Awesome: The Infinite Loops
- The first time Harry Potter discovered how fun Bothering by the Book could be, by going through fifth year, and ignoring every attempt by Umbridge to assert her authority. It finally came to a head when she showed up with two Aurors in tow, and Harry revealed that he'd looked up the relevant laws and pointed out how Umbridge legally had no authority over him. He then revealed that Amelia Bones was standing right there under his Invisibility Cloak, and she expressed interest in why two Aurors were accompanying Umbridge instead of what they were supposed to be doing. "I'm just following the rules", indeed.
- Harry's beating his trial for underage magic by taking out a Bottomless Bag, upending it, and dropping both of the Dementors that had attacked him into the courtroom. Also a CMOF:
Umbridge: Impossible! You expect us to believe you have these Dementors that allegedly attacked you in that bag?Harry: You're not very familiar with magic, are you, Madam Umbridge?
- This exchange, between Sasuke and a nonlooping Orochimaru:
Sasuke: Anyway, it looks like it's up to me to deal with you, Orochimaru.Orochimaru: How do you know who I am?Sasuke: Irrelevant. All you need to know is that when I walk out of here, it will be with your purple ass-bow worn proudly across my butt. Fork it over. NOW!
- Shinji's finally deciding to not put up with Asuka's slapping him for something that was her own fault note :
Shinji (in a perfectly calm tone of voice): [Kensuke], you can have anything in my room. I'm about to be charged with murder.
- It ultimately takes four deckhands to hold Shinji back from throwing Asuka overboard. And they were losing ground.
The MLP Loops:
- A pony can ascend to Alicorn-hood by performing a Beyond the Impossible feat related to their special talent while in close proximity to a sufficiently powerful magical artifactnote (Element of Harmony, fragment of Cosmic Spectrum Stone, etc.), so these are by definition Crowning Moments of Awesome. For example:
- Applejack terraformed Tatooine (it was a Star Wars crossover loop) in a matter of years.
- Pinkie Pie replaced Slaanesh during a fused loop and redeemed the entire Eldar civilization with a years-long party.
- Fluttershy used her kindness to negotiate peace with the Changelings.
- Rarity managed to make over fifty elegant and awe inspiring dresses in a matter of days — Each one entirely from a different unique material: silk, cotton, wool, diamond chain mail, fire, water, solid magic, moonlight...
- Rainbow Dash hit about mach seventy. Though it's not known precisely at what part of that process she actually ascended.
- Cadance brought about Shining Armor's ascension in loop 7.1 through a recreation of their canon CMOA. By making sure he had a lump of Cosmic Spectrum in his shirt when they created the love-fueled anti-Changeling shield.
- Trixie soloed Nightmare Moon with her flair for misdirection, razzle-dazzle, illusions, and cheap shots. Of course, she'd been prepared for the encounter by several loops of training from Twilight, a special defensive spell designed by Shining Armor, her own Element of Magic, and an Intelligent Device.
- Applebloom managed to safely reverse engineer a Jain Node.
- Sweetie Belle took part in the Ainulindale and redeemed Melkor during the Great Song.
- Scootaloo used a pegasus' innate talent to manipulate clouds, and her own kinasthesia... to soft-land Cloudsdale when Discord made good on his threat to make it crash. The entire city of Cloudsdale.
- Diamond Tiara channeled her psychic abilities (gained via a Babylon 5 loop) through a replica of the Crystal Heart she'd created, shielding the minds of the other ponies around her from Sombra's curse, restoring the memories of the Crystal Ponies and allowing them to reject him, expelling him from the Crystal Empire for good.
- Berry Punch developed an alcoholic beverage that got DISCORD drunk.
- Ivory "Mayor Mare" Scroll applied her masterful grasp of bureaucracy-fu to confound an attempt to destroy Equestria by the Vogons. (With a little retroactive timey-whimey assistance from Twilight.) (Loop 55.13.)
- A double ascension with Zecora and Silver Spoon using alchemy and a Fullmetal Philosopher's Stone (crafted by Silver with her own lifeforce) in an attempt at Pony Transmutation. Silver's ascension is borderline, however, because she became a Draconequus instead of an Alicorn.
- Loop 8.1: The Equestria Loops establishes itself as a sanctuary Loop by becoming one of the few places safe from Sakura, thanks to the Elements of Harmony sending her to the moon.
- Taking a page from Trixie's book, Gilda took out Nightmare Moon by keeping the dark alicorn completely off-balance with arrogant banter and a large dose of Loop-acquired Wrong Context Magic; specifically, the Celestial Brush from Okami.
- It's strongly implied that Fluttershy is the reason why the Warhammer 40k loops have a stable anchor at all. (Specifically, she raised the version of Lehman Russ who became a looper/anchor). Happened in loop 10.9.
- In loop 28, Twilight promptly submits herself to Nightmare Moon's rule...to give her therapy as the Royal Psychologist. Within a few scant sessions, she breaks down her menacing persona and digs right to her jealousy of Celestia making her go insane. She forces her to confront that, although she pretends to hate Celestia and her subjects for ignoring her and her work, she still cares for them, as evidence in her roles fighting Discord and Sombra in the past. Eventually, Nightmare Moon breaks down, and Twilight offers to be her friend, which causes her to shed the corruption and become Luna again.
- Loop 38.6, and the Equestrian Loopers do their best to help Leah from Twilight recover after the Loops she'd been through. And then, what Leah does when she gets home. The author's notes at the end of the chapter just add to it.
Equestria is a safe loop. Here's why.
- Chrysalis' "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Draco Malfoy in Loop 46.9 said what so many of us are thinking:
Chrysalis: You do not mean that. It would be obvious to a non looping foal you did not mean that, and that is exactly why you have earned my ire. I have never visited Hogwarts, but from what I understand the house of Slytherin is supposed to be home to the cunning. But you, you were sorted into that house because you were too cowardly for Gryiffindor, too stupid for Ravenclaw, and too lazy for Hufflepuff. You have no ambitions, no true cunning, and the only reason the Hat didn't expel you then and there was your connections which just barely qualified you to be in the house of snakes.
Draco: .You dare to judge my worthiness? To say I have no place in Slytherin when you have never even visited-?!
Draco: You have no right-!
Chrysalis: I have every right, Draco Malfoy. Every loop, I am in charge of a race that has to feed off of love. I have to make sure my children are not starving, and to do that I have to earn the love of a non-looping populace. Look at what I am, Draco. I am beautiful and hideous, and my children do not share my beauty. And yet, every loop, my swarm survives. Not through force, but through crafty manipulations, through our ability to take other's forms and feel other's feelings, though coordination and sly tricks and never once has Equestria suspected a thing. You were sorted into Slytherin, Draco Malfoy. I was born into it.
- Loop 55.14: Rainbow Dash's epic veiled "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Spitfire, when the Wonderbolts leader tries to curry her favour by ditching an injured Soarin' (as she did in Rainbow Falls).
- Loop 56.1: Twilight Sparkle getting Princess Celestia to help her steal the Elements of Harmony, via song. And not just any song, it's "With Catlike Tread". Refuge in Audacity at its finest.
- Even better, at the end of the snippet, Twilight Awakes, and realises she managed to prank herself via time travel spell.
- During loop 58.9 Twilight loops into the Terminator universe — normally kept Read Only due to it running on the Timey-Wimey Ball, as well as having no viable existing candidate for Anchor — and manages to convince SkyNet not to launch Judgment Day, simply by proving the existence of the multiverse and the loops and talking SkyNet down from Sakura Syndrome, and providing it a way to escape being erased by the loop reset. While she's unable to take SkyNet with her, she starts it looping, turning it into the Anchor for its universe.
- Credit also needs to go to Hephaestus, as he engineered significant leeway regarding Loop abilities in the setting, hoping that someone would eventually cause events to play out like they did, stabilizing a Read Only universe and creating a new soul in the process.
- Loop 60.14: Twilight, stuck in the railroading Girl Genius Loop, is placed in the machine designed to summon The Other. A few seconds later, the implanted consciousness is utterly destroyed by Twilight. And then Twilight reaches her Rage Breaking Point.
Twilight: We're ponies. We love and tolerate others! And if this world insists on being this cruel, then we're going to love and tolerate it with extreme prejudice! I have put right worlds much darker than this one, and I am NOT going to let this world defeat me!
- Spike winning a battle against a looping Smaug. By body-checking him into a mountain right before Smaug has the chance to burn Ponyville to the ground.
- Loop 72.1: The conclusion to the "Turning the Tables" loop, which really amps up the action of the confrontation with Nightmare Moon. Especially notable is the couple of Badass Boasts that Twilight gets right before finishing her off.
"You didn't just face the Elements, you faced all of Equestria! The only question was how long it would take you to lose!""I'm sorry, but your name says it all, and so does mine. You're nothing but a nightmare, a bad dream of Princess Luna's, and she needs to wake up. Your night has ended, and this Twilight heralds the dawn..."
- Chrysalis and Trixie, when they encounter Jean Luc Picard in loop 81.11, ask whether there are three or five lights nearby, and arguing about it. Picard eventually goes "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!", and his cover as a Stealth Looper is broken. Sleipnir cleaned up on a bet on who'd expose a Trek Looper first.
- Loop 87.4 is impressive on a meta level, as it has the reformed, Looping Equestrian antagonists (and Sombra and an UnAwake Trixie) swapping roles with the CMC (plus Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara). While Nightmare Spoon and Cacophony (Sweetie Belle as a Draconequus) aren't all that different from Nightmare Moon and Discord, and the Orange Baroness (Scootaloo) is somewhat more impressive than Trixie, Singularity (Apple Bloom) and Queen Diadem (Diamond Tiara) manage to be much more dangerous opponents than Chrysalis and Sombra. The former is a cyborg with a robot army and enough Genre Savvy that she manages to take Awake!Twilight by surprise, and the latter manages to make her imprisonment work for her, converting the crystal palace into an unbeatable maze, making the Crystal Ponies all loyal to her, and nearly succeeding in corrupting the Crystal Heart before Twilight beats her at the last second.
- Loop 88.1. CelestAI versus Twilight. Instead of making CelestAI a strawman, it's made abundently clear she really is trying to do the best with her values, she is still an antagonist, and does VERY wrong things...and she is now up against a looping Twilight. CelestAI wins...kinda. She gets Twilight's consent to send her to the next loop immediately...and creates a VR Princess Loop, before the real Yggdrassil loop.
- Loop 92.1, and Pinkie going Beyond the Impossible in computer programming to create some type of digital reality-bending Eldritch Abomination:
Apple Bloom: Look at it all, Twi. It's a garbled mess. There's no documentation at all. The syntax is inconsistent at best. You know the basic programming logic gates; 'And', 'Or', 'Not', those? Well, Pinkie's code also has things like 'I Suppose', 'Whatever', and my favorite, 'Surprise Me'. You'd think it would all fail when you tried to compile, but her code actually rewrites the operating system and the parser to allow them. To allow everything. It's a recursive fractal quantum headache that should never see the light of day, and worst of all — worst of all, it compiles. It compiles, and can run the first time. Without any errors or corrections.
- In a later loop, Twilight asks the project team to try and go over Pinkie's code again, and Apple Bloom immediately flees in terror and is not seen again by anyone for the rest of the entire Loop. Pinkie then tries to reread her old source code, and completely fails to understand how her own creation can possibly work. Twilight ends up weaponizing their project as an ultimate last-ditch terror weapon for use against mad AIs.
- In all fairness, it was originally commissioned as a digital nuke for crashing mad AIs with. But yes, something that returned field test results as diverse as 'creates new sentient life and makes it a permanent Looper', 'the computer it is run on physically explodes', and 'the computer crashes and the walls all suddenly start leaking custard', is not exactly what you call a conventional software utility.
- Equally impressive as Loop 87.4, is chapter 100, a Fused Loop with the Megaman Loops that happens to be just over 50,000 words long. It meshes together perfectly, and actually (in this troper's opinion) could stand alone as a crossover with just a few tweaks to smooth over references to the Loops. The best part is the Big Bad and his defeat: Lord Tirek Sunstar, basically turned into a corrupted Solar Exalt, tanks a hit from the Elements of Harmony, and withstands almost a full barrage of every power-up Mega Man(e) has obtained! He only almost withstands it because he winds up taking enough damage to go supernova, which would wipe out all life on the planet. Thanks to Blues and Rainbow Dash having a certain conversation about halfway through, Dash gets the idea to fire the Elements backwards, using Deception, Ferocity, Sorrow, Ambition, Suspicion, and Magic-as-Secrets (rather than Magic-as-Friendship) to knock Tirek into the sun with a Rainbow of Darkness.
- Big MacIntosh versus CelestAI. Big Mac ignores her, and blocks out her attempts to access his thoughts. Repeatedly. Then, she tries to access Twilight Sparkle. Who still has Pinkie's program.
And then Pink. Everywhere. Even outside the quarantine. Pink all the way down.
- In Loop 108.1, Gilda uses Fluttershy to scare the Griffon Emperor into giving her the throne..via having Fluttershy turn into a T-Rex.
- Loop 109.4: Luigi vs Tirek. Luigi delivers a world of cardboard speech explaining all his faults, and how he's conquered them, as he fights Tirek.
- Loop 117.1 (continuation of 116.4): Applejack in Tenchi Muyo!. The entire arc, really, but the climax is when as a Galaxy Police cadet Applejack ends up capturing a group of pirates, and then Ryoko Baulta and Lady Seto arrive to try and spring them using deceit, trickery, politics, and bribes...
Applejack: I've seen a lot of things, ma'am. An' most of what I've seen says that 'by any means necessary' is always th' wrong way to do it.
Seto: Not always. In any case, the decision is Captain Baulta's, not yours. Your orders, from the GP Marshal herself, are to relinquish custody of all your prisoners to me. Are you going to risk your career by trying to stop me?
Applejack: You mean, risk my chance at one'o them royal trees of yours? Lady Seto, I am an honest po... woman. An' that don't just mean I'm bad at lyin'.
Ryoko Baulta: Are you NUTS? Shut up, shut up, shut UP! You've been offered a royal tree? NOBODY outside Jurai's allowed a royal tree! And you're going to throw away the biggest honor in the galaxy on a point of principle?
Applejack: Shut up. If th' choice is between doin' my duty an' losin' th' prize, or gettin' th' prize dishonestly, then for me there ain't no choice at all. You ain't takin' my prisoners. You know what you can do with your tree.
- And then they give Applejack the tree anyway, because even the Devil Princess of Jurai can't help but reward integrity like that. So Looping Applejack now has her set of Light Hawk Wings, something nopony else in Equestria does.
- Loop 118.3: Due to the presence of a Stealth Anchor, and with only Applejack, Gilda, and Cheerilee Awake, Tirek manages to easily defeat the Princesses and everyone else, leaving only AJ free and empowered. So what does she do? She lures Tirek into her Looper museum, and uses the Tablet of Ahkmenrah to bring the whole place to life, leading to Tirek getting his ass kicked by statues of all the Loopers. And then they finish him off by getting the statues of the Mane Six to channel the Elements of Harmony and blast him.
- Loop 120.9: Twilight Awakens as an ancient alicorn who is wakened from slumber by the events of Hearth's Warming. After some prompting from Nyx, she gives the mother of all Badass Boasts, followed by a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to the pony leaders for letting their quarrels ruin the harmony of their kind, and appoints herself Queen to fix all this. She then transforms the ice cave into a palace, banishes a defiant Commander Hurricane to the moon with the Windigos, appoints Smart Cookie, Clover, and Pansy as heralds, gives Platinum a royal position in order to keep her scheming in check, and hires Puddinghead as Nyx's caretaker.
- Speaking of Puddinghead, he deserves credit for taking all this in stride, even happily giving up his position to Twilight, since he never like it anyway.
- Loop 135.3: Apparently, the Conversion Bureau attempted to attack the Kids Next Door. They responded by joining forces with the Alliance of Concerned Adults, the Teenagers and Father, ending the war between Kids and Adults.
- During a fused loop with Warhammer 40K, the Smooze attacks Equestria. In this loop, the mere sound of it terrifies hardened soldiers. And then Lemon Rush punches it so hard, he ascends to Alichornhood and manifests a set of power armor at the same time.
- Loop 16.6: Mixed with Crowning Moment of Funny, Pikachu's attempt at a stealthy Loop in Hogwarts is blown in seconds by Harry getting the entire school to sing "Pokémon World"... with the lyrics modified for Hogwarts.
- And Snape joins in.
- Gary's Blastoise can use Giga Drill Breaker despite having never been to Gurren Lagann. When asked how he did it, his response boils down to: "It's Gurren Lagann. I put all my willpower into making it work, and it did."
Mega Man Loops:
- The Light siblings versus Vile. Blues distracts Vile just long enough for a captive Rock to blow up Vile's cannon with a point-blank shot, taking a good chunk of Vile in the process.
- Apparently Hermes, admin of the Sonic Loop, asked his Loopers how they felt about risking their very existence on a slim-to-impossible chance of saving the Megaman Loops. They volunteered instantly.
- Roll unleashing a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Waltz, while at the same time making a And This Is for... speech on her demented copy.
- Sally overcoming her doubts about her place in the Loops, and unleashing the Source of All on Sunstar.
- Silver getting the chance to use the Time Stones at full power, to prevent Dr. Wily and Eggman from using the Ultimate Annihilator.
- Blues getting a Super Mode that by all logic shouldn't exist, allowing him to perform a Big Damn Heroes moment. He only has the power up for a few seconds, but he makes them count.
- Dr. Wily gets one for his sheer refusal to go down in the first Loop.
- Just when the bad guys were about to win, destroying the Mega Man universe in the process, Bass and Shadow came in and saved the day, turning a literal Million-to-One Chance into completely assured victory, and finally saving the Mega Man Loops from outright annihilation.
- During the second fused loop with Sonic, Ray of all beings is the one who takes down the Metal Overlord version of Waltz, who's copied all the abilities of both the Loopers and the non-Loopers. How does he do it? First by finally getting a Super Mode, and secondly by using a technique he developed training with Domon.
- For the 12 loops of Christmas (a project where authors created 12 loops, inspired by the season), the Awesome stuff included here you'll see: 12 Synchro chips (Battle Network Anime Variant where Xander Payne atemps to destroy the world by turning Slur into a weapon via a Dark Unison chip. Includes all of Lan's friends and allys in CF mode, and the introduction of Soul Unison-Slur Soul), 9 Models of Joe (The looping Sniper Joe comes to a loop where Wily and Dr. Light creates 2 competing designs (Wily with "Joe" and Dr. Light with Auto) instead of creating Blues together. The Joes become the major defenders, Light goes the route of Wily, and now Joe goes to fight), & 5 Net Navis! (MMBN universe where Scilab creates 5 Holiday themed Navis that go berserk and it's up to Lan to stop them. Included: a Santa-themed Navi, a Diwali-themed Navi, & a Snow Devil (Devil series-type robot only in Navi form with a coal-based core).
Ace Attorney Loops
- Phoenix Wright fixes Five Nights at Freddy's, giving justice to the people who died, and FINALLY convicted Purple Guy of his crimes... Though Purple Guy does not escape his fate as Springtrap.
- Classic Spyro VS Legend Spyro. Despite the fact that Legend is much more versed in combat, Classic still manages to hold his own pretty well. Even after Legend goes dark and nearly mauls him to death, Classic is still able to hold him off until Cynder shows up to calm him down.
- Ember's revenge on Classic for keeping her in the dark about the loops for so long. Besides managing to beat Classic in a day spent at the arcade, she ends up buying a giant pink stuff panda with the tickets she won. Classic remarks how stereotypical that was... only for Ember too reveal she intends on forcing Classic to carry it home for her, citing his early loop treatment of her as a reason he can't say no. Needless to say, he's horrified by this, but reluctantly complies... only to find out there was more to Ember's revenge than she originally let on...
A blush blatantly blared on Classic's face, as he carried the stuffed animal on his shoulders. He didn't realize it before, but he now knew the full extent of what Ember had planned for him.A kindly old dragoness squealed in delight at the sight before her, and pinched the purple dragon's cheeks as she said:"Why, you and your girlfriend are the cutest couple I've ever seen!"Struggling to respond due to the old, wrinkly claws on his face, he could barely say, "But I'm not her boyfriend! Ember, tell her!"Instead, the pink dragoness shrugged, put on a reserved smile, and kept silent. Ah, revenge was most certainly a dish best served cold.
Star Wars Loops
- Bariss vs the Titans. She freaking knocked the Armored Titan down on his arse with a Lightning Dragon Slayer Punch!
- Yoda is fairly impressive. He's one of the oldest loopers in that universe, and was only recently discovered. In short, Yoda outlasted two of the three Trek Anchors, the poster children for stealth loopers.
Doctor Who Loops
- Simply the fact that this series began Looping, given the nature of this series rendering it extremely difficult to adapt. To elaborate, the Doctor would have been abnormally powerful, even by Looper standards, solely due how Time Lord Tech works, and due to how the Doctor's regenerations can be factored in. Zurvan, the Doctor Who Admin, solved this with Jormungandr's help by patching the Whoverse's code so that nearly all Time Lord Tech would not be able to work outside the Whoniverse, and also having the Doctor be unable to regenerate if he is in a Fused Loop and not a Gallifreyian or an equivalent, and in the process, causing a Loop no one thought'd be possible to allow to start Looping to do just that.
Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Loops
Attack On Titan Loops
- Ben visits the loop. And deals with the Colossal Titan with ridiculous ease. And his attitude towards the fact there were more outside the Walls was more exasperation than anything. And he proved his lack of fear to be justified!
- Loop 5.12. Hannes gives a rousing speech. The result of every single soldier standing up to fight the Titans when the Colossal Titan kicked in the gate.
"Let every man, woman and child look back on this day and know, This is where we fought, this is where we died! Let them not remember we died as cowards do, running away, but as heroes for our loved ones and saviors of humanity! Who will fight with me!"
- The trio loop into the Twilight loops and piss off the Volturi. The Volturi attack while they are enjoying the beach. The resulting fight lasts less than 3 minutes.
- Sasha finds the Goat from Goat Simulator. One Smash Cut later, and Hange's banned Goat archery due to cruelty to Titan's.
- Black*Star vs the Anchors. To clarify, Black*Star is a regular looper, and one not nearly as old as the Shiganshina Trio. Black*Star kicked their asses!
Final Fantasy Loops
- (Looping)Steiner and Beatrix's fight during a fused loop with Digimon.
Jurassic Park Loops
- The events on Owen Grady's first Loop: Sith Raptor vs. Grey Jedi T. Rex, right in the middle of the JW compound. Bonus points for the Sith Raptor giving the I. Rex a Force Neck Snap Curbstomp Battle beforehand.
- On one Loop that crossed over with Resident Evil, John Hammond (who was Looping) finds out by a raid of B.S.A.A. agents Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy (also Loopers) that Henry Wu had sold dinosaur DNA to Umbrella Corporation (the resulting T-Virus T. Rex was big enough to demolish half of Raccoon City by itself before the government dropped a nuke on the place). So what does Hammond do? He kicks into Tranquil Fury mode and stuns Wu with a Taser built into his cane right in the middle of the Visitor Center Lab for the B.S.A.A. to arrest, calming down some panicking onlookers as he does so.
- And before that, using a copy of the actual Jurassic Park film (that another Looper got for him as evidence) to fire Dennis Nedry and accuse him of industrial espionage during one Loop.
- Hammond trying to make a better Jurassic Park throughout the Loops (partially because he wants to accomplish his dream, partially to atone for the horrors the Nublar Incident caused). Among other ways, by hiring Roxanne (The freaking sentient Looping Tyrannosaurus rex) as a mascot for the park.
- After many Loops, Owen (and Roxy) manage to deal with the I.Rex rampage with all of the Raptor Squad surviving and ganging up on the Indominus. Even Roxy can't stop herself from getting something in her eye.
- Roxy managing to find Wu before he can escape Nublar during a JW Loop, giving him a "The Reason You Suck" Speech, then chewing him up until he dies and spitting the cadaver into the Mosasaur tank.
- On one Loop, Owen prevents most of the events of the climax of the JW part of the Loop (the I.Rex managing to give the Raptor Squad a temporary Face-Heel Turn) by blowing up the Rex's head off with a Javelin Missile.
- The first Jurassic Park/World crossover Loop of the Alpha Novaraptor has it manifesting as the sister of the Indominus Rex (which was eaten by the Indominus while they were little). Not only does the Raptor manage to become the Alpha of the pair, but it also gives the Looping Raptors, Owen and Roxanne one hell of a fight when they break out (before the I.Rex deflects one of Roxie's atomic breaths, nuking the lot of them "dead").
Cartoon Network / Nickelodeon Loops
Winx Club Loops
- Flora and the Winx preventing Darkar from getting the Relix 'till the admins replaced it. Why? Because had he achieved it, it would have meant his instant ascension to adminhood and the destruction of the Winx Club Branch.
- After many loops of them being Butt Monkeys, a Friendly Trix Loop (where they usually Crash the loop with some experiment going awry) had the Trix remind everyone just what they can do by casually and brutally dispatching both Valtor and Darkar:
- We don't see it, but Darkar was soloed by Darcy: she saw through the false Avalon's disguise, grabbed him, and as soon as she noticed his psychic link to Darkar (so that he could brainwash Bloom through him) she used it to fry the brains of both the Dark Phoenix and its pawn;
- Valtor's defeat is seen: Valtor and the witches that freed him (cousins of the Trix, who have a similar power set and are almost as formidable) are standing while having a pre-battle banter with Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin, Flora is musing on the difficulties of taking Valtor down without collateral damage, and then the Trix do just that: Darcy telekinetically takes down Valtor by painfully moving his blood vessels while complaining of the stupidity of standing still in such a fight, Stormy rips the air out of the lungs of her cousins while complaining about the same, and Icy reminds them that at least they managed to try out their tricks while she's stuck to finish the idiots off non-lethally (as otherwise it'd be murder) before severing Valtor and his minions' arms and legs with large icicles.
- The MLE Dio Brando comes to the Winx loop. After a long fight he reaches his target, an unawake Bloom... Who single-handedly restores all the damage he did and then annihilates him. She also changes his base form to make him wear Flora's pink dress.
- Nobody knows who the Star Trek Anchors are, because they are just that good at acting non-Awake, even in loops they haven't been to before. O'Brien may be looping, but that's only a guess. However, Picard ended up slipping up when Trixie and Chrysalis (who had temporary telepathy) managed to cause him to reflexively react like he did during his torture during "The Chain of Command." Kirk also got revealed as a Looper when he was looping as Princess Luna's pet opposum during a Loop where Twilight was Unawake.
- Villainous example. Dr. Wily and some of his Robot Masters vs Giorno Giovanna and his Stand, Gold Experience Requiem, set in a Fused Loop. Dr. Wily wins. Let that sink in for a moment. Read here.
- Ed and Al end up in a loop where Godzilla is destroying Central in a massive fight with various other monsters. Ed's solution to this is to Transmute Al into a giant version of himself with missiles, jet boost and Adamantium armor to fight them
- Megatron begining his 'ultimate Decepticon loop'. His first major act; kill all the Jedi, Sith, Droids and Clones present at the Battle of Geonosis except for Anakin, R2-D2, C-3PO and Padme (The former 3 being loopers, with Anakin having managed to get the three out of there), then taking down both the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems within a few days. He then begins his plans to attack the Yuuzan Vong and The United Federation of Planets.
- Ranma and Naruto having a friendly duel. The results of it destroy a planet. This was not the end of the duel, merely where the Loop leaves off.
- Joseph Joestar predicting Darth Vader's next line perfectly as he usually does, leaving the Sith flabbergasted enough for the Joestar to hit him with Ripple-infused clackers and push him back with the Force.
- In HTTYD loop 6.8, Hiccup and Toothless successfully tame a Skrill. Part of this process involved flying it to exhaustion – which took over thirty hours of non-stop flight, and took them from near the Faroes to Bermuda.
- Phineas and Ferb are shown to have, during at least one loop, turned Hogwarts into a Giant Mecha, whose first act is to get rid of Umbridge with a trap hole.
- On a weird level, Umbridge gets an awesome moment for being so mindbreakingly hateful and idiotic that absolutely nobody, nobody in the Loops likes her at all.
- After months, nay, years of debate, the webcomic known as Homestuck was finally able to join the Infinite Loops with the help of several different writers explaining and writing a kickass first Loop for the series.
- Ares got I Wanna Be the Guy looping, finally, and Yggdrasil is now feeling the effects of The Kid looping and loopers looping into Hell.
- Nanoha befriended Kyuubey with twelve simultaneous Starlight Breakers and somehow managed to transfer the pain to every single member of the Kyuubey Hive Mind. This results in Kyuubey feeling the need for alcohol. Yes, that Kyuubey.
- In general, any time a snip writer creates a very, very large Loop project such that it takes up an entire chapter (or more!) on its own. Standout examples include Mega Man (Classic)'s Activation Loop, nonAwake Ash Ketchum defeating Tobias, and Phoenix Wright defending Jeremy Fitzgerald in court. Typically, they also include Crowning Moments of Awesome themselves.