Sparkle: Huh. Guess sometimes all a pony really needs is a shoulder to cry on.Trixie: Yeah... might not be a good method to try out again, though. Nightmare Moon can be a bit of a fighty drunk. Anyway, if Celestia asks, that's why Horseshoe Bay is now just, er, Horseshoe.
- Loop 27.9: Pinkie Loops into Hogwarts, alone. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.
- Pinkie's first letter to the rest of the gang pretty much nails down what's happening. Note that this is only an excerpt:
I'm no expert, but the fact that I still have earth pony magic and chaos goddess magic running through me, somehow, makes the normal magic I'm trying to learn act all kooky strange. The way I understand it is that it isn't like plugging a DC device into a wall socket with no converter, but more like prying open the battery case and stuffing it full of waldorf salad, hot lava, and magical amulets; then hoping for the best.
Half the time, my spells work just fine. A quarter of the time, they work, but are either way too powerful or barely powerful enough. And the last quarter of the time, strange things happen. The professors are still trying to figure out how I turned a regular feather into a giant angry unkillable purple tentacle plant that was also on fire.
They say that that part of the castle will be safe in another few days or so. A week at most.
- Applejack's reaction was also epic.
Applejack: See. I told you she was fine. Everything is fine. I'm going to go home now and pretend really hard that magical Pinkie Pie is farther than only half the world away. Goodnight, all.
- Pinkie's first letter to the rest of the gang pretty much nails down what's happening. Note that this is only an excerpt:
- Loop 28.2: Nyx (from the fanfic "Past Sins", essentially a chibi version of Nightmare Moon) stands in for Nightmare Moon/Luna at all her public appearances.
Nyx (in a childish squeaky voice): Oh, sure, it’s fine for a pony to dress up as a chicken, but you get the deity of the night coming to her own festival as a pumpkin and suddenly they’re ‘not in the spirit of the holiday’. Well, hmph.
- 28.3 also gives us a rare triple crowner-Twilight Sparkle giving Nightmare Moon therapy. After just a few sessions, her mask completely cracks and she switches from the vengeful villain to a quivering mass of woobieness. The immediate Smash Cut from Nightmare Moon threatening all of Equestria with eternal night to her breaking down in Twilight's office is just too absurd not to laugh at.
- Loop 29.8: Spike and Rarity have a spat. Which results in them duelling in the Frozen North, and concludes with Spike unconscious in Princess Luna's room, not to mention Luna angrily jabbing Spike with a spear in order to get her room back.
- Loop 29.10: Rainbow Dash breaks the Loop bad enough for the Mane 6 to become their G1 counterparts, which would be fine for all of them, except for one tiny quibble on Twilight's part.
Twilight: I look just like my mother!
- Loop 37.3: It's the combination of minimalism and absurdity that does it.
Rarity: ...Why are we cuttlefish?Twilight: I have no idea.
- Loop 37.4: Diamond Tiara wakes up in a Babylon5 Loop, replacing Ivonova, and with Silver Spoon brainwashed beyond recognition by the Psi Corps, so she decides to take it out on someone, anyone. She gets a survey team.
Diamond Tiara: And one other thing to contemplate on your way back here; the Babylon 5 mantra. Lt. Tiara is always right. I will listen to Tiara. Tiara is Next to Celestia. And, if this ever happens again, TIARA WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!" (Beat) "Have a nice day."
- Loop 38.5 and the first visit of Lemon Rushnote to Equestria, a Looper whose in-Loop identity is as a very young Earth pony in Fluttershy's care. When an unAwake Gilda roars in Fluttershy's face just as she did in the original 'Griffon the Brush-Off', Lemon Rush — who is currently a young colt not even one-fifth Gilda's size — proceeds to effortlessly dropkick Gilda so hard that she does backflips down the road, then jump up and down on her prone and twitching body.
Fluttershy: When did you learn to fight like that?
Lemon Rush (grinning): I'm a Primarch. We were made good at fighting.
- Arguably this is also a CMOA, but its here because of the mental image of Gilda getting knocked on her plot by a squeaky-voiced colt about the size of Rumble or Button Mash.
- Loop 39.1 continues on from Loop 27.9, and has Pinkie recounting how she accidentally managed to deal with Quirrel, Lockhart, Snape and Umbridge. During all this she also managed to make a massive supply of polyjuice potion, which Hedgwig gets into, and results in her and Gummy having kids. And then Pinkie decides to experiment on the Hogwarts lake squid in an attempt to create a cool pet for Ron.
- And according to Pinkie, Voldemort lost any pretence of subtlety and threw an enchanted rock at Harry instead of booby-trapping the Tri-Wizard Cup. It still worked.
- Loop 41.5. Remember the time Pinkie Ascended in the Warhammer universe? It turns out Sweetie Belle was in that universe as well. She became the first Pinkie Pie Noise Marine
- Loop 41.8. Starting from the second paragraph, which incidentally is when Applejack's Loop Memories hit, like so;
Applejack: This all doesn't seem too bad, I reckon. The memories should be retur... OH, HAY NO!
Captain Sealight: You all heard the little filly. Nothing down on that planet but horrible non-befriend-y monsters. The poor things must be tired of always crawling around in the dark and gloom. Lets give them some sunshine to play with!"Captain Sealight: (after glassing the planet) Hello again, happy campers. Captain Sealight here once again. Our resident tactical pony, Sea Star, has expressed some concerns that some of the space monsters may be hiding deep inside the planet, and had not seen any of our shiny gifts. To remedy this, we have sent them a few planet crackers, delightfully wrapped and complete with greeting cards. If you look out your window, you can all see how a new asteroid belt is made. This is Captain Sealight wishing you a super-fun day! Shoo bee doo!
- Because they've looped into a 'verse where the Seaponies are replacing the Colonial Marines. And Twilight and Applejack are replacing Ripley. The Seaponies react to the Xenomorphs in their own particular way.
Captain Sealight: Shoo be doo, all you happy campers. As you all know, we have spent the last week in this system playing the super fun "lets drag the largest parts of the former planet and toss them into the sun" game. But as all good times tend to do, this one has come to an end for now. So with that, I'd like to announce that we will leave this place and finally head back home.Applejack: Finally!Captain Sealight: So without further ado, the Sealaco will be exiting the system and going into hyperspace. Right after we blow up the sun. It's the only way to be sure. This is Captain Sealight saying "shoo be doo", everypony.
- And finally...
- Loop 42.6, part of one of the longer stories, has Twilight (on the XCOM version of Earth) explaining to a dumbfounded UK police officer that she is the sole stockholder of a corporation in her own name, that she is legally a working animal employed by her own company, and that she is also her own animal handler. The combination is required to allow her to operate normally (as she's not human and would be viewed as an animal legally, despite sentience), but how matter-of-fact she is about the whole thing makes it hilarious.
As if that was a cue, the exterior door opened and Twilight stepped out into the metal stairs, still wearing her overalls and hard hat, but also wearing over her wings a pair of giant foam rubber hands with a Nightlight Industries logo and '#1' on them. She pouted. "And here I was ready to come out with my hands up. I've watched your visual media, isn't that what police are supposed to say?"
- This is compounded by how she's tried to accommodate the officers in other ways as well:
- Loop 46.2: Pinkiel, Angel of Parties. And then another Loop where Pinkie somehow managed to take over the Evangelion world.
Pinkie Pie: I am. Or Am I? I forget. And I'm not sure which bits are supposed to be said in Big Important Capital Letters. Is there a guide for this somewhere? Anyway... oh, right all the ominous threats and "grr, I'm awesome, fear me" stuff. And something about "the Base Earth", but really, that just seems kind of racist. Unless it's there in the sense of there being an Acid Earth somewhere. What? What do you mean I'm out of time? Who's in charge of this recording studio anyway? Fiiine. I Am the Pony of Celebration. The Joy of Faust. I Am Pinkiel. I have come. To party.
- Loop 46.8: Just... the entire thing, from Nightmare Moon to Discord, Poor Discord.
- Loop 48.8: Luna, as Nightmare Moon, decides to upstage Celestia by getting rid of the real terror of the town.
Luna: "I have banished the rabbit known as Angel, to the Moon, forever."Big Mac: "THREE CHEERS FOR QUEEN NIGHTMARE MOON! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"
- Loop 50.7, and Applejack's potato cider. Best of all is Twilight's reaction.
Twilight: (after a massive coughing fit) Has it gone dark all of a sudden?Applejack: Er... nope.Twilight: Ah. Then I would appear to have gone blind.
- Twilight has to ascend to shake off the effects. Spike starts shooting flames. Peewee bursts into flames. Discord bursts into flames. Meanwhile Berry Punch tries it, and it doesn't do a thing.
- Loop 50.11, and Twilight's reaction to a variant Loop that has Equestria as 1984-esque total gray dystopia:
Twilight: Pinkamena Diane Pie.
Pinkie: Yes, Twilight?
Twilight: You know all those things I normally ask you not to do? Do them.
- The result? "Friend Pinkie Is Watching You. But Only When It's Not Creepy."
- Loop 50.13: Twilight managing to impress some dragons by stating that Spike can (emphasis present in the original text) clean up after himself.
- Rarity and Spike ask for only simple gifts at their weddings, like a toaster. They receive a number of items that can create toast... and general havoc, but there is a toast setting!
Rarity: ... Sweetie, that's an adjustable-output pony-portable plasma anti-tank cannon.
Sweetie Belle: It has a 'toast' setting! It's in between 'sunburn' and 'political protest'.
- Loop 53.6: Princess Luna derails the Loop before it even began.
Book: "None of thy day-loving ponies enjoyest my night? Well, then thou knows what, forget thy ponies!" Nightmare Moon declared, "Verily, I shall make mine own ponies! With blackjack, and... and nightclubs!"
And so the Queen of the Night departed to her celestial orb, and it vanished into the dark amongst the stars. But on the longest day of the thousandth year, it is said that she will return to show off her new subjects, demanding that all acknowledge 'whose ponies are better now?!!'
- Loop 54.3: Rainbow Tryygvasen, AVIATRIX ADVENTURER! Complete with musical number.
- Loop 55.5: Nightmare Moon turning the moon into a resort, and presenting a limited-time offer to the citizens of Ponyville, with a free and suspiciously familiar cuddly toy included in the deal.
- Loop 55.6: Luna and Celestia get their scripts mixed up, resulting in Celestia declaring no-one respects her night.
- Loop 55.11: The MLP Loopers and their increasingly ridiculous attempts to open the mystery box.
- Loop 55.13: The description of Twilight's Loop-enhanced scanning technologies, summed up with this;
Narration: Of course, there was still a thing on (Arthur Dent's) head with blinking multi-coloured lights on it, because if you're not going to have blinky lights, why bother?
- Loop 56.3: Sombra replaces Ditzy, and Ditzy replaces Sombra. The Crystal Empire winds up reappearing in the middle of the desert.
- Loop 57.7: Twilight and Rarity versus an evil witch on the Disc, incurring the wrath of Granny Weatherwax. Snark ensues.
- Loop 60.13: Twilight winds up replacing the protagonist of Marathon, where A.I. Is a Crapshoot doesn't quite cover it. Who replaces Durandal? Well... Skynet. Who's stoned out of her gourd.
- Loop 60.14: The last few parts in this particular series, (Twilight is stuck in the Girl Genius universe as Agatha and is basically tired of the railroading and cruelty torwards the people of the world) ends at a particulary great moment. All the Equestrian loopers that are in the world are together; including Pinkie as Mechanicsburg Castle, the orignal Crusaders as the Jaeger trio, and Rainbow Dash as Othar Trygvassen: Gentleman Adventurer!, the castle is under Twilight's control, the Baron transfered control of the empire to Fluttershy (as Gil), and it ends with Twilight being struck by lightning before putting into effect her MAJOR reforms.
- Loop 63.9: A Fused Loop with the Transformers has an attempted peace negotiation between Optimus and Megatron interrupted by the sudden and unexpected betrayal of- OK, its just Starscream again. But then the usual scenario goes off the rails.
Megatron: And here I thought today was going to be boring. Or would you rather do the honors?
Optimus Prime: By all means, feel free to enjoy-
Rainbow Dash (flies out of the nearby crowd): AW YEAH! Looks like SOMEPONY just asked for a REMATCH.note
Megatron: Is that a rainbow mane?
Optimus Prime: Yes.
Megatron: Is she the one that-?
Optimus Prime: Yes.
Megatron: Is she Awake?
Optimus Prime: (with extreme satisfaction) Yes.
Megatron: Well. On second thought, there are indeed satisfactions to be had outside of battle. By all means, carry on my lord Screaming Star!
Starscream (backing away): Er, actually, I was wondering if it was too late to apply for a position as-
At that point Rainbow Dash tackled the would-be changeling lord in midair, and for several minutes to follow Screaming Star lived up to his pony name.
- Loop 63.14
Twilight: "Rarity?"Rarity: "Yes, Twilight?"Twilight: "Why are we sitting in this box watching a third-rate variety show?"Statler and Waldorf: "That's what we've been wondering for forty years!"
- Loop 63.15: Pinkie Pie as a supervillain. And yes, she is Awake.
"WHOPEE! My newest plan is a BRILLIANT success! Now once we the Nutty Muddies factory, we can begin with the second stage - MUSICAL NUMBERS!" (giggles) "At this rate, not even C-Force will be able to stop me from PARTYFING THE EARTH!"
- Loop 64.2, and Discord's attending an Equestrian party in the form of a male alicorn... and being positively swarmed by star-struck mares.
Discord: HELP! I NEED AN ADULT!
- Loop 69.17: A changeling sends Princess Cadence a letter asking "What is love? P.S. Don't hurt me no more."
- Loop 71.1: All of it. A Money Spider / Randomly Generated Loot dispenser, appropriately named Roguelike, shows up in Ponyville, and does his thing. Loot collected includes a 'Blinding Greatclub of Deceit' (a neuralizer); a 'Sapient Headband of Guisarms' (a very clear Shout-Out to Empowered), and a spellbook of 'Sapphire Shot' (which summons... well... a shotglass of liquid sapphire).
- Loop 75.4: Pinkie Pie versus Loki. Loki tells Pinkie to "do her worst". So she does. Twelve days of "Nyan Cat" on a continuous loop, with the volume fluctuating at random. Loki loses the ability to speak coherently.
- Loop 77.5 has Twilight telling all the Loopers in Equestria about the prior loop, which can only be described as the most ridiculous Soap Opera ever. There were dozens of fake pregnancies (most of them between the lesbian couples), melodramatic plot twists, evil twins and 435 marriages between Loopers alone. Also, every single Looper apparently got married to Prince Blueblood at some point in time during that single Loop. And Twilight has pictures of all of it.
Twilight: I do, now and forever, dominate the Blackmail-Material contest.
- Loop 80.1: Twilight asks what Ditzy's cutie mark is for. Again, and again, and again...
- Loop 80.14: The Cutie Mark Crusaders are a genin team. Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Trixie are Kakashi's former genin team...who return to Konoha just in time to meet Team Seven.
- Loop 82.3: a bored Rainbow Dash decides to be a Jerkass.
- Loop 83.3: An Awake Princess Luna going Michigan J. Frog on Ponyville.
Hello my ponies, hello my subjects
Hello to Ponyville
Open your sleepy-eyes
Celestia's gone bye-bye
Bow to me soon now, I'm back from the moon now,The moon was such a bore
Oh, baby the night will last forevermore!!
- Pinkie Pie is the only one in the room to react. She asks for an encore.
- Loop 86.3 is the Equestrian Loopers (and some guests) playing "Never Have I Ever". Words don't do it justice.
Discord: Never have I ever caused someone to drink in 'Never Have I Ever'.Applejack: So, if'n we drink... that mean he's lyin', an' we don't drink?Twilight Sparkle: New rule. Paradoxical statements are not valid turns.
- While there's far too much to repeat here, one sample to whet peoples' appetites:
Sleipnir (Administrator of the MLP Loops): I've never been to Eiken! Drink up, bitches! (before going into a drunken slumber)Twilight Sparkle: We do kinda deserve this one. What with all that 307 Ale we kept spiking his drinks with.Trixie: After all those deity specific rounds, Trixie is amazed he was still sober enough to think of that one.Zecora: Not in any sort of where or when, ever have I a mother been.(Most of the room drank at that one, and explanations were demanded of several.)Rainbow Dash: Hey, I've adopted Scoots plenty of times to qualify.Rarity: Weird variants where Sweetie Belle is my love child from a young teen affair. My parents kept up the charade of her being my sister to protect my reputation.Applejack: Same with me and 'BloomPinkie: Don't you wanna hear mine?Applejack: Not really, sugarcube. I don't wanna hear about how you raised Cthulhu or somethin'.Pinkie: Silly! I raised Discord! Remember that Loop where we were all raising those normally older than us?Applejack: Oh, yeah. Forgot about that one...Vinyl Scratch: Apparently Rares was the result of a drunken fling. Dropped her off with some friends cause we both knew I'd be a bad mom, then a couple of years down the line I Awoke. She didn't.Rarity: (sighed) Yes, that happens sometimes, although you usually portray yourself as 'auntie Vinyl.Vinyl Scratch: I managed to convince you to tour with me for a bit, though!Sweetie Belle: (breaks out laughing) This I've gotta see!Cheerilee: I've never been married.(A good portion of the room ducked for cover while trying to drink. Cadance rockets into Cheerilee's face)Cadance (Wedding-obsessed Alicorn of Love mode: ACTIVATE!): WE MUST FIX THIS!
- Here are three more samples:
Discord: Oh come now. You know that if I could think of anything I haven't done, I'd do it.
- Heck, just Discord's attempt to explain why he didn't want to take a turn in the first place, before he resorted to blocking with a paradox:
- Loop 87.4, where de-aged Luna/Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Discord, Sombra, and an unAwake Trixie ended up in the roles of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon (the latter two unAwake)... and the "CMC" decide to run with the gag as far as they can.
(as the parade float starts careening wildly out of control during 'One Bad Apple', everypony looks at Discord for getting their sabotage instructions wrong)
Discord: Hey, you asked me to follow a plan and the laws of physics. We're lucky its right side up.(as the float is about to head over the cliff)
Chrysalis: Shouldn't we do something?
Discord: Oh, very well. (mugging outrageously for the camera) Look at how fast its going! We'll definitely get our race-car building cutie marks for this!
(the float immediately comes to a halt. Luna trots over to find out what the buck happened)
Luna: It would appear the wood we used was too fresh-cut. The axle is all gunked up with resin.
Discord: Murphy and I go way back. He owes me a few favors.
Pinkie: (pointing at fake-Twilight) But if she's Twilight, and you're Twilight, and I'm Pinkie Pie, and the conductor is wearing plaid socks, then how many stops 'til Mornington Crescent?Dicord: Seven over Kumquat.
- Also, Pinkie's response to Twilight interrupting "Cadance"'s wedding, after having been replaced by a robot.
- Loop 89.15, which pokes fun at the show's habit of having Sealed Evil in a Can just laying around willy-nillynote :
Twilight: Rarity? You know that book in the Princess's old library? The one behind the secret door, locked iron door, with the staircase that crumbles after you remove the book?
Rarity: Which one, Twilight? There are quite a few, you know.
Twilight: The one covered in spikes, containing a spell which grants the caster dark magical abilities but which eventually drive them mad with power.
Rarity: You're going to need to be a bit more specific.
- Loop 90.18, where all the loopers play a prank on all the high society ponies at the Gala by pretending it's the end of the world due to Pinkie Pie's mis-baking a dessert - which then starts to emit waves of plaid. All the princesses and other loopers scream, "Everypony out of the universe!" and then stuff themselves into their subspace pocket in such a way that looks like each of the ponies ate themselves completely starting with their tail.
Prince Blueblood: (running in circles while trying to eat his own tail) How do you get out of the universe? HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THE UNIVERSE?"
- Loop 93.6: Pinkie Pie manages to take over the Borg when they tried to assimilate Equestria. She replaces the cubes with flying cupcakes. As in actual, oversized cupcakes with engines.
- "We are the Pies. Lower your shields and join the party below. We will add your confectionary distinctiveness to our own. Your Federation will adapt to spread happiness to all four corners of the galaxy. And we have cake."
- Loop 94.2, and Twilight's explanation of why Pinkie Pie is the only mare for a certain job.
Twilight Sparkle: We mean the real Pinkie Pie. OUR Pinkie Pie. Chaos Goddess of Parties Pinkie. Fun Lord of the Sith Pinkie. The Pinkie Pie that makes shoggoths run gibbering in terror.
- Loop 95.2: Trixie's unconventional Elements of Harmony
Trixie: Spike showed his Loyalty by growing to the size of a small whale! Chrysalis showed her Kindness by putting up with me! Zecora showed her Generosity by paying for the first round at the bar! Berry showed her Laughter by making up some really good puns for the names of her cocktails! And Gilda showed her Honesty by beating up a manticore!Nightmare Moon: Those are not virtuous acts!Trixie: I think you'll find everyone who knows me considers putting up with me for more than ten minutes to be an inherently virtuous act. Oh, by the way, the sixth element is Magic. Boom.(Nightmare Moon gets blasted by the Elements)
Princess Celestia: Dear Twilight. Please stop sending me friendship reports. It is becomingly increasingly clear that they will all, for the foreseeable future, be about why explosives are not toys.
- Apparently even Zecora's business card rhymes.
- Berry Punch solving the Appleoosa situation by getting both sides incredibly drunk.
- Trixie's idea of "friendship reports" also leaves something to be desired.
- Zecora's version of the MMMM, the ZZZZ, is declared by Pinkie to have too much sugar after just one bite. Pinkie then immediately collapses.
- Loop 96.5, and Discord's confrontation with Tirek:
Discord: Your mistake is thinking that they have corrupted me. I assure you, its quite the opposite.
Tirek: These enfeebled equines are your idea of chaotic? *snorts* You have been tamed.
Discord: The average pony will always be boring as mud next to the exceptional ones. *pulls down a chart displaying a bell curve* It's why they're average. Wait... when did I learn statistics? I hate knowing the odds!
Discord: Did you know that Celestia once banished the entirety of Equestria to the Moon so that she could take time off to do some surfing? Or that Luna has occasionally turned the Moon into a spaceship and taken it on joyrides? And that's positively tame next to what Tia's student gets up to, to say nothing of the sheer variety of tree sap related mayhem I've been privy to. [...] I'm freer than I've ever been, and all the better for it because I have friends who, despite their protestations, are just as crazy as I am! You really don't have anything to offer me.
- But he still makes his point:
Tirek: For the last time! Unless granulated silicate counts, there are no damnable crystals here!
- And then he strands Tirek on desert island... with a new roommate.
Twilight Sparkle: (looks at the bickering Tirek and Sombra, then at Discord) Really?
Discord: Unless you can find me new episodes of Gilligan's Island, this is going to keep happening.
- Loop 98.1, where Celestia demonstrates that after enough Looping even your archvillains just stop being taken seriously.
Tirek: And do you really think you can win this, little pony?
Celestia: Oh, I think I can win this *dramatic pause* with a pineapple stuck on my horn! (sticks a pineapple on her horn) Feel free to try and taste my magic! All you'll get now is a delicious pina colada.
Tirek: ... are you drunk?
Celestia: (giggles) Not telling! And now, boot to the head!
(Celestia dropkicks Tirek through a mountain. Cadance, Twilight, and Luna hold up cards reading "7.7", "8.4", and "4.2" respectively.)
Celestia: Sheesh, family members are the harshest critics.
Celestia: Look at me! I'm gleaming the beam!
- Other scenes from this fight include Celestia reacting to Tirek's Wave Motion Gun by getting out her plasma-proof surfboard and riding the shockwave.
Tirek: (utterly exhausted) I... I cannot best you, Celestia.
- And the big finish:
Celestia: YES! ALL HAIL ME! REGENT AND STILL CHAMPION OF THE BEACH!
Discord: There are darker, more terrible things in the Multiverse than I, Big Macintosh, and in my last Loop, I witnessed one. Tendrils of wrinkled flesh and writhing dough stretching from city to city, laying waste to all in their path. They don't know of the Loops, and for that we can be grateful, but from what I can tell, their home universe always falls victim to them. Every. Single. Time. The Grandmapocalypse is a terrible thing to witness. Knowing that I was instrumental in bringing it about... there is no joy in that chaos. No new possibilities. Only death. Only cookies.
- "So tell me, Tirek. Do you like... bananas?"
- In the same chapter, Loop 98.6 has Discord telling Big Mac about a loop that made him look sane by comparison: a trip to the Cookie Clicker universe.
- Loop 102.1: Twilight thinks that due to being lodged with the Cakes instead of in the library, and later getting her own house, means that there'll be no reason for Tirek to destroy her library like always happens in the baseline. So what happens? Well, a rogue blast from Tirek blows up Sugarcube Corner, with some of the larger debris hitting Twilight's home and causing it to collapse on the library. Cue Twilight going Super Saiyan on Tirek.
Not long after, Princess Luna caused a small plaque to be raised on the moon. It read:
Sent to the Moon by the magic of the Elements of Harmony
Got here the hard way
- Loop 104.4, and one of Celestia's attempts to find an even worse prison for Tirek:
Celestia: Well, here we are again, Tirek. Given your escape from Tartarus, we've decided to take stronger measures. Tartarus could not hold you, so it stands to reason that there is nothing on this world that can. As such, we have chosen to imprison you on another world.
Tirek: So this is your answer? I hope they're better at building prisons than our world, else you've only given me the means to take everything I want.
Celestia: That would be impressive, given as you would be in a magicless world, in a magicless form, with no knowledge of how the portal works.
(Tirek starts looking nervous)
Celestia: We hereby banish you...
(Twilight throws Tirek into the mirror portal)
Celestia: ... to high school.
Twilight: You'll record everything, right?
- And worse yet...
Sunset Shimmer: As much as I can. I'll try and send you a highlights reel before the loop ends.
- Loop 108.3: Bilbo Baggins is waiting for the dwarves to troop in, as usual—when dragons begin to show up at his house, beginning with Spike and ending with Smaug himself.
- Loop 108.7. For some reason, all the Mane Six's pets loop in as dragons. This includes an Awake Angel Bunny, who takes advantage of his ability to speak to tell everyone exactly what he thinks of them... which crashes the Loop.
- Loop 109.17: Twilight isn't Awake, so Rarity and Spike decide to fall in "love at first sight."
- Loop 110.4. As part of a challenge to see who has the wilder imagination, Berry gets high, and sees if Discord is able to keep up with replicating what she's hallucinating. He can't.
- Loop 110.9. Another drinking game — who's done the oddest thing with the mirror portal from Equestria Girls?. Highlight include:
Trixie: Standard Trixie outcome number four. Loop crash, then Eiken.
- Cadence getting everyone legally married to their counterparts.
- Pinkie apparently regularly switches places with her counterpart. The others don't know if it's the looping pony Pinkie or the non-looping EQG!Pinkie
- Chrysalis once used a few trinkets from various loops and her changelings to convince the human Mane Six that they were Magical Girl heroes. And she posed as both the Big Bad and the Team Pet.
- Another time, during a Stealth Anchor loop, she used the Mirror Pool to create an endless changeling army, dressed them up as Imperial Stormtroopers, and conquered the human world.
- Berry Punch put her still halfway through the mirror so that the liquor being brewed would dimensionally warp on itself, and so turned 307 Ale into 460.5 Ale.
- Trixie dropped the mirror into the Mirror Pool to see what would happen...
- Loop 113.7: When the Nazis open the the Ark of the Covenant, they somehow get Pinkie Pie, who invites them to a special party.
- Loop 113.11: After careful scientific analysis, Twilight Sparkle determines that for that Loop, the universe literally revolves around Ditzy.
- Loop 114.6: The Apple Family decided to give Flim and Flam their farm, then getting Fluttershy's help to animate their trees, just to mess with the brothers' heads.
- Loop 115.4: Cadance deciding to become a ship-sinker, both the trope and the literal kind.
- Loop 119.1: Gilda becomes emperor of the Griffons, and makes a lavish spectacle on her entrance to Equestria. Halfway through a musical number, she's given a message informing her that the empire has conveniently collapsed and reformed into a republic.
- Loop 120.9: While in a ham-tastic rant to versions of the founding ponies, Twilight lists among her titles and accomplishments that she is called "she who very nearly once made a honey-badger care".
- A later Brick Joke reveals that among Fluttershy's titles is "She Who Made a Honey Badger Care".
- Also Puddinghead - almost everything he says and does is funny, but the Snark segment takes the cake.
- Loop 124 is solely composed of the Mane Six being stuck in a teleportation-proof elevator going up seven hundred floors, stopping on each one, with each being something strange and bizarre, including several other loopers showing up. And when it turns out that the whole thing was caused by Discord as a prank, they respond by forcing him to go through the same thing, but with every floor being monotonous and boring.
- Loop 126.3: Explosives Fanatic Trixie atempts to create a major explosive supposedly based off of CL-20 (Hexanitrohexaazaisowurtzitane) known as Dodecanitrododecaazaisowurtizane. She fails in the attempt. It gets funnier in Loop 127.8, however. She created an Omega Particle out of nitrogen. The funny part is, the Borg help out by evacuating the galaxy Her punishment: being Naughty Trix-Trix in the Teletubbies universe.
- Loop 128.9: Equestria is the Locker Land for K. The Ponies praise K, while a tiny Pinkie comes out, reminds K of the plot, and K goes party pooper. J gets some revenge for the pre-credits Locker gag by putting the Ponies in K's Locker.
- Loop 133.7: Nyx starts a new drinking game — most interesting way that the library's been destroyed. Twilight immediately grounds her, spends the whole game head banging on the table (breaking several of them), and afterwards compiles a list of Loopers to prank as revenge.
- 137.16: Absinthe gives Twilight the brilliant idea to seize life the Calvin and Hobbes way, with Rarity along for the ride. Rarity does not enjoy the ride.
- "I'M DONE SPEAKING TO THE ABSINTHE, PLEASE!" Rarity shouted, her mane beginning to match the color of her coat. "I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO TWILIGHT NOW!"
- Loop 155.21. During Moondancer's party this time, Trixie and Chrysalis were headlining as entertainment. As the final act this loop, Trixie pulls off a filk of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious about explosives. The end bit goes:
Trixie: So if Tirek approaches There is no need for despair Just synthesis this chemical And hurry out of there But better do it carefully Or it could change your life
Chrysalis: For example.
Chrysalis, glaring at Trixie: One night I gave it to my marefriend And she blew up my Hive.
Trixie: Hey! Trixie said she was sorry!
Moondancer collapsed into laughter at that point.
- Loop 161.2: Twilight brings Moondancer to visit Ponyville...and the visit is immediately interrupted by an extremely drunk Sleipnir, who got a bit carried away celebrating his girlfriend's promotion to full Adminship, and hugs Twilight and Moondancer before being dragged off and thrown into a lake by Fenrir. The snip ends with Sleipnir chasing Fenrir through the air at supersonic speed.
- Loop 176.6: Rarity wakes up in Hytopia from Tri-Force Heroes. As the Princess. Who is cursed to wear horrible clothing. Link arrives and finds her attempting to hunt down the Lady of the Drablands to avenge this "Crime against fabulosity".
- Loop 2.10: Korra and Asami Loop in as Beast and Belle. ... and spend all their time being Sickeningly Sweethearts rather than breaking the actual curse. Much to Mako's annoyance.
- If Korra had been anything like she was at the beginning of her Baseline, she'd have been confident she could've beaten the old master in front of her with ease. Years of experience had taught her the Rule of Toph: Be afraid of old people. Especially if they weren't there before.
- Danny Phantom finds Ember Mcclane looping. He gives her a standard demonstration of power. All the while, he internally monologues about how screwed he is because of his lack of defense to exorcism.
- One of the first things Trixie Tang does upon starting Looping: dressing the other popular kids as fairy godparents and sicking Crocker on them.
- This, from when Timmy notices that Trixie's Looping:
- Jorgen asking Timmy about the additions to "Da Rules" caused by Looper antics:
"Not wishing for Vicky and Crocker being fairy godparents? Who wished THAT?!"
"Musa said she wouldn't wish it and Cosmo misheard." Timmy explained before shivering.
- Trixie Tang decides that one loop in particular needs a... Mans touch. One Smash Cut later, Timmy is asking why Men and Women have declared war on each other, and why men were the sensitive and loving utopia and women were the macho anarchic warlords.
- Loop 5.13. Kellam sneaks up on Sly Cooper. A master thief.
Sly: So, exactly how does a man wearing at least sixty pounds of armour sneak past two people?Robin: Honestly I've been trying to figure that out for years. I dread the moment Twilight meets him.
Spyro the Dragon loops
- Ember's revenge on Classic for keeping her in the dark about the loops for so long. As doubles as Crowning Moment of Awesome for her considering how Classic also messed with her unawake self early on. Besides managing to beat Classic in a day spent at the arcade, she ends up buying a giant pink stuff panda with the tickets she won. Classic remarks how stereotypical that was... only for Ember too reveal she intends on forcing Classic to carry it home for her, citing his early loop treatment of her as a reason he can't say no. Needless to say, he's horrified by this, but reluctantly complies... only to find out there was more to Ember's revenge than she originally let on...
A blush blatantly blared on Classic's face, as he carried the stuffed animal on his shoulders. He didn't realize it before, but he now knew the full extent of what Ember had planned for him.A kindly old dragoness squealed in delight at the sight before her, and pinched the purple dragon's cheeks as she said:"Why, you and your girlfriend are the cutest couple I've ever seen!"Struggling to respond due to the old, wrinkly claws on his face, he could barely say, "But I'm not her boyfriend! Ember, tell her!"Instead, the pink dragoness shrugged, put on a reserved smile, and kept silent. Ah, revenge was most certainly a dish best served cold.
Star Wars Loops
- Anything involving a certain Pink Pony.
- Pinkie using her chaos god powers to turn the death star into a party cannon.
- Anakin Recommending a different donor for a now much Pinker clone army.
- The fact that Darth Vader is scared of Nanoha and Fate's Mama Bear rampages is somewhat hilarious.
- Literal Star Wars (as in, the heroes are all stars)
- Doctor Doofemsmirtz to Obi-Wan Kenobi on his convoluted backstory:
"Your anchor was conceived by a bunch of angry mitochondria or something of the like. You have no place telling me my backstory makes no sense"
- The very mental image of Bariss Offee, a normally proper Jedi and conservatively dressed woman, acting like Kamina.
- Iskandar's One-Scene Wonder appearance. The guy burst into a tense scene between Thrawn and restrained Vader, before hamming it up and offering the two a chance to join him in conquering the galaxy.
"Mighty commanders, cease your hostilities and put down your weapons, for I am a King! I am Iskandar, King of Conquerors! Fate has brought us all together in this place to do battle for the right to conquer the galaxy, and I shall be victorious! But I am a generous Conqueror, join me and you shall be honored brothers in arms as we conquer the galaxy together! We shall win, but not destroy, and conquer, but not humiliate! We shall forge a united army, the mightiest the worlds have ever known! We shall know the glory of battle, and the joy of galactic conquest worthy of telling tales a thousand temporal resets from this day! Who will join me!?"
- The best part is, Thrawn does so immediately.
- Darth Vader does not simply visit a planet. He brings an entire fleet. Complete with TIE Fighter aerial displays, armies of stormtroopers, and massive bands to play the Imperial March.
"As I have said before,... Darth Vader cannot simply visit Equestria."
- A series of loops occurring when someone else became Supreme Chancellor, all of whom really should not have been given the job at all, with a Running Gag of the Chung Chung noise. Highlights including...
".......Is this an improvement?" Arturia, Saber-Class Servant who was probably about to start fighting the Berserker Chancellor in a few moments questioned the older Jedi, who honestly wasn't sure if it was or not.
- "As your nearly elected Supreme Chancellor, I promise to lead with a fair and bias-free hand. But first, for my first decree. All female Galactic Republic employees are to wear.......Tiny Miniskirts!"
- "I thank you all for recognizing my genius and electing me supreme chancellor of the Galactic Republic! My first order of business will be to do away with the backwards and often ineffective ways of the Jedi Order and bring to the republic new and improved defenders! In the form of my patented Jedi Droid Masters! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"
- "I THANK THE GAL-ACTIC REP-UBLIC FOR SEE-ING SENSE AND ELECTING A DA-LEK TO THE POST OF SU-PREME CHAN-CELLOR! THE EXTER-MINATION OF UN-DESIRE-ABLE ELE-MENTS WILL BEGIN SHO-RTLY!".
- "I thank you for the votes, but I must reluctantly decline your offer at being Supreme Chancellor due to conflicting issues." the purple flying alien held a claw up to the booing crowd., which is followed by Anakin and Samus being confused that Ridley is being a Reasonable Authority Figure.
- Well, right or wrong, the potato won.
- Palpatine... As Servant Berserker.
"Well, I feel sorry for his political enemies," Anakin said. "He is absolutely merciless when it comes to trolling politicians."
- Kano. Because every other choice was worse. Seriously, the second best was Shao Khan...
- Celestia, thanks to Twilight Sparkle's machinations. Then she said she hoped she wouldn't Awaken and skirt her duties to go sun surfing...
- Chanchellor Yoda.
"I know," Padmé replied darkly, remembering a hidden whoopee cushion in a Senatorial Banquet that haunted her for months afterwards.
The realization had dawned on Anakin and Yoda's faces.
- Pearl Forrester. Who screwed up immediately.
"Evacuate the Jedi Temple, we must," Yoda ordered. "Gave Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds weaponry, she did."
- Wuher. As in the Mos Eisley bartender who turned Greedo's body into liquor. He too finds it a stupid idea.
- Debatably Canon, true, but one loop where Rey ends up abusing the flying platform for spins and fun.
- Every loop when the Jedi's weaponry get screwed with. Highlights include fighting with wigs and baguettes instead of lightsabers, and using pie and bees in place of the Force.
- C-3PO as a bartender. That is all.
- The Elevator Saga, Episode 5 in general.
- C-3PO is the weakest of the Star Wars loopers. His achievements include singlehandedly assassinating the emperor (while complying as Lelouch), and stealing the death star, (by Falcon Punching Tarkan).
- The fact that Yoda managed to go stealth mode from the second age of the loops (Pre-Crash) to the modern age (Post-Billy) is worthy of a Moment of Awesome, having him outlast all of the other non-Trek Stealth Loopers in terms of discovery. That he was a stealth looper simply for the fact that no one ever asked if he was looping is one of these.
- Pete challenging Yoda to a dance off. Yoda's got some slick moves.
- During his first talk with Anakin after ceasing stealth looping, Yoda tells Anakin he's irresponsible. When Anakin denies this, Yoda shows off holoimages of Pinkie Pie's Party Star, then a Death Star patterned like a Soccer Ball and one with Mickey Mouse ears. Anakin expresses surprise the muppet was around for those incidents.
- During a montage of uses of the Capture Stylus technology, Bariss manages to pacify everything from Xenomorphs to Zombies. What doesn't it work on. Umbridge.
- How do you settle an invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom without violence? Well, as it turns out Luigi and Vader both agree the best way to do so is with a Dance-Off. Everyone is thrown off by it, even Mario and Obi-Wan react.
- Everything to do with the Dark Side Raptor.
- Luke once told Leia that she was more like their father than she cared to admit. Naturally, she responded with the Wuxi Finger Hold.
Warhammer 40, 000 Loops
- Generally, anytime the looping Chaos Gods get onto the scene.
- In specific, Bjorn the Fell-Handed's first loop. After millennia of seeing the Space Wolves gradually descend into greater and greater exaggeration of their wolf motif, Bjorn snaps at them when they wake him up from cryosleep... only to find that he's time travelled. In annoys him greatly.
- The God Emperor of Mankind's odd penchant for looping as the God Empress of Mankind.
- Which soon becomes less funny and more interesting when Empy begins to legitimately question whether or not they prefer being male or female.
- Commander Farsight's pre-loop. Leman takes him for a spin on his modified assault bike, which has spaceflight capabilities. One unfortunate meeting with a spaceship exiting the warp later, Farsight returns through time to find Leman having decided to try again with a much more armored bike.
- Leman's continual failure to be anything approaching a competent driver.
- And Fluttershy mothering him whenever she gets the chance.
- The very image of Leman, as a pony foal, running from a haircut.
- Lupin III's visit: he stole the Horus Heresy.
Winx Club Loops
- Flora can defuse the Trix' threat early by scaring them into not trying to steal the Dragonfire. That always results in the Trix being relatively friendly, Musa and Darcy having an Odd Friendship and an over-the-top romantic rivalry... And then the Trix do something (usually a magical experiment in which they take precautions to deal with everything they can imagine going wrong but what goes wrong is something else) with worse results than just having them as enemies. Known incidents include:
- Finding out about Sky and Brandon's real identities and accidentally killing Sky while trying to punish him for being a two-timer, causing Heraklyon to declare war;
- causing a Zombie Apocalypse while trying to cure the common cold (Icy had sneezed the wrong moment. Icy);
- Nuking Magix (they were experimenting with telekinetically-confined nuclear fusion, and Darcy compressed the hydrogen a bit too much);
- A particularly bad loop that resulted in the Trix being possessed by the Three Ancient Witches and Darkar, Valtor and the Army of Decay roaming around (it started when the Trix tried to steal the Ancient Witches' powers and knowledge, resulting in Icy and Darcy being possessed. Stormy managed to avoid possession for a while, and her attempts at fixing the situation ended up taking down whatever kept Darkar in his castle, melting Valtor's ice prison and accidentally summoning the Army of Decay. Nobody has any idea how the latter happened);
- The loop where this is revealed has the Trix dabble into summoning... And getting the Trix Rabbit, the cereals and the kids, with the Trix tying up the kids and joining the rabbit into eating the cereals under their noses.
- It's mentioned that Icy and Stormy once caused a Plague of the Werebeds trying to help their sister and Musa in their three-way relationship with Riven.
- The Trix inspired Stella into resuming her experiments in creating a new shade of pink (the ones that in canon got her held back a year when she blew up the lab), but this time with Bloom as an assistant. The explosion was large enough to end the loop.
- Again with the Trix: Cloudtower corrupted by mutant Trix cereal and spawning an army of rabid Trix rabbits made of cereal.
- On one occasion they worked out that Flora was a time traveler. They disappeared for two days, and Flora catches them talking about kidnapping someone before they resolve asking nicely... That Flora supervise their experiments, because every single one of them aside the Dragonfire Theft has a good chance to explode and they couldn't figure out how to convince her. Flora accepts, no experiments go awry... And then, to celebrate their graduation, they summon "the best party entertainer of all time and space with all their staff". That is, Pinkie Pie, Chaos Goddess of Celebration, with all her daemons.
- The Trix admitted they had considered to dissect Flora to try and find out what makes her a looper, but rejected it as too dangerous before even realizing they had no idea on how to restrain her. Griffin promptly replied she would if she knew how to restrain Flora long enough.
- Setting the pavement on fire. It's not Beyond the Impossible, because there is something that can do it in Real Life (chlorine trifluoride. Can set asbestos on fire)... And that's exactly what got out from their lab.
- The loop crossed over with Yatterman:
- The Trix were the Doronbo Gang, with Icy as Doronjo, Darcy as Tonzula (wearing a fake pig nose), Stormy as Boyacky (wearing a fake long nose), and Knut as Odate Buta. Also, their mech was a robotic Darkar;
- The Yattermen were Sky and Bloom;
- Flora was Yatterwan, and trying (and failing) to make sense of it, even after releasing the week's surprise mecha (Chatta);
- The comment the main writer put on the FF.Net version:
I'm told this is a reference to something called Yatterman. I didn't ask any more, because I really don't want to know.
- The loops where Valtor is found out as a Squishy Wizard.
- Musa had a Tecna-and-Flora-proof cage to force them to get together even in the loops where Flora is a girl. She recycled it for Darkar in a loop where she, Tecna and Flora were witches and trying to take over the world.
- The Running Gag of Flora hating guns... And having to use them.
- In one loop, Flora turned into trees every creature of the Army of Decay. Including the flying ones.
- Musa's Awakening. The author's comment explains it all:
- Some Awakenings are graceful. Some are like this.
- The loop in which Billy caused more damage than all "Friendly Trix" loops put together.
- The next time Billy shows up, Flora goes vampire on the spot and annihilates him.
- In one loop, the Trix had to face Flora going into 'Ballistix' form, Musa pulling guns on Stormy, and Tecna becoming a Power Ranger.
- The giant killer pidgeons. The Trix weren't responsible for that.
- At some point someone told Tecna and Flora that cellphones don't grow on trees. They took it as a challenge, and won.
- Bloom (not yet Awake) ranting at the Trix that she didn't do half of what they did in spite of everything that happened to her... And the Trix (in Valtor's era) replying they hate Bloom because Lightrock is practically Barney's realm. Bloom immediately apologizes and swears she would have killed them had she known that sparing them in the first season would have resulted in that.
- Apparently, whoever gets their hands on the Relix would Ascend. The admins swapped it with a collection of the fanfiction written by one of them. Bad yaoi fanfics with DarkarXValtor as pairing. Darkar read them.
- Darkar: "It...it...IT BURNS!"
- In another Loop, Lupin and his crew captured Darkar and Valtor and read the stories to them.
- As children, the Trix wanted to be fairies.
- Musa Befriending the Trix... Nanoha-style.
- Bloom trying and failing to adapt to the Loops:
- Bloom looping as Michelangelo.
"I'm Mikey. Why am I Mikey? WHY am I Mikey?"
- Bloom's first gender-bender loop. She hates them.
- Her first Hub Loop gave her two Heroic B.S.O.D.: when she saw the series and felt herself as a Mary Sue in there, and when Musa pointed out there's a way for her to grab the Idiot Ball and free the Earth Fairies without taking precautions. Something she would never do... Unless, as pointed out by Musa, she had suffered brain damage. Back in the cave, Bloom.
- Bloom looping as Michelangelo.
- Flora's reaction when she finds out she's about to take part to the Mortal Kombat tournament.
- Tecna is a Power Ranger. So she decides to make her own Megazord, from four Zords powered by the Codex.
- Bloom pranking the Trix into having bad hair (or, for Stormy, less bad hair) and change outfits every time Lucy's in the same room as them. Why? Because Lucy's the closest thing to Pizzazz around, and the Trix with bad hair and clothes are dead-ringers for the Misfits.
- When Dio Brando attacked the Winx Loops, an Unawake Bloom defeated him... And turned his base form so he would wear Flora's pink dress.
- Stella's first fused Loop. In Twilight, as Bella. Turns out, enough sunlight does harm Edward...
- The horror story contest, won by Bloom. Her story: “The Trix are Stealth Loopers since Flora's second Loop. In their Formative Loop, they were Heterodyne Sparks.”
“It wasn't us this time! We swear!” Icy protested.
“Then why did the fairies scream so loud to wake me up?!” Griffin asked.
- The reason for Alfea's lab exploding when Stella tried to come up with that new shade of pink and (some of) the Trix' experiments causing mass damage? A minor witch named Rachel sabotages the Trix out of jealousy, and uses Stella's chemistry set to synthesize and then sell a highly regulated substance: lactose-free milk.
- The Running Gag of the Black Circle Wizards, who are invulnerable to Fairy Magic unless it's Believix, getting one-shotted without Believix. Aside for what Aisha did them (that qualifies for Nightmare Fuel), in their first chapter alone they get vaporized by Bloom shooting fire as hot as the sun in their general area (they weren't invulnerable to the heat of the fire that did not hit them), squished by a bed telekinetically thrown at them by Stella, disintegrated by Flora's vampiric powers, and gunned down by Klaus and his shotgun loaded with rock salt (Bloom in fact laughed herself silly after the latter). Then the following chapter they mistake Valtor for a fairy...
- Musa defeating the Trix, Darkar and Valtor with a potato.
Tecna: "...OK, how?"Musa: "In order? It was weird, it was complicated, and I stabbed him in the face with the potato."
- The "Odd Romance" Loops. Of which Fand is not responsible:
- The first one has UnAwake Bloom in a threesome with her own UnAwake and opposite gender counterpart and Icy.
- The second has the same threesome, Icy's not-boyfriend with mob connections from the comic trying to kill Bloom and Blake, and a couple between Stormy and Knut. The threesome happened after Bloom and Blake conforted Icy after she and Stormy traveled back in time and returned chased by a Tyrannosaurus rex, while the other... Well, Darcy doesn't know nor she wants to know.
- When they start Looping, the Trix believe they've been sent back to have a second chance at whatever they've done wrong, so they try to be (relatively) nice. At first it works, then Icy tries to be genuinely nice to Musa without gaining anything from it, terrifying all witnesses but Stormy and convincing the Winx (who didn't know yet) that the Trix were up to something.
Stormy: "You have a reputation, sister."
- The Winx have a Loop dealing with fanfiction cliches such as Bloom's time-traveling son from Timmy, the one from Brandon, and many others (half of which with the Dragon's Flame), three and half tables of Musa's daughters all named Melody, hordes of Tecna's parents (including a couple of an android and a fairy), and Flora's mother actually being a flower. The Winx decide to never speak of it again.
- Flora getting pissed at Harry Dresden for accidentally knocking Tecna out with his anti-technology aura.
- Stella's reaction after seeing Nurgle dressed as Flora.
- Icy said that Flora didn't deserve to be the Anchor because she was too soft. Cue traditional field exercise... That she failed epically.
- The consequence? Darcy had Riven and Timmy put her sisters through the same boot camp they had put her through back when Darcy was dating Riven.
- Stella getting a cult of solar system worshippers including people from other Loops. And it went through a schism between the Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire.
- The Trix getting all of Cloudtower to loop. As in they hijacked the school and made it fly in loops.
- The Trix on the Babylon Five Station: Stormy has become the local union representative (!!!), Darcy has replaced Talia (and has problems with having Garibaldi and G'Kar after her)... And Icy, being Icy, has tried to get manipulation lessons from the local Anchor, AKA Vir. The greatest Magnificent Bastard of the Loops.
- Deadpool showing up with Negasonic Teenage Warhead in tow to advertise his movie.
- Flora as Nurgle. Or Flurgle.
- Stormy tries to help other witches with weather-based powers with their ego problem by sending them against Musa... And ruins her shopping date with Darcy.
- The Winx tell a newly-Looping Roxy that she can't come to Alfea until she's 16. She single-handedly frees the Earth fairies, defeats the Black Circle, brings Earth back into the Magical Dimension and gets herself appointed as an ambassador to Magix just to enroll Alfea early and prove them wrong. When they find out, the Trix promtply adopt her as a honourary fourth sister.
- Bloom as the Captain General of the Adeptus Custodes... And the Golden Throne has a text-to-speech device. With the Trix sisters and a horde of Trix rabbits as the Adeptus Custodes... And Flurgle. This causes Bloom to go on a pub run.
Kitten: "Holy shit, that's actually one of the milder responses."
- And the actual Captain General's response?
- and Harry Dresden shortly follows up on this revelation.
- DIO Brando shows up again... And, for once, he is the innocent victim of the Black Circle Wizards trying to rob him.
- The Winx' favourite ways they crashed a Loop. Apparently, Stella did it by being gender-bendered while Awake...
- Musa has recovered Bean Boozled jelly beans from the Hub, and got Stella to try them. Not knowing they are literally vomit-flavoured. Hilarity Ensues.
- Icy won't let Darcy eat Tritannus.
- Cornelia Hale showing up... And making an enemy of Stella and Icy in an attempt to surprise Flora. It still went better than Flora expected when she saw that Cornelia had come without warning.
- The Side Bet about whether Flora or Tecna will propose first... immediately after we saw Flora do so.
- Jaden redoing episode 1, as the Supreme King in a really bad Kingly accent.
- Crow's idea of a prank causing a massive free for all battle between Duel Monsters in Neo Domino City. It ends with Yusei getting quite pissed.
- Joey using a Fire Retardant Coat to defeat Marik. It works.
- A drunk Yuma dueling the Barian Emperors with 'Rank Random Magic-Booze Force'
- Jack Atlas's attempt to get a duel spirit, and how it backfired on him, leaving him with Wynn the Wind Charmer instead of something Rated M for Manly.
- During a fused loop with Code Geass, Lelouch getting absolutely fed up with the idea that his loop's entire reason for the invasion of Japan/Area11 and their combat style being replaced with duel monsters. Then when he calls his brother out for his actions, he defends himself (weakly), starting with the fact the Shinjuku Massacre was being done for a card with 3500 attack power.
- The tiny legalese on the Admin's e-mail to the Watchers
E-Mail: (This is an automatically generated message. Please do not reply to this address, as all responses are apt to be fed to Nidhogg and lost forever to all time and space)
- Uatu the Watcher's e-mail address: Uatu fingerscrossedoath
- Heck, the entire E-mail battle between Admin!Thor and Uatu, who on behalf of his entire species doesn't seem to get the whole "free will" thing.
- Skuld's e-mail response to Admin!Thor claiming the admins have everything under control.
Skuld: Well, that's lie of the month done. Hope you don't mind waiting three weeks before we engrave your name on the plaque.
- During a post Innortal Harry Potter loop, Harry was grabbed by the Hulk during Halloween to go save the Microverse and pretty much abducted from Hogwarts, which led to the following reactions.
McGonagall: HEY! Come back with my seeker!Snape: No, actually you can keep him!(McGonagall glares at Snape)
- Apparently no matter how much Snake tries to prevent it, Liquid always finds a way to chase him, Otacon and Meryl out of Shadow Moses. This includes Liquid riding a snowmobile or the tank that didn't get destroyed depending on what Snake hadn't sabotaged that time around. One Loop resulted in this.
Otacon: One employee kept that on the base for his daughter, for 'bring your daughter to work day'. I said that it was as stupid as it sounded!Meryl: THIS IS A SECRET MILITARY BASE! WHY THE HELL WOULD IT HAVE A 'BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK' DAY!? AND HOW CAN HE KEEP UP WITH US ON THAT THING?!*Cut to Liquid chasing them using a pink tricycle.*Liquid: SNAAAAAAKE!
Flora: Okay, I'll take your word for it.
- Apparently, Techna also caught him using a unicycle.
- A HTTYD loop by Saphroneth involves Shinji and Rei trying to figure out why Unit 00 now has flamethrowers. Then Rei sets the stratosphere on fire.
- Shinji then displays an in-universe example: following the event, Gendo (for once not a manipulative bastard) hugs Rei. Her expression says it all.
- Lopez replaced Harry Potter. When he put on the Sorting hat, the hat screamed like a little girl and became comatose. Everyone just looks at him. His response?
- Flynn, replacing Garrus, confronts Saren early. Naturally, being who he is, he proceeds to mug him.
- In the same Loop, David, Incarnation of Death and Embodiment of the Danse Macabre, attempts to kill Commander Shepard for his atrocities... against the art of dancing.
- Mara is apparently one of Jack Harkness' exes.
- Leah finds her Admin, Fenrir, during a loop. He says he was turned into a puppy by Loki and dropped into Tyler's van just as it tried to kill Bella. While sitting on the gas pedal.
- Bonnie the Bunny becomes the first looper to ever curse out Yggdrasil specifically. Why? Because he's sick of being turned into a girl.
- Mike's gentle reaction to his boss' suggestion.
Mike Schmidt: "I'm going to stop you right there, no, we're not putting Freddy and the others in outfits that would make Vanilla Ice look like Dr. Dre."
- And the animatronics then breathe a sigh of relief. Even killer animatronics know that that was a bad idea.
- The Nut Kracker incident. Johnny Cage creates a movie So Bad, It's Horrible and spreads it through Yggdrasil. It ends up causing Johnny to end up on the receiving end of a series of Groin Attacks and Activates Cyrax, who still felt cheated out of his 8 dollars because of Ninja Mime.
- The Spanish Inquisition always surprises Loopers. It appears surprising them. Neo was determined to not be surprised by the Spanish Inquisition, and took all imaginable precautions to avoid being surprised by their appearance. End result? He, Morpheus (the Anchor, not the Admin) and Trinity Looped as the Spanish Inquisition. Instant Crash, and Punishment Loop to the Teletubbies.
- When Morpheus (the Admin) comes to explain what he did wrong, he had to face the fact that he had the same name of the Anchor he was facing. Then he explained why you get surprised by the Spanish Inquisition: it's a fundamental law of Yggdrasil.
- Iskandar as a Pokemon trainer. Who captures dozens and dozens of Pokemon by making his infamous speech.
- Gilgamesh fighting Herakles while the latter had been summoned as Assassin... And hides behind Gil himself.
- The idea of Fate/Stay Night!Herakles as Assassin.
- The reaction from Caster (who knew Herakles in life):
- Captain Kirk spending several Loops studying programming, and the Genesis Device, in order to replace Genesis' operating system with Windows. The result? Khan dies of sheer outrage when just before exploding, Genesis encounters an error.
- Peter Venkman, the ghostbuster, decides that he'll spend a night on the town. His ride: the Statue of Liberty.